Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » check out this fox video (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: check out this fox video
514 Mullet
¯
Member # 7402

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 514 Mullet  Ford pictures for 514 Mullet    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry you arent getting out with that weakass excuse. My credibility is right out there. Show me yours now. Wheres that half the weight half the price double the mileage 800hp 347 old man. I want to see it still. Stop making promises and breaking my heart.
Posts: 215 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jan 2007  |  :
514 Mullet
¯
Member # 7402

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 514 Mullet  Ford pictures for 514 Mullet    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2stangs69-91:
quote:
Originally posted by 514 Mullet:
Considering anything but the smallest blowers can break a stock shortblock, I guess theres really no need to put an expensive rotating assembly in it to do the same thing now is there. If you think you need a stroker to break a roller 302 block then you really shouldnt be talking to me about "how its done". You arent the only one who has built a few cars. And I saw pictures of yours. I think the work is ok but you are nowhere near my level of craftsmanship when it comes to building cars. Sorry but thats just how it is. Of course it cost a little to build it but money wasnt my concern on that. I dont know where I have seen a pump gas 347 make 800hp on nuts and cruise wherever I want it too. I dont guess you or anyone else has either? I guess if you want to get technical, my parts are capable of about 1200hp but thats not what I wanted and 460 blocks start getting unhappy around 1000hp or so anyways.

lol 800 hp you better throw up some proof of that. I know all about building 460. Yep there are broken stock block blower engines on here everyday....do not take my word for it read the others peopl comments also. Personaly I consider putting any money in a 71 mustang a waste but that is just me so everybosy has there opinion.

BTW my 91 is a daily driven car, rain, snow,whatever even camping trips. Kind of pointless to make it a show piece.

You have never seen my work so nice try.

I saw your work in the picture section you told me to look for it in. Unless its another 1969 coupe then it must be yours. I really hope you arent trying to say Im bullshitting you about my engine that you asked about now. No reason to lie about it. Sorry. Theres a little research into my engine and Ive done quite a few 460 combinations myself so I think Im safe on this one, Could be wrong though. A lot of people hate 71-73 mach 1's. Never bothered me. I really doubt theres any other Mustangs around with the kind of suspension or drivetrain thats in this car though. I wish I would have bought a "me too" 64-70 coupe. That would have been much more original.

[ October 13, 2008, 09:58 PM: Message edited by: 514 Mullet ]

Posts: 215 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jan 2007  |  :
CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2stangs69-91:
[QUOTE]OPersonaly I consider putting any money in a 71 mustang a waste but that is just me so everybosy has there opinion.

I did at first too until you see how the car pretty much shits on anything on this board as far as quality parts and craftsmanship are concerned....just like you car it is a work in progress but I think he's got more into the front and rear independent suspensions alone to make ANY mustang enthusiast bow down and beg they didn't build a 69 coupe or foxbody

[ October 13, 2008, 10:21 PM: Message edited by: jordan_0806 ]

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com