Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Norcal-LS1 Summer Domestic EFI Shootout 2007 (Page 5)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Norcal-LS1 Summer Domestic EFI Shootout 2007
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
those were the toughest 30 years of my life don't knock it. Yep I am hella old 41, just got out of my hot tube after drinking a cold beer at my big house. Thinking about ridding my Bike to work tommorow I wish I could be as cool as you..

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

happygmore
¯
Member # 7159

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for happygmore  Ford pictures for happygmore    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Team SOLO:
Will carbed cars be allowed in Outlaw at the next race in September?

i thought you had EFI? for some reason i thought i saw you on the EFI fastest list on this site...hmmmmmmm
Posts: 421 | From: west san jose | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2stangs69-91:
those were the toughest 30 years of my life don't knock it. Yep I am hella old 41, just picked my big ass up out of my bath tub after drinking a 12 pack in my double wide. Thinking about riding my Huffy to work tommorow I wish I could be as cool as you..

Fixed it for you.

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nice try but wrong again. my 2200 sq foot house,and my hot tub..hey you can't bring me down you think I even care what a loser like you thinks. LOL

The funny thing is I used a exact quote from you and you have to try and make things up about me. I don't need any help making you look like a loser and a fag you do it your self. [Wink]

no more post for me sorry for the thread jack.

[ July 11, 2007, 04:54 PM: Message edited by: 2stangs69-91 ]

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1994 F150 4X4 351

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The problem is that you need lots of help and you aren't getting any! LOL! You questioned the validity of my car and the peeps spoke up and validated everything. And to think that my busted pass was 2 secs faster than you. LOL!!! Old fart you need help not me!! Faster than you!!!! I swear I'm just too cool sometimes!

Cummins <~~~this guy has a big ole smile on his face!

--------------------

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Well I'd like to say something here. I'm sorry. Let me call a truce and I'll fix you guys something to eat.

http://www.glumbert.com/media/roommatefreak

--------------------

SN95_Momba
¯
Member # 5842

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SN95_Momba  Ford pictures for SN95_Momba    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Man I love CA ford boards the craptalking is unreal lol [Big Grin]

--------------------
1990 Mustangh LX/Vert
2000 Mustang GT
1990 Mustang notch LX 331 blown out :(

TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRIXSNK  Ford pictures for TRIXSNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cummins:
Well I'd like to say something here. I'm sorry. Let me call a truce and I'll fix you guys something to eat.

ROFL [Big Grin]

Homeboy moves pretty quick! [Eek!]

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

New project in the works.......

Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Team SOLO  Ford pictures for Team SOLO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by happygmore:
quote:
Originally posted by Team SOLO:
Will carbed cars be allowed in Outlaw at the next race in September?

i thought you had EFI? for some reason i thought i saw you on the EFI fastest list on this site...hmmmmmmm
Nope...definitely carberated. The post in the drag section is '50 fastest mustangs....' with a bad titled hyperlink at the top of the section titled 'Fastest EFI...' that links to the post of the 50 fastest.

I can throw a mass air, throttle body, and some injectors in the trunk though and call the car EFI [Smile]

--------------------
'88 Mustang Coupe: 8.02 @ 170

Posts: 3887 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

quote:
Originally posted by TRIXSNK:
quote:
Originally posted by cummins:

ROFL [Big Grin]

Homeboy moves pretty quick! [Eek!]

Ya its not quite a crow but it will do!!!

You sold your car???? What are you going to get next? If you talk to Jerry tell him to check his pm on supraforums.

--------------------

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

ok one more post [Big Grin]

notice he didn't eat crow either Idiot [Roll Eyes]

you can't get nothing right

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1994 F150 4X4 351

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

hahahahaha man you're not only old but you're dumb too!!!! Check out the reply above yours where I said that its not crow but it will do. For crying out loud!!

Now get back to eating crow or else I'm gonna serve you another bird from my restaurant. Its called The White Swallow!!!!

Cummins <~~~This guy not only drives a bus for a living he also makes money serving birds!!!!

[ July 14, 2007, 03:47 PM: Message edited by: cummins ]

--------------------

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

only you would want to serve a 41 year old man your white swallow...cummins=fag [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1994 F150 4X4 351

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com