Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Norcal-LS1 Summer Domestic EFI Shootout 2007 (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Norcal-LS1 Summer Domestic EFI Shootout 2007
KevinL
¯
Member # 2428

Ford Icon 6 posted      Profile for KevinL  Ford pictures for KevinL    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Heads Up!- I like that. I'll be there. Thanks.
Quick65
¯
Member # 6153

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quick65  Ford pictures for Quick65  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
well, lucky for you fools i'm still sorting out the air/fuel issues promoted by the intake swap. but don't worry, you'll have your "chance" at the "title" very soon.

on a serious note though...good luck and drive smart/safe today.

--------------------
steve morris racing 348ci, trickflow heads, F2, fast xfi, powerglide.

Posts: 317 | From: antelope, ca. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LOL what title "whole lot of talk and no action" you and cummins are batteling it out for that.

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey I give them a "shot" at the title!!! I don't give them a "chance." And that's because they have NO CHANCE!!! This shot at the title is just out of the goodness of my heart. This includes you too Mikey!!!!

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2stangs69-91:
LOL what title "whole lot of talk and no action" you and cummins are batteling it out for that.

Yeah I hate that I had to come up with an excuse Myself [Embarrassed] . Cummin's was at the track a couple week's ago when I realized My cat's were plugging up;) .

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yep if 2Skanks was actually at the track he would have gotten slaughtered as all of my passes were much faster than he's ever been. And hell I never made a full pass I was always on the brakes or aborted the run due to getting way out of shape on every pass. And hell these were tuning passes not racing passes. I don't think you want any of this 2Stanks!!!! I'm too much man for you! You're better off racing slow people like hidnnos!

[ July 08, 2007, 04:37 PM: Message edited by: cummins ]

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LOL He might have been at the track but was it his car [BS flag] . He might be trying to take credit for somebody else. A pic or video would be cool. BTW maybe you should learn how to drive if you aborted every run. Why would I be at the track in Sac when I was at the track in Redding?

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1994 F150 4X4 351

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
LOL He might have been at the track but was it his car [BS flag]

I DOUBT IT WAS:

A, HIS CAR

B, HIM AT ALL

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:
LOL He might have been at the track but was it his car [BS flag]

I DOUBT IT WAS:

A, HIS CAR

B, HIM AT ALL

Oop's hit send before I wrote anything. I have no reason to back Him and You can believe what Ya want but I can tell You 100% He was there with his car.

[ July 08, 2007, 05:54 PM: Message edited by: SmokinLX ]

--------------------

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

well good for him then....as for being to much of a man... if you think a fast car makes you a man [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1994 F150 4X4 351

SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

quote:
well good for him then....as for being to much of a man... if you think a fast car makes you a man [Roll Eyes]

[Confused] I just said He was there. You are reading into thing's a bit don't Ya think?

--------------------

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

no. I don't think you read what he posted to me. "I don't read into things"

[ July 08, 2007, 07:25 PM: Message edited by: 2stangs69-91 ]

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1994 F150 4X4 351

SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

quote:

Hey I was just clearing the air. Don't want to get caught up in internet BS. That is'nt My style.

--------------------

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

quote:
I just said He was there. You are reading into thing's a bit don't Ya think?

LOL didn't you post this....sounds a little sarcastic like somebody trying to start some internet BS [Eek!]

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1994 F150 4X4 351

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SmokinLX:
quote:

Hey I was just clearing the air. Don't want to get caught up in internet BS. That is'nt My style.
I'm with you [Razz]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

quote:

Did'nt You post this 1st? I was just covering My ground. [Wink]

--------------------

SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

So how did everyone do?

--------------------

carajo
¯
Member # 4426

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for carajo  Ford pictures for carajo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
runner up in stock shortblock.
my class had 9 ZO6 vetts, a caged maro and me [Big Grin]
won $50 bucks at a chevy event=PRICELESS.that shit was fun,really low turn out.

--------------------
06 magnum srt8 6.1
05 f250 lifted
94 gt wait till you see me!

Posts: 1468 | From: hate`n in richmond | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

quote:
Originally posted by carajo:
runner up in stock shortblock.
my class had 9 ZO6 vetts, a caged maro and me [Big Grin]
won $50 bucks at a chevy event=PRICELESS.that shit was fun,really low turn out.

Good job! Glad to hear You held it down. Did You race a Z06 in the final?

--------------------

carajo
¯
Member # 4426

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for carajo  Ford pictures for carajo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yep,
i ran 11.69 to his 11.68 [Mad]

--------------------
06 magnum srt8 6.1
05 f250 lifted

SN95_Momba
¯
Member # 5842

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SN95_Momba  Ford pictures for SN95_Momba    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hahaha i was there wen all the vette guys were pissed good job man u made me proud

--------------------
1990 Mustangh LX/Vert
2000 Mustang GT
1990 Mustang notch LX 331 blown out :(

carajo
¯
Member # 4426

it was cool meeting you nifty,need to bring out your car next time.
man these vette guts were pissed,fucking old guys acting like children.one guy in a red vette ZO6,that i beat,bitched and bitched and i had to run him over again,i put bus lengths on him.

--------------------
06 magnum srt8 6.1
05 f250 lifted

StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StreakMatt  Ford pictures for StreakMatt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
man these vette guts were pissed,fucking old guys acting like children.one guy in a red vette ZO6,that i beat,bitched and bitched and i had to run him over again,i put bus lengths on him.

LOL..Good job man, whats your engine combo consist of?

--------------------
Custom Blue '88 GT: Garage Built= MM&FF January 2012 Cover and Feature. Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Black '03 Cobra: 2.9 Whipple Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Posts: 1198 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
carajo
¯
Member # 4426

quote:
Originally posted by streakmatt:
quote:

stock shortblock,holly heads/intake,bolt ons,3.73,stock cam [Eek!] 100 shot.it got more in it,but it was to hot.my best mph was 124. [Confused]

--------------------
06 magnum srt8 6.1
05 f250 lifted

StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StreakMatt  Ford pictures for StreakMatt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by streakmatt:
quote:

stock shortblock,holly heads/intake,bolt ons,3.73,stock cam [Eek!] 100 shot.it got more in it,but it was to hot.my best mph was 124. [Confused]
Yeah you definitely have alot of ET left in it with that MPH. Your car is running hard. Your 60 fts. must have been in the 1.7-1.8 range. If you can get it down to some high 1.5's you'd be running 11.2-11.3's.

--------------------
Custom Blue '88 GT: Garage Built= MM&FF January 2012 Cover and Feature. Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Black '03 Cobra: 2.9 Whipple Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Posts: 1198 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com