Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » OFFICIAL CAFORDS VS. NORCAL LS1 SIGN UP!!! (Page 9)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: OFFICIAL CAFORDS VS. NORCAL LS1 SIGN UP!!!
1SLOWLX
¯
Member # 558

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SLOWLX  Ford pictures for 1SLOWLX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I am out cause no slicks no rear end [Mad] maybe next time I should be in [Big Grin] The cage was three weeks late and is going to be here on friday [Big Grin]

--------------------
Built Tuff with your stuff ;)

F8LPONY
NORCAL-LS1
Member # 11

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for F8LPONY  Ford pictures for F8LPONY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2stangs69-91:
FL8pony if you would read the other posts that I made in that thread you would have read, that was my opinion on why some people might not be going. I even posted that I might not agree with that reason 2 posts later WTF? dude get over it yourself.

After stating my point that the rules have nothing to do with the Norcal vs CaFords part of the event numerous times in different threads it gets a little annoying when stupid people don't read anything and just spout off at the mouth about not liking the rules for the CAFords portion of the race. What rules???? There are none except being fast.

You're thread was convient to quote because it seemed like you didn't quite understand either. Sorry if I came across dick like but man after reading the posts with people complaining about the rules without knowing the full extent of AND not having anyone step up to help Brandon correct them I was angry. Nothing worse than fucking people who complain but don't offer advice on how to fix something if you know what I mean.

--------------------
01' GMC ExtCab Z71
Old time = 12.33@110mph 1.85 60' New combo in progress.

Posts: 1292 | From: Sacramento, CA. | Registered: Aug 2000  |  :
98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'  Ford pictures for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
well I am out! Blew the Head gasket!

--------------------
AKA Franky Freaking 5 liter

Advanced Engine Development
SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

John91coupe
CAFords OG
Member # 18

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for John91coupe  Ford pictures for John91coupe  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Same questions here:

So is this $65 for both events or just the CaFords vs. Norcal event? Is that one a bracket race as opposed to the GM vs. Ford race on the same day? Can someone lay out a schedule for both events? I could not make it to Sac before 10:00AM, is that a problem? Anyone?

--------------------
D-2R ProCharged R302 331
1.410 60 ft.
5.784 @ 122.92 1/8
8.953 @ 155.08
MM&FF Feature June 2003

Posts: 1361 | From: Grass Valley, CA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  :
F8LPONY
NORCAL-LS1
Member # 11

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for F8LPONY  Ford pictures for F8LPONY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The $65 buys you your tech card and 1 class entry in the main event. The CAford vs Norcal race doesn't cost extra or anything. We are just running it in between the normal event.

Have you checked out the website for an event schedule? I am not running the thing so I have not kept up with it much. I just know when I gotta be there to help. LOL

If you have an problems finding the info you need John just stop by Norcal-LS1.com and post up a question or email me [Smile]

--------------------
01' GMC ExtCab Z71
Old time = 12.33@110mph 1.85 60' New combo in progress.

Posts: 1292 | From: Sacramento, CA. | Registered: Aug 2000  |  :
season'd 88
¯
Member # 169

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for season'd 88  Ford pictures for season'd 88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by John91coupe:
Same questions here:

So is this $65 for both events or just the CaFords vs. Norcal event? Is that one a bracket race as opposed to the GM vs. Ford race on the same day? Can someone lay out a schedule for both events? I could not make it to Sac before 10:00AM, is that a problem? Anyone?

Better late than never. I want to see there jaws drop when you show up [Big Grin] oh SH*T! [Eek!] [Big Grin]
12SEC'01WS6
¯
Member # 363

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 12SEC'01WS6  Ford pictures for 12SEC'01WS6    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Same questions here:

No that isnt a problem, The 65 covers the morning event and the lunch and shit. we are gonna start running about 9:00-9:30 or so, so 10 shouldn be a problem. it looks liek we will have way more than just 2 time runs for all classes. 95% of all the tech issues will be "handeld" so it looks liek it will be a fun event
John91coupe
CAFords OG
Member # 18

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for John91coupe  Ford pictures for John91coupe  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 12SEC'01WS6:
quote:
Same questions here:

No that isnt a problem, The 65 covers the morning event and the lunch and shit. we are gonna start running about 9:00-9:30 or so, so 10 shouldn be a problem. it looks liek we will have way more than just 2 time runs for all classes. 95% of all the tech issues will be "handeld" so it looks liek it will be a fun event
Thanks, appreciate the info.

--------------------
D-2R ProCharged R302 331
1.410 60 ft.
5.784 @ 122.92 1/8
8.953 @ 155.08
MM&FF Feature June 2003

Posts: 1361 | From: Grass Valley, CA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I am curious when this will be all over i am coming out to watch but at 5pm my bestfriend is having a grad party (he just grad from college) at 5pm and i might ride with a driver and my dad but i am worried i won't make it home until 10ish like i normally do [Frown]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com