Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » OFFICIAL CAFORDS VS. NORCAL LS1 SIGN UP!!! (Page 6)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: OFFICIAL CAFORDS VS. NORCAL LS1 SIGN UP!!!
mustanggt5091
All I need is.....
Member # 444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mustanggt5091  Ford pictures for mustanggt5091    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Yellow94GT:
quote:
Originally posted by mustanggt5091:
quote:
Originally posted by 66 AC COBRA:
more than likely me too, car needed to much money to get it raceable vs. driveable

that sucks [Frown] for both you! Hey Drew, what happened????
Broken #8 piston.

Short block is junk.

Back to the drawing board I go [Frown]

That wouldnt be Mike's old motor you are talkin about would it???? I would call them up and bitch, they give a 1yr warranty, 707-429-1888 ask for Lance. Are the heads OK??????

--------------------
88 GT 357w (SOLD):(
06 Limited Edition R6 !!!!!

Posts: 2353 | From: Fairfield / Santa Rosa , Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
FasterDamnit
Bad Attitude
Member # 442

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FasterDamnit  Ford pictures for FasterDamnit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
more than likely me too, car needed to much money to get it raceable vs. driveable

Broken #8 piston.

Short block is junk.

That wouldnt be Mike's old motor you are talkin about would it???? I would call them up and bitch, they give a 1yr warranty, 707-429-1888 ask for Lance. Are the heads OK??????
He and Lance already talked.
66 AC COBRA
Nitrous King
Member # 904

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66 AC COBRA  Ford pictures for 66 AC COBRA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by FasterDamnit:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Broken #8 piston.

Short block is junk.

He and Lance already talked.
what did lance say

--------------------
FFR AC Cobra
72 Vega - WCHRA Extreme 10.5

mustanggt5091
All I need is.....
Member # 444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mustanggt5091  Ford pictures for mustanggt5091    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what did Lance say???? PM me if you need too, I would be willing to go talk to him if need be [patriot]

[ March 20, 2004, 08:51 PM: Message edited by: mustanggt5091 ]

--------------------

Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
what did Lance say???? PM me if you need too, I would be willing to go talk to him if need be [patriot]

He offered to cut me some sort of deal on the machine work that will need to be done to get it up and running again if I go threw him. But I'm not interested in having a motor built there, so there isn't a whole lot he can do.

Call it a lesson learned the "hard way"

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
FordPny
¯
Member # 510

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FordPny  Ford pictures for FordPny    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damm man sorry to hear that [Frown]

--------------------
Holla at yoo boooyyy

Posts: 2458 | From: San Jose CA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  :
kwikrob
¯
Member # 835

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for kwikrob  Ford pictures for kwikrob    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

He offered to cut me some sort of deal on the machine work that will need to be done to get it up and running again if I go threw him. But I'm not interested in having a motor built there, so there isn't a whole lot he can do.

This wouldn't be the same Lance that used to work at Super Shops about 8-9 years ago, would it? He was a moron then, haven't seen him for years.

--------------------
Slowest car on this board!

Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Team SOLO  Ford pictures for Team SOLO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by kwikrob:
quote:
quote:

This wouldn't be the same Lance that used to work at Super Shops about 8-9 years ago, would it? He was a moron then, haven't seen him for years.
Wait a minute...the Lance you are speaking of is out of San Mateo...not the same one. And, didn't the Lance that you are talking about take you out on Skyline? [Eek!]

--------------------
'88 Mustang Coupe: 8.02 @ 170

Posts: 3887 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
mustanggt5091
All I need is.....
Member # 444

no, from California Street Machine, people I believe that are building Jim Langleys 347.

Sorry to hear that man, really sucks. As of now I am still in it [patriot]

[ March 21, 2004, 11:01 PM: Message edited by: mustanggt5091 ]

--------------------

NORCAL STI
¯
Member # 3837

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NORCAL STI  Ford pictures for NORCAL STI    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
can a 11.72 subaru sti come along? or only for american cars?

--------------------
I have a Rice boy intake

5500 rpm launch+awd=1.6s 60 foot times on street tires

Posts: 124 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Nov 2003  |  :
4RS FED
¯
Member # 2067

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4RS FED  Ford pictures for 4RS FED  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lance with the 65 chevelle i think??? you got smoked by him [Eek!] [Eek!]

he works for california concepts with noah with the camaro [patriot]

--------------------
i have a twin turbo mustang and you don't!

MR GO FAST
¯
Member # 2088

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MR GO FAST  Ford pictures for MR GO FAST    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Team SOLO:
[/QB] And, didn't the Lance that you are talking about take you out on Skyline? [Eek!] [/QB]

I missed that one????? Damn.

--------------------
1986 Gt that is faster than FOSTANGS pinto

Posts: 3729 | From: ATWATER/SANJO/RWC | Registered: Nov 2002  |  :
MR GO FAST
¯
Member # 2088

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MR GO FAST  Ford pictures for MR GO FAST    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Maybe it was Younger (the other NSRA member) that beet him...

[ March 22, 2004, 08:32 AM: Message edited by: MR GO FAST ]

--------------------

kwikrob
¯
Member # 835

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for kwikrob  Ford pictures for kwikrob    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by MR GO FAST:

Tell you the truth, I don't remember who i raced. They checked my shit for nitrous and when it was my turn to check them it was "don't have time. have to do it now." Then they proceeded to squeeze on me. But that was years and a couple of seconds ago. I had one trip to the track in my car and didn't know how to hook on the street. Would love a rematch. Is that car still around?

--------------------
Slowest car on this board!

mustanggt5091
All I need is.....
Member # 444

quote:
They checked my shit for nitrous and when it was my turn to check them it was "don't have time. have to do it now." Then they proceeded to squeeze on me.

what a bitch move [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

MR GO FAST
¯
Member # 2088

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by MR GO FAST:

Tell you the truth, I don't remember who i raced. They checked my shit for nitrous and when it was my turn to check them it was "don't have time. have to do it now." Then they proceeded to squeeze on me. But that was years and a couple of seconds ago. I had one trip to the track in my car and didn't know how to hook on the street. Would love a rematch. Is that car still around?
lances car was sold. Younger moved down to the LA area I was told.

--------------------

Chowdog
¯
Member # 839

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chowdog  Ford pictures for Chowdog  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
OK. Never turn down a race. Especially at the track. Let's RUN! [patriot]
quote:
Hey Chow...

It sounds like you are gonna have a lot of races that day. How would a friendly run between a yellow mustang coupe on the jug versus you? It would be a race amongst family...you versus Norm...what do you say [Smile]

--------------------
Z06 12.19@117
http://www.fasttrackperformance.com

sqwznss
¯
Member # 3796

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sqwznss  Ford pictures for sqwznss    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hope to meet a lot of you at the shoot out [Smile]

--------------------
Old setup
335rwhp/339rwtq
2.02 60FT 12.443 @ 112.836

New setuP
400rwhp / 374rwtq On Motor
512rwhp / 568 rwtq On a 100 shot

Elapid
GOROBGO
Member # 50

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elapid  Ford pictures for Elapid  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i want in
[Big Grin]

--------------------
98 Cobra
83 Notch rolling chassis - fs

Posts: 1797 | From: Grass Valley, CA USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
03redtenth
Member # 4341

Ford Icon 6 posted      Profile for 03redtenth  Ford pictures for 03redtenth    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Im in, i have a 500hp 03' cobra plus an 80shot you
know just in case. Im expecting to be somewhere in the 11's.

Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Team SOLO  Ford pictures for Team SOLO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Chowdog:
quote:
Hey Chow...

It sounds like you are gonna have a lot of races that day. How would a friendly run between a yellow mustang coupe on the jug versus you? It would be a race amongst family...you versus Norm...what do you say [Smile]

good shit...now if the jug isn't on it at the time...just disconnect the turbos and we'll go motor to motor hahahaha

--------------------

mustanggt5091
All I need is.....
Member # 444

quote:
quote:
quote:
Hey Chow...

good shit...now if the jug isn't on it at the time...just disconnect the turbos and we'll go motor to motor hahahaha
hahahaha, you should know the rules of racing, see sig if need be [Wink]

--------------------

Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Hey Chow...

hahahaha, you should know the rules of racing, see sig if need be [Wink]
i got a warning for chow...i might drive

'better hope you get in front from the line cuz i might come over and borrow your lane' [Eek!]

--------------------

Red Vette
¯
Member # 870

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Vette  Ford pictures for Red Vette    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm gonna race that day too only I'll be reperesenting Nor Cal LS1/LT1!!!!!
Posts: 442 | From: At the races | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 03redtenth:
Im in, i have a 500hp 03' cobra plus an 80shot you
know just in case. Im expecting to be somewhere in the 11's.

If you are truely interested, PM your info so you can be added to the list. Actual track times would help also. Thanks [patriot]

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com