Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Grudge Night 10/25 (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Grudge Night 10/25
1320MASTER
¯
Member # 773

Ford Icon 6 posted      Profile for 1320MASTER  Ford pictures for 1320MASTER  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice numbers Jim looks like your back in the swing agian. [burnout]

--------------------
EA Smog Tech/Smog Lic/ASE Master Tech
93 SSP Coupe 440ci sbf coming soon

Posts: 593 | From: Sacramento Calif | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1320MASTER:

Thats for sure! [burnout]

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
Red C5
¯
Member # 1561

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red C5  Ford pictures for Red C5    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by RO2USH:
Man, like someone said, ya bitch about the tech being too strict on other nights, then on the night that we breeze people by it's all of the sudden too fast. For you guys that didn't get as many runs in as you would have liked, I apologize, I was doing the best I could, with that many people. If you are pissed about the number of runs you got, dont get mad at us, get mad at the people that cheated and came back around for another run before we called their number, they are the ones to get pissed at. I should be the one that's pissed, I didn't get to make a single pass...I wasn't even supposed to work that night, but 'cause so many of you guys/gals showed up, I had to work. NOW THAT'S BULL SHIT!!!! just kidding, I'm glad everybody showed up, I just wish some of you had a better time.

The only thing I was pissed about was the people that were going around over and over.

I'm not mad that I only made a couple of passes.
I'm not mad that it was "GRUDGE" night, but I didn't get to grudge anyone.

I don't think anyone expected that huge of a turnout. I think everyone that works there did the best they could.

[patriot] for the Sac Raceway employees. It was a messed up night.

Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Red C5:
quote:
Man, like someone said, ya bitch about the tech being too strict on other nights, then on the night that we breeze people by it's all of the sudden too fast. For you guys that didn't get as many runs in as you would have liked, I apologize, I was doing the best I could, with that many people. If you are pissed about the number of runs you got, dont get mad at us, get mad at the people that cheated and came back around for another run before we called their number, they are the ones to get pissed at. I should be the one that's pissed, I didn't get to make a single pass...I wasn't even supposed to work that night, but 'cause so many of you guys/gals showed up, I had to work. NOW THAT'S BULL SHIT!!!! just kidding, I'm glad everybody showed up, I just wish some of you had a better time.

The only thing I was pissed about was the people that were going around over and over.

I don't think anyone expected that huge of a turnout. I think everyone that works there did the best they could.

For once, I'm with this guy [Wink] [burnout]

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
FasterDamnit
Bad Attitude
Member # 442

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FasterDamnit  Ford pictures for FasterDamnit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1320MASTER:

Thanks, stranger. [Wink]

When will we see a hot rod of your own at the track? I know you want back in the game...

98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'  Ford pictures for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Yellow94GT:
quote:
Originally posted by Red C5:
quote:

For once, I'm with this guy [Wink] [burnout]
HA HA [Big Grin]

--------------------
AKA Franky Freaking 5 liter

Advanced Engine Development
SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

91PONY
Mrs. Valve Events
Member # 206

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91PONY  Ford pictures for 91PONY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
And everyone was wondering why I wasn't racing... [Roll Eyes] LOL [Wink]
I knew it would be crowded, so I knew ahead of time that I probably wouldn't race. No big deal to me....I'll stick with TNT like usual. [burnout]

--------------------
Heather '91 GT

Posts: 1477 | From: Citrus Heights, CA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  :
mustanggt5091
All I need is.....
Member # 444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mustanggt5091  Ford pictures for mustanggt5091    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey Jim, nice runs! [patriot]

--------------------
88 GT 357w (SOLD):(
06 Limited Edition R6 !!!!!

Posts: 2353 | From: Fairfield / Santa Rosa , Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
whos was that darkred mustang?that was really loud and preety fast. did ya guys see that buggy hitting wheELIES! [Big Grin] Bill beau was out there in his darkblue camaro, like 70ish,and another maro hitting 9's! [patriot] what about that black chevy truck on dubs?that was gettin through the track for a heavy truck! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

Fast472Mach1
¯
Member # 2559

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fast472Mach1  Ford pictures for Fast472Mach1  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Eddie510:
whos was that darkred mustang?that was really loud and preety fast. did ya guys see that buggy hitting wheELIES! [Big Grin] Bill beau was out there in his darkblue camaro, like 70ish,and another maro hitting 9's! [patriot] what about that black chevy truck on dubs?that was gettin through the track for a heavy truck! [Big Grin]

The truck was on a bottle and which Mustang are you talking about?

--------------------
11.7@116 1.7 60ft. N/A
11.4@124 1.9 60ft. 100NX

Posts: 639 | From: Laguna West | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i think it had like black wheels in the back, it was whitsling! and i think i seen you to,you had some primer spots huh?I forgot your times but ill see it on video again that i recorded. Some one was talking about you alot in the benches where i was sitting. but yeah nice run. i believe you hit like a low 12??? did you ever get that high 11 man? [Big Grin]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

Fast472Mach1
¯
Member # 2559

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fast472Mach1  Ford pictures for Fast472Mach1  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
No. I did'nt get my 11. I had to put the stock convertor back in the car to make my runs. I would like to see the footage whenever you get around to it though please. Just wanna start collecting some of my runs. Next time I'll get my 11 hopefully. Otherwise no bottle is going on.

--------------------
11.7@116 1.7 60ft. N/A
11.4@124 1.9 60ft. 100NX

Posts: 639 | From: Laguna West | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
1320MASTER
¯
Member # 773

Ford Icon 6 posted      Profile for 1320MASTER  Ford pictures for 1320MASTER  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You know,I have been drag racing for twenty two years know.I have seen it all.I like building fast cars also.Iam starting a new project i got Jons black coupe,thinking about a 408ci/novi 2000/C4 or a glide at 2600lbs sound good? Jim i like to see you run 11s? Before 93pony [Eek!]

--------------------
EA Smog Tech/Smog Lic/ASE Master Tech
93 SSP Coupe 440ci sbf coming soon

Posts: 593 | From: Sacramento Calif | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
jmcclesk
Member # 1355

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jmcclesk  Ford pictures for jmcclesk    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice times jim

--------------------
Ford trained ASE master tech.

Posts: 4024 | From: marrysville | Registered: May 2002  |  :
FasterDamnit
Bad Attitude
Member # 442

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FasterDamnit  Ford pictures for FasterDamnit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks, guys.

So, 8's or big boost for the 7's?
[Eek!]

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
saturday was kewl.........whenever I wanted to go I did [Big Grin] ............Its nice when your making license passes you get to go whenever you want [worship]

I finally finished all my license passes and got the best pass yet being a 9.50 in the car....thanx to all who helped [worship]

[ October 29, 2003, 02:45 AM: Message edited by: HaulnAssMaro ]

Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
yellow67stang
¯
Member # 903

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for yellow67stang  Ford pictures for yellow67stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Congrats Matt!!!

Keep on getting faster!

Eric

--------------------
I like cars.

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com