Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Official Ford vs Chevy Race Results... (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Official Ford vs Chevy Race Results...
onesicklx
¯
Member # 285

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for onesicklx  Ford pictures for onesicklx  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by MoostangGT:
quote:
Originally posted by John91coupe:
I guess I am doomed to never see the video's [Frown] . I downloaded every piece of software that Sawson suggested but still cannot access the files. Does anybody feel sorry enough for me to help me out [Smile] .

PM me with your problems, I might be able to help...
i remenber you...lol...i was right behind you during a run...dark blue/gray gt...
Posts: 1955 | From: san jose, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
MoostangGT
¯
Member # 2894

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MoostangGT  Ford pictures for MoostangGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah most people do remember me(but I never remember them).. man I love my cow print pants.. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Sabrina aka The chick in the cow print pants.

Posts: 106 | From: Redding, CA | Registered: Jun 2003  |  :
F8LPONY
NORCAL-LS1
Member # 11

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for F8LPONY  Ford pictures for F8LPONY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I should have the other times shortly. I just posted on our board. HardcoreVette did run best 2 out of three.

--------------------
01' GMC ExtCab Z71
Old time = 12.33@110mph 1.85 60' New combo in progress.

Posts: 1292 | From: Sacramento, CA. | Registered: Aug 2000  |  :
Tyrant89
¯
Member # 1033

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyrant89  Ford pictures for Tyrant89    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll get mine posted tonite.

Yea, "Drew?" means Dean. Thanks guys. The car ran great that day, even after a 3+ hr drive in the heat, overheating 2X and waky trak conditions.

So, is there a prize for the farthest driven car??LOL

Posts: 260 | From: Salinas, holmes! | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Tyrant89:

So, is there a prize for the farthest driven car??LOL

Yes, you get the opportunity to sign up for the car show as an award:

http://www.cafords.com/carshow/signup.html

[patriot] [Big Grin]

I think you should either stick in a lincoln electric fan on there or go back to the stock fan to cure your overheating problems. A small fan on your tranny cooler wouldn't hurt either. Prefably a pull-through fan placed between your tranny cooler and radiator that will still alow the face of your cooler to "see" open air.

[ June 19, 2003, 03:01 PM: Message edited by: st5150 ]

treynor
¯
Member # 1854

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for treynor  Ford pictures for treynor  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey Mark - sorry to hear you had problems at the line for our race! I saw you do the burnout and then start unbuckling your belts, and I thought "uh oh, hope it's nothing serious". Breaking's a part of racing, and I'm sure we will get a rematch.

FWIW, I believe I ran an 11.9 when I they finally waved me on for a solo run. 10s in the family car would be nice, but I don't think it's in the cards unless I decide to go crazy with the car -- and I would never do something like that [Big Grin]

Hope to see you on July 5th!

--------------------
Cheers, Ben

Posts: 55 | From: Los Altos CA | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
Fast472Mach1
¯
Member # 2559

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fast472Mach1  Ford pictures for Fast472Mach1  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Something tells me that Im gonna end up taking an E55 AMG model to the track and piss my wife off.

--------------------
11.7@116 1.7 60ft. N/A
11.4@124 1.9 60ft. 100NX

Posts: 639 | From: Laguna West | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Here is who we're still missing results from:

10)Stanger91 Jim --Red '95 GT Supercharged 12.3x@126MPH *WIN
10)Sspooky Margaurite--Blue 01'SS: TQ converter,minor bolt-ons xx.xx@xxxMPH?

11)Tyrant 89LX Shaun Black 5.O LX supercharged 12.2x@11X MPH *WIN
11)12sec01'WS6 Brandon--Orange 01'WS6: Stockish xx.xx/xxxMPH

17)Quick 88LX Nick --Burgundy '88 LX all motor xx.xx/xxxMPH *WIN
17)Kyle Kyle--White 02'Z28: Stock xx.xx/xxxMPH

Just trying to finalize the results so black-magic racing can take care of the prize money and we can officially declare norcal-ls1 as the winner and cafords as the "tree-sleepers" or the "MPH? Yeah we got that, but we left the ET at home" club.

TheBrain
I'm the Real
John Force
Member # 35

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheBrain  Ford pictures for TheBrain    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by st5150:

Just trying to finalize the results so black-magic racing can take care of the prize money and we can officially declare norcal-ls1 as the winner and cafords as the "tree-sleepers" or the "MPH? Yeah we got that, but we left the ET at home" club.

HAHAHAHA

Leave me out of that club [Wink] [Razz] [Cool]

--------------------
1989 LX vert 342
11.662 @ 116.65 1.57 60ft. N/A
10.227 @ 134.59 1.41 60ft 200 shot 3600lbs
2003 Ranger 4 door
15.99 @ 87

Posts: 1264 | From: Back in Redding CA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com