Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » The Offical who's going to Palmdale Mustang Drag Day 5 (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: The Offical who's going to Palmdale Mustang Drag Day 5
Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 93PONY:
quote:
Originally posted by Yellow94GT:
Why don't you just bring Heather's car anyway [Wink] [Big Grin]

....I do have the keys.... & it is in my garage. [Big Grin]
Yeah right! I'd probably come home & she'd 'of driven MY stang all weekend!

Hahaha, better leave her car alone then [Big Grin]

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'  Ford pictures for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey Shuan I think we can squezz ya in! Or you can put the "club" on your stang and then you know it won't be messed with! [Wink]

Cool Rhett I have room for your slicks.

If anybody has a trailer smaller then mine I don't mind pulling it with all the slicks??? If not that means I have to take the Bump(subs) out of the back.

[ March 04, 2003, 06:16 PM: Message edited by: 98slowhoe ]

--------------------
AKA Franky Freaking 5 liter

Advanced Engine Development
SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93PONY  Ford pictures for 93PONY        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 98slowhoe:
Hey Shuan I think we can squezz ya in! Or you can put the "club" on your stang and then you know it won't be messed with! [Wink]

If anybody has a trailer smaller then mine I don't mind pulling it with all the slicks??? If not that means I have to take the Bump(subs) out of the back.

Thanks Bro. Apriciate it. I'll pitch in some gas $$$. [patriot]

--------------------
www.advancedenginedevelopment.com
SCT dealer
Dynotuning

(916)715-7569

Posts: 4265 | From: Fair Oaks, CA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

The bump must stay! Can't we put a set in the back seat with shaun or something?

--------------------
AED

98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'  Ford pictures for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

The bump must stay! Can't we put a set in the back seat with shaun or something?
Yeah I am thinking shuan can get the 40 part of the 60/40 split back seat and one set can go on the 60 part and the other in the back part and we can put our bags where they can fit!

--------------------

SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

quote:
quote:

Thanks Bro. Apriciate it. I'll pitch in some gas $$$. [patriot]
Sounds good to me man! Glad to have you aboard!

--------------------

SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

91PONY
Mrs. Valve Events
Member # 206

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91PONY  Ford pictures for 91PONY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

LOL He knows I wouldn't dare... [Wink]

--------------------
Heather '91 GT

Posts: 1477 | From: Citrus Heights, CA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  :
98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

quote:
Originally posted by 91PONY:
quote:
quote:

LOL He knows I wouldn't dare... [Wink]
SURE!!!! You know you would do it! Disconect the speedo so it doesn't get any miles and try to put it back exactly how he had it.................I would! [patriot]

--------------------

SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

joe-stang
¯
Member # 929

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for joe-stang  Ford pictures for joe-stang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Myself and a few Wild Horse members will be there. It is going to be badass! I can't wait!

Also, on FRIDAY NIGHT, lets all hang out. Here is the thread I started on my boards. Be there so we can shoot the ish.
http://svr6.ehostpros.com/~socalwildhorses.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=4142

--------------------
Member of: Wild Horses Mustang Club

Posts: 14 | From: Los Angeles | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
joe-stang
¯
Member # 929

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for joe-stang  Ford pictures for joe-stang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ March 06, 2003, 12:17 AM: Message edited by: joe-stang ]

Posts: 14 | From: Los Angeles | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
bunchmyfunky
CAFords Drag Racing Mod
Member # 360

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bunchmyfunky  Ford pictures for bunchmyfunky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I got the tickets for Universal. There was a price increase. $34 bucks each. See ya all tomorrow.
Posts: 2433 | From: Vacaville | Registered: Jul 2001  |  :
season'd 88
¯
Member # 169

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for season'd 88  Ford pictures for season'd 88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yeah I am thinking shuan can get the 40 part of the 60/40 split back seat and one set can go on the 60 part and the other in the back part and we can put our bags where they can fit!
if you wanna save some room why not put Shaun on one of those tires(not mine)it will double as a booster seat...LMAO [Big Grin] no reason why he shouldent be able to see whats going on also.
Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

LMFAO @ Rhett!!!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! [worship] [worship] [worship]

P.S. Sorry Shaun, but it stuck me as being funny [Big Grin]

--------------------
AED

91PONY
Mrs. Valve Events
Member # 206

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91PONY  Ford pictures for 91PONY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
SURE!!!! You know you would do it! Disconect the speedo so it doesn't get any miles and try to put it back exactly how he had it.................I would! [patriot]

Uh-oh....don't give me any ideas....LOL [Wink] [patriot]

--------------------
Heather '91 GT

Posts: 1477 | From: Citrus Heights, CA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  :
98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

Your Bad Rhett!!!!!! [Eek!]

If you want to do that Shuan its ok with me [Wink]

Oh yeah and Heather................Good Luck [Big Grin]

OK well its 11:30 the 6th and I am talking to mark and he is waiting for his cloths to dry to pack them. Drew and I are ready and I can't speak for anybody else, so I guess its Kinda safe to say...................PALMDALE here we come!!!!!!!!! [burnout] [patriot] [burnout]

--------------------

SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Have fun everyone. If you guys have pictures from the event that you want posted on this site, please get them to Mark aka bunchmyfunky aka TUFFPNY aka mark@cafords.com [patriot]

worship: [worship] Bonus points to anyone that gets CaliforniaFords.com mentioned in the magazines! [worship] [worship] [worship]

FasterDamnit
Bad Attitude
Member # 442

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for FasterDamnit  Ford pictures for FasterDamnit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bonus STUFF to anyone that gets Fordmuscle.com mentioned....

[Wink]

--------------------
'92 LX T5
Looked stock, went 11's 11.90 at 115mph.

'65 Mustang 347

www.fordmuscle.com

Livin' in the Carolina Pines

season'd 88
¯
Member # 169

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for season'd 88  Ford pictures for season'd 88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ya i can see being in the winners circle interviewd by ralph shaheen, trophy girl and all and saying to the millions of viewers arcoss this fine viewing audence...i wanna thank cafords.com,fordmuscle.com,Jesus Christ, my wife and kids and did i mention cafords.com [Big Grin]

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com