Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » The Offical who's going to Palmdale Mustang Drag Day 5 (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: The Offical who's going to Palmdale Mustang Drag Day 5
Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 98slowhoe:
OK guys looks like Drew and I are riding in something Big and Black and also known as the SLUT! That would be my tahoe that passed smoge with a blown out cat. I had 19 out of 100 and the average was 26, I don't get it but hey I don't care! So I guess it will be ok mark and who ever else. I guess the back of my truck is up for rent for some slicks??????

Glad to hear we wont be sitting in the back seat of a mustang for 6 hours man! Instead we'll be, "Rollin on 20's!!" [Razz]

Hey Rhett, whats the word on you situation lately?

[ March 03, 2003, 08:01 PM: Message edited by: Yellow94GT ]

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'  Ford pictures for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Yellow94GT:
quote:
OK guys looks like Drew and I are riding in something Big and Black and also known as the SLUT! That would be my tahoe that passed smoge with a blown out cat. I had 19 out of 100 and the average was 26, I don't get it but hey I don't care! So I guess it will be ok mark and who ever else. I guess the back of my truck is up for rent for some slicks??????

Glad to hear we wont be sitting in the back seat of a mustang for 6 hours man! Instead we'll be, "Rollin on 20's!!" [Razz]

Yeah I don't think a death row inmate should be put in the back or a stang for 6 hours. thats inhumain

--------------------
AKA Franky Freaking 5 liter

Advanced Engine Development
SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

White02GT
¯
Member # 611

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for White02GT  Ford pictures for White02GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hmm.... if you guys aren't leaving until noon on friday, I might have to try to catch a ride for the weekend. I'll have to wait and see still. Can I sleep on teh floor of somebody's hotel room? [Wink]

--------------------
2002 Mustang GT 13.54 @ 102

"You can't out smart a smartass" Eminem

Posts: 1984 | From: Mountain View, Ca | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by shade-tree:
I can't make it. Fixed my leaking brake fitting (finally) but got vetoed by the wife. Have fun guys, I'll be at Sac this Saturday trying to squeak an 11.999993462 on motor at Sac [Frown]

[Mad]
season'd 88
¯
Member # 169

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for season'd 88  Ford pictures for season'd 88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Hey sorry i havent gotten back ive been at work. Im going for sure and my wifes coming also so were not gonna be able to leave untill friday afternoon im thinking 1:00pm or so if that can fit the plan were down, otherwise we'll be strolling down on our own. I call space in the back of the 'slut' [Wink] [Big Grin] will need approx three cubic feet. [dance]
season'd 88
¯
Member # 169

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for season'd 88  Ford pictures for season'd 88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Hey Aaron im all about three cubic feet in the back of the slut... [burnout]
bunchmyfunky
CAFords Drag Racing Mod
Member # 360

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bunchmyfunky  Ford pictures for bunchmyfunky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Rhett one works fine for us. we are leaving fairfield around 12 so we can pick you up on the way. Where do you want to meet at. PM me your cell and home number.
Posts: 2433 | From: Vacaville | Registered: Jul 2001  |  :
Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey Rhett, I'll bring the tape measure, you'll get your 3 cubic feet! [Wink] [Big Grin]

--------------------
AED

bunchmyfunky
CAFords Drag Racing Mod
Member # 360

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bunchmyfunky  Ford pictures for bunchmyfunky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The slut is going to be full of Slicks [Big Grin]
Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

quote:
Originally posted by bunchmyfunky:

To bad it wont have any skinnies in it! [Eek!]

--------------------
AED

season'd 88
¯
Member # 169

quote:
quote:

If Mark was a good man he would pop for those spacers. [Razz] [Big Grin]
bunchmyfunky
CAFords Drag Racing Mod
Member # 360

quote:
Originally posted by season'd 88:
quote:
quote:

If Mark was a good man he would pop for those spacers. [Razz] [Big Grin]
HA!

Bring the skinnies, maybe we can find a place down there to get the spacers and we can split it 3ways [patriot]

bunchmyfunky
CAFords Drag Racing Mod
Member # 360

Hey I need to know who all is going to Universal and how many tickets I need to get. I hope I can scrounge that much extra cash together to buy all the tickets.
season'd 88
¯
Member # 169

quote:
Hey I need to know who all is going to Universal and how many tickets I need to get. I hope I can scrounge that much extra cash together to buy all the tickets.

Ill take two. I can pay you for them when you get here. [patriot]
93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

Ford Icon 8 posted      Profile for 93PONY  Ford pictures for 93PONY        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn! Looks like I just lost my ride.
Got room in the Slut for one more?

--------------------
www.advancedenginedevelopment.com
SCT dealer
Dynotuning

(916)715-7569

Posts: 4265 | From: Fair Oaks, CA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
bunchmyfunky
CAFords Drag Racing Mod
Member # 360

There's allways room in the Slut [Wink]
91PONY
Mrs. Valve Events
Member # 206

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91PONY  Ford pictures for 91PONY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry ya'll...plans have changed and I won't be going this weekend. [Frown]
I hope one of ya can give Shaun a ride down...

~Heather

--------------------
Heather '91 GT

Posts: 1477 | From: Citrus Heights, CA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  :
Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Shaun, the two of us are rideless now... maybe we can work something out?
bunchmyfunky
CAFords Drag Racing Mod
Member # 360

quote:
Originally posted by 91PONY:
Sorry ya'll...plans have changed and I won't be going this weekend. [Frown]
I hope one of ya can give Shaun a ride down...

~Heather

Sorry to hear that you wont be able to make it [Frown]
88gt
Custom
Member # 579

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88gt  Ford pictures for 88gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by st5150:

It'll be a long drive down to Palmdale...so here's a few topics you guys can discuss on the way down: Ed Curtis, custom cams, AFR vs. TFS, 10psi centrifugal boost vs. 10psi turbo boost, the effects of aftercoolers at low boost......

Oh man, what I wouldn't give to hear the conversations/arguements/debates that would go on during that car ride!

Let me know if you guys need some more topics of conversation, I could probably dig some up. [Razz]

Posts: 1482 | From: Santa Clara/Bay area | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93PONY  Ford pictures for 93PONY        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 88gt:
quote:

It'll be a long drive down to Palmdale...so here's a few topics you guys can discuss on the way down: Ed Curtis, custom cams, AFR vs. TFS, 10psi centrifugal boost vs. 10psi turbo boost, the effects of aftercoolers at low boost......

Oh man, what I wouldn't give to hear the conversations/arguements/debates that would go on during that car ride!

Let me know if you guys need some more topics of conversation, I could probably dig some up. [Razz]

Instigator! [Razz]

Sawson, I'm not coming back on Sunday night....have paid reservations till Monday.

--------------------
SCT dealer
Dynotuning

(916)715-7569

bunchmyfunky
CAFords Drag Racing Mod
Member # 360

Shaun check your PMs
Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

quote:
Originally posted by 88gt:
quote:

LMFAO!!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!! I hope they both ride down in the tahoe, cause I want to be present for this debate! [Big Grin] Shit, I might even have to break it up if it comes to blows! [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
AED

Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Why don't you just bring Heather's car anyway [Wink] [Big Grin]

--------------------
AED

93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93PONY  Ford pictures for 93PONY        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Why don't you just bring Heather's car anyway [Wink] [Big Grin]

....I do have the keys.... & it is in my garage. [Big Grin]
Yeah right! I'd probably come home & she'd 'of driven MY stang all weekend!

--------------------
SCT dealer
Dynotuning

(916)715-7569

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com