Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » The Offical who's going to Palmdale Mustang Drag Day 5 (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: The Offical who's going to Palmdale Mustang Drag Day 5
bunchmyfunky
CAFords Drag Racing Mod
Member # 360

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bunchmyfunky  Ford pictures for bunchmyfunky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Rhett you have to bring your car and race it. It will make it into the Magazine for sure!
Posts: 2433 | From: Vacaville | Registered: Jul 2001  |  :
season'd 88
¯
Member # 169

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for season'd 88  Ford pictures for season'd 88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Yellow94GT:
Its good to hear that you are going down Rhett. You know how I feel about the idea of you leaving you car at home though [Frown] There are a lot of people down south who would be very impressed with your daily driver monster [worship]

Drew, the cars got big chips in the paint so its nothing to look at, and its got noises that get me smacking the dash [BS flag] and fffnnn with the radio [Roll Eyes] not to mention my sorry drag racing skills [Frown] . Not sure what im gonna bring just yet, but if i do take the mustang your gonna be the "debut driver" at the track [worship]
season'd 88
¯
Member # 169

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for season'd 88  Ford pictures for season'd 88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by bunchmyfunky:
Rhett you have to bring your car and race it. It will make it into the Magazine for sure!

i cant see that car making it in a mag unless it was shot from a couple hundred yards at dust leaving the car wash. i appriciate the gesture though.
bunchmyfunky
CAFords Drag Racing Mod
Member # 360

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bunchmyfunky  Ford pictures for bunchmyfunky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by season'd 88:
quote:

i cant see that car making it in a mag unless it was shot from a couple hundred yards at dust leaving the car wash. i appriciate the gesture though.
It's all about the ET that Beast will put down [worship]
91PONY
Mrs. Valve Events
Member # 206

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91PONY  Ford pictures for 91PONY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey guys, I've got some discounts for us to use at Universal Studios... [patriot]

--------------------
Heather '91 GT

Posts: 1477 | From: Citrus Heights, CA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  :
bunchmyfunky
CAFords Drag Racing Mod
Member # 360

How much is it with the discount. I'm going to check at Travis AFB to see how much I can get the tickets for there.
91PONY
Mrs. Valve Events
Member # 206

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91PONY  Ford pictures for 91PONY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I've got a discount card for $6 off...up to 6 people. And another discount card from work for $4 off...up to 6 people. Not the greatest, but it's something! [Wink]

--------------------
Heather '91 GT

98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'  Ford pictures for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My sister works at a southern california Hospital so she might be able to get tickets at a really good price!

Rhett you have to bring the mustang shit man I will drive it down there and hand over to Drew for the racing. I have done the drive tons of times and it doesn't bother me shoot man I was gona drive my car down there and I know for a fact that it is worse in my car then yours! so that settles it you are taking that car!

--------------------
AKA Franky Freaking 5 liter

Advanced Engine Development
SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93PONY  Ford pictures for 93PONY        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
FYI:
Universal is $47 a person & open from 9am-6pm those days.

[ February 26, 2003, 08:47 PM: Message edited by: 93PONY ]

--------------------
www.advancedenginedevelopment.com
SCT dealer
Dynotuning

(916)715-7569

Posts: 4265 | From: Fair Oaks, CA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Anyone planning on coming back ASAP on Sunday? I have an exam on Monday morning the 10th [Frown]
season'd 88
¯
Member # 169

quote:
Originally posted by st5150:
Anyone planning on coming back ASAP on Sunday? I have an exam on Monday morning the 10th [Frown]

Arent you the father of this site? seems to me you outta be there one way or another in support of the no. cal faction [Cool]
JoeT
¯
Member # 298

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JoeT  Ford pictures for JoeT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
worst case grab some ear plugs and jump in my car [Wink]

--------------------
1984 Ford Tempo AOD--- RIP

Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
season'd 88 - Not the father, this site is a test-tube baby... I just donated the sperm [Wink]

Shade-tree - assuming I go with you, what time do you plan to get back home? For the record, I'm calling 'shotgun' right now on the tow truck ride home [Big Grin]

FasterDamnit
Bad Attitude
Member # 442

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FasterDamnit  Ford pictures for FasterDamnit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm feeling vaguely ill... [Eek!]

You could ride in my hatch, but it would be on Monday. And it is loud back there. DROOOONE.

--------------------
'92 LX T5
Looked stock, went 11's 11.90 at 115mph.

'65 Mustang 347

www.fordmuscle.com

Livin' in the Carolina Pines

Stimson
_
Member # 51

Thanks Jim, I have an exam the following Monday morning so I don't think it'll work out. This is why I'm seeing if anyone is coming back ASAP Sunday night. I wish I could read in a car with out getting motion sick so there would be no problem at all.
FasterDamnit
Bad Attitude
Member # 442

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FasterDamnit  Ford pictures for FasterDamnit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LOL!
I wasn't being serious. Unless you like being stuck in a trunk w/ a view...

bunchmyfunky
CAFords Drag Racing Mod
Member # 360

I can get tickets for $29 dollars each.
91PONY
Mrs. Valve Events
Member # 206

quote:
I can get tickets for $29 dollars each.

Sweet! That's much better!

--------------------
Heather '91 GT

bunchmyfunky
CAFords Drag Racing Mod
Member # 360

Rhett heres the info for the hotel. make the reservations online its a lot cheaper.

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites LANCASTER-PALMDALE, CA
1825 West Avenue J12
LANCASTER, CA 93534 UNITED STATES

98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'  Ford pictures for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ok if the tahoe doesn't pass smog today Drew and I are gona need a ride and we don't know who wants us to go with them and if at all if there is an open front seat in a mustang, if not I guess we are S.O.L.

Shuan: the 60 something dollars for the room, do you want us to chip in then or are you gona front the bill and we can write a check to you. whatever is good for me man.

--------------------

SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

bunchmyfunky
CAFords Drag Racing Mod
Member # 360

I think I can take one of you.
93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93PONY  Ford pictures for 93PONY        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
We'll just handle the $$$ thing once we're down there. I already reserved the room with my Visa....so I think they're just going to charge it to the card during check-in.

--------------------
www.advancedenginedevelopment.com
SCT dealer
Dynotuning

(916)715-7569

Posts: 4265 | From: Fair Oaks, CA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

quote:
Originally posted by 93PONY:
We'll just handle the $$$ thing once we're down there. I already reserved the room with my Visa....so I think they're just going to charge it to the card during check-in.

OK man so I will bring my check book with me.

MARK:I thought you were taking one of your kids? If not and you have an open front seat I call it first!!!! [dance]

--------------------

SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

JoeT
¯
Member # 298

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JoeT  Ford pictures for JoeT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I can't make it. Fixed my leaking brake fitting (finally) but got vetoed by the wife. Have fun guys, I'll be at Sac this Saturday trying to squeak an 11.999993462 on motor at Sac [Frown]

--------------------
1984 Ford Tempo AOD--- RIP

98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

OK guys looks like Drew and I are riding in something Big and Black and also known as the SLUT! That would be my tahoe that passed smoge with a blown out cat. I had 19 out of 100 and the average was 26, I don't get it but hey I don't care! So I guess it will be ok mark and who ever else. I guess the back of my truck is up for rent for some slicks??????

--------------------

SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com