Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Challenge to WIKD281 (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Challenge to WIKD281
Crash
Member # 2021

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crash  Ford pictures for Crash    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just let me start off to everyone that I am not doing this to be cocky or an asshole. Im not here to cause trouble or start some shit. With that being said here is the challenge...

Should you choose to accept I propose a race in Feb sometime one run at Sac Raceway. First to cross the finish line wins... So its not just about a low ET but also reaction yada yada.

The reason why I am Challenging is you have the license plate frame that says "Bottles are for babies, real men get blown" or something like that. That is the sole reason behind my challenge [Smile]

Mine is "Lethal Speed Through Chemisty"

The stakes... loss of license plate frame for one month. To be replaced with "I lost to (WCKDBRD or WIKD281) a (N20 or S/C) (TransAm or Mustang)"
At the end of one month original plates to be returned to loser. I figure each of us should make the plate up prior to the race ie I would make "I Lost to WCKDBRD a N20 Fed TransAm" and U would make "I Lost to WIKD281 a S/C Fed Mustang" the loser would pay the other for the cost of lic plate frame as well or just 20bucks to make it easy.

So I lay down the gauntlet or on my sword (depending on the race outcome! [Smile] )

-Jason

[ December 16, 2002, 05:50 PM: Message edited by: Crash ]

TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Jason,
I'm sure he will be up for it. Let me get a hold of him.

BTW His plate says wikd281.

--------------------
http://www.fnsweet.com/pics/events/sj_gtg_1020/sj_gtg1020_30.jpg

Posts: 4033 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
Pro50Eric
¯
Member # 2065

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pro50Eric  Ford pictures for Pro50Eric  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I challenge both of you.lol just j/k

--------------------
Recently Acquired!! 68 Camaro Outlaw 10.5

IRISH
¯
Member # 1629

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for IRISH  Ford pictures for IRISH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I would love to see this!!! 2 fast ass cars!!! [worship] [worship]
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
gotta have balls to make a challenge like that.... especially to him [Big Grin] best of luck to ya bro, ill be there for this race...hopefully i can run my car by then [patriot]

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

JoeT
¯
Member # 298

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JoeT  Ford pictures for JoeT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
good post, let us know when it is, I'd like to see it.

--------------------
1984 Ford Tempo AOD--- RIP

WIKD 281
CaliforniaFords.com
Owner
Member # 40

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WIKD 281  Ford pictures for WIKD 281  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I will be down to run> but I dont like the change of the plates idea [Big Grin]
If I win> then cool> if you win then cool.
I will be going back to the track and have to get used to my rebuilt T-56 and new motor> There is no point of racing a car that I have no clue how it will perform.
I have never worked on my reaction time so I will have to get used to that.
Oh yeah> you might have to get in line> there are a few people awaiting my return to the track> Including:
1. F8L
2. WHYTLIE
3. Postal
4. GR8WHITE
5. Darko (ZYALATER)

From your trap speed and ET I was told that WHYTLIE is just a little ahead of you?
Recently I have thought about taking off my lisence plate frame becuase I have been challenged by much faster cars> i.e. 7.9 second cars> the frame was a joke between friends about 2 years ago> I have just left it on since then.

This sounds like fun! I am looking forward to it!
[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

[ December 16, 2002, 05:33 PM: Message edited by: WIKD 281 ]

--------------------
----------------------------------
Faster than most, slower than less.

IRISH
¯
Member # 1629

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for IRISH  Ford pictures for IRISH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WIKD 281:
I will be going back to the track and have to get used to my new setup> There is no point of racing a car that I have no clue how it will perform.
How many times have you run with your current setup? Oh yeah> you might have to get in line> there are a few people awaiting my return to the track> Including:
1. F8L
2. WHYTLIE
3. Postal
4. GR8WHITE
5. Darko (ZYALATER)

From your trap speed and ET I think that you are slower than WHYTLIE?
Recently I have thought about taking off my lisence plate frame becuase I have been challenged by much faster cars> i.e. 7.9 second cars> the frame was a joke between friends about 2 years ago> I have just left it on since then.

New set up!! Cool!!! I wana see!

PS. Harold keep the plate! its cool!

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I like the friendly plate swap idea, but then again I don't have a car to hang with theirs. Can't wait to see it.

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

StoplightWarrior
¯
Member # 211

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for StoplightWarrior  Ford pictures for StoplightWarrior        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think this is a good idea. I'd definitely want to be there for the run! Keep everyone posted!

--------------------
2000 GT
couple bolt ons

Check out the website: peep it

Posts: 2952 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  :
White02GT
¯
Member # 611

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for White02GT  Ford pictures for White02GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think you guys should make it a 3 way race and add Stoplight Warrior in the mix. [patriot]

--------------------
2002 Mustang GT 13.54 @ 102

"You can't out smart a smartass" Eminem

Posts: 1984 | From: Mountain View, Ca | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SVTPower  Ford pictures for 03SVTPower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by White02GT:
I think you guys should make it a 3 way race and add Stoplight Warrior in the mix. [patriot]

NOW that I MUST SEE!!! [worship] [patriot]

--------------------
2003 Redfire "AED" Cobra R.I.P

eljefe
¯
Member # 1753

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for eljefe  Ford pictures for eljefe  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

he can race on the return road!

--------------------
1969 mustang coupe - the project
1996 mystic cobra - 13.64@105 - sold :(
2007 yaris - daily driver

Posts: 737 | From: holiday in rancho cambodia | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
StoplightWarrior
¯
Member # 211

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StoplightWarrior  Ford pictures for StoplightWarrior        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Yes chaps, sounds like a splendid Idea!!

[ December 17, 2002, 12:01 AM: Message edited by: StoplightWarrior ]

--------------------
2000 GT
couple bolt ons

Check out the website: peep it

Posts: 2952 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  :
Crash
Member # 2021

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crash  Ford pictures for Crash    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I will be going back to the track and have to get used to my rebuilt T-56 and new motor> There is no point of racing a car that I have no clue how it will perform.
Oh yeah> you might have to get in line> there are a few people awaiting my return to the track> Including:
1. F8L
2. WHYTLIE
3. Postal
4. GR8WHITE
5. Darko (ZYALATER)

From your trap speed and ET I was told that WHYTLIE is just a little ahead of you?

[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

sorry bro didnt know u had a list of challengers [Smile] I dont know anything about ur car or u was all in good fun. Just let me know when ur down. Im workin on a few things and probably wont be ready till febish anyways. No hurry thats for sure. Just gives me more time for OverTime at work! [Smile]

Take it easy amigo.

WIKD 281
CaliforniaFords.com
Owner
Member # 40

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WIKD 281  Ford pictures for WIKD 281  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Crash> hey sounds good bud. I dont know about the whole thing with the lisence plates and all> I would definately like to race you.

I say we do it for fun> you win cool> I win cool
Then we can talk about it online> good sportsmanship style> im down with that. I am hoping to make it back to the track in jan-feb sometime> that is if I have enough money> otherwise> I might never make it back [Frown]
I'll let you know as soon as I am ready for the "fun run"> most likely after a few test and tunes im sure. [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
But for now> happy holidays to you and happy new year.
[patriot]

--------------------

Chris M.
Ignore me, all I do is argue online!
Member # 1708

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris M.  Ford pictures for Chris M.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey man what about me?

-
if that image doesn't work then just click here

Harold, i don't get to be on your list?

Posts: 2828 | From: West Bay, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
WIKD 281
CaliforniaFords.com
Owner
Member # 40

quote:
Originally posted by SIR Paint Job:
hey man what about me?

-

Sorry man> those names are all LS1's and LT1's.
[Big Grin]

--------------------

99gt-UJSTLST
¯
Member # 584

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 99gt-UJSTLST  Ford pictures for 99gt-UJSTLST    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
1. F8L
2. WHYTLIE
3. Postal
4. GR8WHITE
5. Darko (ZYALATER)

[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

hey i dont see my name on their LOL HAHAHA my coupe runs high 13's lol it will be ready to run low 13's in feb LOL HAHAH j/p

hey let me now when you hit the track give me a PM i would like to see your car at the track [worship]

--------------------
SOUTH BAY STANGS
MINOR BOLT ON'S

www.southbaystangs.com

Posts: 2558 | From: SAN JOSE CA | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
Chris M.
Ignore me, all I do is argue online!
Member # 1708

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris M.  Ford pictures for Chris M.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by SIR Paint Job:
hey man what about me?

-

Sorry man> those names are all LS1's and LT1's.
[Big Grin]

why bother with them, if you learn how to shift like a real man then you should have them covered.
Posts: 2828 | From: West Bay, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
John91coupe
CAFords OG
Member # 18

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for John91coupe  Ford pictures for John91coupe  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Crash:
Just let me start off to everyone that I am not doing this to be cocky or an asshole. Im not here to cause trouble or start some shit. With that being said here is the challenge...

Should you choose to accept I propose a race in Feb sometime one run at Sac Raceway. First to cross the finish line wins... So its not just about a low ET but also reaction yada yada.

The reason why I am Challenging is you have the license plate frame that says "Bottles are for babies, real men get blown" or something like that. That is the sole reason behind my challenge [Smile]

Mine is "Lethal Speed Through Chemisty"

The stakes... loss of license plate frame for one month. To be replaced with "I lost to (WCKDBRD or WIKD281) a (N20 or S/C) (TransAm or Mustang)"
At the end of one month original plates to be returned to loser. I figure each of us should make the plate up prior to the race ie I would make "I Lost to WCKDBRD a N20 Fed TransAm" and U would make "I Lost to WIKD281 a S/C Fed Mustang" the loser would pay the other for the cost of lic plate frame as well or just 20bucks to make it easy.

So I lay down the gauntlet or on my sword (depending on the race outcome! [Smile] )

-Jason

Jason,

That is a very creative race suggestion and stated with genuine friendliness. It's nice to see this kind of challenge put down without the usual hostility that is part of racing "challenges" You sound like you really enjoy the sport. Kudo's to you. I'd like to watch that race when it happens so keep us posted.

John

--------------------
D-2R ProCharged R302 331
1.410 60 ft.
5.784 @ 122.92 1/8
8.953 @ 155.08
MM&FF Feature June 2003

Posts: 1361 | From: Grass Valley, CA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  :
JSGIVUP
¯
Member # 333

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JSGIVUP  Ford pictures for JSGIVUP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sup WIKD 281. You seem to be a wanted man [Smile] As for your comment on maybe running out of money in Jan-Feb/Your jokin right? I know you too well. Just an idea, start selling suggestions to Hallmark, you could make a killing Bro! Your already off to a great start!

"But for now> happy holidays to you and happy new year."

JSGIVUP

Posts: 71 | From: Fremont, Ca 94539 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  :
WIKD 281
CaliforniaFords.com
Owner
Member # 40

quote:
Originally posted by JSGIVUP:
Sup WIKD 281. You seem to be a wanted man [Smile] As for your comment on maybe running out of money in Jan-Feb/Your jokin right? I know you too well. Just an idea, start selling suggestions to Hallmark, you could make a killing Bro! Your already off to a great start!

JSGIVUP

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------

TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by JSGIVUP:

JSGIVUP

HOLLY COW,
Someone has awakane form the dead.

--------------------
http://www.fnsweet.com/pics/events/sj_gtg_1020/sj_gtg1020_30.jpg

Posts: 4033 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
2000BlackGT
Loyalty
Member # 283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2000BlackGT  Ford pictures for 2000BlackGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TRY2PAZ:
HOLLY COW,
Someone has awakane form the dead.

I think after he saw me at in-n-out, he knew he wanted back in. But I think we gotta get someone to get rid of the family acura and get another performance beast. Do I see JSGIVUP in an 03 cobra? Oh yes I do... [patriot]
Posts: 2833 | From: Chico, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com