Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Any OG’s still around? (Page 6)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  12  13  14   
Author Topic: Any OG’s still around?
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Still barely here also how’s everyone?
Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
1SLWFOX
¯
Member # 5779

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SLWFOX  Ford pictures for 1SLWFOX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Anyone going to fab fords

--------------------
The Anti-crew
187Performance
------------------------
1979 notchback
1988 notchback
302 B-Cam, GT40s, cobra Intake, and exhaust

Posts: 583 | From: Westcoast1320 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
Boss 327
¯
Member # 9143

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boss 327  Ford pictures for Boss 327    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50Reasons:

I've been good. Got back into BMW's recently and still working on the 66 coupe and 97 cobra [Big Grin]

How about you?

--------------------
"You'll never truly understand building engines until you can make power N/A. FI overshadows an engines defficiency." Al Papito

Boss 327
¯
Member # 9143

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boss 327  Ford pictures for Boss 327    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1SLWFOX:

I'm not this year (didn't know it was going on) but from what I've seen on IG, a lot of people are going.

--------------------
"You'll never truly understand building engines until you can make power N/A. FI overshadows an engines defficiency." Al Papito

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How much would you guys pay for a 14k mile 86 hatch?

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50Reasons:

You still have the fastback?

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

I might enter my drop and gonna try to sell a hatch with a 4 bolt 393 stroker

[ 2021-04-23, 06:58 AM: Message edited by: NEIGHT ]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Anyone ever order a new transmission? Do they just deliver it to your house or how does that work? I’m looking to buy the new TKX transmission for my hatch but I’m not sure if they’ll just deliver it to my house.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
Anyone ever order a new transmission? Do they just deliver it to your house or how does that work? I’m looking to buy the new TKX transmission for my hatch but I’m not sure if they’ll just deliver it to my house.

They should. But might be worth it to pick it up from a shipping location.
The less people handling it the better.

Also planning on going TKX in the future. The 600 version.

--------------------

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
quote:

Ok I’ll probably just order it to the house. I was going to go with a T56 setup but everyone says they rarely even go into 6th and they’re heavier so I’m kinda giving up on that.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

quote:
quote:
quote:

Ok I’ll probably just order it to the house. I was going to go with a T56 setup but everyone says they rarely even go into 6th and they’re heavier so I’m kinda giving up on that.
You go above 4.11s and want to do 80+ on the freeway. You might want a double overdrive.

--------------------

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

You go above 4.11s and want to do 80+ on the freeway. You might want a double overdrive.
I don’t want 4.11’s. I have 3.27’s right now because I bought a cobra rear and that’s what it had. Eventually I’m going back to 3.73’s or 3.55’s. My ultimate goal for this car is to be coyote swapped but for now it does what it does.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

theconductor
¯
Member # 13458

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for theconductor  Ford pictures for theconductor    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Yup, my tko600 came right to the front door via UPS.

--------------------
Woke Bruh

Posts: 349 | From: Roseville, CA | Registered: Feb 2014  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

quote:
Originally posted by theconductor:
quote:

That’s dope. I hope my boy Mike won’t hate me when he has to unload my shit. Hopefully I can be out there to help him get it off the truck. Right now the trans are on backorder so I’m waiting for them to be available again.

Does anyone know where you can get discount on MM parts? I want a panhard bar because my car kicks out hard when I get on it and some lower control arms.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

stanger50
20yr club
Member # 1665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stanger50  Ford pictures for stanger50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Creeping up on a 19 years. Man, I"m old AF. #OG [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
1998 Cobra SVT convertible
Bright Atlantic Blue (1 of 247)

20 year club.

theconductor
¯
Member # 13458

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for theconductor  Ford pictures for theconductor    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

That’s dope. I hope my boy Mike won’t hate me when he has to unload my shit. Hopefully I can be out there to help him get it off the truck. Right now the trans are on backorder so I’m waiting for them to be available again.

Does anyone know where you can get discount on MM parts? I want a panhard bar because my car kicks out hard when I get on it and some lower control arms.

The Modern Driveline website says 6-8 weeks if you place your order now. They're who I used for my TKO. I bought the entire package with clutch, Quicktime bell housing, etc. . . Excellent service.

I'd like to get in on an MM discount too. The last thing I need to complete the suspension are rear coilovers. Someday, I'll pull the trigger.

--------------------
Woke Bruh

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

The Modern Driveline website says 6-8 weeks if you place your order now. They're who I used for my TKO. I bought the entire package with clutch, Quicktime bell housing, etc. . . Excellent service.

I'd like to get in on an MM discount too. The last thing I need to complete the suspension are rear coilovers. Someday, I'll pull the trigger.

To be honest bro I don’t like ordering stuff on backorder. I always end up in some shit so I just only like to order stuff in stock. Yeah I’ll probably look into a whole package deal type so I don’t have to piece the stuff. But I think I might be able to use a stock bell housing in the mean time. I’m not entirely sure tho. Yeah MM don’t play with their prices but their shit is legit. I run the full front MM setup and man it handles like a go kart I swear you can’t feel the weight transfer when turning it’s like planted.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

theconductor
¯
Member # 13458

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

To be honest bro I don’t like ordering stuff on backorder. I always end up in some shit so I just only like to order stuff in stock. Yeah I’ll probably look into a whole package deal type so I don’t have to piece the stuff. But I think I might be able to use a stock bell housing in the mean time. I’m not entirely sure tho. Yeah MM don’t play with their prices but their shit is legit. I run the full front MM setup and man it handles like a go kart I swear you can’t feel the weight transfer when turning it’s like planted.
I totally understand where you're coming from, though after working with MD, I wouldn't hesitate to put a deposit down with them for a transmission.

I've got pretty much every thing MM offers on my car, including panhard and torque arm. Just still running their springs in the back. Hell, I even had my Vortech discharge tube customized to fit the strut tower brace. It handles like a dream. Far better than my previous two foxes. My first even had the basic Racecraft package. Which was crap, but boy was I proud to have it! lol

--------------------
Woke Bruh

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

I’ll look into it. Someone told me some company Midwest might have them in stock.

Yeah I’ve honestly never driven a fox with a panhard bar setup but my boy with a coyote swap said his car pulls straight now with it. Mine kicks pretty good right now so I gotta do a little bit of “driving” to stay straight. Where did you get your vortex tube made? My CAI hits my strut tower bar so that’s why I don’t run it but I might be deleting my egr so I MIGHT clear it now but I’m not sure.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

theconductor
¯
Member # 13458

quote:
I’ll look into it. Someone told me some company Midwest might have them in stock.

Yeah I’ve honestly never driven a fox with a panhard bar setup but my boy with a coyote swap said his car pulls straight now with it. Mine kicks pretty good right now so I gotta do a little bit of “driving” to stay straight. Where did you get your vortex tube made? My CAI hits my strut tower bar so that’s why I don’t run it but I might be deleting my egr so I MIGHT clear it now but I’m not sure.

Brad at American Iron did the charge pipe. Nothing fancy, just a dip in the tube to clear the brace. All smooth on the inside, but it does cut into the diameter of the pipe. I can't imagine that it's an issue on the charged side though.

--------------------
Woke Bruh

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

I think I need to add a relay for my headlights on my 86. Fucken lights were flickering on my way to work right now.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Was that anyone on here with a white s550 who ran into my hatch yesterday? It pulls pretty good for a 302 huh [Wink] [burnout]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Where’s it at? I thought they stopped it after they lost the Knotts Berry Farm lot?

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
2BlueGeeTees
¯
Member # 4702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2BlueGeeTees  Ford pictures for 2BlueGeeTees    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It will be at Irwindale raceway on June 13th. Seems like decent venue. I’ll be in Reno on the 10th but will try to make it. I believe registration is closed.
Posts: 2316 | From: Vacaville | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  12  13  14   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com