Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Sacramento Police Abuse (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Sacramento Police Abuse
Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Look at this video ----- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lqO0J5C3qQ A serious face pounding for being accused of jay walking. At the end, the victim wasn't charged for the alleged crime of jay walking on his block.

What do you think? Is this the same police officer you want rolling down your street with anti aircraft guns? Is this the same cop you want rolling down your street with grenade launchers?

I have a lot of respect for the good cops in California. They do hard work. It's true police have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems to us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists... And some, I assume, are good people.

[patriot]

[ 2017-04-26, 01:14 AM: Message edited by: Martinna ]

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fe2mhfG63FA

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You're preaching to the wrong crown Martinna. People on here believe all cops are great and follow the rules/laws 100%. They almost shot my youngest brother for literally no reason and because the cop got caught on camera he would send other cops to harass(at 2 a.m) my brothers friends house(because they were in the car too)looking for my brother as if they didn't know the address.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
You're preaching to the wrong crown Martinna. People on here believe all cops are great and follow the rules/laws 100%. They almost shot my youngest brother for literally no reason and because the cop got caught on camera he would send other cops to harass(at 2 a.m) my brothers friends house(because they were in the car too)looking for my brother as if they didn't know the address.

Exactly! alot of the people on this site are also closet racists...

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
SHOULD HAVE BE TASED WOULD HAVE BEEN A BETTER VIDEO [patriot]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://abc30.com/news/man-in-sacramento-seen-in-viral-video-of-officer-beating-has-connection-to-fresno/1867909/

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
NEIGHT ------- It's not just this site, it's this world. Some try to hide and deny it like 135.0. Some are more brave and honest about it. Look at this old thread ----- https://californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=063059;p=3#000053 9cobra7 was manipulated by the corporate media to be more angry at the race of a guy that stole a few bucks from his wallet when he was a kid than he is angry at a race of people that stole thousands of dollars from him and his children by crooked banking. Mamie Till's example is living on though, people are sharing the pictures and now videos.

People that have no problems with obvious police abuse only do so because they think they're exempt. They think cops are only being unfair to a tribe other than their own, so they're okay with it.

fredfifty ----- learn to spot corporate media bias. Does it matter what the guy did in the past? The crooked ABC corporate reporter didn't even mention his name on that article. What that story is trying to sneakily say is because this man was charged with a crime 5 years ago, he's probably guilty of a crime today. This is not how justice is suppose to work. The video is clear, he was lawfully crossing the street in his neighborhood. If you believe the police, broke no laws. Was charged with no crime. Just a face pounding, that's all.

It's true police have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems to us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists... And some, I assume, are good people. No body has more respect for police than I do. I promise you folks. I promise you.

[ 2017-04-26, 10:04 AM: Message edited by: Martinna ]

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Martinna:

It's true police have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems to us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists... And some, I assume, are good people. No body has more respect for police than I do. I promise you folks. I promise you.

[worship] [patriot] [Big Grin]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

[worship] [patriot] [Big Grin]
NEIGHT stop it stop it now! I know what you are trying to pull here and its not funny [Mad]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fredfifty:
http://abc30.com/news/man-in-sacramento-seen-in-viral-video-of-officer-beating-has-connection-to-fresno/1867909/

[worship] [worship] [worship]

Hahahahahhhahahaha

--------------------

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

-

--------------------

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey man, i dont believe anything reported by people who werent there in the flesh, but some do apparently, thats why i posted what i posted. Im glad you support cops in some form or fashion. I do as well. But i dont linger on it, im too busy trying to figure out how to change my pcv valve without removing the upper.

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
62 Rag Impala

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

quote:
Hey man, i dont believe anything reported by people who werent there in the flesh, but some do apparently, thats why i posted what i posted. Im glad you support cops in some form or fashion. I do as well. But i dont linger on it, im too busy trying to figure out how to change my pcv valve without removing the upper.

It's simple bro just stick your hand behind the middle of the intake it's right there. You don't need to remove the intake, I've taken mine off a few times.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

quote:

86-95 YOU don't have remove the upper to do that

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
 -

Real Talk [patriot]

--------------------

i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

It's simple bro just stick your hand behind the middle of the intake it's right there. You don't need to remove the intake, I've taken mine off a few times.
+2 Or tell a cop to help you out. Protect and serve.
Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

eeeeasy killah. cops got better things to do ha!

(yo "i", is that profile pic a sweet potato or a yam or some shit lol)

[ 2017-04-26, 02:10 PM: Message edited by: fredfifty ]

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
62 Rag Impala

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

It's true police have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems to us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists... And some, I assume, are good people. No body has more respect for police than I do for this Florida highway patrol officer that protected the citizens of her town from a reckless driver -------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-6T11fVxZA

Look at how her colleges retaliated against her for fulfilling her oath to protect and serve [Frown]

She was the 3rd type of cop----
 -

[ 2017-05-01, 12:34 PM: Message edited by: Martinna ]

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

You used a Link to a Young Turks video...... The same group who knew Clinton was gonna win LOL.

BTW is anyone watching Live PD? Shows been funny as hell. [patriot]

--------------------

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

SLOWBACK 67 ---- please explain using logic and coherent reasoning how a journalism organization's prediction of the 2016 presidential election has anything to do with this amazing, courageous police officer doing the job she swore to do and being unfairly punished for it by those that claim to uphold the law [Roll Eyes]
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Young Turks are the name of the group who started the Armenian genocide. The fake news organization named themselves after them knowingly and also deny the Armenian genocide. Fuck the young Turks

--------------------

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 5 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Gentleman, I ask again to use logic and coherent reasoning. How a journalism organization's prediction of the 2016 presidential election or their name have anything do with this amazing, courageous police officer doing the job she swore to do and being unfairly punished for it by those that claim to uphold the law? [Roll Eyes]
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Did you see the Sacramento jay walker instigate a fight with the cop. He deserves what he received.

--------------------

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

quote:
SLOWBACK 67 ---- please explain using logic and coherent reasoning how a journalism organization's prediction of the 2016 presidential election has anything to do with this amazing, courageous police officer doing the job she swore to do and being unfairly punished for it by those that claim to uphold the law [Roll Eyes]

I can't defend the actions of the cops that are watching the female cop. Nobody can justify their actuons and they should be punished for what they're dokng. I CAN tell you that the majority of officers follow the laws they are sworn to uphold. My brother won't even pull up my records in his database due to the privacy laws.

If you had a family member putting his/her life on the line everyday, working in a busy town, arresting drug dealers, murderers and child molesters..... You might understand why some of us are offended when LEO's are being attacked by the Fake News Networks.

--------------------

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com