Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Dallas kills (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Dallas kills
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ok so what's your solution? I hear the complaint it what should be done?

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What about these dudes lives, 3 people shot.

https://youtu.be/Z2rvSMEuGr0

--------------------

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Body cams?

https://youtu.be/MrFn0NFpFm8

--------------------

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:

The problem with race and what seems to have happened to Philando Castile is nothing new. Lets go back to the summer of 1955. The story of Emmett Till, a 14 year old boy, African American teenager. From Chicago. His mom Mamie wanted Emmett to get out of the city for the summer so she sends Emmett to the South to be with his aunt and uncle. One night Emmett is ripped out of bed by a white mob and he is tortured, he is beaten and ends up in the river.

You know Emmett Till was a stutterer. His mother taught him when ever you stutter, stop and whistle, and it will help you.

They said Emmett "wolf whistled" at a white woman. And for that he was killed. When his body was dredged up and sent back to Chicago, his mother Mamie did something incredibly courageous. She said she wanted the casket open in the wake for the funeral! She wanted the world to see the ravages of racism. The brutality of bigotry. Thousands streamed by Emmett's casket and saw. Jet Magazine and other black publications took photographs of Emmett's disfigured, mutilated head. And they were actually published! They were seared into the history and conciseness of this country.

Take a look at the boy for yourself if you can stomach it ----
http://www.voice-online.co.uk/sites/default/files/imagecache/455/Emmett_Till.jpg -------- https://ecarson.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/emmett-till-3.png

Mamie Till had an important lesson to teach modern Americans of today. Share the pictures. Share the videos!

Why is it the poor and people of color are punished for committing crimes, many of which are results of the conditions that they are born into and not because some evil streak is running through America's economically disadvantaged communities. We never give poor folks in this country that are busted on a drug possession or committing a petty robbery, they almost never get a break. But these too big to fail corporations and crooked politicians like Hillary Clinton are let off the hook nonstop all the time. Second, third, fourth chances! Who went to jail over Hurricane Katrina? What wealthy banker went to jail over the implosion of the economy in 2007/2008? Who went to jail over these false wars that killed millions of poor innocent people? If we really cared in this country about threats to our security, we'd be looking at our environment, how we treat poor people in this country, we'd be looking at how we treat working people in this country. Surveillance and war are not the answer.

Share this post.

[ 2016-07-14, 02:10 AM: Message edited by: Martinna ]

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Read the wall of text, what's your solution? Complainers from all backgrounds want to point shit out all the time, well then what's your idea to make change. Body cams on police and a separate compliance team would show the truth about what the officer sees at least could make them more transparent.

[ 2016-07-14, 08:22 AM: Message edited by: 135.0 ]

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Martinna:
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:

The problem with race and what seems to have happened to Philando Castile is nothing new. Lets go back to the summer of 1955. The story of Emmett Till, a 14 year old boy, African American teenager. From Chicago. His mom Mamie wanted Emmett to get out of the city for the summer so she sends Emmett to the South to be with his aunt and uncle. One night Emmett is ripped out of bed by a white mob and he is tortured, he is beaten and ends up in the river.

You know Emmett Till was a stutterer. His mother taught him when ever you stutter, stop and whistle, and it will help you.

They said Emmett "wolf whistled" at a white woman. And for that he was killed. When his body was dredged up and sent back to Chicago, his mother Mamie did something incredibly courageous. She said she wanted the casket open in the wake for the funeral! She wanted the world to see the ravages of racism. The brutality of bigotry. Thousands streamed by Emmett's casket and saw. Jet Magazine and other black publications took photographs of Emmett's disfigured, mutilated head. And they were actually published! They were seared into the history and conciseness of this country.

Take a look at the boy for yourself if you can stomach it ----
http://www.voice-online.co.uk/sites/default/files/imagecache/455/Emmett_Till.jpg -------- https://ecarson.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/emmett-till-3.png

Mamie Till had an important lesson to teach modern Americans of today. Share the pictures. Share the videos!

Why is it the poor and people of color are punished for committing crimes, many of which are results of the conditions that they are born into and not because some evil streak is running through America's economically disadvantaged communities. We never give poor folks in this country that are busted on a drug possession or committing a petty robbery, they almost never get a break. But these too big to fail corporations and crooked politicians like Hillary Clinton are let off the hook nonstop all the time. Second, third, fourth chances! Who went to jail over Hurricane Katrina? What wealthy banker went to jail over the implosion of the economy in 2007/2008? Who went to jail over these false wars that killed millions of poor innocent people? If we really cared in this country about threats to our security, we'd be looking at our environment, how we treat poor people in this country, we'd be looking at how we treat working people in this country. Surveillance and war are not the answer.

Share this post.

I don't think what happened in 1955 is relevant at all. I don't think it should be forgotten but it's a moot point. Why don't you take it further back to the 1800's and slavery and bring that up while you're at it. In fact, let's go back even further when the people of Africa sold there own people off to be slaves...FOR MONEY!

All these people of color are the only victims it seems. This kind of stuff happens all the time to poor white trash too but isn't covered at all. Been happening for decades but you would never know it by the media since it only shows blacks. Never seems to happen to Mexicans but maybe once in awhile perhaps but I don't see it covered. I guess I just miss the news whenever that happens I guess.

Let me ask you this. How would you like to have this black family over for dinner sometime? No!? Because there black I guess. No, because they act like idiots and drink n drive as well as smoke weed in front of kids and are uneducated trash that you wouldn't want to be associated with perhaps??

Black has nothing to do with it...they are ghetto trash that only ghetto trash can see as an equal. If whites acted the same way as this group, I'd say exactly the same thing...this is not a race thing, it's a people trash thing.

How come nice respectable black people don't seem to have the same problem and being "targeted" by police? Nicely dressed, normal non ghetto black people don't seem to be getting shot for "no reason"?

We never seem to see on video what led up these shootings...only the few seconds before the shooting? That's odd don't you think? No wait, I'm just a tinfoil wearing conspiracy nut I guess; oh well.

This media agenda is tearing this country apart and I sure hope you people can decipher truth from fiction.

93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93PONY  Ford pictures for 93PONY        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
https://www.washingtonpost.com/video/national/fresno-police-release-body-camera-footage-of-fatal-dylan-noble-shooting/2016/07/14/d1cc3aec-499f-11e6-8dac-0c6e4accc5b1_video.html

--------------------
www.advancedenginedevelopment.com
SCT dealer
Dynotuning

(916)715-7569

Posts: 4265 | From: Fair Oaks, CA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[QUOTE]
"I hate that beaner,but I think the nig is worse."

"We got two blacks at my boys school and they are brother and sister! There cause dad works for the school district and I am watching them like hawks."

"They're all drug dealers in the TL,"

"Indian ppl are disgusting,"

"Burn down walgreens and kill the bums,"

In response to a text asking "Do you celebrate quanza at your school?" SFPD Officer Furminger wrote- "Yeah we burn the cross on the field! Then we celebrate Whitemas."

"Its worth every penny to live here [Walnut Creek] away from the savages."

"The buffalo soldier was why the Indians Wouldnt shoot the niggers that found for the confederate They thought they were sacred buffalo and not human."

"I hate to tell you this but my wife friend is over with their kids and her husband is black! If is an Attorney but should I be worried?" Police officer Furminger's friend, also an SFPD officer, responded- "Get ur pocket gun. Keep it available in case the monkey returns to his roots. Its not against the law to put an animal down." Police Officer Furminger responded, "Well said!"

Apparently not a single black person has said anything derogatory against whites? Not one of all the texting going on with all the black cops that work in the department? Really??

You know a black person can flat out say "I don't like whites" and not be a racist don't don't you? That's the way the system is set up. I need to pay for slavery because I'm white my entire life even though I was born in the seventies. So do my parents who fled communism to come to this country and came here with no word of english, no money and the clothes on there backs.

They're classified as white, no other option to pick on the papers they signed. Russians, Italians, French, Hungarians, South Africans, Yugoslavians, Swedish etc....white white white yet they all have totally different cultures.
Yeah, makes total sense to me

[ 2016-07-14, 12:16 PM: Message edited by: 9cobra7 ]

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

Marks93
¯
Member # 11130

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marks93  Ford pictures for Marks93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
I don't think what happened in 1955 is relevant at all. I don't think it should be forgotten but it's a moot point. Why don't you take it further back to the 1800's and slavery and bring that up while you're at it. In fact, let's go back even further when the people of Africa sold there own people off to be slaves...FOR MONEY!

All these people of color are the only victims it seems. This kind of stuff happens all the time to poor white trash too but isn't covered at all. Been happening for decades but you would never know it by the media since it only shows blacks. Never seems to happen to Mexicans but maybe once in awhile perhaps but I don't see it covered. I guess I just miss the news whenever that happens I guess.

Let me ask you this. How would you like to have this black family over for dinner sometime? No!? Because there black I guess. No, because they act like idiots and drink n drive as well as smoke weed in front of kids and are uneducated trash that you wouldn't want to be associated with perhaps??

Black has nothing to do with it...they are ghetto trash that only ghetto trash can see as an equal. If whites acted the same way as this group, I'd say exactly the same thing...this is not a race thing, it's a people trash thing.

How come nice respectable black people don't seem to have the same problem and being "targeted" by police? Nicely dressed, normal non ghetto black people don't seem to be getting shot for "no reason"?

We never seem to see on video what led up these shootings...only the few seconds before the shooting? That's odd don't you think? No wait, I'm just a tinfoil wearing conspiracy nut I guess; oh well.

This media agenda is tearing this country apart and I sure hope you people can decipher truth from fiction.

Give that man a cigar! Spot on! [worship]
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

quote:
Originally posted by 93PONY:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/video/national/fresno-police-release-body-camera-footage-of-fatal-dylan-noble-shooting/2016/07/14/d1cc3aec-499f-11e6-8dac-0c6e4accc5b1_video.html

That is extremely disturbing to see but I understand why the cops did it. The kid kept reaching for something but I don't think he had anything, not sure? He didn't seem to understand anything logical, like the english language.
He wouldn't pull over, couldn't figure out what hand to put out the truck when ordered, walked away then forward, the list goes on and on to reaching behind his back like he would pull a gun.

Of course the only full length video of a police shooting is of a white guy, hahahaha love the media!!!

Does anyone here understand why he was shot or you need to go back to elementary school to figure this one out? Driving recklessly and being pulled over for it can lead to this so don't let it happen. Don't make yourself a target like this guy did, it doesn't need to be this way.

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

quote:
Originally posted by totalkaos92:
https://youtu.be/9A5NPjioZlc

LMAFAO!! [worship] [worship]

Five women on a totally liberal California show broadacasted in the middle of the day when the only people watching it are the people who don't work, when they should be at work. Well done!!

Did you here the dumb white bitch say she could move right into any community (including black) and she'd be alright. Those pathetic women just love to say something then hear the audience clap and clap.

Whoopee said if you can't see all the people of all colors marching for a good reason then you're the problem. What a joke!!!

OP, did you even comprehend what you were seeing in this video? Watch it a couple more times and also see what type of black people seem to be getting shot by police. It's not the ones in suit and ties or did those type of black people "sell out" to the man?

[ 2016-07-14, 01:44 PM: Message edited by: 9cobra7 ]

--------------------

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Anyone agree with the president that this is a hate crime?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQQSoaSnTjY&feature=share

--------------------

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 3 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
135.0 ---- Reread my post. The solution is there, but you have to think about it. The problem today isn't just police quick to kill citizens, like Philando Castile from MN or Dylan Noble from Fresno that got pulled over for doing a little burn out in his V8 truck. The government is increasingly quick to use violence against not only other countries, but also against its citizens. Did you hear the TSA just beat a 19 year old girl bloody? She is blind in one eye, partly deaf, paralyzed and was on her way for brain tumor treatment!

Laws are not applied equally. Laws instead are used as tools for the rich and powerful to exert their will on the not so rich and not so powerful. Bankers can steal until the economy collapses. Lying crooked politicians can do what ever they want and not have laws apply to them. Generals can torture innocent people and invade innocent countries. The NSA and FBI can bypass the constitution and have access to all of your communications.

Now you ask what's the solution to violence government brings against its own citizens? History shows it's inevitable for any country engaged in an endless War posture, that the war mentality, war tactics and war weaponry will be imported to its homeland to be used against its citizens.

9cobra7 ----- you missed the point of the 1955 story. The lesson Mamie Till wanted to teach modern Americans of today was to share the pictures. Share the videos. This isn't ancient history. Today's children see what happened to Philando Castile from MN. Their parents saw what happened to Rodney King. Their grandparents saw what happened to Emmett Till. For too long and too many times violence has been introduced into the black community by outsiders. Keep reading to understand why their anger is legitimate.

You are right, the color of skin has nothing to do with it. You'll get the same results if you pick people of any color skin, kidnap them, ship them over like sardines. Break up their families. Rape their women and enslave their men to do free labor for you. Then let them go "free" as long as they have their papers, have laws apply differently to them. Not let them vote, put them in the back of the bus, not let them marry outside their race, keep them out of schools and even give them "special" drinking fountains. Then within the length of a human's lifetime, wonder why it's taking this group so long to assimilate into society. Shit, look at what has been done to these poor people in your grandparents lifetime alone. This isn't ancient history.

The reasons you wouldn't invite Philando Castile to dinner are the results of the conditions that he was born into and not because some evil "ghetto trash" streak is running through America's economically disadvantaged communities like many American's on both the right and left secretly believe. How do you know baby Philando didn't see people's heads blown off as a young child? How do you know baby Philando wasn't high all the time from his mother's 2nd hand weed smoke? How do you know little Philando didn't go to bed cold and hungry? Now 18 years later you wonder why Philando isn't good at arithmetic and English? Why Philando has no college education? Why Philando isn't a productive member of this society? You can't expect a rose to grow from the concrete.

Reflect on your life today compared to the other 7 billion people on Earth and realize just how damn lucky you are. Be thankful for the sacrifices made and luck your family had to get you this far, because billions lost out on the chance to be born in your shoes. It's not their fault. They just weren't lucky.

[ 2016-07-15, 02:16 AM: Message edited by: Martinna ]

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 8 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Martina you gotta be joking, you've been indoctrinated into thinking everything about our society is bad because of dark times in history. It's the same system that has given all people rights as well, there is still slavery in the world now and injustice but remember our system is the best in the world to date. May not be perfect but you can't say that USA isn't the best nation otherwise you should consider a place you think is better and move there, that's what I did and that's why I'm here now.

Slavery and the civil rights movement has not been that long ago, attitudes take time to change along with society. But we're trying and each generation is doing better than the last with race relations. The complainers will always be out there to cry foul and we should take notice when warranted but the Fresno dude has body can footage proving that cops really had no other choice. Suicide by cop I'd rather see than a dead cop which that could have gone the other way. Saying cops shouldn't pull him over just cause he was doing donuts. Doing donuts is illegal and you can hurt others and yourself so that's why a cop will pull you over, duh. But complain all you want, I can't figure out what your solution is but go ahead and say it so we can all agree or continue to believe your idiotic trash. As quick as your willing to say slaves were stolen and mistreated etc, get your history straight before coming up with a slanted analysis because it is history and not everybody's reality anymore. Many people from all races are to blame for slavery and many people on both sides helped free slaves and died to correct the injustices of slavery and continue to fight for oppressed people and it's not just a small portion of every race in our country. We built this shit together and only together we can make this country great again.

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

I'm not lucky, we made a conscientious decision to immigrate to this country legally because this is the best country in the world. If you don't belive that because of history your not living in the present.

--------------------

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

More videos you should watch but won't

https://youtu.be/RX1GhVio4no

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Martinna-

Quick story for you which takes place early 1990's. I transferred from a mostly white high school to very mixed race high school. This is where I learned rude awakenings and quick lessons on race which totally caught me off guard and changed me to this day.

I left a wallet in my back pack and left the room for a brief period of time and came back to get something out of my back pack. Wallet is gone! The black guy who was next to me when this happened was a known individual who was not to be trusted. Immediately I suspected him and saw the outline of the wallet in his front pocket. He could sense I noticed what was going on and tried to leave the classroom when I confronted him.

First I asked if "he'd seen my wallet" since it was just there a minute ago? He said "no". It escalated quickly and I went to go forcefully take it back and he said "you just accusing me cuz' I'm black mofo"!

Right away all heads turned on me like I'm the bad guy amongst all the kids and the teacher. I said "no its because I can see the wallet right there in your front pocket" yelling back and went to reach for it again. He pushed me away and again said it was only "because he's black" again.

Teacher told me to go down to the principle's office and talk to him meanwhile I knew the minute I left the class he would steal my money and dump the wallet. This is exactly what happened and the wallet was found at the end of class tucked into a corner with the money missing by a fellow classmate.

That day would never be the same because I knew the race card was pulled on me and there was nothing I could do. If I punched the thug out I lose because he had gang ties and risked my health/life possibly, and I lost by the alternate which I had to go through.

I don't see any alternatives to this problem especially with what you've talked about and the media's promotion of hatred in this country. You talk of all these problems with no solutions?

One solution is don't lie about how the police only target "innocent" black people because many of these "innocent" black people aren't! They use the race card quite often and I can give you a couple more examples of people we've fired for being lousy employees but they say it's because they're black. Quite convenient of a reason I'd say.

What you didn't see is the escalation that led up to the Castille shooting. Perhaps Castille right away told the officer you only pulled me over because we're black and then quickly escalated. We'll never know until we get a full length video of a shooting of a black person, but I don't think that will ever happen. You'll only see that white officers only shoot black people for absolutely no apparent reason I guess?????

You want to know the lesson I learned??? I have to be very very VERY careful when any person of color is around me. Anything I say can be taken out of context and used against me. You can call it walking on egg shells, tip toeing, politically correct, scared, nervous or anything but I will never forget that day. Actually a sad story now that I put it out on a keyboard for the first time.

--------------------

Secnd2nun64
¯
Member # 1431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Secnd2nun64  Ford pictures for Secnd2nun64    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You sir, got my vote for President!

quote:
Originally posted by Pcsal:
Proud To Be White

Someone finally said it. How many are actually paying attention to this?

There are African Americans, Mexican Americans, Asian Americans, Arab Americans, etc. And then there are just Americans.

You pass me on the street and sneer in my direction. You Call me "White boy," "Cracker," "Honkey," "Whitey," "Caveman" ... and that's OK.

But when I call you, Nigger, Kike, Towel head, Sand-nigger, Camel Jockey, Beaner, Gook, or Chink ... You call me a racist.

You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you, so why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?

You have the United Negro College Fund. You have Martin Luther King Day. You have Black History Month. You have Cesar Chavez Day. You have Yom Hashoah. You have Ma'uled A l-Nabi. You have the NAACP. You have BET. If we had WET (White Entertainment Television) we'd be racists. If we had a White Pride Day, you would call us racists. If we had White History Month , we'd be racists. If we had any organization for only whites to "advance" OUR lives we'd be racists.

We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a Black Chamber of Commerce, and then we just have the plain Chamber of Commerce. Wonder who pays for that?

A white woman could not be in the Miss Black American pageant, but any color can be in the Miss America pageant.

If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships you know we'd be racists. There are over 60 openly proclaimed Black Colleges in the US . Yet if there were "White colleges" THAT would be a racist college.

In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights. If we marched for our race and rights, you would call us racists.

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it. But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.

You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at us. But, when a white police officer shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug-dealer running from the law and posing a threat to society, you call him a racist.

I am proud. But you call me a racist.

Why is it that only whites can be racists?

------------------------------

[patriot]
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

-

--------------------

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
9cobra7 ------- thank you for sharing your story. There is no excuse for what your classmate did to you as a child. Yes it is true a black boy committed what amounts to petty theft against you. Crimes like this happen every day. Wallets. Laptops. Smartphones. Why isn't the same hate applied towards Jews for example?

The wealthy Jewish bankers that run Goldman Sachs crashed the USA economy into the ground. This personally cost you thousands. It cost every American thousands of dollars. Your children will have to pay for it if you don't pay it off. Obama had to print globs of money and run USA into massive debt to cover for it. Not a single Jewish banker went to jail. Not a single person from America's economically disadvantaged communities could have stolen as much money from you as a single Jewish banker did during the 2007 economic crash. Why is rage applied unequally to blacks? Measured in dollars, the theft blacks commit as a race is miniature compared to the theft from Jewish bankers and businessmen.

What are the banker's excuse? One personal jet isn't enough? They needed a few more vacation mansions around the world? They never went to sleep hungry. They weren't high off their parent's marijuana smoke as a child. They weren't perceived by society to be thieves until proven otherwise. The poor and people of color are punished for committing crimes, many of which are results of the conditions that they are born into and not because some evil streak is running through America's economically disadvantaged communities. They almost never get a break for committing petty crimes. But these too big to fail corporations and crooked politicians like Hillary Clinton are let off the hook nonstop all the time. Second, third, fourth chances! What politician or official went to jail over leaking state secrets? What wealthy banker went to jail over the implosion of the economy in 2007? Who went to jail over these false wars and invasions killed millions of poor innocent people?

It's Justice and equality for some. Now you wonder why some people are mad.

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

There was a new cop shooter. Anyone notice the folks that shot the police were from in the armed services? America recruited men from its economically disadvantaged communities. Put a gun in these people's hands. Taught them how to shoot people. Then shipped them to the middle east.

Now they come back to America and solve their grievances with violence.

History shows it's inevitable for any country engaged in an endless War posture, that the war mentality, war tactics and war weaponry will be imported to its homeland to be used against its citizens.

[ 2016-07-19, 01:43 AM: Message edited by: Martinna ]

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Jewish bankers, why they got to all be Jewish? Last time I checked they didn't prosecute people because everybody was involved to the bankers, to the customers that took the loans when they knew they couldn't pay, to the appraisers and real estate agents and title companies.

You know the democrats wanted to push for more home ownership so the banks allowed for Stated income loans with no down payments and made lending very easy to purchase homes until the real estate bubble hit. Then the same people who might I add, was never forced into taking these loans they couldn't afford started walking away from the homes just because the equity they had vanished. Some people truly couldn't pay but id say a majority of the people strategically defaulted which is your right as a citizen to do. None of those people went to jail either. In fact some people were able to avoid YEARS of mortgage free housing to eventually complain that the banks stole their homes. Nobody steals your house unless you don't make your payments last time I checked. Once again the complainers took advantage of the situation while the silent majority continued to pay their loans with absolutely no relief. So if you think your bigoted Jewish banker theory holds up, I can see why your BLM cop killer attitude stinks up the board and the very fabric of society today.

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
for the record i actually benefited from the crash of 08. saved me hundreds of thousands actually

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

135.0 -------

Don't play your slight of hand games with me. You're not as sly as you think. I wasn't speaking up against any race. Don't twist my post. 9cobra7 said he distrusts blacks because they stole money from him as a child. I showed if the hate is truly due to money theft, it can be argued Jews have stolen far more money from him. Yet the vitriol and hate is only expressed towards the minor theft from blacks.

Look in the mirror before pointing the bigot finger at anyone else. You're not fooling anyone else.

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Youre an antisemite, good to know.

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com