Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Dallas kills (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Dallas kills
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sic70stang:
for the record i actually benefited from the crash of 08. saved me hundreds of thousands actually

You can thank yourself because you did the right thing and didn't buy In over your head.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Martinna:
135.0 -------

Don't play your slight of hand games with me. You're not as sly as you think. I wasn't speaking up against any race. Don't twist my post. 9cobra7 said he distrusts blacks because they stole money from him as a child. I showed if the hate is truly due to money theft, it can be argued Jews have stolen far more money from him. Yet the vitriol and hate is only expressed towards the minor theft from blacks.

Look in the mirror before pointing the bigot finger at anyone else. You're not fooling anyone else.

Martinna-

Speaking of twisting words around, I never said I distrust black people. I told a story but that doesn't mean you interpreted it correctly, because you didn't; you missed the point.

Anyone can steal from you physically and they can also do it mentally. This black person stole from me but the point of the story was he knew he was backed into a corner and couldn't get out of it. The only thing he could pull out if his thug like bag of tricks was the race card...and it worked.

Like I said before, I had to be extremely careful from that day on because it is something that can't be defended...therefore I now am aware of how it can be used against me with little defense, since I'm white. And you know this...only whites can be considered racists (look around if you don't believe me).

Again, I'm pissed that the Africans sold there own people to create this mess that will never go away. Ironic that a black president has made this whole race thing much worse than ever. Every one of these poor innocent black people that get shot everyday for no apparent reason by cops. No reason at all, just minding there own business and cops just seem to shoot them...huh???? I'm so baffled, aren't you?

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

Mineralgt
¯
Member # 9909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mineralgt  Ford pictures for Mineralgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
quote:
Originally posted by Martinna:
135.0 -------

Don't play your slight of hand games with me. You're not as sly as you think. I wasn't speaking up against any race. Don't twist my post. 9cobra7 said he distrusts blacks because they stole money from him as a child. I showed if the hate is truly due to money theft, it can be argued Jews have stolen far more money from him. Yet the vitriol and hate is only expressed towards the minor theft from blacks.

Look in the mirror before pointing the bigot finger at anyone else. You're not fooling anyone else.

Martinna-

Speaking of twisting words around, I never said I distrust black people. I told a story but that doesn't mean you interpreted it correctly, because you didn't; you missed the point.

Anyone can steal from you physically and they can also do it mentally. This black person stole from me but the point of the story was he knew he was backed into a corner and couldn't get out of it. The only thing he could pull out if his thug like bag of tricks was the race card...and it worked.

Like I said before, I had to be extremely careful from that day on because it is something that can't be defended...therefore I now am aware of how it can be used against me with little defense, since I'm white. And you know this...only whites can be considered racists (look around if you don't believe me).

Again, I'm pissed that the Africans sold there own people to create this mess that will never go away. Ironic that a black president has made this whole race thing much worse than ever. Every one of these poor innocent black people that get shot everyday for no apparent reason by cops. No reason at all, just minding there own business and cops just seem to shoot them...huh???? I'm so baffled, aren't you?

[patriot]

--------------------
02 GT Vert

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Van Jones sounds like he's got a lot of good points to make and more conversations like this may get us closer to the dream of our founding fathers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fO-0i6jWe1U

--------------------

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Watch what you say...

http://www.dailywire.com/news/7643/louisiana-police-chief-fired-after-posting-obama-amanda-prestigiacomo

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
9cobra7 ---- point taken. But can't the Jewish bankers that run Goldman Sachs also claim antisemitism and cite the historic poor treatment of Jewish bankers by Germany leading up to WWII or even going back to their times as slaves in Egypt? I'm pointing out if financial loss or protected class is what bothers you about a race, your anger is misdirected towards blacks, because Jews have cost you far more money and are a far more protected class than blacks. Soul search, at its roots, financial lost or protected class status are not the root of your frustration. It's probably something else?

It is fair to point out African's did not capture their own people for no cause. Your version omits key facts. It was the whites that sailed to their shores and offered African's treasures in exchange for assistance to enslave their fellow humans. This is a common tactic in most wars. Invade a country and morally corrupt one subgroup against another with treasures. I know you're not trying to justify slavery as being okay if it's done within the same skin color. I know you're not trying to say slavery in USA was the African's fault for taking the American's money to help capture slaves.

The problem is not "poor innocent black people that get shot everyday for no apparent reason by cops" as you said. The problem is the unequal application of law. If Philando Clinton was pulled over for a burned tail light bulb, would he have been shot? No. Of course not. You get treated differently if your last name is Clinton. Laws and courtesies apply differently to a Philando Castile than they do to a Philando Clinton. This is the inequality people are frustrated about. Equality and justice, for some.

[ 2016-07-22, 03:25 AM: Message edited by: Martinna ]

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If you live in Northern California, be happy a lying crooked San Mateo cop is taken off the streets. "charges include kidnapping with intent to commit rape, rape, sexual penetration and oral copulation under color of authority, sexual battery, criminal threats, and forcible sex offenses." I hope 9cobra7 doesn't try to say his victims were "poor innocent women that get molested everyday for no apparent reason by cops". It's offensive.

Tying to a related issue, why is it after every attack people claim the Muslim community knew who the attackers were, but never said anything. Why doesn't anyone say the San Mateo cops in his precinct knew who the racists or rapists officers were but never said anything? If Muslim community knew, then the cops in his precinct knew. If the attacker kept his mouth shut, then so did the rapist cop. If you want equality and justice for all, you can't go around collectively punishing a group for lone acts of an individual. Equality is equality, whether you're Muslim or a cop. [patriot]

If you don't want equality and justice for all, have the balls to come out and say it.

[ 2016-07-22, 03:16 AM: Message edited by: Martinna ]

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

I'm hurt whenever anybody dies wrongfully by the hands of a bad cop and I also am hurt whenever a cop gets wrongfully killed by an angry BLM sympathizer. So let's come up with solutions to fix it so we have less of each and we have respect for the law which requires ALL citizens to get equal treatment.

I've always said body cams should be on every cop, they are public servants and I demand to be able to capture the actions they take to 1: Keep the good cops on payroll 2: Train new cops by showing them what other cops have done in the past to diffuse situations.

I've heard Van Jones propose tougher standards of vetting new cops. I'm all for that as well, though i do believe CA standards are pretty high but there should be a better way universally because some areas of the country are not quite on top of this as we can see.

In order for our society to work we have to give ALL people the trust and belief that they will be treated as equals in the eye of the law, we don't have that now with so many sympathizers of the radicals killing cops now. But also keep in mind, our country is the only country living with all walks of life. What we are doing here has never been done before, yet we need to work together to make the original founding father's dream more of our reality. Going back in time to jew this and slave owners that only opens up new wounds as we live in the now and it's our jobs to figure this out for our kids.

What solutions do you propose Martinna?

--------------------

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Martinna:
[QB] If you live in Northern California, be happy a lying crooked San Mateo cop is taken off the streets. "charges include kidnapping with intent to commit rape, rape, sexual penetration and oral copulation under color of authority, sexual battery, criminal threats, and forcible sex offenses." I hope 9cobra7 doesn't try to say his victims were "poor innocent women that get molested everyday for no apparent reason by cops". It's offensive.

Haha...come on now, I'm starting to lose some respect for you dear Martinna. I haven't even clicked on your link and won't right now...one tragedy at a time. There is good and bad people out there, and yes it includes some police. This one sounds bad and should be dealt with however the FACTS play out.

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

[Smile] [patriot] It was the collective punishment point I was trying to make. I only used you as a changeover. Nothing personal. [Smile] [patriot]
Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

You guys see the dash cam video of the cop unloading his pistol into Philando Castile's body? --------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibwonleqPTw

That's all it takes for you to get shot up. Burned brake light and informing the cop you have a weapon on you as required by law when pulled over.

the video the passenger took seconds after -------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGokQnTFHyM

This is the crooked cop Jeronimo Yanez that pulled the trigger.

-

That's a Police Lives Matter bracelet on his right hand. Philando Castile's bloodied insurance card still in his pocket.

American justice being served.

Don't watch the videos if you can't handle blood.

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com