Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Dallas kills (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Dallas kills
Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
Government did it.

Yes. The government did kill Castile, which caused the Dallas shooter to seek revenge. Blowback. Castile had a license to carry and informed the officer of this fact. The officer did not care to respect Castile's constitutional rights and killed him. The NRA should be doing more to back up Castile.

quote:
before Castile was killed, he told Officer Yanez that he was licensed to carry a concealed weapon and had one in the car. Reynolds stated on the video that Yanez "asked him for license and registration. He told him that it was in his wallet, but he had a pistol on him because he's licensed to carry. The officer said, "Don't move." As he was putting his hands back up, the officer shot him in the arm four or five times."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philando_Castile#Incident

Should legally exercising your 2nd amendment rights be cause for street side police execution?
totalkaos92
¯
Member # 5750

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for totalkaos92  Ford pictures for totalkaos92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
https://youtu.be/9A5NPjioZlc
Posts: 2175 | From: the bay area | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Martinna:
quote:
Government did it.

Yes. The government did kill Castile, which caused the Dallas shooter to seek revenge. Blowback. Castile had a license to carry and informed the officer of this fact. The officer did not care to respect Castile's constitutional rights and killed him. The NRA should be doing more to back up Castile.

quote:
before Castile was killed, he told Officer Yanez that he was licensed to carry a concealed weapon and had one in the car. Reynolds stated on the video that Yanez "asked him for license and registration. He told him that it was in his wallet, but he had a pistol on him because he's licensed to carry. The officer said, "Don't move." As he was putting his hands back up, the officer shot him in the arm four or five times."

Should legally exercising your 2nd amendment rights be cause for street side police execution?

According to the woman who was more concerned with getting her video on Facebook live and smoking blunts in the car with her 4 year old in the back seat. If you have a conceal carry why the fuck would you keep the gun on your lap while your getting pulled over by the police. It should be either holstered or the glove box. No cop comes up to the window with his gun pulled unless they have a reason to pull it. They normally will come to your window and then that's where you tell them your conceal carry and show your hands.

But we weren't able to see what happened before the snapchat video feed and the cop is still spooked and states the guy pulled a gun on him. More believable than blunt mama. Leaving your gun on your lap unholstered doesn't sound like responsible ownership.

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
NRA promotes responsible gun ownership, Castillo didn't display that.

-

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Government did it.

quote:

No. The government killed the cops.
Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tau-Xxfnxfo&feature=youtu.be

--------------------

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Government did it.

quote:

Oo89gt fuck off.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cu_jDGF5BWs&feature=youtu.be

--------------------

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
135.0 --- I'm willing to let go of the fact you have a history of negative undertones against minorities, especially blacks.

It is agreed the facts from both sides haven't been fully disclosed. However, what has been disclosed sides strongly with the version I quoted above. Please back up your version of the story with references. Memes and youtube videos don't count as references.

It is unlikely, Castile, your fellow 2nd amendment loving free citizen with a legal license to carry, was driving around with a baby and his girlfriend in the car and a pistol on his lap.
It's unlikely he would have kept the pistol on his lap when the cop pulled him over.
It's unlikely he would have pointed the gun at the cop when pulled over for a broken tail light fix it ticket.

It is far more likely the cop was scared of black people, over reacted and freaked out when Castile reached for his wallet as the officer asked. Did you read the wikipedia link incident section?
quote:

Officer Yanez "asked him for license and registration. He told him that it was in his wallet, but he had a pistol on him because he's licensed to carry. The officer said, 'Don't move.' As he was putting his hands back up, the officer shot him in the arm four or five times.

Reynolds said that officers had failed to check Castile for a pulse or to render first aid, and instead comforted the crying officer who fired the shots. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philando_Castile#Incident

The officer that committed the homicide was crying. Scared people cry. A lot of people, especially whites, are afraid of black people. Your personal version of the story is inconsistent with accounts referenced in the wikipedia document.

Please don't try to impugn the character of a 3rd party, Castile's girlfriend. Please don't argue a legal license to carry permit only allows carrying in a glovebox or holster.
Please no more meme pictures or youtube links. Please.

I feel I need to restate the loss of life on all sides is sad and not justified.

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
No cop comes up to the window with his gun pulled unless they have a reason to pull it. They normally will come to your window and then that's where you tell them your conceal carry and show your hands.

Not true.

A tip for those that don't know. When a cop pulls you over and first comes from your passenger side window, normally they put their body in line with the B pillar of your car. The A pillar is the metal that connects your roof to the body at your windshield. The B pillar connects the roof to the body behind the passenger/driver window. When the cops body is in line with the B pillar, their right hand is on their pistol, but you can't see it, it's blocked by your B pillar and their body. Notice this next time. It's how you know the cop is scared and means business.

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

quote:

Assumed this is a joke. Be careful what you say online about cops.

https://theintercept.com/2016/07/12/after-dallas-shootings-police-arrest-people-for-criticizing-cops-on-facebook-and-twitter/

Police have been arresting people criticizing them on Facebook and twitter. Who thinks they still have a 1st amendment right? Big tech corporations like Apple, Facebook and Google are never on the side of the people. They're always on the side of the state. Never say anything negative about the state on big tech company websites. You no longer have the 1st and 4th amendment protections your 7th grade teacher told you about.

The Bush-Obama-Clinton trifecta has come against your 1st amendment - freedom of speech, 2nd amendment, right to firearms and 4th amendment, the right to privacy and not have your communications recorded or searched with out a warrant and probable cause. You guys gladly handed these rights over to Bush-Obama-Clinton as soon as they whispered the word terrorism in your ears. Don't feel bad though, you exchanged your freedom for safety. You're safe now [patriot]

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:
135.0 --- I'm willing to let go of the fact you have a history of negative undertones against minorities, especially blacks.

It is agreed the facts from both sides haven't been fully disclosed. However, what has been disclosed sides strongly with the version I quoted above. Please back up your version of the story with references. Memes and youtube videos don't count as references.

It is unlikely, Castile, your fellow 2nd amendment loving free citizen with a legal license to carry, was driving around with a baby and his girlfriend in the car and a pistol on his lap.
It's unlikely he would have kept the pistol on his lap when the cop pulled him over.
It's unlikely he would have pointed the gun at the cop when pulled over for a broken tail light fix it ticket.

It is far more likely the cop was scared of black people, over reacted and freaked out when Castile reached for his wallet as the officer asked. Did you read the wikipedia link incident section?
quote:

Officer Yanez "asked him for license and registration. He told him that it was in his wallet, but he had a pistol on him because he's licensed to carry. The officer said, 'Don't move.' As he was putting his hands back up, the officer shot him in the arm four or five times.

Reynolds said that officers had failed to check Castile for a pulse or to render first aid, and instead comforted the crying officer who fired the shots. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philando_Castile#Incident

The officer that committed the homicide was crying. Scared people cry. A lot of people, especially whites, are afraid of black people. Your personal version of the story is inconsistent with accounts referenced in the wikipedia document.

Please don't try to impugn the character of a 3rd party, Castile's girlfriend. Please don't argue a legal license to carry permit only allows carrying in a glovebox or holster.
Please no more meme pictures or youtube links. Please.

I feel I need to restate the loss of life on all sides is sad and not justified.

I am a minority and a legal immigrant so your "theory" is wrong and if you've never met me in person which many people on this board has then you'd know any jokes about any particular race or whatever narrative your dumb ass mind has created for yourself wants to believe is your own racism, if the shoe fits then wear that shit. I don't know anybody on here who could vouch for your race baiting 150 posts or your stupid apps. You didn't see anything before the video was shot, I'd go with the cops version vs these peoples characters regardless of the race.

https://youtu.be/SwoKlyiiL4E
What does this video on 4th of July tell you about their character?

You can come up with another version of what could have happened before she pressed record and we won't know the truth so defending dude are theories just as mine are but it goes to show your mentality going into a simple traffic stop vs mine. Why would you every conceal carry unholstered in a traffic stop vs putting the weapon somewhere safe alerting the police and showing hands until the police an feel comfortable.

If you want to throw some blanket statement that I'm racist to avoid the question then it prevents the discussion from occurring and then incites people to go out and kill cops which is happening now.

--------------------

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Assumed this is a joke. Be careful what you say online about cops.

https://theintercept.com/2016/07/12/after-dallas-shootings-police-arrest-people-for-criticizing-cops-on-facebook-and-twitter/

Police have been arresting people criticizing them on Facebook and twitter. Who thinks they still have a 1st amendment right? Big tech corporations like Apple, Facebook and Google are never on the side of the people. They're always on the side of the state. Never say anything negative about the state on big tech company websites. You no longer have the 1st and 4th amendment protections your 7th grade teacher told you about.

The Bush-Obama-Clinton trifecta has come against your 1st amendment - freedom of speech, 2nd amendment, right to firearms and 4th amendment, the right to privacy and not have your communications recorded or searched with out a warrant and probable cause. You guys gladly handed these rights over to Bush-Obama-Clinton as soon as they whispered the word terrorism in your ears. Don't feel bad though, you exchanged your freedom for safety. You're safe now [patriot]

No jokes here. Fuck risking freedom for safety I prefer freedom, I keep myself safe.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
The A pillar is the metal that connects your roof to the body at your windshield. The B pillar connects the roof to the body behind the passenger/driver window.

Thanks for clarifying that.

[ 2016-07-13, 08:25 AM: Message edited by: Blue92 ]

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

quote:
No cop comes up to the window with his gun pulled unless they have a reason to pull it.

Ha that's some bullshit right there!

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:
quote:
No cop comes up to the window with his gun pulled unless they have a reason to pull it.

When did you ever have a cop come up on your window with gun pulled?
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ccw = lie
http://gotnews.com/blackliesmatter-philandocastiles-side-bitch-lied-gun-smoked-weed-kid-car/

I'm still gonna guess if you have your gun unholstered at your fingertips where a cop can see it, your probably gonna get shot.

That would be for anybody

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

NEIGHT --- we think alike. Let me know if you ever need help.

135.0 ---- thanks for limiting yourself to a single youtu.be link and non memes. Your argument that you are brown and thus can't be racist doesn't hold. Notice I started my statement by not considering out your past history of coming down against blacks in every issue. I already stated I'm not using this statistical fact of your past behavior in my argument.

Your arguments Castile's girlfriend smokes weed and a questionable parent doesn't matter. She could be a nun killer that throw kittens out of windows. How does this change the fact her boyfriend was legally exercising his 2nd amendment rights and killed by a cop over a fix it ticket? Do you really fail to see why a group of people historically marginalized by police is disturbed by Castile's homicide? Really? Do you fail to accept a group of people historically marginalized will eventually resist and seek revenge? This is called blow back. Dallas was blow back. It's only human nature.

Cops don't blatantly walk up to your window with their guns pulled like on television. Read my post, they're sneaky about it. They use the B pillar of your car and their body to hide their hand on their pistol's holster. You haven't been pulled over enough times or are oblivious if you've never noticed this. Example, Highway Patrol always does it at night.

[ 2016-07-14, 02:03 AM: Message edited by: Martinna ]

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

quote:
quote:
quote:

Twice. Second time I almost got lit up for not saying I was reaching for my wallet even tho he asked for my license. You have no clue the harassment I've had by cops in my life but yet somehow out of all the harassment I never got booked or cited for them. So what does that tell you?

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Hahaha Martinna your so cucked quick to call racism when there is none. Why is it racist for me to call it what it is. Black lives matter to me along with everybody else but if you have a gun on your lap you might get shot, just sayin.

--------------------

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Twice. Second time I almost got lit up for not saying I was reaching for my wallet even tho he asked for my license. You have no clue the harassment I've had by cops in my life but yet somehow out of all the harassment I never got booked or cited for them. So what does that tell you?
I've been pulled over hella times and NEVER had a cop pull a gun on me. When was the second time? Cops got to think of their safety first, if you never got cited or shot then no harm no foul right?

--------------------

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I've been pulled over hella times and NEVER had a cop pull a gun on me. When was the second time? Cops got to think of their safety first, if you never got cited or shot then no harm no foul right?
Well I'm Mexican so I guess I get a different treatment. My youngest brother had a gun pointed to his face by CHP it went to court and everything. He might not even be on the force anymore after the video got viewed in court. No harm no foul? What kinda shit is that? Are you a cop?

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

I can't speak for you, I can only relay my experiences. I would have rather had your treatment if it meant I got no ticket at the end. So your brother had an incident, what about the 2nd time for you, you said you had two guns, what happened the 2nd time. I'm no cop but trust me there's a lot of cops on the board though and the ones I met where all cool dudes. I've met asshole cops too. If you go home with no ticket and no harm so what, cest la vie.

I think there should be body cams on all cops, all the shit that goes down with bad cops has gone on for awhile but now everybody has cameras maybe that's why we see and hear more about police misconduct. Ive been saying that for years now.

--------------------

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

If I went home without a ticket or anything then I obviously wasn't doing anything wrong in the first place! And since you are so conserned about the second time I got pulled over to just check and see if I was on probation or parole no other reason because once they ran my info and I asked why I'm being pulled over they straight hopped in the car and pulled off fast. Whole time he had gun in hand not pointed towards me just out even tho they were 4 deep. Wanna hear a story about how I got slammed by cop from behind because he thought I was someone else? I got stories for you but I rather not waste my time typing it out.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 2 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
135.0 ---- Please don't take it personal. Just pointing out observations. Why do you always make posts when national incidents happen against minorities? Why didn't you make a thread about the racists SFPD cops texting each other?

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/04/26/us/racist-texts-san-francisco-police-officer/index.html

http://gawker.com/the-horrible-bigoted-texts-traded-between-san-francisc-1692183203

While public servants like cops with stingray boxes can read all your texts any time they want, private citizens have no insight into the texts cops send each other. That is until the above case. What did these SFPD cops say when they thought they had privacy?

quote:

"I hate that beaner,but I think the nig is worse."

"We got two blacks at my boys school and they are brother and sister! There cause dad works for the school district and I am watching them like hawks."

"They're all drug dealers in the TL,"

"Indian ppl are disgusting,"

"Burn down walgreens and kill the bums,"

In response to a text asking "Do you celebrate quanza at your school?" SFPD Officer Furminger wrote- "Yeah we burn the cross on the field! Then we celebrate Whitemas."

"Its worth every penny to live here [Walnut Creek] away from the savages."

"The buffalo soldier was why the Indians Wouldnt shoot the niggers that found for the confederate They thought they were sacred buffalo and not human."

"I hate to tell you this but my wife friend is over with their kids and her husband is black! If is an Attorney but should I be worried?" Police officer Furminger's friend, also an SFPD officer, responded- "Get ur pocket gun. Keep it available in case the monkey returns to his roots. Its not against the law to put an animal down." Police Officer Furminger responded, "Well said!"

Do I need to keep going? Was this huge local incident concealed from this automotive community that has a history of harassment from Police and a sizable minority population? Do you think SFPD got rid of all such cops in their department? What about Minneapolis PD? What about Dallas PD? Surely the cops in Minneapolis and Texas are much more tolerant of other races than liberal San Fransisco cops. Surely the problem is poor people driving around with broken tail lights and smoking weed in front of their children.

It seems NEIGHT, a Hispanic, is a solid long time good standing member of the community. Many other good standing members of the community report similar harsh treatment by California law enforcement. Why doesn't NEIGHT get the benefit of the doubt? Why doesn't a law abiding citizen exercising his 2nd amendment rights with a broken tail light get the benefit of the doubt? Because his girlfriend smokes weed in front of children? Because that's the only excuse you've come up with so far.

[ 2016-07-13, 10:40 PM: Message edited by: Martinna ]

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com