Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Cincinnati man SHOT in the head by a COP (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Cincinnati man SHOT in the head by a COP
losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Seems like some of you guys are going over board on the whole situation. At the end of the day we all know anyone with power its super easy to take advantage of it. Many officers here in the USA do abuse there power, at the end of the day there humans. And i do get that we have shitty cities were this officers are in high alert all the time. So like i always say dont worry about the world worry about the world u leaving your kids.

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoyoteMike  Ford pictures for CoyoteMike  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hurting your feelings:
quote:
Originally posted by CoyoteMike:
quote:
Originally posted by theconductor:
That penal code does not apply to LEO's and it shouldn't. I am not arguing that in this specific case it was necessary to pull his weapon, but I don't believe any constitutional rights were violated.

As far as LEO's being "above the law," that's a slippery slope. If a car flies down the freeway at 100 mph, should not the officer be able to violate the speed limit to track the perp? I believe they should. Should they be able to shoot someone without provocation? Of course not.

No one is above the law. NO ONE.

And no they should not. All they do is endanger lives (like the cops that just plowed 5 pedestrians and kept driving).

Laws need to apply equally or they are not laws at all, they are objects of subjugation.

I can tell why you washed out on being a Leo you really think your smarter then everyone in the room.

I would have a shit attitude if I had to deal with ass holes all day every day that told how to do my job because the watch some cop show and youtube videos.

Ah did I hurt your feelings? You have no arguments for what I post so you start attacking.... typical for LEO's and cop apologists.

Did I mention LEO's have no legal obligation to help anyone per the Supreme Court? (You know the protect and serve part).

--------------------
Racist, bigot Michael Ford / Mike Ford aka FiveOhMike of 2039 XXXXXXXy XXX Livermore, CA 94551, DOB Nov 3X, 1980 925-XXX-6667 and Director at Midokura Corp has been banned for continual threats of violence against other members, half a dozen fake accounts, lying to police to implicate CAFords and other shameful acts of revealing character. He is reported to be well armed and regularly spotted at the Dublin/Pleasanton BART station.

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST
2015 Buick LaCrosse Premium

Posts: 580 | From: Livermore, CA | Registered: Sep 2014  |  :
CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoyoteMike  Ford pictures for CoyoteMike  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QB0MLZZc63c

Ya...protect and serve.

--------------------
Racist, bigot Michael Ford / Mike Ford aka FiveOhMike of 2039 XXXXXXXy XXX Livermore, CA 94551, DOB Nov 3X, 1980 925-XXX-6667 and Director at Midokura Corp has been banned for continual threats of violence against other members, half a dozen fake accounts, lying to police to implicate CAFords and other shameful acts of revealing character. He is reported to be well armed and regularly spotted at the Dublin/Pleasanton BART station.

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST

JohnCM
CAFords OG
Member # 1076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnCM  Ford pictures for JohnCM    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Maybe there is a law saying that he cannot wash his vehicle
Guy should have locked up that attitude and complied

Posts: 3545 | From: Roseville | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

She should have just been compliant:

http://filmingcops.com/cop-points-gun-at-girl-and-starts-raping-her-ill-kill-your-family-if-you-tell-anyone/

--------------------

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
That penal code does not apply to LEO's and it shouldn't. I am not arguing that in this specific case it was necessary to pull his weapon, but I don't believe any constitutional rights were violated.

As far as LEO's being "above the law," that's a slippery slope. If a car flies down the freeway at 100 mph, should not the officer be able to violate the speed limit to track the perp? I believe they should. Should they be able to shoot someone without provocation? Of course not.

And no they should not. All they do is endanger lives (like the cops that just plowed 5 pedestrians and kept driving).

Laws need to apply equally or they are not laws at all, they are objects of subjugation.

I can tell why you washed out on being a Leo you really think your smarter then everyone in the room.

I would have a shit attitude if I had to deal with ass holes all day every day that told how to do my job because the watch some cop show and youtube videos.

Ah did I hurt your feelings? You have no arguments for what I post so you start attacking.... typical for LEO's and cop apologists.

Did I mention LEO's have no legal obligation to help anyone per the Supreme Court? (You know the protect and serve part).

Why argue with you when he have no clue about what cops go through every day. See I have been on both side of the law when I was younger I had the cops showing up every day to my block for all the crazy shit my friend's and I would do an looking back at it I know why the cops would go bad on us .
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
https://youtu.be/-CH-byHy5WY

Some up standing white folks.

Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Why argue with you when he have no clue about what cops go through every day. See I have been on both side of the law when I was younger I had the cops showing up every day to my block for all the crazy shit my friend's and I would do an looking back at it I know why the cops would go bad on us .
Unfortunately I do have an idea on both sides. You must have missed my previous posts.

--------------------

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST

CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

quote:

Any point here other then posting a video of some rednecks getting out of hand?

Nothing the cops did there was wrong.

People who use these videos and try and say the cops were wrong are part of the problem. Things like that Michael Brown scumbag, where people say "SEE POLICE BRUTALITY" when it isn't deligitimizes the real work we do to expose real police oversteps.

[ 2015-08-09, 11:18 AM: Message edited by: CoyoteMike ]

--------------------

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

quote:
quote:

People who use these videos and try and say the cops were wrong are part of the problem. Things like that Michael Brown scumbag, where people say "SEE POLICE BRUTALITY" when it isn't deligitimizes the real work we do to expose real police oversteps.

See if had to deal with ass holes like that every day would you be Mr. cheerful with everyone?
CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

quote:
quote:
quote:

See if had to deal with ass holes like that every day would you be Mr. cheerful with everyone?
Well if you can't maybe you are in the wrong line of work. Cops get mad when people do not respect them because of "bad cops", yet were expected to give cops a pass because they deal with "bad people" all day? Nope.

--------------------

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Well if you can't maybe you are in the wrong line of work. Cops get mad when people do not respect them because of "bad cops", yet were expected to give cops a pass because they deal with "bad people" all day? Nope.
I guess you don't or have dealt with ghetto folks very much in your life.
CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I guess you don't or have dealt with ghetto folks very much in your life.
Most of the mexican's beating my ass and stealing my shit growing up were pretty ghetto Id consider. But now I can afford to not live in places like that.

--------------------

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com