Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Cincinnati man SHOT in the head by a COP (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Cincinnati man SHOT in the head by a COP
CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoyoteMike  Ford pictures for CoyoteMike  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^^^ 100% truth.

--------------------
Racist, bigot Michael Ford / Mike Ford aka FiveOhMike of 2039 XXXXXXXy XXX Livermore, CA 94551, DOB Nov 3X, 1980 925-XXX-6667 and Director at Midokura Corp has been banned for continual threats of violence against other members, half a dozen fake accounts, lying to police to implicate CAFords and other shameful acts of revealing character. He is reported to be well armed and regularly spotted at the Dublin/Pleasanton BART station.

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST
2015 Buick LaCrosse Premium

Posts: 580 | From: Livermore, CA | Registered: Sep 2014  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
She didn't have a costume painted alternator on her car.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CoyoteMike:
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
Most of you guys that dislike cops wouldn't survive 1 month with an FTO. You would either be fired,quit or end up with a medical discharge.

I would not survive because I would take my oath to uphold the constitution pretty seriously.

I trained with APD in New Mexico for 8 weeks, spent 5 weeks in the field. I understand first hand what "good" cops do.

I left that industry though to pursue higher paying careers and because of this shit I saw them do.

You can talk all you wan't but PO's are trained now a days to think of ALL citizens as enemy combatants.

You post articles about 1 officers dying in the line of duty like its some kind of justification of burning the constitution and shitting on the flag of this country. The PD's across the nation have been out of control for sometime now and with social media and cell cameras at least its coming to light. Also if they wanted to complain about a real dangerous job they could go be a crab fisherman.

The largest gang in america is the gang in blue and the "good" cops will do all they can.

For every 1 link to an officer dying in the line of duty (not many by criminal mind you, most are from car accidents from them not paying attention) I can post 50 that show police overstepping their oath to the constitution.

The war on drugs has ruined this country and probably for good. If I, as a private citizen, did any numbers of things the police have done in "self defense" and "fearing for my life" I would be in jail a million times over.

Police need to be held to a higher standard in this country as we are supposed to put trust in them.

Killing more citizens in the first half of this year then every modern western civilized country has in 50 years combined is a bit of a problem.

Enemy combatants?! Wow.

[ 2015-08-07, 02:51 PM: Message edited by: fredfifty ]

66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fredfifty:
quote:
quote:
Most of you guys that dislike cops wouldn't survive 1 month with an FTO. You would either be fired,quit or end up with a medical discharge.

I would not survive because I would take my oath to uphold the constitution pretty seriously.

I trained with APD in New Mexico for 8 weeks, spent 5 weeks in the field. I understand first hand what "good" cops do.

I left that industry though to pursue higher paying careers and because of this shit I saw them do.

You can talk all you wan't but PO's are trained now a days to think of ALL citizens as enemy combatants.

You post articles about 1 officers dying in the line of duty like its some kind of justification of burning the constitution and shitting on the flag of this country. The PD's across the nation have been out of control for sometime now and with social media and cell cameras at least its coming to light. Also if they wanted to complain about a real dangerous job they could go be a crab fisherman.

The largest gang in america is the gang in blue and the "good" cops will do all they can.

For every 1 link to an officer dying in the line of duty (not many by criminal mind you, most are from car accidents from them not paying attention) I can post 50 that show police overstepping their oath to the constitution.

The war on drugs has ruined this country and probably for good. If I, as a private citizen, did any numbers of things the police have done in "self defense" and "fearing for my life" I would be in jail a million times over.

Police need to be held to a higher standard in this country as we are supposed to put trust in them.

Killing more citizens in the first half of this year then every modern western civilized country has in 50 years combined is a bit of a problem.

Enemy combatants?! Wow.
Wow. Just wow..

--------------------
1966 Mustang

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Don't jump all over coyotemike LOL. I obviously can't agree about the majority of the cop stuff, but he's far from Cobraracer status.

--------------------

losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
As much i respect cops and dont do anything stupid around them. I agree with coyotemike. Facts are facts cops here in this country do way more killing and police abuse over any other country. And i come from a country that police dont give a fuck.

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Well heres what a city that hates cops and refuses to allow its constituants to protect themselves can turn into.

http://heyjackass.com/

--------------------

CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoyoteMike  Ford pictures for CoyoteMike  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Well heres what a city that hates cops and refuses to allow its constituants to protect themselves can turn into.

http://heyjackass.com/

Well there you go..a city with cops AND politicians that don't respect the constitution.

--------------------
Racist, bigot Michael Ford / Mike Ford aka FiveOhMike of 2039 XXXXXXXy XXX Livermore, CA 94551, DOB Nov 3X, 1980 925-XXX-6667 and Director at Midokura Corp has been banned for continual threats of violence against other members, half a dozen fake accounts, lying to police to implicate CAFords and other shameful acts of revealing character. He is reported to be well armed and regularly spotted at the Dublin/Pleasanton BART station.

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST

CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

So...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cDy3tUy4Io

--------------------

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST

JohnCM
CAFords OG
Member # 1076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnCM  Ford pictures for JohnCM    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bunch of pussies trying to be the next youtube star
just comply if a cop asks you to do something

Posts: 3545 | From: Roseville | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

quote:
Originally posted by JohnCM:

No its our duty as citizens to resist unlawful orders. Maybe one day LEO's will uphold their oaths. One day. The LEO in that video should be fired and imprisoned for intimidation, brandishing and a lot of other things. If you or I did that we would be. Luckily in some states they are passing laws to protect citizens if they defend themselves from LEO's on their private property.

People need to know their constitutional rights and challenge any officer who tries to take them away via intimidation.

[ 2015-08-08, 03:57 PM: Message edited by: CoyoteMike ]

--------------------

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST

66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by JohnCM:

No its our duty as citizens to resist unlawful orders. Maybe one day LEO's will uphold their oaths. One day. The LEO in that video should be fired and imprisoned for intimidation, brandishing and a lot of other things. If you or I did that we would be. Luckily in some states they are passing laws to protect citizens if they defend themselves from LEO's on their private property.

People need to know their constitutional rights and challenge any officer who tries to take them away via intimidation.

How about there just be NO police force?

--------------------
1966 Mustang

CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

How about LEO's uphold the oath they swore to the constitution?

But in the meantime, let people exercise their 2a freely and get rid of their cops like a few towns across the country have? Sure.

However liberal strongholds will drive the race wedge.

LEO's are there to write reports after the fact.

--------------------

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST

66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

I will always back the 2a. Yes get rid of the bad ones that create a bad image.

Enough with the race garbage and how about people who are convicted are not coddled in prison.

--------------------
1966 Mustang

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
So...

Like the guy who was filming wasn't trying to start some shit.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

quote:
Originally posted by hurting your feelings:
quote:
So...

You mean being at your house on private property and have some jackhole creeping through your neighborhood and pull a gun on you when you have done nothing wrong, nor has the LEO giving anything to indicate you are being detained?

But without LEO's who would shoot all the dogs?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdhPkxJ6G_I

[ 2015-08-08, 04:57 PM: Message edited by: CoyoteMike ]

--------------------

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
So...

You mean being at your house on private property and have some jackhole creeping through your neighborhood and pull a gun on you when you have done nothing wrong, nor has the LEO giving anything to indicate you are being detained?

If outside you're in public view. An believe or not the way he was parked is illegal an could have hot his truck and boat towed if the cop really want to be a dick. And second from the sounds of it him and his whole family have run in's with the law most likely because there jack assess.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
So...

If outside you're in public view. An believe or not the way he was parked is illegal an could have hot his truck and boat towed if the cop really want to be a dick. And second from the sounds of it him and his whole family have run in's with the law most likely because there jack assess.
Good call....but...exactly none of that gives anyone to take your rights away or shred the constitution nor PULL YOUR FUCKING WEAPON. NONE. Not one thing. There is exactly zero justification you can say for that. That cop should be in jail, but they are a special class of citizen and above the laws they enforce.

The only thing the guy did wrong on the video was he should have immediately asked "Am I being detained or am I free to go?"

And you wonder why no one respects LEO's anymore...people will justify just about anything to protect the thin blue line gang. That LEO did exactly ZERO to justify him being there.

[ 2015-08-08, 05:52 PM: Message edited by: CoyoteMike ]

--------------------

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST

theconductor
¯
Member # 13458

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for theconductor  Ford pictures for theconductor    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll admit that I'm not too savvy with the constitution. Where does it say that an LEO can't pull a weapon in the line of duty?

--------------------
Woke Bruh

Posts: 349 | From: Roseville, CA | Registered: Feb 2014  |  :
CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

quote:
Originally posted by theconductor:
I'll admit that I'm not too savvy with the constitution. Where does it say that an LEO can't pull a weapon in the line of duty?

The second you do that without provocation, which there was exactly zero of in this video, you are taking the liberty away from another person.

Also in California you have California Penal Code 417 which makes it unlawful for you to draw or exhibit a deadly weapon in a rude, angry, or threatening way in the presence of another person and not in self defense or in defense of someone.

Now in this case cops are NOT above the law. If you or I pulled a firearm like that on someone we would be in jail. There is no latitude on this even if you believe that police are above the law.

This cop failed the constitution test in every way, shape and form and further exacerbated the issue, while simultaneously showing his disdain for the constitution and his oath to it, by calling the guy a crazy "constitutionalist".

And to top it off, this will be another situation that gets swepped under the rugged and another stain on our rights. Why?

-

[ 2015-08-08, 07:22 PM: Message edited by: CoyoteMike ]

--------------------

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST

theconductor
¯
Member # 13458

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for theconductor  Ford pictures for theconductor    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That penal code does not apply to LEO's and it shouldn't. I am not arguing that in this specific case it was necessary to pull his weapon, but I don't believe any constitutional rights were violated.

As far as LEO's being "above the law," that's a slippery slope. If a car flies down the freeway at 100 mph, should not the officer be able to violate the speed limit to track the perp? I believe they should. Should they be able to shoot someone without provocation? Of course not.

--------------------
Woke Bruh

CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

quote:
That penal code does not apply to LEO's and it shouldn't. I am not arguing that in this specific case it was necessary to pull his weapon, but I don't believe any constitutional rights were violated.

As far as LEO's being "above the law," that's a slippery slope. If a car flies down the freeway at 100 mph, should not the officer be able to violate the speed limit to track the perp? I believe they should. Should they be able to shoot someone without provocation? Of course not.

No one is above the law. NO ONE.

And no they should not. All they do is endanger lives (like the cops that just plowed 5 pedestrians and kept driving).

Laws need to apply equally or they are not laws at all, they are objects of subjugation.

--------------------

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST

CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

http://filmingcops.com/female-cop-shoots-67-yr-old-man-to-death-after-he-said-leave-me-alone-get-out-of-my-apartment/

--------------------

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

quote:
quote:

And no they should not. All they do is endanger lives (like the cops that just plowed 5 pedestrians and kept driving).

Laws need to apply equally or they are not laws at all, they are objects of subjugation.

I can tell why you washed out on being a Leo you really think your smarter then everyone in the room.

I would have a shit attitude if I had to deal with ass holes all day every day that told how to do my job because the watch some cop show and youtube videos.

theconductor
¯
Member # 13458

quote:
quote:
quote:

I can tell why you washed out on being a Leo you really think your smarter then everyone in the room.

I would have a shit attitude if I had to deal with ass holes all day every day that told how to do my job because the watch some cop show and youtube videos.

I tend to agree with you. Nothing in the Rohnert Park video suggests that any rights, constitutional or otherwise, were violated. Did the officer act appropriately? Probably not, but that is the only thing up for debate.

--------------------
Woke Bruh

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com