Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Cincinnati man SHOT in the head by a COP (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Cincinnati man SHOT in the head by a COP
SantaClara_Cobra
¯
Member # 9488

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SantaClara_Cobra  Ford pictures for SantaClara_Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
18 Denali diesel
91 🦊

fiftwyz
¯
Member # 8351

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fiftwyz  Ford pictures for fiftwyz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sic70stang:
More people care about the lion killed in Zimbabwe.

Dammit your funny for that one!
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Let's enter the cops mindset durring the video.

- Pulls over suspect for a missing front plate happens to notice the guy in the car is wearring a red rag,red shit ( known gang colors )

- Runs the plate and the car is comming up registered to a female. ( male is driving so lets make sure it isn't stolen)

- The suspect seems very nervous ( fight or flight )

- He is attempting to hide a unopened bottle from the officer. ( maybe this guy has been drinking)

- The suspect cannot find his DL ( Maybe he is driving on a suspended)

- He trys to control the situation by attemping to change the subject as to why he was even pulled over and thinks it's ok to drive without a front plate OR a DL. ( at this point there has been nemerous red flags comming from this suspect)

- The suspect doesn't take off his seatbelt and is resisting the officers attempts to detain him. ( officers wants to detain to make sure he can possitively ID the suspect and run a warrant check)

- The suspect begins to let his fight or flight mode turn and and we all see the results of how fast you can get shot. The officer gave the guy a lot of chances to come up with his DL and only wanted to run a check on the guy. IMHO the guy deserved what he got. It's too bad it went down that way but an officer is going to use deadly force like that especially with as much HATE there has been twards LAW ENFORCEMENT in the past few years.

[ 2015-07-31, 04:42 PM: Message edited by: SLOWBACK 67 ]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:

- Pulls over suspect for a missing front plate happens to notice the guy in the car is wearring a red rag,red shit ( known gang colors )
---- He could've just had school spirit

- Runs the plate and the car is comming up registered to a female. ( male is driving so lets make sure it isn't stolen)
---- could be his wife's/gf car

---- who isn't nervous around cops

- He is attempting to hide a unopened bottle from the officer. ( maybe this guy has been drinking)
----- he have it up to him and like u stated it was unopened

---- big deal that's a ticket not a death sentence

- He trys to control the situation by attemping to change the subject as to why he was even pulled over and thinks it's ok to drive without a front plate OR a DL. ( at this point there has been nemerous red flags comming from this suspect)
---- it is your right to know why you have been stopped I've been in this same exact situation no front plate, got questioned but before I answered I asked why I got pulled over.

- The suspect doesn't take off his seatbelt and is resisting the officers attempts to detain him. ( officers wants to detain to make sure he can possitively ID the suspect and run a warrant check)
---- did the officer even let him know at this point to why he's being stopped

- The suspect begins to let his fight or flight mode turn and and we all see the results of how fast you can get shot. The officer gave the guy a lot of chances to come up with his DL and only wanted to run a check on the guy. IMHO the guy deserved what he got.
-----because someone with their hands up at gunpoint deserves to be shot, right nice logic. The car didn't move til he was murdered.

It's too bad it went down that way but an officer is going to use deadly force like that especially with as much HATE there has been twards LAW ENFORCEMENT in the past few years.

Rethink ur logic sheep. We don't need people like that who can't handle pressure in law enforcement.

--------------------
Stay Sydewayz

Posts: 1725 | From: East Bay/Dallas, TX | Registered: May 2009  |  :
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90GT510:
quote:

---- it is your right to know why you have been stopped I've been in this same exact situation no front plate, got questioned but before I answered I asked why I got pulled over.

- The suspect begins to let his fight or flight mode turn and and we all see the results of how fast you can get shot. The officer gave the guy a lot of chances to come up with his DL and only wanted to run a check on the guy. IMHO the guy deserved what he got.
-----because someone with their hands up at gunpoint deserves to be shot, right nice logic. The car didn't move til he was murdered.

It's too bad it went down that way but an officer is going to use deadly force like that especially with as much HATE there has been twards LAW ENFORCEMENT in the past few years.

Rethink ur logic sheep. We don't need people like that who can't handle pressure in law enforcement.
Yeah cops should just stand there an be a target for people who wish to do them harm.

[ 2015-08-01, 06:33 AM: Message edited by: hurting your feelings ]

Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
Bent70
¯
Member # 9694

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bent70  Ford pictures for Bent70    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CoyoteMike:
quote:
Originally posted by Robb:
Am I the only one who saw him close his door, start the car and was about to make a run for it? There was a reason why he did that and the cop took action on a split second. That's how it works. These obvious race bait news stories are getting old.

When was the cops life in danger?

If you or I did that, we would be in jail.

There is a reason why this countrys police kill more people in 1 month then all other industrial countries have...combined over a decade.

The difference between US and other countries:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOTLP9rDiN4

Cops in this country would have killed his ass. This "I feared for my life crap" needs to go.

Tell me you wouldnt shoot that guy....i would have.

--------------------
some stangs and thangs

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hurting your feelings:
quote:
quote:

Yeah cops should just stand there an be a target for people who wish to do them harm.
Yeah like the cop in Hayward who was doing a traffic stop.

--------------------

66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

That's what obummer wants.

--------------------
1966 Mustang

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Yup. The federal government would love to take over the police departments all across America. Then see how long it takes an Officer to respond to your typical 911 call.

--------------------

CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoyoteMike  Ford pictures for CoyoteMike  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Yup. The federal government would love to take over the police departments all across America. Then see how long it takes an Officer to respond to your typical 911 call.

So they slow down their response time of showing up to write a report after the fact and then not follow up on it?

The only reason to call 911 is for insurance reasons, the rest is up to you. Cops are not their to save your ass, just to write a report after the crime is over. And then go extort people to fund themselves.

--------------------
Racist, bigot Michael Ford / Mike Ford aka FiveOhMike of 2039 XXXXXXXy XXX Livermore, CA 94551, DOB Nov 3X, 1980 925-XXX-6667 and Director at Midokura Corp has been banned for continual threats of violence against other members, half a dozen fake accounts, lying to police to implicate CAFords and other shameful acts of revealing character. He is reported to be well armed and regularly spotted at the Dublin/Pleasanton BART station.

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST
2015 Buick LaCrosse Premium

Posts: 580 | From: Livermore, CA | Registered: Sep 2014  |  :
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

So they slow down their response time of showing up to write a report after the fact and then not follow up on it?

The only reason to call 911 is for insurance reasons, the rest is up to you. Cops are not their to save your ass, just to write a report after the crime is over. And then go extort people to fund themselves.

Let me guess you are white an vote Democrat.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoyoteMike  Ford pictures for CoyoteMike  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Nope, don't vote democrat.

--------------------
Racist, bigot Michael Ford / Mike Ford aka FiveOhMike of 2039 XXXXXXXy XXX Livermore, CA 94551, DOB Nov 3X, 1980 925-XXX-6667 and Director at Midokura Corp has been banned for continual threats of violence against other members, half a dozen fake accounts, lying to police to implicate CAFords and other shameful acts of revealing character. He is reported to be well armed and regularly spotted at the Dublin/Pleasanton BART station.

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yeah right Livermore is full of Democrats an liberal pussy's
CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yeah right Livermore is full of Democrats an liberal pussy's
 -

--------------------

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

https://www.yahoo.com/news/memphis-police-officer-fatally-shot-during-traffic-stop-050151418.html
CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

quote:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/memphis-police-officer-fatally-shot-during-traffic-stop-050151418.html

Quick...burn the constitution, take away everyones rights and give cops tanks!

[ 2015-08-04, 09:19 PM: Message edited by: CoyoteMike ]

--------------------

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST

Mineralgt
¯
Member # 9909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mineralgt  Ford pictures for Mineralgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

- The suspect begins to let his fight or flight mode turn and and we all see the results of how fast you can get shot. The officer gave the guy a lot of chances to come up with his DL and only wanted to run a check on the guy. IMHO the guy deserved what he got. It's too bad it went down that way but an officer is going to use deadly force like that especially with as much HATE there has been twards LAW ENFORCEMENT in the past few years.

[patriot]

--------------------
02 GT Vert

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Exactly!

[ 2015-08-06, 06:42 AM: Message edited by: East Bay 50 ]

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Most of you guys that dislike cops wouldn't survive 1 month with an FTO. You would either be fired,quit or end up with a medical discharge.

--------------------

CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

quote:
Most of you guys that dislike cops wouldn't survive 1 month with an FTO. You would either be fired,quit or end up with a medical discharge.

I would not survive because I would take my oath to uphold the constitution pretty seriously.

I trained with APD in New Mexico for 8 weeks, spent 5 weeks in the field. I understand first hand what "good" cops do.

I left that industry though to pursue higher paying careers and because of this shit I saw them do.

You can talk all you wan't but PO's are trained now a days to think of ALL citizens as enemy combatants.

You post articles about 1 officers dying in the line of duty like its some kind of justification of burning the constitution and shitting on the flag of this country. The PD's across the nation have been out of control for sometime now and with social media and cell cameras at least its coming to light. Also if they wanted to complain about a real dangerous job they could go be a crab fisherman.

The largest gang in america is the gang in blue and the "good" cops will do all they can.

For every 1 link to an officer dying in the line of duty (not many by criminal mind you, most are from car accidents from them not paying attention) I can post 50 that show police overstepping their oath to the constitution.

The war on drugs has ruined this country and probably for good. If I, as a private citizen, did any numbers of things the police have done in "self defense" and "fearing for my life" I would be in jail a million times over.

Police need to be held to a higher standard in this country as we are supposed to put trust in them.

Killing more citizens in the first half of this year then every modern western civilized country has in 50 years combined is a bit of a problem.

[ 2015-08-06, 05:13 PM: Message edited by: CoyoteMike ]

--------------------

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

So what would you do to prevent LEO's from overstepping their boundaries?
IMHO
Officers aren't the main problem with why our society is as fucked up as it is. There's no such thing as accountability. Kids are being raised in a society that doesn't reward good behavior , yet coddles and protects out of control kids. We have no score base ball and soccer leagues where EVERY KID is a WINNER. Everyone is expected to be PC. The second you criticize someone or attempt to give constructive criticism you're labeled a HATER LOL.

I do 100% agree with you that our constitutional rights are being taken away at a rapid rate. Previous generations and future generations are not even being taught about what the constitution really says. Hell the majority of politicians don't understand or refuse to follow the guidelines that have been set for them to follow. Obama is a constitutional lawyer yet he pretends the executive branch is all powerful and can trump anything he deems to be changed or passed.

Just imagine OBAMA in a rock, paper, scissors match........ If he treated it like he does our constitution he would pick dynamite and proclaim victory every time.

--------------------

CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

Don't even get me started on that race baiting piece of shit Obama.

I agree 100% with you on the way culture, especially innercity cultures raise ( or lack thereof) their kids. There really is no accountability anymore. However its not just isolated to this country.

I do not condone any violence against police...ever. That only escalates situations. But then again all police do is escalate every situation even when there is no provocation. They are starting to believe their own media hype that there job is ultra dangerous and police are being offed at crazy numbers.

As for how to prevent LEO's from overstepping their bounds? Accountability. Just like the parents who are not teaching their kids accountability, LEO's are not being held accountable or being taught accountability in any way shape or form.

LEO's need to be held PERSONALLY responsible for their actions at the SAME level as a private citizen. They are not above citizens or above the law in any way.. They need to carry insurance policies that they pay for, just like any other profession that is A) Dangerous or B) interacts with public safety. They need to have their weapons of "war" taken away form them. They need to be taught descalation techniques. They needs to be taught how to handle mentally ill people (like they do in other countries). They need to go back to foot patrols, spend more time in the community ect. They need to not have civil forfeiture laws or in ANY way shape or form get revenue from tickets or anything. They need to be held accountable for suspect police tactics through and through.

I can go on and on about this. You are more then welcome to attend constitutional rallies with us at the Capital. We fight for all rights, not just the 2nd.

[ 2015-08-06, 05:48 PM: Message edited by: CoyoteMike ]

--------------------

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

I guess this officers were just out to get my folks older brother that never did any wrong.

http://m.sfgate.com/news/article/Pittsburg-Gunman-Killed-in-Shootout-2-officers-3015063.php

CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

Wow we just took the way back time machine.

--------------------

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

-
Speaking of shootings.

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com