Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Cincinnati man SHOT in the head by a COP (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Cincinnati man SHOT in the head by a COP
NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What's everyone's opinion on the matter? Looks like a cold blooded kill. Video is in the middle of the page. Watch from beginning to end before commenting.

http://filmingcops.com/graphic-video-shows-moment-dubose-was-shot-in-the-head/

Blow_U_In_Reverse
¯
Member # 12298

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blow_U_In_Reverse  Ford pictures for Blow_U_In_Reverse    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
WoW!! That was a bitch move!! Cold blooded murder!! Glad they had video of everything so that asshole couldn't make up some bullshit lie and weasel his way out of it..

--------------------
"Real Men Get BLOWN"
-1993 Cobra "COBRUUH"
-1984 T-Top Notchback
#KurganTuned

Posts: 2688 | From: FiJi-925-650 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  :
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Doesn't effect me at all so I don't care.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Am I the only one who saw him close his door, start the car and was about to make a run for it? There was a reason why he did that and the cop took action on a split second. That's how it works. These obvious race bait news stories are getting old.
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Are you surprised, black people been saying cops been doing this shit for years. Now that there's chest cams, they should all be mandatory for everybody's safety.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
Are you surprised, black people been saying cops been doing this shit for years. Now that there's chest cams, they should all be mandatory for everybody's safety.

Not just black people many other race's too. I remember a long time ago. I had to go to traffic school, my pops tells me to go to this Spanish one since it was close to my house. And shit man i was shocked of all this stories this people were saying how cops treated them. And im all for saying being polite and obey to what the Law says but dawn this shit needs to stop. That officer took it way way to far

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
70stang351w
¯
Member # 9948

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 70stang351w  Ford pictures for 70stang351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Used to get tickets for speeding and such and would do the same thing bitch and complain that its because of this or that..basicly own up to your shit respect the laws and others and you wont get shot or harassed by cops elevate your SHIT and stop doing the Minority wine and shuffle

--------------------
1996 GT VERT /32v MOD - SOLD
1970 Mustang Coupe M-Code 351w

5POINTAMRIT
¯
Member # 11311

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5POINTAMRIT  Ford pictures for 5POINTAMRIT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Robb:
Am I the only one who saw him close his door, start the car and was about to make a run for it? There was a reason why he did that and the cop took action on a split second. That's how it works. These obvious race bait news stories are getting old.

they got tasers, tranquilizers, pepper spray along that can do damage along with that gun, tranquilizer or taser could have got the job done here, excessive force for a minor thing is uncalled for...you have to see all perspectives of the scene and how it could have been handled better. But since the cop was wrong for shooting he pays the consequence...

--------------------
2017 Mustang GT
2003 DSG Cobra
1991 Mustang 5.0- Sold
1990 Mustang 5.0 331 Stroker 402rwhp- SOLD
Supercharged 01 Mustang GT 368rwhp-SOLD

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by losbadgts:
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:

Not just black people many other race's too. I remember a long time ago. I had to go to traffic school, my pops tells me to go to this Spanish one since it was close to my house. And shit man i was shocked of all this stories this people were saying how cops treated them. And im all for saying being polite and obey to what the Law says but dawn this shit needs to stop. That officer took it way way to far
Well I've never experienced any drama with cops, primarily because I answer their questions without attitude and comply with their requests like handing over my drivers license and registration instead of running away. But that's just my own personal experience with the popo

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
More people care about the lion killed in Zimbabwe.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sic70stang:

Wonder what would've happened if Sgt. Lunger shot the suspect on a vehicle stop? But now he's just dead and the media doesn't care. It's a one way street. R.I.P. Sgt.

--------------------
1966 Mustang

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Exactly and that's ridiculous!

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

Mineralgt
¯
Member # 9909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mineralgt  Ford pictures for Mineralgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 66_5.0:
quote:

Wonder what would've happened if Sgt. Lunger shot the suspect on a vehicle stop? But now he's just dead and the media doesn't care. It's a one way street. R.I.P. Sgt.
Damn you took the words right outta my mouth.

--------------------
02 GT Vert

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by East Bay 50:
quote:

Only if the lion was black then you would have a problem with a white hunter killing him.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SVT_AMRIT:
quote:

they got tasers, tranquilizers, pepper spray along that can do damage along with that gun, tranquilizer or taser could have got the job done here, excessive force for a minor thing is uncalled for...you have to see all perspectives of the scene and how it could have been handled better. But since the cop was wrong for shooting he pays the consequence...
You need to put yourself in the cops shoes. The guy was about to make a run for it, He was OBVIOUSLY a guy with criminal intentions and had something to hide. The cop made the move before he ended up like Danny Oliver, Michael Davis and SGT Lunger. Thats how it works.

People are even going as far as blaming a white cop for a black women, who had a history of depression, killing herself in jail. So obviously people arent going to look at this from a realistic standpoint. People just want to cry about racism any chance they get and blame white cops for everything that happens to a black person, even if its completely out of their control.

The funny thing is, There are TONS of black cops out there, How come the media hasn't scooped up a story anywhere in the country of a black cop shooting a black criminal?

Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Let's see what happens in prison without that badge.

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hurting your feelings:
quote:
quote:

Only if the lion was black then you would have a problem with a white hunter killing him.
[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Lmao

--------------------
The anti-crew

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Looks like we got 2 POS of the streets

--------------------
The anti-crew

NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

He was black. Wasn't the lion African?
SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looks like a the guy had to make a tough split second call & probably thinks about it everyday all day. Media is an extension of the government and they are trying to stir ratial tensions up to get votes & they are gaining control over local police departments which won't help any of Us. If a black cop shoots a white guy You will never hear about it on the national news but it is happening & just doesn't fit their narrative! As stated before if You cooperate with law enforcement 99% of the time You won't have any problems.

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

quote:
Originally posted by NorCalRydaz:
quote:
quote:
quote:

He was black. Wasn't the lion African?
He was brown so must have been a Mexican lion. Damn illegal swimming all the way to Africa an taking all the lion jobs.
CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoyoteMike  Ford pictures for CoyoteMike  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

When was the cops life in danger?

If you or I did that, we would be in jail.

There is a reason why this countrys police kill more people in 1 month then all other industrial countries have...combined over a decade.

The difference between US and other countries:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOTLP9rDiN4

Cops in this country would have killed his ass. This "I feared for my life crap" needs to go.

[ 2015-07-30, 08:56 PM: Message edited by: CoyoteMike ]

--------------------
Racist, bigot Michael Ford / Mike Ford aka FiveOhMike of 2039 XXXXXXXy XXX Livermore, CA 94551, DOB Nov 3X, 1980 925-XXX-6667 and Director at Midokura Corp has been banned for continual threats of violence against other members, half a dozen fake accounts, lying to police to implicate CAFords and other shameful acts of revealing character. He is reported to be well armed and regularly spotted at the Dublin/Pleasanton BART station.

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST
2015 Buick LaCrosse Premium

Posts: 580 | From: Livermore, CA | Registered: Sep 2014  |  :
SantaClara_Cobra
¯
Member # 9488

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SantaClara_Cobra  Ford pictures for SantaClara_Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
18 Denali diesel
91 🦊

SantaClara_Cobra
¯
Member # 9488

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SantaClara_Cobra  Ford pictures for SantaClara_Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
18 Denali diesel
91 🦊

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com