Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » One step closer to my new house (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: One step closer to my new house
91 5.0 5speed
¯
Member # 1867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91 5.0 5speed  Ford pictures for 91 5.0 5speed    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 5.t0es:
quote:
Originally posted by 91 5.0 5speed:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by East Bay 50:
LOL! There are worse places to live. You guys act like he is buying a house in Compton [Razz]

nice standards [Roll Eyes]
So where exactly do you live? Do you own a home?
Yes, I do actually, And Although I will not disclose location, I can guarantee you its a very nice neighborhood. Listen, some of you guys can pull race cards, blame it on racial profiling etc. The fact is antioch is scum, I just gave the op fair warning that he needs to be VERY cautious, especially having kids. Most of antioch is crime ridden, dirt scum.
LOL! who said anything about race? I just asked what city you lived in since you are saying Antioch is so terrible. San Francisco has a higher crime rate than Antioch and yet it costs a million dollars for a shack with no yard. Im not saying Antioch is great but hey, we all got to start somewhere. Congrats to the O.P. for getting his first house.

[ 2015-05-28, 11:24 AM: Message edited by: 91 5.0 5speed ]

Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Robb:
I'd rather live in the shittiest house in a great neighborhood than the nicest house in a bad area.

AMEN! living in a pos city like Antioch is not the business. Your kids may not go to school there but you will still have to drive through that pos town to get to your house, get groceries, pump gas etc.. sure, having a nice big house sounds nice but it wont be once you see how trashy the city is. Buy a small house in a better city and you wont have to worry as much as you will if you buy in Antioch.

--------------------
To be or not to be

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.city-data.com/crime/crime-Roseville-California.html

Boy look how dangerous Sacramento is compared to the surrounding cities! what a dump! LOL! Look at how high the crime rate in Lincoln is! I'm glad I don't live in those places LOL! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

Boy look how dangerous Sacramento is compared to the surrounding cities! what a dump! LOL! Look at how high the crime rate in Lincoln is! I'm glad I don't live in those places LOL! [Big Grin]

You live in Fairfield so you are used to homeless people an drug addicts ,high property crimes.

An I know anticoh has some nice areas to live at the problem is one street is nice to every 15 street that are fuck up with crime.

Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by hurting your feelings:
quote:

You live in Fairfield so you are used to homeless people an drug addicts ,high property crimes.

An I know anticoh has some nice areas to live at the problem is one street is nice to every 15 street that are fuck up with crime.

Fairfield aint the greatest place in the world to live but it is not that bad at all really. Ive never been robbed, or a victim of any crime. Compared to the rest of the bay area Fairfield aint too bad at all. Crime is lower here than in alot of other Bay area cities and Sacramento too

--------------------

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Fairfield aint the greatest place in the world to live but it is not that bad at all really. Ive never been robbed, or a victim of any crime. Compared to the rest of the bay area Fairfield aint too bad at all. Crime is lower here than in alot of other Bay area cities and Sacramento too
As stated before, its fine if you have lower living standards, but I myself know its a jungle like atmosphere and the facts also prove my hypothesis, I know you or others may think piling 20 welfared sec8 leaches in one home is cool/the norm, but I would never subject myself/family to people who are way less of a person than we are.
East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

[ 2015-05-28, 04:41 PM: Message edited by: East Bay 50 ]

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

As stated before, its fine if you have lower living standards, but I myself know its a jungle like atmosphere and the facts also prove my hypothesis, I know you or others may think piling 20 welfared sec8 leaches in one home is cool/the norm, but I would never subject myself/family to people who are way less of a person than we are.
Lol! lower living standards? I probably live in a better neighborhood and have a better house than you.

--------------------

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Lol! lower living standards? I probably live in a better neighborhood and have a better house than you.
I guarantee not, but there would be know way to prove it, and it would turn into a pissing match.
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

EDIT, Fairfield, argument over per crime reports, stats, vallejos little sister.
PonyBoy415
¯
Member # 13662

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PonyBoy415  Ford pictures for PonyBoy415    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for all the input guys I appreciate it. I see this as an oppurtunity to make some money and possibly buy a house somewhere else in the next couple of years.

--------------------
2013 GT500 Deep Impact Blue # 2878
2013 5.0 with TrackPack - Sold
2001 GT Convertible
2012 Focus SE MK3
1989 5.0 LX Convertible - Sold

Posts: 356 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Jul 2014  |  :
venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
man talk about getting reamed for buying a house....
thought ya'll knew cafords is full of a bunch of upper class yuppies that live in expensive desirable places and are 100% home owners but own cheap ass mustangs and look to bargain on the dollar for cheap ass parts...yes, theyre entitled to criticize cuz their situation is most likely better than yours. haha

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:

First Fairfield is not the bay area. An I know for a fact there Hella homeless folks an dope fiends in Fairfield I see them ever day when at work.

An Fairfield is just like anticoh you have some nice spots an Hella hood spots.

Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

quote:
EDIT, Fairfield, argument over per crime reports, stats, vallejos little sister.

dude you don't want to tell anyone what city you live in cause its probably a worse place than Antioch lol!

--------------------

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

First Fairfield is not the bay area. An I know for a fact there Hella homeless folks an dope fiends in Fairfield I see them ever day when at work.

Fairfield is considered the bay area actually. Just cause you work downtown at the tire shop in a shady area don't mean I live in a crumby area lol!

--------------------

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

quote:
Originally posted by venomous99:
thought ya'll knew cafords is full of a bunch of upper class yuppies that live in expensive desirable places and are 100% home owners but own cheap ass mustangs and look to bargain on the dollar for cheap ass parts...yes, theyre entitled to criticize cuz their situation is most likely better than yours. haha

Exactly! some folks act like they live in Beverly hills or something. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

quote:
quote:

dude you don't want to tell anyone what city you live in cause its probably a worse place than Antioch lol!
nah, I just do not like random people knowing where I live, as you dint post yours either until others said where you live.. Nothing against you, But I call this situation how it is, If you feel offended, or feel that I am wrong, please tell me how?!
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm on that 165 crime score time.

Woot.

Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

quote:
quote:
quote:

nah, I just do not like random people knowing where I live, as you dint post yours either until others said where you live.. Nothing against you, But I call this situation how it is, If you feel offended, or feel that I am wrong, please tell me how?!
Don't trip, in hindsight this is kind of a silly argument

--------------------

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Fairfield is considered the bay area actually. Just cause you work downtown at the tire shop in a shady area don't mean I live in a crumby area lol!
Good thing I don't down town.
East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Good thing I don't down town.
Good for you. How does your wife feel about that? lol

--------------------

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

quote:
Originally posted by venomous99:

problem is most folks think there moving to a quiet bedroom community an it's far from it.
stanger00
¯
Member # 13818

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stanger00  Ford pictures for stanger00    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Infamous5.0:
Antioch is a dump! so is Pittsburgh and Bay point. People buy houses there because they see a big house vs a smaller house for the same price in a way nicer area/city. With that 390k price you could have bought a smaller home with maybe 1200 sq. feet in a nicer area than Antioch. Good luck to you anyway. I personally would prefer a small home for the same price in a better city. No commute and not worried about being a victim of the streets.

Getting harder to find those kinds of homes that are turn key ready for that price in a decent low crime city. Concord isn't the greatest of cities but I consider it pretty safe in most parts and 1100 sq.ft. homes are selling for 450 and those same places that have zero upgrades and are basically all original from the 1950's can be had for mid 300's. The closer you get to Clayton the lots get bigger and the price jumps up almost a 100k for a similar sized home.

--------------------
2000 Mustang GT Aluminator, TFS, Vortech, AED

68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm representing VACAVILLE!! LOL.. nice little town

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
moeofit32
¯
Member # 10393

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for moeofit32  Ford pictures for moeofit32    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yup i agree talk about givin him a hard time......i havent had issues with half the stuff u guys speak on moved from oakland and its day and night imo

[ 2015-05-29, 10:31 AM: Message edited by: moeofit32 ]

--------------------
95 stroked and blown cobra

Posts: 2387 | From: antioch ca | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com