Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » reza aslan, is a muslim....so? (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: reza aslan, is a muslim....so?
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So you wanna sell that transmission setup?

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 0089GT:
Yo Eco and cobra you guys are dumbasses. Hiddinnos been wipin my name throughout every post, here I'm gettin him to lay off cuz he's annoying and y'all wanna try and sneak in your little remarks,.. The pics don't bother me but your intention does. I hope whenever I do run into you guys that you're man enough to still have your nice little side remarks

I never go out of my way to rain on anyone, don't mistake that for the opportunity to rain on me.

Your posts are as rediculous as mine on here, which means nobody takes you or I serious around here. I mean read what your own hands type, your getting mad at people over the Internet. Doesn't get you anywhere bro, you already know the cafordettes come out in packs to poke laugh and joke around. So be part of the fun and you won't be the subject of it. Especially when making fun of dawn, you didn't even say he washes cars for a living, which was the funniest thing I ever heard about him. Lol
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
CAN WE JUST TALK ABOUT CARS!

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saleen 00-768  Ford pictures for Saleen 00-768    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 0089GT:
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:
Originally posted by *Als50*:
0089GT. > hidnn.o.s takes care of his parents. Noble thing nowadays [patriot]

I do help mom and dad when they need something, but he has my situation WAY off base. I just go with it, he feels better about himself under his rock or in his cave using sticks to make fire and a hamster wheel to make power for the internet. It's all good [patriot]
man im helping my parents too! lol im 21 too that doesnt mean anything alot of ppl help their parents welcome to the world where ppl love their parents

but his situation is obviously not his choice he would rather have his own internet to waste time on cafords but all he got is 2 boats, or 1...bro you are as dumb as the ppl that did a horrible job raising you keep comin at me and you shall see what will happen my inbox is full of need help with this fool subject lines....all you do is talk talk talk....i let you be before but not anymore.

dang man what are you going to do if he keeps comin at you? lol seem like all YOU do is talk talk talk

--------------------
'00 Saleen SC #768
'90 GT
'90 California Edition (sold)
'87 Saleen #264 (sold)

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:
CAN WE JUST TALK ABOUT CARS!

Yea lol

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com