Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » reza aslan, is a muslim....so? (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: reza aslan, is a muslim....so?
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YY92TV4_Wc0

fox news can you be any more dumb!

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lol poor dude.

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://youtu.be/cmN2cVOr5W4

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Have u met cobraracer yet?

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lmao watch this interview tho lol

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow, she is so dumb it is insane. "Sir, you can't write about that topic because you're religion creates a biassed agenda." [Roll Eyes]

That is like asking a white historian, what his interest in Martin Luther King Jr is, and why did he write about him.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

quote:
Originally posted by Arch:
Wow, she is so dumb it is insane. "Sir, you can't write about that topic because you're religion creates a biassed agenda." [Roll Eyes]

That is like asking a white historian, what his interest in Martin Luther King Jr is, and why did he write about him.

Bro almost every book on the prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is written by a Christian lol. This lady is so dumb!!!

[ 2013-07-29, 01:58 AM: Message edited by: 0089GT ]

MaK_1967v8
¯
Member # 12187

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MaK_1967v8  Ford pictures for MaK_1967v8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
"I have a PHD in religion..." Who gives a shit. Writing a book on religion is not only dumb, but having a discussion on air is even worse.

--------------------
1967 C Code Coupe
2004 Roush Stage 2

Posts: 620 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Jul 2012  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Religion is whack as a whole, but this interview couldnt have gone better because his book is #1 best seller because of the clip. Money over bitches!

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

quote:
Originally posted by MaK_1967v8:
"I have a PHD in religion..." Who gives a shit. Writing a book on religion is not only dumb, but having a discussion on air is even worse.

Okay, learn to respect others no need to undermine people's beliefs on the Internet grow up.

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 0089GT:
quote:

Okay, learn to respect others no need to undermine people's beliefs on the Internet grow up.
Fuck off, go away

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
OH LORD JESUS [Confused]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

I don't need to respect any religion! And please we both know you will not debate your religion. As per the pm I sent you months ago. You do what every other fiction loving person of religion does. Ignore real facts & truth, to use a book of fiction, as facts & proof. You just sent back a worthless reply to the tone of something like this. "I don't care what you have to say. I didn't even read the pm." But you want us to listen to your fucked up views.. Good luck with that. That is why people laugh at your hypocrisy. [patriot]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

MaK_1967v8
¯
Member # 12187

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MaK_1967v8  Ford pictures for MaK_1967v8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

learn to respect what? You obviously aren't valuing my opinion strictly because it doesn't agree with yours, yet I'm the one that needs to grow up because I'm somehow undermining someone's belief? Not at all. I'm dogging religion as a whole. Religion as an organization is the biggest god damn scam dating back to the beginning of time. I'm saying this guy is a moron for writing a book on religion, going on a news to discuss religion, and then getting "frustrated" because someone is questioning his religion. I'd expect someone with a PHD to understand that's not one of the conversations you bring to the dinner table, let alone a news broadcasting station.

By the way, I believe in god, a higher power. But the second you turn it into a fucking business, you've crossed the line.

Just my .02. Sorry if I "disrespected" anyone.

--------------------
1967 C Code Coupe
2004 Roush Stage 2

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
quote:
quote:

I don't need to respect any religion! And please we both know you will not debate your religion. As per the pm I sent you months ago. You do what every other fiction loving person of religion does. Ignore real facts & truth, to use a book of fiction, as facts & proof. You just sent back a worthless reply to the tone of something like this. "I don't care what you have to say. I didn't even read the pm." But you want us to listen to your fucked up views.. Good luck with that. That is why people laugh at your hypocrisy. [patriot]
Ill be honest, you caught me at a frustrated moment. And I said I didn't even read it, I didn't swear at you. Lets have a debate about religion now. We can either start a new thread or we can PM each other your call. If it's a respectful debate where you don't call me names like idiot or stupid or terrorist or personally attack me I'm more than willing to participate in a debate with you

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

quote:
quote:
quote:

learn to respect what? You obviously aren't valuing my opinion strictly because it doesn't agree with yours, yet I'm the one that needs to grow up because I'm somehow undermining someone's belief? Not at all. I'm dogging religion as a whole. Religion as an organization is the biggest god damn scam dating back to the beginning of time. I'm saying this guy is a moron for writing a book on religion, going on a news to discuss religion, and then getting "frustrated" because someone is questioning his religion. I'd expect someone with a PHD to understand that's not one of the conversations you bring to the dinner table, let alone a news broadcasting station.

By the way, I believe in god, a higher power. But the second you turn it into a fucking business, you've crossed the line.

I felt like you were trying to troll or just day something insulting. If you'd like you can join the debate with warhorse, but keep in mind the rules. Be respectful and polite don't use swear words or personal attacks

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:
quote:

Fuck off, go away
Omg you're back? Dude go back to your moms garage no one cares what you have to say. There's no way you have any weight to say anything

[ 2013-07-29, 06:33 PM: Message edited by: 0089GT ]

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

MaK_1967v8
¯
Member # 12187

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I felt like you were trying to troll or just day something insulting. If you'd like you can join the debate with warhorse, but keep in mind the rules. Be respectful and polite don't use swear words or personal attacks
haha not trying to be a dick, but if you couldn't tell from my last post, I despise organized religion and the last thing I want to do is have a "debate" regarding it. its a business. plain and simple, not a belief.

--------------------
1967 C Code Coupe
2004 Roush Stage 2

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

haha not trying to be a dick, but if you couldn't tell from my last post, I despise organized religion and the last thing I want to do is have a "debate" regarding it. its a business. plain and simple, not a belief.
Religion isn't a business lol.... But to each his own

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Oh I'd beg to differ about Religion being used as a business. Just look at the Roman Catholic Church. Look at everything the own all over the world.

I personally believe in God...... But I don't believe that God wants or needs me to go to church every Sunday and give money to the church either. I believe in Karma & if you put good out into the world..... You will a majority of the time get it in return.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
A wise man once told me that,"God is within each one of us. Now, pass the beer."-JohnB.

[ 2013-07-29, 09:21 PM: Message edited by: *Als50* ]

Posts: 1897 | From: La Bahia... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
Oh I'd beg to differ about Religion being used as a business. Just look at the Roman Catholic Church. Look at everything the own all over the world.

I personally believe in God...... But I don't believe that God wants or needs me to go to church every Sunday and give money to the church either. I believe in Karma & if you put good out into the world..... You will a majority of the time get it in return.

i believe the same thing you just wrote. I wasn't condition to go to church every sunday or pray 5 times a day

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Fuck off, go away
Omg you're back? Dude go back to your moms garage no one cares what you have to say. There's no way you have any weight to say anything
I believe you are a hypocrite and should crawl back under the rock from which you came!

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Correction. He didn't say the "pass the beer" part, but he did say,"God is within each one of us". By The Way, I do gears.-JohnB. [patriot]

[ 2013-07-29, 09:21 PM: Message edited by: *Als50* ]

Posts: 1897 | From: La Bahia... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Fuck off, go away
I believe you are a hypocrite and should crawl back under the rock from which you came!
dont you live with your parents? arent you like 45? 15,000 posts you wasted at least 30 min a day on this site totalling to about 10,000 minutes a year...you have no life...you live in a basement. get married or something man im starting to think you are socially inept

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com