Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » reza aslan, is a muslim....so? (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: reza aslan, is a muslim....so?
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 0089GT:
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by MaK_1967v8:
"I have a PHD in religion..." Who gives a shit. Writing a book on religion is not only dumb, but having a discussion on air is even worse.

Okay, learn to respect others no need to undermine people's beliefs on the Internet grow up.
Fuck off, go away
Omg you're back? Dude go back to your moms garage no one cares what you have to say. There's no way you have any weight to say anything
I believe you are a hypocrite and should crawl back under the rock from which you came!
dont you live with your parents? arent you like 45? 15,000 posts you wasted at least 30 min a day on this site totalling to about 10,000 minutes a year...you have no life...you live in a basement. get married or something man im starting to think you are socially inept
48, otherwise accurate

Now get back under your rock

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
0089GT. > hidnn.o.s takes care of his parents. Noble thing nowadays [patriot]
Posts: 1897 | From: La Bahia... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by *Als50*:

I do help mom and dad when they need something, but he has my situation WAY off base. I just go with it, he feels better about himself under his rock or in his cave using sticks to make fire and a hamster wheel to make power for the internet. It's all good [patriot]

--------------------

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
quote:
quote:
"I have a PHD in religion..." Who gives a shit. Writing a book on religion is not only dumb, but having a discussion on air is even worse.

Okay, learn to respect others no need to undermine people's beliefs on the Internet grow up.
I don't need to respect any religion! And please we both know you will not debate your religion. As per the pm I sent you months ago. You do what every other fiction loving person of religion does. Ignore real facts & truth, to use a book of fiction, as facts & proof. You just sent back a worthless reply to the tone of something like this. "I don't care what you have to say. I didn't even read the pm." But you want us to listen to your fucked up views.. Good luck with that. That is why people laugh at your hypocrisy. [patriot]
Ill be honest, you caught me at a frustrated moment. And I said I didn't even read it, I didn't swear at you. Lets have a debate about religion now. We can either start a new thread or we can PM each other your call. If it's a respectful debate where you don't call me names like idiot or stupid or terrorist or personally attack me I'm more than willing to participate in a debate with you
I pm'd you. No name calling or anything. As I told you in that pm. While I have no respect for any form of religion. What I do respect is, your right as free person to believe in what every fairy tale you chose. Same goes for every person on the face of the earth. I only care when that belief starts killing/ repressing others that don't believe the same things. And we both know, Religion as a whole uses terror to control the populous.

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
No greater form of control than something you can't feel, see, hear, touch, smell or taste.
I believe in do unto other's as you'd have done to you which is a simplified version of being a good man.
But religion has shed more blood than anything!!!
My god can beat up your god is a bad way of spreading a religion.

95gtdrop
¯
Member # 7478

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 95gtdrop  Ford pictures for 95gtdrop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Fuck off, go away
hahahaha LMFAO!!!!

--------------------
1997 SVT cobra SOLD;(
2004 SVT Cobra Vert

Posts: 1221 | From: sacramento | Registered: Mar 2007  |  :
Sydewayz_Stan
¯
Member # 10217

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sydewayz_Stan  Ford pictures for Sydewayz_Stan  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
this thread is pointless

religion as a whole SUCKS

--------------------
-90 Vert-SOLD
-91 Notch-SOLD
-2000 Explorer 5.0-SOLD
-72 Maverick-SOLD
-2004 GT, vortech V2 si, 10 psi-
-2002 F150 supercrew-

Posts: 3432 | From: 707 vallejo/richmond 510 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  :
95gtdrop
¯
Member # 7478

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 95gtdrop  Ford pictures for 95gtdrop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
agreed ^

--------------------
1997 SVT cobra SOLD;(
2004 SVT Cobra Vert

Posts: 1221 | From: sacramento | Registered: Mar 2007  |  :
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

I do help mom and dad when they need something, but he has my situation WAY off base. I just go with it, he feels better about himself under his rock or in his cave using sticks to make fire and a hamster wheel to make power for the internet. It's all good [patriot]
man im helping my parents too! lol im 21 too that doesnt mean anything alot of ppl help their parents welcome to the world where ppl love their parents

but his situation is obviously not his choice he would rather have his own internet to waste time on cafords but all he got is 2 boats, or 1...bro you are as dumb as the ppl that did a horrible job raising you keep comin at me and you shall see what will happen my inbox is full of need help with this fool subject lines....all you do is talk talk talk....i let you be before but not anymore.

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
quote:
quote:

man im helping my parents too! lol im 21 too that doesnt mean anything alot of ppl help their parents welcome to the world where ppl love their parents

but his situation is obviously not his choice he would rather have his own internet to waste time on cafords but all he got is 2 boats, or 1...bro you are as dumb as the ppl that did a horrible job raising you keep comin at me and you shall see what will happen my inbox is full of need help with this fool subject lines....all you do is talk talk talk....i let you be before but not anymore.

Stfu child. You are a bitch, plain and simple. Im not in my 40's, don't live at home, have more than you ever will. You are a terrorist bitch, period

;-)

--------------------

TubeSteakJohnson
¯
Member # 8967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TubeSteakJohnson  Ford pictures for TubeSteakJohnson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What ever happened to sticks and stones? Or turning the other cheek? Or love thy neighbor? True colors coming out a little more now?
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Ham'nEggs:
What ever happened to sticks and stones? Or turning the other cheek? Or love thy neighbor? True colors coming out a little more now?

Lol I bet he would want me to turn my cheeks for him hiddin nos is gay

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Stfu child. You are a bitch, plain and simple. Im not in my 40's, don't live at home, have more than you ever will. You are a terrorist bitch, period

;-)

Oh really don? Is that true you're life accomplishments are highlighted in this picture

-

-

Had to make it a little bigger so you can see it

[ 2013-07-31, 08:56 PM: Message edited by: 0089GT ]

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

;-)

Oh really don? Is that true you're life accomplishments are highlighted in this picture

-

-

Had to make it a little bigger so you can see it

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

you should grab some rogain for that ugly hairline you got creepin away

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^ Obummer wants to know if you wanna work for the NSA.
 -

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
 -

Be original dumbass that looks nothing like me.

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
 -

Be original dumbass that looks nothing like me.
Lol I think that's Obamas face

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It wasn't suppost to be you LOL.
Did someone eat a crabby patty for dinner? [Frown]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Play nice with your imaginary friends kids....

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This thread is the
 -

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

quote:
It wasn't suppost to be you LOL.
Did someone eat a crabby patty for dinner? [Frown]

Haha thought that is what you were going for...na I didn't I had fries tho.

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Yo Eco and cobra you guys are dumbasses. Hiddinnos been wipin my name throughout every post, here I'm gettin him to lay off cuz he's annoying and y'all wanna try and sneak in your little remarks,.. The pics don't bother me but your intention does. I hope whenever I do run into you guys that you're man enough to still have your nice little side remarks

I never go out of my way to rain on anyone, don't mistake that for the opportunity to rain on me.

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com