Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Sad day, no more mustangs for me (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Sad day, no more mustangs for me
Bent70
¯
Member # 9694

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bent70  Ford pictures for Bent70    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jaejae5.0:
a talk?? lol bend her over and start rammin her then yell out iM KEEPING MY CAr!!!!

X2.....that's how I run the house.

--------------------
some stangs and thangs

Sesar5.0
¯
Member # 8553

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sesar5.0  Ford pictures for Sesar5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
1990 lx 5.0
PS4 ID Sesar5_0

Posts: 864 | From: Cotija Michoacan | Registered: Aug 2008  |  :
BLK35th
CAFords OG
Member # 4685

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLK35th  Ford pictures for BLK35th    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90coupe50:
Just moved in with my girl and starting a family, we came to the conclusion that there's no more money to put in cars or racing, really going to miss it:(

Part of life and part of growing up. Good luck with your future.

--------------------
hahahahaha

Posts: 1412 | From: 650-408-510-415 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lol no bitch should ever make you sell your cars! If anything when u both start chippin in on bills together then you can budget better and actually be able to afford more! I understand not dumping more money into cars when u have other priorities but NEVER sell the car to throw it away on useless junk that you will never see any return from! I sold one on stangs to buy the engagement ring for my wife and she was more upset that the car was gone then happy about the big ring! She would have been happy with a smaller more affordable ring and still have the car! That's when u know you got a keeper! Not one that makes you sell your shit!

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com