Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Sad day, no more mustangs for me (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Sad day, no more mustangs for me
94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 fobra  Ford pictures for 94 fobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Fostang:
I'll be god damned if I ever listened to a girl to sell my toys to start a family.

If I cant keep my toys and start a family then the time aint right.

It was hard enough selling one of my corvettes a little bit ago simply because I ran out of parking :-(

You could have parked it at my house but im going to need the keys [Big Grin]

--------------------
Im done with this ford vs chevy fight with "cafords" members. Aka big block 66 f100 but she's no longer:(

SLOWFOX
¯
Member # 11067

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWFOX  Ford pictures for SLOWFOX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
🔫🔪💉 [burnout] I'll rather use all three before loosing my hobbies for a girl. She met u like this don't let her change you.

--------------------
" A Wolf under sheep's clothing"-svoRICK 2/10/12
Almost everything I asked for.

90coupe50
¯
Member # 10848

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90coupe50  Ford pictures for 90coupe50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Haha I understand you guys but I'm going to have to sell my car to buy something we can "both" drive because we need to save up for a home instead of having 2 cars. Sucks I'm going to be out for a while but when the time is right I will pick up a nice coupe
Boss 327
¯
Member # 9143

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boss 327  Ford pictures for Boss 327    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90coupe50:
Haha I understand you guys but I'm going to have to sell my car to buy something we can "both" drive because we need to save up for a home instead of having 2 cars. Sucks I'm going to be out for a while but when the time is right I will pick up a nice coupe

I couldn't imagine sharing a car with my girl. Best of luck to you.

--------------------
"You'll never truly understand building engines until you can make power N/A. FI overshadows an engines defficiency." Al Papito

moeofit32
¯
Member # 10393

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for moeofit32  Ford pictures for moeofit32    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nooooooooooi your balls are MELTING!!! Lol jk best of luke to you man

--------------------
95 stroked and blown cobra

Posts: 2387 | From: antioch ca | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
my girls never made me sell my car or complained once about it, but I wouldn't put my possessions over family.
95gtdrop
¯
Member # 7478

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 95gtdrop  Ford pictures for 95gtdrop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ok. Time for ca fords to confiscate your guy card!
Fail.

--------------------
1997 SVT cobra SOLD;(
2004 SVT Cobra Vert

Posts: 1221 | From: sacramento | Registered: Mar 2007  |  :
Sesar5.0
¯
Member # 8553

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sesar5.0  Ford pictures for Sesar5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Boss 327:
quote:

I couldn't imagine sharing a car with my girl. Best of luck to you.
This

--------------------
1990 lx 5.0
PS4 ID Sesar5_0

Posts: 864 | From: Cotija Michoacan | Registered: Aug 2008  |  :
ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

If she can't figure out how to drive a mustang, she should not be driving in the first place. [patriot]

--------------------
86' LX Vert

MauriSSio
¯
Member # 9943

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MauriSSio  Ford pictures for MauriSSio    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

but the money you get back from selling a hobby car won't even put a dent into the price of a house. I understand selling a car because you're tired of it. But to sell a car you like for a couple grand to buy a house doesn't make sense. Just Get another part time job and work for a month or do and that can easily make up the money you would have got for the car. Everybody wins.
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Robb:
If you own a car outright, What harm is it doing by keeping it? Too many men are willing to just hand over their balls. If money is that bad, you and the girl need to find a better job and make more.

If a female ever tells me what i can and cant do when it comes to hobbies, ill be gone faster than you can blink.

This, I'll never give up my rides.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

90coupe50
¯
Member # 10848

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90coupe50  Ford pictures for 90coupe50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I feel like this is some of the best advice anybody has ever gotten around here and its falling on deaf ears. She's already put her foot down. I'd put my foot in her ass and tell her to learn to drive the car if she wants to drive.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I sold my Mustang when I started being an "adult." That lasted about 2 years then I bought another one. I take my kid in my '68 from time to time.

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
At the moment all you both have is a mustang?

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
75 chevy
¯
Member # 6717

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 75 chevy  Ford pictures for 75 chevy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
dude, commuter cars are easy to come up on. I have buddy that is selling a white 4 dr honda automatic for 1500.00?? WTF?!!
Posts: 1917 | From: california | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
my girl luvs my cars, n she knows my stang means a lot to me, your girl has to like you for who you are and what you like, when she first met you she got to know you n your hobbies/passion for cars. i think she's just trying to see how much power she'll have over you... n like someone mentioned selling your car wont even put a dent on a house maybe just a payment unless u move out to yuba city, tracy etc etc... plus buying a house and not married to me sounds like a bad idea, that's just my opinion tho
Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jaejae5.0  Ford pictures for Jaejae5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
oh god..ballsack amputated..talks you into selling your stang so she can have a car to drive..hahahaha love

--------------------
1987 notchback h/c/i 302 & 70mm turbo SOLD

2000 camaro ss cam only

Posts: 4890 | From: the combustion chamber | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
90coupe50
¯
Member # 10848

Haha Me and her are having a long talk tonight
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dont sell your car so you can share 1 car. Thats extremely dumb. Like i said, If youre in need of money that bad, You may need to reevaluate the starting a family thing.

Go buy a $800 beater for her and fix it up.

[ 2013-07-09, 09:25 PM: Message edited by: Robb ]

Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Tell her to stop wearing make up and stop shopping.. see how it feels ! Don't do it.

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Fuck yeah man!!! [worship]
Glad we talked some sense into you, we're only looking out.

What attracted her to you in the first place was you, your hobbies etc. so don't let her change you, then she'll leave you once she's molded you into a bitch.
CA. Fords FTW [dance] we saved another possible victim from stanglessness [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

Pumpkin_Notch
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 3946

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Notch  Ford pictures for Pumpkin_Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
fuck that your trippin grab a hold of your balls cuz you will regret it later if you sale it

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM
87LX: T-TOP PUMPKIN NOTCH
94N.C.F.GT: 418w
www.facebook.com/PLATINUM1320tv

Posts: 2790 | From: RICHMOND/sanpablo | Registered: Dec 2003  |  :
Anderthizzle
¯
Member # 7910

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anderthizzle  Ford pictures for Anderthizzle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
No women would tell me to set rid of my car. There always away to keep your shit. Make her get a job or if she has one make her get a second one.
Posts: 1056 | From: Here and there | Registered: Sep 2007  |  :
Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jaejae5.0  Ford pictures for Jaejae5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
a talk?? lol bend her over and start rammin her then yell out iM KEEPING MY CAr!!!!

--------------------
1987 notchback h/c/i 302 & 70mm turbo SOLD

2000 camaro ss cam only

Posts: 4890 | From: the combustion chamber | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com