Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Kenne Bell'N.. (Page 5)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Kenne Bell'N..
Brandonn
CAFords OG
Member # 632

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brandonn  Ford pictures for Brandonn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R:
quote:
Originally posted by Brandonn:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by SIC9250:
quote:
Originally posted by Revved up:
quote:
quote:
quote:
/\ as soon as we bolt up the stickys well all see a 10 sec pass [burnout]

Ill let you use mine just so you can get that 10s pass......
Lol lots of talk for only being a few mph faster AND u gotta auto AND in a much lighter car!! Ur cars setup is cherry for track days bro how can u act like your gonna drag us out [Confused] lol I lovearm chair racin [worship] can't wait for us to all get together and let the loud pedals talk!
Lmao a few mph..... As in 10?
Well I heard u went 135 so idk where u get 10 from but if I'm wrong my bad,just goin off what ur boy told me [Wink] all in all u gotta bad ass Mach an our Termy is far from slow,either way everyone's faster than Casey bahahah
Keep talking, lol u are making me famous! It's cool, I know my car is faster then this car and will soon find out against Jason and eathon! Talking shit is cool but u are not faster then anyone until u beat them! That just makes yourself look like a jackass!! Anyhow I made my sig so all the haters can see the only part of my car they will ever see in a race! Haha
So if your the baddest dude around who have you beat ? and if you care to put some coin on it i sure would love to see you show me your tail lights [Wink]
Who did I say I have raced?? Lol u are jumping in here not knowing that everyone in here called me out! Must mean something! I never said I was faster then anyone! Except Brandon and cartfan cause that's more personal! It is NOT all in fun racing! And shit bring your shit out too! It this is for street cars and not track cars! I refuse to put a cage in my car!

And just so I can make sure I got the right guy, u used to own a sunset orange LS1 trans am back in the day??

Ya thats me. and there is a diff in every one calling you out. that's fine, i call people out all the time and i get called out. If i get called out and then go ghost and no show no explanation, the i fully expect a ton a shit talking. And you just said in this thread, i made my sig so every one can see all there gonna see. fucking prove it. prove it to me, cart fan, boost10, and who ever else called you out. THEN AND ONLY THEN, i feel, do you have a right to talk shit. Dont talk about it be about it. weather you think your shits gonna set the world on fire or not, it dont mean shit on paper, on a dyno, or what some dude with a combo like your did in georgia a few times. The biggest diff in what brandon and cart fan are saying is there shit has been to the track, done shit on the street. posted vids of them beating there shit on the street. What the fuck have you done to have any ground to talk shit ? I'm sorry man if i had a built turbo cobra with 4 digit hp. i would be the first fucker to tell any one get a lane. freeway or track come get it. but i would let my car do the talking ! not my fingers
*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Lol lots of talk for only being a few mph faster AND u gotta auto AND in a much lighter car!! Ur cars setup is cherry for track days bro how can u act like your gonna drag us out [Confused] lol I lovearm chair racin [worship] can't wait for us to all get together and let the loud pedals talk!
Well I heard u went 135 so idk where u get 10 from but if I'm wrong my bad,just goin off what ur boy told me [Wink] all in all u gotta bad ass Mach an our Termy is far from slow,either way everyone's faster than Casey bahahah
Keep talking, lol u are making me famous! It's cool, I know my car is faster then this car and will soon find out against Jason and eathon! Talking shit is cool but u are not faster then anyone until u beat them! That just makes yourself look like a jackass!! Anyhow I made my sig so all the haters can see the only part of my car they will ever see in a race! Haha
So if your the baddest dude around who have you beat ? and if you care to put some coin on it i sure would love to see you show me your tail lights [Wink]
Who did I say I have raced?? Lol u are jumping in here not knowing that everyone in here called me out! Must mean something! I never said I was faster then anyone! Except Brandon and cartfan cause that's more personal! It is NOT all in fun racing! And shit bring your shit out too! It this is for street cars and not track cars! I refuse to put a cage in my car!

And just so I can make sure I got the right guy, u used to own a sunset orange LS1 trans am back in the day??

Ya thats me. and there is a diff in every one calling you out. that's fine, i call people out all the time and i get called out. If i get called out and then go ghost and no show no explanation, the i fully expect a ton a shit talking. And you just said in this thread, i made my sig so every one can see all there gonna see. fucking prove it. prove it to me, cart fan, boost10, and who ever else called you out. THEN AND ONLY THEN, i feel, do you have a right to talk shit. Dont talk about it be about it. weather you think your shits gonna set the world on fire or not, it dont mean shit on paper, on a dyno, or what some dude with a combo like your did in georgia a few times. The biggest diff in what brandon and cart fan are saying is there shit has been to the track, done shit on the street. posted vids of them beating there shit on the street. What the fuck have you done to have any ground to talk shit ? I'm sorry man if i had a built turbo cobra with 4 digit hp. i would be the first fucker to tell any one get a lane. freeway or track come get it. but i would let my car do the talking ! not my fingers
You are correct in every way except between me and Brandon! First the only reason I didn't make the last call out day is because someone backed into my car and it was at the paint shop! What I suppose to do?? I even told Brandon that before the fact! Not like I just didn't show! Also what have they beat to show they are fast?? I'm confused! Who have they beat? Post a video of u ripping down a country road and u are good? Lol they went to the track on street tires! Kind of a waste! Honestly if he could keep my name and/or car out of his mouth then we could just settle this on the Sunday funday that is already planned! Then it can be settled once and for all! He is the one who said everyone is faster then me! So I can back with the taillights! It's a joke bro! Re-lax

But I guess I will go take a video of my car ripping down a street on street tires so I can prove myself!! Funny thing is, all I'm going to be able to do is burn out the whole way, until I put my drag radials on my car spins thru 5th gear! And I have full suspension! Just gotta dial it in!

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

Revved up
¯
Member # 11321

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Revved up  Ford pictures for Revved up    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
He has an untuned pile with a big ole blower bolted to it..... Lol

--------------------
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyixgrPn4g1qc1ac7o1_500.gif

Posts: 275 | From: Fairfield, Ca | Registered: Sep 2011  |  :
Brandonn
CAFords OG
Member # 632

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brandonn  Ford pictures for Brandonn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

You are correct in every way except between me and Brandon! First the only reason I didn't make the last call out day is because someone backed into my car and it was at the paint shop! What I suppose to do?? I even told Brandon that before the fact! Not like I just didn't show! Also what have they beat to show they are fast?? I'm confused! Who have they beat? Post a video of u ripping down a country road and u are good? Lol they went to the track on street tires! Kind of a waste! Honestly if he could keep my name and/or car out of his mouth then we could just settle this on the Sunday funday that is already planned! Then it can be settled once and for all! He is the one who said everyone is faster then me! So I can back with the taillights! It's a joke bro! Re-lax

But I guess I will go take a video of my car ripping down a street on street tires so I can prove myself!! Funny thing is, all I'm going to be able to do is burn out the whole way, until I put my drag radials on my car spins thru 5th gear! And I have full suspension! Just gotta dial it in!

He has a tuned running, driving, racing car. that he ran on i give a shit if it was on tempa spairs. i will never knock any one for actually getting out and doing it. you have any idea how much less shit you would hear if you actually TRIED to sort out your suspension. and i hate to tell you, you unless you are on tempa spair's if you spin till 5th on street tires, some 17" dr's aint gonna do much better lol
*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
These are the type of guys that me and you both are referring too Brandonn^^^^^^^^^ some people have nothing better to do! They think they know everything about you and the rest of the world!!!

--------------------
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150

Team True Forged!!!

Brandonn
CAFords OG
Member # 632

quote:
These are the type of guys that me and you both are referring too Brandonn^^^^^^^^^ some people have nothing better to do! They think they know everything about you and the rest of the world!!!

Then prove him wrong, prove me wrong ! I think your just another shit talkin punk that likes to bench race about how fast my shit is gonna be when i get it done
Revved up
¯
Member # 11321

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Revved up  Ford pictures for Revved up    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Then prove him wrong, prove me wrong ! I think your just another shit talkin punk that likes to bench race about how fast my shit is gonna be when i get it done
He wont because he cant......... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------

*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

No the DR's are not going to fix the issue but will help for street driving! I have some mickeys on 16" runs for the track! But my car is a street car and would rather swap rims/tires then roll around on slicks! And I'm not sure what u mean, maybe those are a brand of street tire?

Truth is my car has a built motor, bigger blower, solid axle and full suspension! Has all the right parts but just have more important things going on in life then to get out and dial shit in right now! It's winter and by summer I plan to have it all worked out! Grown man talk, I don't care to be the fastest! Just pisses me off when kids/men come out and talk shit for no reason! Plenty of examples in this thread! I've been racing mustangs for over a decade and had my share of fun when it was more about the fun of the sport then talking shit to everyone cause someone has bigger pockets then someone else! That's kinda why I don't have love for the sport much anymore! Times have changed to much!

--------------------
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150

Team True Forged!!!

*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

I have nothing to prove to anyone! I in no way look up to you or anyone else! Talk shit all u want, whatever compensates for your small dick and big ego

--------------------
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150

Team True Forged!!!

Mr.10psi
¯
Member # 11062

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.10psi  Ford pictures for Mr.10psi  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Mr.10psi:
quote:
Originally posted by CornOil_&_Boost:
quote:
Originally posted by Greasy:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Mr.10psi:
car fucking moves great, but something doesnt add up, how does your car trap only 130mph when 600rwhp cobras trap 130 all day and your making 678rwhp at only 19psi on a kb 2.2 Not trying to bash but AEDS dyno reads super high. All in all the cars fucking sick. peace

I'd say the dyno numbers are right on par for the mods same with qtr mile, I trapped 132 with 764RW on ET Streets with a 2.3 60ft.

Drew trapped 135 with a terminator and 750rw....Terminators just don't trap as high as your theory Mr. Low psi...

Really, prove me wrong. This guys makes 640rwhp and runs 10.03 at 133. Thats 110rwhp less than the 750 you mentioned and only traps 2mph less. You do the math.
[Big Grin]

You can't get to hung up on that. there is a lot of variables. My old car weighed 3400, 6 speed with 348 hp and ran 11.88 at 117. Dannys car was at full weight prob close to 3700 lbs, on street tires, on a wednesday night. that dude was on a fully preped track and got to use it all the way down. as good as brandon left, it was still spinning down track.
haha my bad, i was referring to the mph the guy ran in the video not the et. Case in point, mph is less effected by error as is et, so for whoever thinks that if you spin it will effect your mph needs to do their homework. Variances are minimal and not enough to justify. If someone makes a shit ton of hp on the dyno and if it does not back up mph on the strip , its a high reading dyno. Its that simple. If you cant run 10.9 at 129 minimum with 580rwhp and stock weight, stock irs, stock gear cobra,stock 6spd you need to jump out of the driver seat or fix the car cuz that is just sad.Not disrespecting anyone at all, just my views and opinion thats all.Do i really need to put up more evidence haha. Obviously more props to for running the time u did in your camaro, i would call that driver mod for sure.

--------------------
02 white saleen(sold) 347 stroker in the works

Revved up
¯
Member # 11321

I dont make shit..... I just know how to put the correct parts together to make shit go fast.

--------------------

Brandonn
CAFords OG
Member # 632

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
car fucking moves great, but something doesnt add up, how does your car trap only 130mph when 600rwhp cobras trap 130 all day and your making 678rwhp at only 19psi on a kb 2.2 Not trying to bash but AEDS dyno reads super high. All in all the cars fucking sick. peace

I'd say the dyno numbers are right on par for the mods same with qtr mile, I trapped 132 with 764RW on ET Streets with a 2.3 60ft.

Drew trapped 135 with a terminator and 750rw....Terminators just don't trap as high as your theory Mr. Low psi...

Really, prove me wrong. This guys makes 640rwhp and runs 10.03 at 133. Thats 110rwhp less than the 750 you mentioned and only traps 2mph less. You do the math.
[Big Grin]

You can't get to hung up on that. there is a lot of variables. My old car weighed 3400, 6 speed with 348 hp and ran 11.88 at 117. Dannys car was at full weight prob close to 3700 lbs, on street tires, on a wednesday night. that dude was on a fully preped track and got to use it all the way down. as good as brandon left, it was still spinning down track.
haha my bad, i was referring to the mph the guy ran in the video not the et. Case in point, mph is less effected by error as is et, so for whoever thinks that if you spin it will effect your mph needs to do their homework. Variances are minimal and not enough to justify. If someone makes a shit ton of hp on the dyno and if it does not back up mph on the strip , its a high reading dyno. Its that simple. If you cant run 10.9 at 129 minimum with 580rwhp and stock weight, stock irs, stock gear cobra,stock 6spd you need to jump out of the driver seat or fix the car cuz that is just sad.Not disrespecting anyone at all, just my views and opinion thats all.Do i really need to put up more evidence haha. Obviously more props to for running the time u did in your camaro, i would call that driver mod for sure.
Thats not a true staitment. if my car or bike spins the first 60 feet then the mph will go up. I have worked at the track for 17 years. and have made a few passes down the track and will argue that with you all day, less traction on the bottom will make mph go up
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Eek!] this thread went far an beyondany expectations lol classic cafords,I have no energy to go rounds with u anymore Casey,ur a hack and a pussy,like I said before the proofs on the threads,an for the record u backed out 2x an never showed after u ran your mouth just as bad as us,don't play victim cause u can't cash what ur mouth throws out there,ya country road haulin ass is 10x what we've seen u produce and that's all Brandonn was simply saying,no need to dissect it read between the lines bud all u do is type and never show your face and back shit up,money says ur a no show on this fun run day,wouldn't be surprised one bit! Hopefully soon u can shut the fuck up and come run your car instead of your mouth! Big blower an built motor vs a tiny blower and 100k?!...ah man that should be in the bag for ya no problem!! Talks cheap KING BACKOUT! Done holdin my breath! Lock this thread it's just the same old bs,us being out here and Casey stayin inside [Wink] btw get em Brandonn,these cats really have nnoooo idea wtf there talkin about lol [worship]

[ December 23, 2012, 12:27 AM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
Brandonn
CAFords OG
Member # 632

quote:
btw get em Brandonn,these car really have nnoooo idea lol [worship]

I hope so would be nice to see what kinda car it takes to run with 146-148 on motor [Wink]
*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

This is useless, ya u got me Brandon. You are faster then me, with your camaro and your uncle cobra! so is eathon! Just cause u guys say so! I'm done with this thread cause like all your posts all u do is talk shit! Not surised

[ December 23, 2012, 12:35 AM: Message edited by: *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R ]

--------------------
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150

Team True Forged!!!

Brandonn
CAFords OG
Member # 632

quote:
This is useless, ya u got me Brandon. You are faster then me, with your camaro and your uncle cobra! so is eathon! Just cause u guys say so! I'm done with this thread cause like all your posts all u do is talk shit! Not surised

By my count he is the one who has been there to take the ass beating your supposed to throw down on him in "uncle cobra"
Revved up
¯
Member # 11321

Whats this 146-148 on the motor talk [burnout] [burnout]

You got my attention..... Also totally agree about the higher mph thing.... My car ran 10.7@141 and then 10.2@135.

--------------------

Mr.10psi
¯
Member # 11062

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.10psi  Ford pictures for Mr.10psi  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

[Big Grin]

Thats not a true staitment. if my car or bike spins the first 60 feet then the mph will go up. I have worked at the track for 17 years. and have made a few passes down the track and will argue that with you all day, less traction on the bottom will make mph go up
You are absolutely right if the car spins only in the 60ft and regains maximum traction the rest of the 1/4 mile, only then will it increase 1 to 2mph tops. Just like i said earlier not enough to justify or argue the difference considering both runs would have to be identical in everything such as shift points, time spent in between shifts,tire pressure,da,humidity, temperature, and all other things that effect mph, such as slipping clutch or spark plug blowout. etc know what i mean...

--------------------

Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saleen 00-768  Ford pictures for Saleen 00-768    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
YAWN.......................................me and Jason already have a date set up, guess u can come check out my taillights too!! Just let him know!

[Roll Eyes] lol a lot of talking from this guy............

answer this one question if you don't care to prove yourself to anyone then why do you even talk about you car in the first place?
why don't you just keep you mouth shut until you get your shit together. no one cares about your excuses or your suspension

if you do this I guarantee people will respect you more

just my 2 cents

--------------------
'00 Saleen SC #768
'90 GT
'90 California Edition (sold)
'87 Saleen #264 (sold)

CARTFAN
¯
Member # 9021

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CARTFAN  Ford pictures for CARTFAN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn I need to check this more often!! 5 pages deep... Haha good shit! Brandnn well put bro.. We may not be the fastest out there but that don't mean we won't be trying! The car is solid for a daily driver and the people that put in time on it dig this car, that's what it's about...

-

--------------------
1987 FoxRod Notch 363ci
2003 Oxford White 678 rwhp Cobra

Posts: 92 | From: Elk grove, CA | Registered: Mar 2009  |  :
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Gotta love that kb scream. I was leaning towards getting a c6 this spring/summer. Videos like these make me want to live my terminator dream.
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
carajo
¯
Member # 4426

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for carajo  Ford pictures for carajo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
[Eek!] this thread went far an beyondany expectations lol classic cafords,I have no energy to go rounds with u anymore Casey,ur a hack and a pussy,like I said before the proofs on the threads,an for the record u backed out 2x an never showed after u ran your mouth just as bad as us,don't play victim cause u can't cash what ur mouth throws out there,ya country road haulin ass is 10x what we've seen u produce and that's all Brandonn was simply saying,no need to dissect it read between the lines bud all u do is type and never show your face and back shit up,money says ur a no show on this fun run day,wouldn't be surprised one bit! Hopefully soon u can shut the fuck up and come run your car instead of your mouth! Big blower an built motor vs a tiny blower and 100k?!...ah man that should be in the bag for ya no problem!! Talks cheap KING BACKOUT! Done holdin my breath! Lock this thread it's just the same old bs,us being out here and Casey stayin inside [Wink] btw get em Brandonn,these cats really have nnoooo idea wtf there talkin about lol [worship]

--------------------
06 magnum srt8 6.1
05 f250 lifted
94 gt wait till you see me!

Posts: 1468 | From: hate`n in richmond | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
MachYou
¯
Member # 7934

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MachYou  Ford pictures for MachYou    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
As a good friend of mine would say in a drama infested argument. " fuck around and find out "

--------------------
All Bullshit Stops When the Hands Drop

Posts: 726 | From: California | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
Brandonn
CAFords OG
Member # 632

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

[Big Grin]

You are absolutely right if the car spins only in the 60ft and regains maximum traction the rest of the 1/4 mile, only then will it increase 1 to 2mph tops. Just like i said earlier not enough to justify or argue the difference considering both runs would have to be identical in everything such as shift points, time spent in between shifts,tire pressure,da,humidity, temperature, and all other things that effect mph, such as slipping clutch or spark plug blowout. etc know what i mean...
Maybe in a 110-115 mph car, for example, my car would solid 1.45-1.47 short time, and run 116-118, if it spun to a 1.60 it would go 118-122. in the nova it goes 1.28-1.22 short time. it spins to say a 1.4 it will pick up 10-14
Mr.10psi
¯
Member # 11062

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

[Big Grin]

Maybe in a 110-115 mph car, for example, my car would solid 1.45-1.47 short time, and run 116-118, if it spun to a 1.60 it would go 118-122. in the nova it goes 1.28-1.22 short time. it spins to say a 1.4 it will pick up 10-14
The car i was testing was making 550rwhp.It would run 11.61, 11.62, 11.60 all day with a 1.9 60ft every single time through a 6spd. The driver was very consistent considering the car was dialed in very well given for a full road course suspension hence the 60ft lol. I tested so many parameters to make sure the results were not screwed such as, shift points never changed, tire pressure never changed, air temp, track prep,time in between shifts were damn near identical and many more parameters to keep a consistent mph trap that i will not discuss, cant give away all the secrets lol. On one run we decided to run it on street tires and the car went from a 1.9 60ft to a 2.0 60ft. The car spun slightly off the line but traction was fully regained before the 60ft was over and MPH barely went up. I think for cars that are trapping under 125mph they slightly get affect such as this experiences, but i have not tested anything faster, so it doesnt surprise your nova gains 10plus mph from the traction and 60 loss in the beginning of the 1/4, guess i dont have to do that test since you did it for me. Thanks

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com