Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Kenne Bell'N.. (Page 6)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Kenne Bell'N..
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
2012 end of the year epic thread [worship]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
Boss 327
¯
Member # 9143

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boss 327  Ford pictures for Boss 327    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CARTFAN:
Damn I need to check this more often!! 5 pages deep... Haha good shit! Brandnn well put bro.. We may not be the fastest out there but that don't mean we won't be trying! The car is solid for a daily driver and the people that put in time on it dig this car, that's what it's about...

-

That is a nice ride.
[patriot]

--------------------
"You'll never truly understand building engines until you can make power N/A. FI overshadows an engines defficiency." Al Papito

BIG KEITH
¯
Member # 6523

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIG KEITH  Ford pictures for BIG KEITH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice! [worship]

--------------------
95Gt blown & stroked
2013 Gt gotta have it green..married 12/4/12 lol
06 harley road glide
STALLIONS CC OG 2001

Brandonn
CAFords OG
Member # 632

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brandonn  Ford pictures for Brandonn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
The car i was testing was making 550rwhp.It would run 11.61, 11.62, 11.60 all day with a 1.9 60ft every single time through a 6spd. The driver was very consistent considering the car was dialed in very well given for a full road course suspension hence the 60ft lol. I tested so many parameters to make sure the results were not screwed such as, shift points never changed, tire pressure never changed, air temp, track prep,time in between shifts were damn near identical and many more parameters to keep a consistent mph trap that i will not discuss, cant give away all the secrets lol. On one run we decided to run it on street tires and the car went from a 1.9 60ft to a 2.0 60ft. The car spun slightly off the line but traction was fully regained before the 60ft was over and MPH barely went up. I think for cars that are trapping under 125mph they slightly get affect such as this experiences, but i have not tested anything faster, so it doesnt surprise your nova gains 10plus mph from the traction and 60 loss in the beginning of the 1/4, guess i dont have to do that test since you did it for me. Thanks [/QB]
There are a lot of variables. Did it spin, lift the bog, spin but drive thru it. spin past 60 foot. there are so many variables in mesuring that. it isn't always true, but when it is, its nice
Mr.10psi
¯
Member # 11062

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.10psi  Ford pictures for Mr.10psi  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Brandonn:
quote:
The car i was testing was making 550rwhp.It would run 11.61, 11.62, 11.60 all day with a 1.9 60ft every single time through a 6spd. The driver was very consistent considering the car was dialed in very well given for a full road course suspension hence the 60ft lol. I tested so many parameters to make sure the results were not screwed such as, shift points never changed, tire pressure never changed, air temp, track prep,time in between shifts were damn near identical and many more parameters to keep a consistent mph trap that i will not discuss, cant give away all the secrets lol. On one run we decided to run it on street tires and the car went from a 1.9 60ft to a 2.0 60ft. The car spun slightly off the line but traction was fully regained before the 60ft was over and MPH barely went up. I think for cars that are trapping under 125mph they slightly get affect such as this experiences, but i have not tested anything faster, so it doesnt surprise your nova gains 10plus mph from the traction and 60 loss in the beginning of the 1/4, guess i dont have to do that test since you did it for me. Thanks

There are a lot of variables. Did it spin, lift the bog, spin but drive thru it. spin past 60 foot. there are so many variables in mesuring that. it isn't always true, but when it is, its nice [/QB]
The driver launched at the exact same rpm on every run, so all of the runs we did even on the street tire one, the car never bogged.On the street tire run i watched the tires with my buddies playback slow motion camera and the car had spun right off the line for about a whole tire rotation, as compared to the other runs on the drag radials where the car would dead on hook and leave efficiently. the driver continued driving the car just as the other runs, i told him to do that so i could nail down this variable. Any ways so the car had maximum traction way before the 60ft was even over literally, only one full tire rotation of traction was lost. The launch was 2000rpm and throttle modulation was never changed on any runs. Simply drove the car as if nothing changed to eliminate all variables.
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Mr.10psi:
quote:
quote:
The car i was testing was making 550rwhp.It would run 11.61, 11.62, 11.60 all day with a 1.9 60ft every single time through a 6spd. The driver was very consistent considering the car was dialed in very well given for a full road course suspension hence the 60ft lol. I tested so many parameters to make sure the results were not screwed such as, shift points never changed, tire pressure never changed, air temp, track prep,time in between shifts were damn near identical and many more parameters to keep a consistent mph trap that i will not discuss, cant give away all the secrets lol. On one run we decided to run it on street tires and the car went from a 1.9 60ft to a 2.0 60ft. The car spun slightly off the line but traction was fully regained before the 60ft was over and MPH barely went up. I think for cars that are trapping under 125mph they slightly get affect such as this experiences, but i have not tested anything faster, so it doesnt surprise your nova gains 10plus mph from the traction and 60 loss in the beginning of the 1/4, guess i dont have to do that test since you did it for me. Thanks

There are a lot of variables. Did it spin, lift the bog, spin but drive thru it. spin past 60 foot. there are so many variables in mesuring that. it isn't always true, but when it is, its nice

The driver launched at the exact same rpm on every run, so all of the runs we did even on the street tire one, the car never bogged.On the street tire run i watched the tires with my buddies playback slow motion camera and the car had spun right off the line for about a whole tire rotation, as compared to the other runs on the drag radials where the car would dead on hook and leave efficiently. the driver continued driving the car just as the other runs, i told him to do that so i could nail down this variable. Any ways so the car had maximum traction way before the 60ft was even over literally, only one full tire rotation of traction was lost. The launch was 2000rpm and throttle modulation was never changed on any runs. Simply drove the car as if nothing changed to eliminate all variables. [/QB]
when you did this were you at t-n-t event or were racing someone
Mr.10psi
¯
Member # 11062

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.10psi  Ford pictures for Mr.10psi  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by FASTHATCH 925:
quote:
quote:
quote:

The driver launched at the exact same rpm on every run, so all of the runs we did even on the street tire one, the car never bogged.On the street tire run i watched the tires with my buddies playback slow motion camera and the car had spun right off the line for about a whole tire rotation, as compared to the other runs on the drag radials where the car would dead on hook and leave efficiently. the driver continued driving the car just as the other runs, i told him to do that so i could nail down this variable. Any ways so the car had maximum traction way before the 60ft was even over literally, only one full tire rotation of traction was lost. The launch was 2000rpm and throttle modulation was never changed on any runs. Simply drove the car as if nothing changed to eliminate all variables.

when you did this were you at t-n-t event or were racing someone [/QB]
All this testing was done at the track, its the only place i test all my theories. The track prep was awesome so i wanna say this was a test n tune or a grudefest, definitely not a wednesday.

--------------------
02 white saleen(sold) 347 stroker in the works

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

All this testing was done at the track, its the only place i test all my theories. The track prep was awesome so i wanna say this was a test n tune or a grudefest, definitely not a wednesday. [/QB]
were there someone in the lane next to you
Mr.10psi
¯
Member # 11062

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

All this testing was done at the track, its the only place i test all my theories. The track prep was awesome so i wanna say this was a test n tune or a grudefest, definitely not a wednesday.
were there someone in the lane next to you [/QB]
If your asking if their was someone racing us then no, i do individual runs so the driver and I can concentrate on what were doing and not have to worry bout our opponent. We were simply their to do some theory testing and to have some fun.

--------------------
02 white saleen(sold) 347 stroker in the works

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So did anybody ever race?

--------------------
86' LX Vert

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lol nope just a buncha arm chair racing,we took the car out on grudge solo cause Casey backed out like usual an sold his GT lol anyway the car went a best of 1.80 60ft' 11.42@130...not bad for street tires...she's got 10s in her all day with slicks..

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Broke4.6
¯
Member # 9085

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Broke4.6  Ford pictures for Broke4.6    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
just sayin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=237QBixZwPk&feature=share&list=UUuWUSpC-YP7MdYksro8p20A

--------------------
01 GT -lazer red- 32v swap

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Lol my brotha whad up!

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com