Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » 86REDGT PLAYED ME!!! DONT BUY NOTHING FROM HIM (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: 86REDGT PLAYED ME!!! DONT BUY NOTHING FROM HIM
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
another one bites the dust

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

BLoWN FR500
¯
Member # 8766

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLoWN FR500  Ford pictures for BLoWN FR500    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Greasy:
quote:
Originally posted by BLoWN FR500:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 86redGT:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
REDICULOUS! When the heads tested bad, he could have given them back minus the money he'd spent on testing, BUT HE DIDN'T CONTACT THE SELLER (FOR WHATEVER LAZY REASON) AND "CHOSE" TO PAY TO HAVE THEM REPAIRED. That was HIS CHOICE, FROM THAT EXACT POINT FORWARD HE OWNED THE HEADS. It's rediculous to think anything differently or that he is due a cent

You guys must be stupid. DO U NOT UNDERSTAND I DIDNT HAVE HIS NUMBER AND I SEARCHED THE POST. COULDNT FIND IT AND SAID FUCK IT REBUILD THEM. SOME PEOPLE CANT READ NOWADAYS SMH. GO BACK TO SCHOOL BRO
You cant make a post then get upset when people voice their opinions.

There were others ways you could have contacted me. You could have PM'ed me, you could have Made a post asking me to call you or vice-versa. The point is you didn't make the effort until after everything was all said and done.

Like I have said literally dozens of times, i would have bought them back off you had you contacted me. But you didn't, and now it is too late.

I am going to ask that the Mods close this post.

If you contact or threaten me again I am going to call the police, don't think that I didn't save every single one of your messages and voice mails, not to mention the screenshots I have of your posts on here before you edited them.

GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU FUCKIN IDIOT. I DIDNT HAVE YOUR NUMBER, NOR ANY PM'S IN MY INBOX DIDNT KNOW YOUR FAGGET ASS NAME NOTHIN. AND I WAS GOONAA MEET U UP FOR THAT INTAKE AND THEN HIT U WITH THE QUESTION OF WHY DID U SELL ME FUCKED UP HEADS ALL IN PERSON BECAUSE I WAS SCARED YOUR ASS WOULDNT REFUND MY MONEY OVER THE PHONE AND WHAT HAPPEN! THATS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED. I WAS GOING TO GIVE U MY OLD HEADS AS WELL WITH THAT SAID. FUCK ALL YOU HATERS YALL ALL BITCHES
You see that red X at the top right of your screen? You can go ahead and do us all a favor, click it, I feel dumber everytime you post.
WHAT MAKES YOU DUMMBER IS THAT YOU KEEP READING IT.... [Confused] DAMN SOME OF YOU GUYS ARE JUST CLEARY FUCKING STUPID
No, I feel dumber because I keep reading your fucked up spelling. I guess if you didn't want anyone to respond to your thread you should have put it in your diary and not on a public forum.
MAYBE TONIGHT ILL JUST TELL THE STORY TO YOUR MOM IN BED. IM SURE I CAN GET HER REEEEAAALL GREASY!

--------------------
92 Fobra Supercharged - Stolen
89 Turbod Fobra - Sold
90 Lx - Sold
86 Lx - Sold
96 Cobra

I Stay Charged Like The Energizer Bunny

Posts: 1226 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
REDICULOUS! When the heads tested bad, he could have given them back minus the money he'd spent on testing, BUT HE DIDN'T CONTACT THE SELLER (FOR WHATEVER LAZY REASON) AND "CHOSE" TO PAY TO HAVE THEM REPAIRED. That was HIS CHOICE, FROM THAT EXACT POINT FORWARD HE OWNED THE HEADS. It's rediculous to think anything differently or that he is due a cent

You guys must be stupid. DO U NOT UNDERSTAND I DIDNT HAVE HIS NUMBER AND I SEARCHED THE POST. COULDNT FIND IT AND SAID FUCK IT REBUILD THEM. SOME PEOPLE CANT READ NOWADAYS SMH. GO BACK TO SCHOOL BRO

There were others ways you could have contacted me. You could have PM'ed me, you could have Made a post asking me to call you or vice-versa. The point is you didn't make the effort until after everything was all said and done.

Like I have said literally dozens of times, i would have bought them back off you had you contacted me. But you didn't, and now it is too late.

If you contact or threaten me again I am going to call the police, don't think that I didn't save every single one of your messages and voice mails, not to mention the screenshots I have of your posts on here before you edited them.

GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU FUCKIN IDIOT. I DIDNT HAVE YOUR NUMBER, NOR ANY PM'S IN MY INBOX DIDNT KNOW YOUR FAGGET ASS NAME NOTHIN. AND I WAS GOONAA MEET U UP FOR THAT INTAKE AND THEN HIT U WITH THE QUESTION OF WHY DID U SELL ME FUCKED UP HEADS ALL IN PERSON BECAUSE I WAS SCARED YOUR ASS WOULDNT REFUND MY MONEY OVER THE PHONE AND WHAT HAPPEN! THATS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED. I WAS GOING TO GIVE U MY OLD HEADS AS WELL WITH THAT SAID. FUCK ALL YOU HATERS YALL ALL BITCHES
You see that red X at the top right of your screen? You can go ahead and do us all a favor, click it, I feel dumber everytime you post.
WHAT MAKES YOU DUMMBER IS THAT YOU KEEP READING IT.... [Confused] DAMN SOME OF YOU GUYS ARE JUST CLEARY FUCKING STUPID
No, I feel dumber because I keep reading your fucked up spelling. I guess if you didn't want anyone to respond to your thread you should have put it in your diary and not on a public forum.
MAYBE TONIGHT ILL JUST TELL THE STORY TO YOUR MOM IN BED. IM SURE I CAN GET HER REEEEAAALL GREASY!
She passed away when I was 15, so fuck you.

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
BLoWN FR500
¯
Member # 8766

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLoWN FR500  Ford pictures for BLoWN FR500    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I LOVE HATERS <3 [dance] KEEP EM COMING

--------------------
89 Turbod Fobra - Sold
90 Lx - Sold
86 Lx - Sold
96 Cobra

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

are going to get another head job done [Confused]
and see if she gives refunds [Confused]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

BLoWN FR500
¯
Member # 8766

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

She passed away when I was 15, so fuck you.
WELL THAT SUCKS!!! SHOULDNT BE TALKING SHIT [Eek!]

--------------------
89 Turbod Fobra - Sold
90 Lx - Sold
86 Lx - Sold
96 Cobra

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Blowback500 the cafords jury has spoken, section 15 title 3 states: When purchaser of a part of unknown condition, full responsibility falls upon the buyer of the said item unless the item is inspected and is returned "untouched" to the said seller. Then full refund should be given.

Since the heads were touched you essentially took full responsibility of the said item as it has been in an altered state of originally delivered product. It is not fair for the seller to be stuck with your trashed item where there can be new damage due to the said modifications.

Now where's the police smiley?

68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
Blowback500 the cafords jury has spoken, section 15 title 3 states: When purchaser of a part of unknown condition, full responsibility falls upon the buyer of the said item unless the item is inspected and is returned "untouched" to the said seller. Then full refund should be given.

Since the heads were touched you essentially took full responsibility of the said item as it has been in an altered state of originally delivered product. It is not fair for the seller to be stuck with your trashed item where there can be new damage due to the said modifications.

that kinda sounds offical! [worship] [dance]

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

You're such a piece of fucking shit

86redGT- Don't refund this worthless sack of shit anything.

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

BLoWN FR500
¯
Member # 8766

quote:

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
89 Turbod Fobra - Sold
90 Lx - Sold
86 Lx - Sold
96 Cobra

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I vote for the Ban-Hammer to be struck.

Someone throw a veggie burrito at Blown FR500.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ban.
Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

quote:
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
I vote for the Ban-Hammer to be struck.

X 1,000,000

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

BLoWN FR500
¯
Member # 8766

quote:
quote:

THANKS [Big Grin] [Big Grin] I SHITT ON PEOPLE LIKE YOU

JUMP ON HIS DICK LIKE THIS [burnout] [dance]

--------------------
89 Turbod Fobra - Sold
90 Lx - Sold
86 Lx - Sold
96 Cobra

Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

quote:
quote:
quote:

THANKS [Big Grin] [Big Grin] I SHITT ON PEOPLE LIKE YOU

JUMP ON HIS DICK LIKE THIS [burnout] [dance]

How do you shit on people like me? I live a very comfortable life.

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

BLoWN FR500
¯
Member # 8766

HATERRRSSS AHAHAHAH I LOVE IT [dance]

--------------------
89 Turbod Fobra - Sold
90 Lx - Sold
86 Lx - Sold
96 Cobra

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨

[ August 01, 2012, 04:14 PM: Message edited by: x Raelsmar x ]

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
1Sick2V
¯
Member # 11362

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sick2V  Ford pictures for 1Sick2V    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 1Sick2V:
If the heads were bad you should have contacted the seller before putting any money into them..buyer said he didn't have his number so he went ahead and fixed them well you sure made a new topic on here and got the seller attention. Buyer should have got in contact before getting the heads fixed and put on his car.I would not expect the seller to give any type of refund this is just my 2 cent not that it matters

Why don't u dumbasses read before u post something. And your 2 cents no one cares about. That's prolly how much your whip costs that's just my 20k opinion
Lol you sure started a new topic to try and talk bad on a dude why couldn't you start a new topic to get in contact with the seller?????

--------------------
Custom 2001 GT
Built 2V with a Procharger...ET's soon

Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saleen 00-768  Ford pictures for Saleen 00-768    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

Jus let it go at this point

You already rebuilt them accept it and get on with whatever project u have, Sell ur other heads for some cash that's what I would do, but all this shit is jus pointless will just get u banned at most

--------------------
'00 Saleen SC #768
'90 GT
'90 California Edition (sold)
'87 Saleen #264 (sold)

phil a
¯
Member # 6951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phil a  Ford pictures for phil a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

I'm just loving that you've lost money for being an idiot! Wanna buy a pair of heads from me??
Posts: 1261 | From: toledo oh | Registered: Jul 2006  |  :
BLoWN FR500
¯
Member # 8766

quote:
Originally posted by sneakyfox90:
quote:

You already rebuilt them accept it and get on with whatever project u have, Sell ur other heads for some cash that's what I would do, but all this shit is jus pointless will just get u banned at most

YA IMMA LET THE HATERS TALK THE TALK CAUSE I KNOW FOR SURE THEY CANT WALK THE WALK . I RESPECT THE FACT THAT YOU APPROACHED ME LIKE THIS UNLIKE ALL THE OTHER ASSHOLES [patriot]

--------------------
89 Turbod Fobra - Sold
90 Lx - Sold
86 Lx - Sold
96 Cobra

1Sick2V
¯
Member # 11362

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sick2V  Ford pictures for 1Sick2V    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:

+1 all this over 300 hundred dollars lol dude can put his heads back together and sell them

--------------------
Custom 2001 GT
Built 2V with a Procharger...ET's soon

Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

quote:
quote:
quote:

YA IMMA LET THE HATERS TALK THE TALK CAUSE I KNOW FOR SURE THEY CANT WALK THE WALK . I RESPECT THE FACT THAT YOU APPROACHED ME LIKE THIS UNLIKE ALL THE OTHER ASSHOLES [patriot]
You're the only asshole, how come you bitch up a storm over $300? Isn't selling crack rocks treating you good?

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
COCKS AHAHAHAH I LOVE THEM [dance]

Makes sense
uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was gonna say +1 on banning but this is actually pretty entertaining.

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com