Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » 86REDGT PLAYED ME!!! DONT BUY NOTHING FROM HIM (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: 86REDGT PLAYED ME!!! DONT BUY NOTHING FROM HIM
triple b
¯
Member # 8763

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for triple b  Ford pictures for triple b    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:
quote:
Originally posted by Nastysvt:
Ok so the man made a mistake by buying used heads before having them check and yes I do agree that the seller doesn't have to do anything but when someone fixes something, and just asks for the money spent on the original transaction and you get a response like that makes you wanna find dude and beat his ass. What ever happened to morals or having a conscious? Some People just dgaf about getting over on someone..its sad..good luck to the o.p.

+10 86redgt should refund something and make it right
refund what he using the fucking heads they are on his fucking car!!!!! So ur telling me u buy cheap ass heads. fix them. put them on ur car. and ask the seller for ur money back or to "comp" u a refund and take ur old heads in exchange? r u fuking stupid!

--------------------
1988 4cyl conv 306 HCI "sasha"
2004 tahoe
Sold- 87 GT, 72 chevelle, 63 biscane, 82 monte carlo, 73 nova, 88 silverado,

Posts: 1730 | From: sacramento ca | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
9cobrasnake9
CAFords OG
Member # 575

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobrasnake9  Ford pictures for 9cobrasnake9  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This thread has so much fail in it it's not even funny.

--------------------
96 Mystic Cobra
2011 F150 Raptor

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobrasnake9:
In case you missed my comment in the other post

Seller is in the right on this one. If the heads that he got for a measly 300 bucks are messed up according to the machine shop, why tell the machine shop to fix em? Why not get your money back right then? Why go to the trouble of fixing them, putting them on your car, and then asking for the money back? That is the most retarded thing I have ever heard. And then to threaten him online? OP is full of dumb. If you wanted your money back the original items that were sold should have been returned, end of story. If your heads are so great why didnt you just use them?? You dont buy a clutch from summit, install it, say its bad, then send your old clutch to summit asking for a refund do you? Tell me how a transaction like this would ever be ok?

This, Seller doesn't have to do anything, heads are on the car.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post 
100% rediculous that you expect or think in any way the original seller owes you A FUCKING CENT more than you paid him for the heads. Prior to "YOU CHOOSING" to have them rebuilt you had a case.

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

DEVERO2
¯
Member # 6155

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DEVERO2  Ford pictures for DEVERO2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
this is rice
Posts: 641 | From: sacramento | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Confusing ass thread, the end.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
BLoWN FR500
¯
Member # 8766

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLoWN FR500  Ford pictures for BLoWN FR500    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Carless:
quote:
Originally posted by CLEEN 50:
Rule #1 when buying heads is to have them inspected by a machine shop before you buy.

Chalk this one up as a loss as its not the sellers fault. Also you didn't go through the proper procedure in trying to get a refund. You should have contacted him once the machine shop told you they needed work. If you didn't have his number you should've waited until you could get it. You should've at least attempted to create a post stating that you needed his contact number regarding a transaction that took place. You just went about this all wrong IMO. In short 'you played yourself' .

He just stated on the post that he got in contact with him. The dude offered to give him the money bak then he said no gimme back my fucked up heads I don't want it because you "fixed" it.

That's shady right there. You basically sold some fucked up up heads and he cleaned em up nd asked for the money back cuz they were bad. Why say yeah then turn around and back bite the man. That's a horrible parts seller and seller feedback.

Dudes being a bitch. Fuck that guy.

YOU FEEL ME [worship]

--------------------
92 Fobra Supercharged - Stolen
89 Turbod Fobra - Sold
90 Lx - Sold
86 Lx - Sold
96 Cobra

I Stay Charged Like The Energizer Bunny

Posts: 1226 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
BLoWN FR500
¯
Member # 8766

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLoWN FR500  Ford pictures for BLoWN FR500    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
100% rediculous that you expect or think in any way the original seller owes you A FUCKING CENT more than you paid him for the heads. Prior to "YOU CHOOSING" to have them rebuilt you had a case.

AYE UHHHH...... SUCK A FAT ONE [Eek!]

--------------------
89 Turbod Fobra - Sold
90 Lx - Sold
86 Lx - Sold
96 Cobra

Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by BLoWN FR500:
quote:

You fucked up by having them fixed, lol at trying to get your money back. You're wrong, the seller is right, I wouldn't refund you any money either.

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
take it as a loss bro, and besides you went about everything the WRONG way. Take heed to us members that are trying to give you advice, rather than taking offense and talking shit....

[ August 01, 2012, 12:50 PM: Message edited by: Nifty50 ]

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Greasy:
quote:
quote:

You fucked up by having them fixed, lol at trying to get your money back. You're wrong, the seller is right, I wouldn't refund you any money either.
Where is the picture of a Wambulance? You sir need 2 tampons for that gaping bloody hole!

--------------------

Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Greasy:
quote:
quote:

Where is the picture of a Wambulance? You sir need 2 tampons for that gaping bloody hole!
 - [Big Grin]

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

BLoWN FR500
¯
Member # 8766

quote:
Originally posted by 9cobrasnake9:
This thread has so much fail in it it's not even funny.

BROOO YOUR CARS A FAIL ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY

--------------------
89 Turbod Fobra - Sold
90 Lx - Sold
86 Lx - Sold
96 Cobra

86redGT
¯
Member # 6961

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86redGT  Ford pictures for 86redGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, so now that we have heard what he had to say let me lay down what went on from my side.

I would like to start by saying that I had no idea the heads had any problems. I bought them from another member on this forum with the intent of using them on my car. the valve seals are bad in my cobra, and instead of replacing them (which was quoted at $1200) I was just going to do a C head swap.

About a month after I bought them I ended up picking up a full 97 roller with 50k miles, I am in the middle of that swap right now.

Anyways I ended up selling the heads to this individual, I told him that I had never used them, and that the previous owner had told me they were good as they had been pulled from a car with only 30K on it.

Fast Forward to yesterday, over a month goes by without me hearing a word from him. Randomly i get a call at work. When i call him back hes says that the heads are bad. I say ok I apologize and ask him what he wants to do. He says that he already had the heads fixed and installed them on his car, now this is important because he is basically asking for a refund on something that he can no longer return to me.

He tells me that he would be willing to give me his old heads which are disassembled and we know for a fact are bad. I told him I was unwilling to do this. He then says that If I don't give him the money, his uncle is a police officer and He will get my address and "get the money back from me".

I told him that I would think about it, which he must have taken as me agreeing to his terms.

So I started this post SVTP on SVTP for advice. The general consensus was once he had the work done, and could no longer return the original product, I had no obligation to return the money to him. And so that was when I texted him letting him know about the decision I had made.

He proceeded to call me 4 or 5 times, left me voice mails calling me a little bitch and numerous other names, sent me a bunch of text messages saying he found out where I lived and that he was going to show up at my house etc. none of which I replied to.

At this point it is water under the bridge for me, I didnt know they were bad, I feel bad for him that they turned out to be bad, but he should have contacted me after he found out they had problems in the first place, not after he had put them on his car.

Sorry for the wall of text but I hope this puts everything in context.

[ August 01, 2012, 01:07 PM: Message edited by: 86redGT ]

--------------------
2003 Mustang Cobra
2016 Fiesta ST

BLoWN FR500
¯
Member # 8766

quote:
Originally posted by Nifty50:
take it as a loss bro, and besides you went about everything the WRONG way. Take heed to us members that are trying to give you advice, rather than taking offense and talking shit....

I RESPECT IT BRO

--------------------
89 Turbod Fobra - Sold
90 Lx - Sold
86 Lx - Sold
96 Cobra

BLoWN FR500
¯
Member # 8766

quote:
Originally posted by 86redGT:
Ok, so now that we have heard what he had to say let me lay down what went on from my side.

I would like to start by saying that I had no idea the heads had any problems. I bought them from another member on this forum with the intent of using them on my car. the valve seals are bad in my cobra, and instead of replacing them (which was quoted at $1200) I was just going to do a C head swap.

About a month after I bought them I ended up picking up a full 97 roller with 50k miles, I am in the middle of that swap right now.

Anyways I ended up selling the heads to this individual, I told him that I had never used them, and that the previous owner had told me they were good as they had been pulled from a car with only 30K on it.

Fast Forward to yesterday, over a month goes by without me hearing a word from him. Randomly i get a call at work. When i call him back hes says that the heads are bad. I say ok I apologize and ask him what he wants to do. He says that he already had the heads fixed and installed them on his car, now this is important because he is basically asking for a refund on something that he can no longer return to me.

He tells me that he would be willing to give me his old heads which are disassembled and we know for a fact are bad. I told him I was unwilling to do this. He then says that If I don't give him the money, his uncle is a police officer and He will get my address and "get the money back from me".

I told him that I would think about it, which he must have taken as me agreeing to his terms.

So I started this post SVTP on SVTP for advice. The general consensus was once he had the work done, and could no longer return the original product, I had no obligation to return the money to him. And so that was when I texted him letting him know about the decision I had made.

He proceeded to call me 4 or 5 times, left me voice mails calling me a little bitch and numerous other names, sent me a bunch of text messages saying he found out where I lived and that he was going to show up at my house etc. none of which I replied to.

At this point it is water under the bridge for me, I didnt know they were bad, I feel bad for him that they turned out to be bad, but he should have contacted me after he found out they had problems in the first place, not after he had put them on his car.

ALL BULLSHIT.. YOUR MAKING STRAIGHT BULL SHIT ITS GOOD WHEN I SEE YOU...OH I WILL SETTLE THINGS THEN TIL THEN FUCK OFF!

--------------------
89 Turbod Fobra - Sold
90 Lx - Sold
86 Lx - Sold
96 Cobra

Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

quote:
He then says that If I don't give him the money, his uncle is a police officer and He will get my address and "get the money back from me".

I'm no lawyer but this sounds illegal on his uncles part.
quote:

I'd be extremely pissed that he's saying this, that is very douchey of him.

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
quote:

ALL BULLSHIT.. YOUR MAKING STRAIGHT BULL SHIT ITS GOOD WHEN I SEE YOU...OH I WILL SETTLE THINGS THEN TIL THEN FUCK OFF!
PLEASE BAN THIS MEMBER FOR MAKING THREATS! His "story" is clearly not a seller issue, he's just being a punk now. We don't need members who act like this.....

--------------------

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"Anyways I ended up selling the heads to this individual, I told him that I had never used them, and that the previous owner had told me they were good as they had been pulled from a car with only 30K on it.'"

This, now its on the buyer. BUYER BEWARE, and you should have had a game plan if you bought used heads that were sold in unknown condition.

Pumpkin_Notch
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 3946

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Notch  Ford pictures for Pumpkin_Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The seller seems like a good man to me buyer just needs to except a loss and move on [Wink]

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM
87LX: T-TOP PUMPKIN NOTCH
94N.C.F.GT: 418w
www.facebook.com/PLATINUM1320tv

Posts: 2790 | From: RICHMOND/sanpablo | Registered: Dec 2003  |  :
68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
NO REFUND.. as soon as the shop told u the heads were bad you SHOULD have contacted the seller. Not after you fixed them and installed the heads on your car.

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I THINK SOME SORT OF REFUND SHOULD BE GIVIN BACK, IF YOU LIKE TO FEEL LIKE SOMEONE GOT OVER AND YOU GET NOTHING BACK THEN HEY,I GUESS YOUR REALLY JUST SHOWING WHAT KINDA PERSON YOU ARE. TO TELL THE KID YOULL GIVE HIM A REFUND AND HIM SAYING HE WILL GIVE U YOUR PARTS BACK FIXED ,THEN IGNORE HIM..I DONT BLAME HIM FOR FLIPPING OUT, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?SIMILAR RIGHT? I THINK YOU SHOULD MAKE ITRIGHT YOU YOUR SELF SAID YOU FEEL BAD ,SO FORGET ABOUT THE DRAMA AND MAKE SOME GOOD OUT OF THIS 86REDGT

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
"Anyways I ended up selling the heads to this individual, I told him that I had never used them, and that the previous owner had told me they were good as they had been pulled from a car with only 30K on it.'"

This, now its on the buyer. BUYER BEWARE, and you should have had a game plan if you bought used heads that were sold in unknown condition.

OMG OMG OMG,I SHOULDA KNOWN,its ALL your fault you motherf*cker,IM MAD AT YOU ,MAD MAD MAD [Big Grin]

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I THINK SOME SORT OF REFUND SHOULD BE GIVIN BACK, IF YOU LIKE TO FEEL LIKE SOMEONE GOT OVER AND YOU GET NOTHING BACK THEN HEY,I GUESS YOUR REALLY JUST SHOWING WHAT KINDA PERSON YOU ARE. TO TELL THE KID YOULL GIVE HIM A REFUND AND HIM SAYING HE WILL GIVE U YOUR PARTS BACK FIXED ,THEN IGNORE HIM..I DONT BLAME HIM FOR FLIPPING OUT, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?SIMILAR RIGHT? I THINK YOU SHOULD MAKE ITRIGHT YOU YOUR SELF SAID YOU FEEL BAD ,SO FORGET ABOUT THE DRAMA AND MAKE SOME GOOD OUT OF THIS 86REDGT

no no you read it wrong...

he (the buyer) was going to give the seller back old parts that belong to him (the buyer) which needed assembly. he had the "new" parts (from the seller) fixed/repaired and already on the car and wasn't going to return those but some other heads heads that he (the buyer) had laying around unassembled

[ August 01, 2012, 01:57 PM: Message edited by: CornOil_&_Boost ]

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

86redGT
¯
Member # 6961

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86redGT  Ford pictures for 86redGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

He said he would give me back his old heads which were unassembled and had issues.

--------------------
2003 Mustang Cobra
2016 Fiesta ST

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com