Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Make me a believer... (Page 6)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Make me a believer...
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by jaehow23:
anyone that says Budden and Em are whack, or you don't listen anymore..I don't respect their opinion on music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpaAugvpsPg

Budden is wack. He got at alive by fab.

[ July 06, 2012, 09:14 PM: Message edited by: adower ]

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think cassidy would rip em in a freestyle battle.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

04 S281
¯
Member # 9229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04 S281  Ford pictures for 04 S281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by adower:
I think cassidy would rip em in a freestyle battle.

-
Posts: 1570 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2009  |  :
88cobraclone
¯
Member # 10958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88cobraclone  Ford pictures for 88cobraclone    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Eminem, Joe Budden, Joell Ortiz, Stack Bundles, Drake, Clipse (mostly Pusha T.) Ross, Meek Mill, Game, Bun B, Chris Brown, Usher, Justin (Timberlake and Beiber) Jay-z, Kanye, Joey Marx, Freck Billionaire, Fabolous, Jadakiss, Styles, Beans, Freeway

just to name a few.

I don't really like Bay Area style music...minus a few songs.

You forgot britney spears, mariah carey, christina aguilera, lady gaga, nikki minaj...lmao
[Wink]

Raiderjoey
¯
Member # 11230

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raiderjoey  Ford pictures for Raiderjoey  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Joe Budden can't be fucked with when it comes to clever shit and battle rapping. I would REALLY like him and em to go toe to toe, yes, Em would win but Joe would dig in his ass, pause. Don't sleep on Jumpoff Joe.

watch this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdqmez7TKOg

then this (he starts rapping at 3:50)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zMT02xEtjU&feature=related

keep in mind these are 5 years old! my nigga is NICE. I'll kill a few people battling as well.

--------------------
Instagram: Raiderjoey
RAIDER NATION
Capital Mustang
www.soundcloud.com/raiderjoey

Posts: 1001803 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Joe Budden can't be fucked with when it comes to clever shit and battle rapping. I would REALLY like him and em to go toe to toe, yes, Em would win but Joe would dig in his ass, pause. Don't sleep on Jumpoff Joe.

watch this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdqmez7TKOg

then this (he starts rapping at 3:50)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zMT02xEtjU&feature=related

keep in mind these are 5 years old! my nigga is NICE. I'll kill a few people battling as well.

Wack

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ReekingHavoc:
dude you serious????? his music dont have to make nobody a beliver. if you feel his music then you feel it, if you dont then keep listeing to that drake fake ass shit. flows and raps can be made by anybody, its the shit that comes from your heart that makes you a great rapper. and i know mac dre spit the shit from the heart. i know his rap and flow isnt liked by everybody but i feel it every time i listen to it, makes me wana yoke my shit every time dont care what anybody says, thats what a real rapper about [Whoo Whooooo!]

[worship] [worship] [worship] [worship]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BlackBrad 96pacgreen:
quote:
never listened, but since you named them...I'll more than likely pass on their work.

Lol dont try to make it personal cause you listen to some weak shit, thats good bay music you passin on.

I guess bottom line is, you dont fuck with west coast music outside of what was on the radio in the 90's and early 2000's. its that plain and simple. not surpising. [Whoo Whooooo!]

[worship]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ive been listening to hip Hop music since I was a kid, 10 years old. Born and raised in the bay . You have to be From the bay or raised to understand this Bayarea Music or northern ca music .. from rbl posse, coughnut , c-bo, brotha lynch , locksmith , e40 , dre, and cant forget SAN QUINN. I can name tons but you get the point . We all grow up different and raised diff .. we were all born at different times and Era's so some can not relate or understand it . plain & simple . other people I listen to is Eazy e , snoop , dr dre, eminem (one of the best in lyrics) eastcoast . big , naz , jay z . I like drake, wayne,ross but YOU CANT COMPARE to some that I just named to them . And thats just my opinion . Im open to all music .

--------------------

fortyoz
¯
Member # 2975

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fortyoz  Ford pictures for fortyoz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
95% of the listeners are guilty with this song by Joe. If you can't relate to this song, you probably shouldn't listen to Hip Hop.

Joe Budden - Hip Hop

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJPpx8vHoII

Did ya'll forget the BET Cyphers???
"That ain't a wet dream, you just gettin shot at while sleepin"
That's line is more creative than the whole Bay Area has been in the past 5 years. And I eat, sleep and breathe Bay music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wk0wKbcUsig&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL2D25180BAAEA576E

The SLAUGHTERHOUSE CYPHER?? The ONLY artist from the Bay that can even keep up with these dudes is LOCKSMITH. PERIOD. And maybe a pinchful of other underground battle rappers that ya'll ain't even heard of.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YS4lZs3MiHg

AND this is coming from a non Joe Budden fan, but you HAVE to respect his emcee skill set. And if you refuse to give props and can't see past the light, it's like pulling up in a Fox Body on 20in rims, chances are... you don't know jack shit about your craft and you're car is slow a fuck. Now relate that back to Hip Hop music.

And @jaehow, I'm not a Mac Dre fan.. however.. you can't compare the type of artists you're into with Dre. It's two different styles, you might as well compare a NASCAR with a 700hp 93 Cobra street car. You can't compare a Rakim or a Masta Ace with a Mac Dre.. but you can with Big L. At the same time, you have to respect the skill set that Dre does and has. He was a character (which is very marketable in the rap game), an innovator, trend setter and ORIGINAL whether it was your thing or not. He did HIM. Not many artists do that these days. And you have to respect that also. Whether he's passed away or not.

And FWIW, underground rappers always talk shit about the industry... only cause they're broke as fuck. I fuckin hate Drake, BUT you can't deny the line when he says "Niggaz with no money act like money isn't everything." That's towards your favorite mad underground rapper. Yeah, it's "fuck the industry" on mine... BUT these dudes are eating. Can't knock that. But when it comes to RAW skills, BARS, emcee battling... only about 1% of the dudes on the radio and on major labels really have a chance to be Top 15 in the WHOLE Hip Hop world. Underground or Mainstream.

Raiderjoey
¯
Member # 11230

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raiderjoey  Ford pictures for Raiderjoey  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fortyoz:
95% of the listeners are guilty with this song by Joe. If you can't relate to this song, you probably shouldn't listen to Hip Hop.

Joe Budden - Hip Hop

That's line is more creative than the whole Bay Area has been in the past 5 years. And I eat, sleep and breathe Bay music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wk0wKbcUsig&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL2D25180BAAEA576E

The SLAUGHTERHOUSE CYPHER?? The ONLY artist from the Bay that can even keep up with these dudes is LOCKSMITH. PERIOD. And maybe a pinchful of other underground battle rappers that ya'll ain't even heard of.

AND this is coming from a non Joe Budden fan, but you HAVE to respect his emcee skill set. And if you refuse to give props and can't see past the light, it's like pulling up in a Fox Body on 20in rims, chances are... you don't know jack shit about your craft and you're car is slow a fuck. Now relate that back to Hip Hop music.

And @jaehow, I'm not a Mac Dre fan.. however.. you can't compare the type of artists you're into with Dre. It's two different styles, you might as well compare a NASCAR with a 700hp 93 Cobra street car. You can't compare a Rakim or a Masta Ace with a Mac Dre.. but you can with Big L. At the same time, you have to respect the skill set that Dre does and has. He was a character (which is very marketable in the rap game), an innovator, trend setter and ORIGINAL whether it was your thing or not. He did HIM. Not many artists do that these days. And you have to respect that also. Whether he's passed away or not.

And FWIW, underground rappers always talk shit about the industry... only cause they're broke as fuck. I fuckin hate Drake, BUT you can't deny the line when he says "Niggaz with no money act like money isn't everything." That's towards your favorite mad underground rapper. Yeah, it's "fuck the industry" on mine... BUT these dudes are eating. Can't knock that. But when it comes to RAW skills, BARS, emcee battling... only about 1% of the dudes on the radio and on major labels really have a chance to be Top 15 in the WHOLE Hip Hop world. Underground or Mainstream.

-

--------------------
Instagram: Raiderjoey
RAIDER NATION
Capital Mustang
www.soundcloud.com/raiderjoey

Posts: 1001803 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :
04 S281
¯
Member # 9229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04 S281  Ford pictures for 04 S281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Not sure if anyone has already brought him up, but Lupe Fiasco is pretty dope.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDDCmHr0G2E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Re6fv2f8T9Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S77zUWqawag

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkA0XNG23eM

his mixtapes always have a lot of stuff addressing current events, the economy, the government, American Consumerism... some deep stuff.

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[QUOTE"That ain't a wet dream, you just gettin shot at while sleepin"] [/QUOTE]
That's not really all that great IMO. I think these are better then that..... And he's not even know for having good wordplay.

" smoove-e gets grip like a tire, in a car registration expired "

" ....press your luck and get a whammy "

You have to be a few years older to get that second one LOL.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

BlkZ28Kreepn
¯
Member # 6333

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlkZ28Kreepn  Ford pictures for BlkZ28Kreepn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
usually sets the mood on a first date,my favriote track...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y7sm5fh0jU

93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93coupessp  Ford pictures for 93coupessp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
All these rappers suck. Kool moe d ftw!!

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
"this ho wanted me to taker to he rocerie shop... No sir-e-bob"

"That's not my job/ I don't do that/ I'm a pimp slash rapper/ I thought u knew that!"

Don't take this the wrong way but if u need an explanation,
the game is to be sold not told. R.I.P Mac D.R.E

Yee!

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

quote:
Originally posted by fortyoz:

Joe Budden - Hip Hop

+1000

--------------------

302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Eminem, Joe Budden, Joell Ortiz, Stack Bundles, Drake, Clipse (mostly Pusha T.) Ross, Meek Mill, Game, Bun B, Chris Brown, Usher, Justin (Timberlake and Beiber) Jay-z, Kanye, Joey Marx, Freck Billionaire, Fabolous, Jadakiss, Styles, Beans, Freeway

just to name a few.

I don't really like Bay Area style music...minus a few songs.

considering your phone number i take it your not from the bay therefore you wouldn't get or like bay area music.And i don't see pac or biggie on your list that right there disqualifies your taste.Im not trying to bash but can't you do better than copying other peoples beats every song i heard from you is from another songs beat.Some of the best rap is from the bay just never got mainstream nickatina,mac mall,marv,cbo,xraided,e40,blegit,rappin 4 tay,too short i could go on and on and im 31

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Eddie510-:
Ive been listening to hip Hop music since I was a kid, 10 years old. Born and raised in the bay . You have to be From the bay or raised to understand this Bayarea Music or northern ca music .. from rbl posse, coughnut , c-bo, brotha lynch , locksmith , e40 , dre, and cant forget SAN QUINN. I can name tons but you get the point . We all grow up different and raised diff .. we were all born at different times and Era's so some can not relate or understand it . plain & simple . other people I listen to is Eazy e , snoop , dr dre, eminem (one of the best in lyrics) eastcoast . big , naz , jay z . I like drake, wayne,ross but YOU CANT COMPARE to some that I just named to them . And thats just my opinion . Im open to all music .

+1

--------------------

98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This thread is GAY!!!!

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
04 S281
¯
Member # 9229

quote:
Originally posted by 302n/a:
Some of the best rap is from the bay just never got mainstream nickatina,mac mall,marv,cbo,xraided,e40,blegit,rappin 4 tay,too short i could go on and on and im 31

While I agree a decent amount of good music has come from the bay in the past... I have to point out that C-Bo and X-Raided aren't from the bay area. They're both from Sacramento.

Another Sacramento rapper that should make the list; Brotha Lynch Hung. If you never listened to Season of da Siccness back in the late 90's, you really weren't up on the California rap scene at all...

stock fox
¯
Member # 9211

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stock fox  Ford pictures for stock fox  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow this topic is still going on lmao!

--------------------
🏁Sleeper notch under construction🏁
86 Notchback stang

Posts: 1849 | From: Sacramento | Registered: May 2009  |  :
302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

http://youtu.be/A_zNylYW4UI

--------------------

302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

spiitin straight gas http://youtu.be/oumV7S5B19Y

--------------------

302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

http://youtu.be/4q_shxNyakM

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com