Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Make me a believer... (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Make me a believer...
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What I have found when playing bay music for friends who want to know why i like is : they cant appreciate it because they dont get the lingo. not saying jaehow dont get it, but i have run into that with other folks.

other good ones:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v68uLEvUSyI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4qYtBHxOrs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdSLpHVT4GI

[ July 06, 2012, 12:19 AM: Message edited by: v-town coupe ]

Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
Raiderjoey
¯
Member # 11230

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raiderjoey  Ford pictures for Raiderjoey  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Bent70:
quote:
Originally posted by Bulkster90:
Mac Dre was entertaining as hell. He was a character. He was the definition of swag (never do I use that word, nor like it. But its him) Lyrics aren't always deep. But can be on certain songs. Dude just always spit straight game.

I agree with you...if i every want to feel good i put him on....
Jeahow23- the guys you like suck to me for the most part, but thats just me and we all feel shit different. You would have a hard time making me a believer of you favorites. To each their own

I think you guys are taking what I'm saying the wrong way...never once did I say dude was ass or he sucks. I simply said I don't see what all the hype is. you are correct with the "to each his own" but that's why I made this thread...because I am open minded and I don't just cast someone aside without hearing what they have to say first. BUT after I listened...still not understand where all the hype is coming from. E-40 shits on him IMO, lol..I'm just sayin

--------------------
Instagram: Raiderjoey
RAIDER NATION
Capital Mustang
www.soundcloud.com/raiderjoey

Posts: 1001803 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :
Just_a_GT
¯
Member # 10372

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Just_a_GT  Ford pictures for Just_a_GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by jaehow23:
Eminem, Joe Budden, Joell Ortiz, Stack Bundles, Drake, Clipse (mostly Pusha T.) Ross, Meek Mill, Game, Bun B, Chris Brown, Usher, Justin (Timberlake and Beiber) Jay-z, Kanye, Joey Marx, Freck Billionaire, Fabolous, Jadakiss, Styles, Beans, Freeway

just to name a few.

I don't really like Bay Area style music...minus a few songs.

[Big Grin] [BS flag] [Big Grin] [BS flag]

--------------------
1990 GT 308 edelbrock alum heads Daily driver
2000 GT CAMMED 281ci

Posts: 697 | From: Winton, CA | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
Just_a_GT
¯
Member # 10372

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Just_a_GT  Ford pictures for Just_a_GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
Mac Dre was entertaining as hell. He was a character. He was the definition of swag (never do I use that word, nor like it. But its him) Lyrics aren't always deep. But can be on certain songs. Dude just always spit straight game.

Jeahow23- the guys you like suck to me for the most part, but thats just me and we all feel shit different. You would have a hard time making me a believer of you favorites. To each their own

I think you guys are taking what I'm saying the wrong way...never once did I say dude was ass or he sucks. I simply said I don't see what all the hype is. you are correct with the "to each his own" but that's why I made this thread...because I am open minded and I don't just cast someone aside without hearing what they have to say first. BUT after I listened...still not understand where all the hype is coming from. E-40 shits on him IMO, lol..I'm just sayin
bro there is no hype, you either like it or you dont.

--------------------
2000 GT CAMMED 281ci

Raiderjoey
¯
Member # 11230

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raiderjoey  Ford pictures for Raiderjoey  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ReekingHavoc:
quote:
quote:
quote:

lmao there's NO hype? slap yourself.

--------------------
RAIDER NATION
Capital Mustang

Just_a_GT
¯
Member # 10372

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

[Big Grin] [Razz] [Big Grin] [Razz]

--------------------
2000 GT CAMMED 281ci

Raiderjoey
¯
Member # 11230

this is what I rock with...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCCEQf0SL0U

--------------------
RAIDER NATION
Capital Mustang

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Eminem, Joe Budden, Joell Ortiz, Stack Bundles, Drake, Clipse (mostly Pusha T.) Ross, Meek Mill, Game, Bun B, Chris Brown, Usher, Justin (Timberlake and Beiber) Jay-z, Kanye, Joey Marx, Freck Billionaire, Fabolous, Jadakiss, Styles, Beans, Freeway

You sure ,your not white? [Razz] do you like any 2pac atleast? some DR Dre?

[ July 06, 2012, 12:23 AM: Message edited by: v-town coupe ]

Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
Raiderjoey
¯
Member # 11230

quote:
Originally posted by v-town coupe:
quote:

You sure ,your not white?
you sure you know why you're asking this question? lol.. 0_o

--------------------
RAIDER NATION
Capital Mustang

Just_a_GT
¯
Member # 10372

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

dont be no punk homie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwKdOKE8gjU&feature=related

--------------------
2000 GT CAMMED 281ci

Bulkster90
¯
Member # 11621

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bulkster90  Ford pictures for Bulkster90    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

I can see where you comin from. I'll be the first to admit he isn't he isn't the best lyricist. But the way he said things and did things is what made him dope. So if you don't see it as a whole I can see how people can think he is sub par.

40 only wishes he was as dope as Dre. Hella tried riding Dre's wave after her passed.

--------------------
1992 LX Coupe
2011 Coyote 5.0

Just_a_GT
¯
Member # 10372

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWRRnZPMl4k&feature=related [patriot] [patriot] [patriot]

--------------------
2000 GT CAMMED 281ci

Just_a_GT
¯
Member # 10372

quote:

we in the west coast bruh bruh!!!!!!

--------------------
2000 GT CAMMED 281ci

Raiderjoey
¯
Member # 11230

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I can see where you comin from. I'll be the first to admit he isn't he isn't the best lyricist. But the way he said things and did things is what made him dope. So if you don't see it as a whole I can see how people can think he is sub par.

40 only wishes he was as dope as Dre. Hella tried riding Dre's wave after her passed.

trust me I totally know what you mean by delivery of someone's music. Young Jeezy is sub-par lyrically but he makes up for it with the voice and delivery. I can't listen to MD ALL day, after 2 or 3 songs his voice starts to piss me off lmao. he sounds SOOOO basic. like a simple A-B-C flow and a weak voice. But he can make music to get people "bouncin" though...I'll give em that.

--------------------
RAIDER NATION
Capital Mustang

Bent70
¯
Member # 9694

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bent70  Ford pictures for Bent70    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Its all in the person and how they take it in...i have listen to him and basically all og bay rap growing up and exposed myself to it more than east coast or shit basicly all other parts of the countries styles. There is other stuff i dig, but i guess you can say its my flavor. For the record though e40 doesn't do for me much anymore.
I like some random stuff, but if you can't get it, you can't get it. That what makes us who we are.

--------------------
some stangs and thangs

Bulkster90
¯
Member # 11621

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bulkster90  Ford pictures for Bulkster90    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

and ill raise you this..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYT-D36lvsE

--------------------
1992 LX Coupe
2011 Coyote 5.0

Raiderjoey
¯
Member # 11230

quote:
quote:

we in the west coast bruh bruh!!!!!!
But the good music...isn't from here lol. It really isn't. I'm from CA, born in Sacramento and raised in SOCal. But my taste for music is all down south and east coast...that's where it's at.

--------------------
RAIDER NATION
Capital Mustang

Raiderjoey
¯
Member # 11230

quote:
quote:

and ill raise you this..

no one can get on that beat and make me listen to what they're saying...the only thing that I hear is Raspy and Styles..

--------------------
RAIDER NATION
Capital Mustang

Bulkster90
¯
Member # 11621

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

trust me I totally know what you mean by delivery of someone's music. Young Jeezy is sub-par lyrically but he makes up for it with the voice and delivery. I can't listen to MD ALL day, after 2 or 3 songs his voice starts to piss me off lmao. he sounds SOOOO basic. like a simple A-B-C flow and a weak voice. But he can make music to get people "bouncin" though...I'll give em that.
there is no hope then. but do know Dre isnt only party/thizz music. and dont let the hyphy movement fool you either. that wasnt mac dre. mistah fab and friends took that sound way too far lol.

--------------------
1992 LX Coupe
2011 Coyote 5.0

Just_a_GT
¯
Member # 10372

quote:
quote:
quote:

and ill raise you this..

no one can get on that beat and make me listen to what they're saying...the only thing that I hear is Raspy and Styles..
man HD go hella hard bro you sure you from California??????

--------------------
2000 GT CAMMED 281ci

Bulkster90
¯
Member # 11621

quote:
quote:
quote:

and ill raise you this..

and vice versa jadakiss and styles bore me on that beat.

--------------------
1992 LX Coupe
2011 Coyote 5.0

Just_a_GT
¯
Member # 10372

quote:
quote:
quote:

and ill raise you this..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjoXqiJ24tA

keep the fame all i want is fortune

[ July 06, 2012, 12:40 AM: Message edited by: ReekingHavoc ]

--------------------
2000 GT CAMMED 281ci

Bulkster90
¯
Member # 11621

and we havent even touched on things Dre did before anyone else. Dude was an innovator period. No one comes close.

--------------------
1992 LX Coupe
2011 Coyote 5.0

Raiderjoey
¯
Member # 11230

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

and ill raise you this..

trust me, I'm from CA and I rep it TOUGH. buuuut, as far as music from here goes...Crooked I, The Game, Snoop, Dr. Dre and a few others are all I can listen to.

--------------------
RAIDER NATION
Capital Mustang

Just_a_GT
¯
Member # 10372

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

and ill raise you this..

trust me, I'm from CA and I rep it TOUGH. buuuut, as far as music from here goes...Crooked I, The Game, Snoop, Dr. Dre and a few others are all I can listen to.
damn bro sumthing wrong wit you all that fake rap anyway

--------------------
2000 GT CAMMED 281ci

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com