Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Make me a believer... (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Make me a believer...
Bulkster90
¯
Member # 11621

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bulkster90  Ford pictures for Bulkster90    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ReekingHavoc:
quote:
Originally posted by jaehow23:
quote:
Originally posted by Bulkster90:
quote:
this is what I rock with...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCCEQf0SL0U

and ill raise you this..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYT-D36lvsE

no one can get on that beat and make me listen to what they're saying...the only thing that I hear is Raspy and Styles..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjoXqiJ24tA

keep the fame all i want is fortune

for HD shoulda posted somethin like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmJPnIAs_70&feature=related

or Occupation

--------------------
1992 LX Coupe
2011 Coyote 5.0

Raiderjoey
¯
Member # 11230

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raiderjoey  Ford pictures for Raiderjoey  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
and we havent even touched on things Dre did before anyone else. Dude was an innovator period. No one comes close.

no one cares who was ON something 1st lol. I relate that to the car game...who was the 1st to swap an engine out of a car and throw it into another one? Who was the 1st to take a Cobra bumper and slap it on a GT? people no longer pay respect to who did what first, those days are gone. I could tell you I was the 1st person to put a collection of my Jordans on YouTube and that I coined the term "HEAT!" at the same time...but it doesn't matter lol...

--------------------
Instagram: Raiderjoey
RAIDER NATION
Capital Mustang
www.soundcloud.com/raiderjoey

Posts: 1001803 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I know this fool did not just say drake was good or real.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18531 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
Bulkster90
¯
Member # 11621

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bulkster90  Ford pictures for Bulkster90    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
haha.. this turnin into "try and put Jae on bay rap"

music here too real plain and simple. im not gonna front like im in the struggle or nothin. but if you dont want to listen to the struggle than yea bay area music aint for you.

--------------------
1992 LX Coupe
2011 Coyote 5.0

Just_a_GT
¯
Member # 10372

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Just_a_GT  Ford pictures for Just_a_GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
I know this fool did not just say drake was good or real.

[worship] [worship] [worship]
this just might be part of my sig

--------------------
1990 GT 308 edelbrock alum heads Daily driver
2000 GT CAMMED 281ci

Posts: 697 | From: Winton, CA | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
Bulkster90
¯
Member # 11621

quote:
quote:
and we havent even touched on things Dre did before anyone else. Dude was an innovator period. No one comes close.

no one cares who was ON something 1st lol. I relate that to the car game...who was the 1st to swap an engine out of a car and throw it into another one? Who was the 1st to take a Cobra bumper and slap it on a GT? people no longer pay respect to who did what first, those days are gone. I could tell you I was the 1st person to put a collection of my Jordans on YouTube and that I coined the term "HEAT!" at the same time...but it doesn't matter lol...
you asked to see what the hype was about. so im giving you things to think about.

--------------------
1992 LX Coupe
2011 Coyote 5.0

Raiderjoey
¯
Member # 11230

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raiderjoey  Ford pictures for Raiderjoey  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
like I said a page ago...I'm not trying to bash on bay area music. It's just not music to my ears, no pun intended. you guys like what you like, and I like what I like. I simply wanted to see if I could listen and feel the same about it as most of you guys. lol, clearly it's not gonna happen that way this time.

Neight, don't take things out of context, son.

--------------------
RAIDER NATION
Capital Mustang

Just_a_GT
¯
Member # 10372

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Just_a_GT  Ford pictures for Just_a_GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
like I said a page ago...I'm not trying to bash on bay area music. It's just not music to my ears, no pun intended. you guys like what you like, and I like what I like. I simply wanted to see if I could listen and feel the same about it as most of you guys. lol, clearly it's not gonna happen that way this time.

obviously you like garbage, no pun intended
[patriot]

--------------------
2000 GT CAMMED 281ci

Raiderjoey
¯
Member # 11230

quote:
quote:
quote:

you asked to see what the hype was about. so im giving you things to think about.
Touche.

--------------------
RAIDER NATION
Capital Mustang

Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saleen 00-768  Ford pictures for Saleen 00-768    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I will never like a song because of somone else likes it
IMO hype is the dumbest thing I've ever herd to me if u genuinely like It you like it
You shouldnt need anyone to convince you or ur jus easily influenced

Mac dre was a solid ass rapper with clever word play

--------------------
'00 Saleen SC #768
'90 GT
'90 California Edition (sold)
'87 Saleen #264 (sold)

Raiderjoey
¯
Member # 11230

quote:
Originally posted by ReekingHavoc:
quote:

obviously you like garbage, no pun intended
[patriot]

see now, you're just taking it somewhere it doesn't need to go. lol.

--------------------
RAIDER NATION
Capital Mustang

Bulkster90
¯
Member # 11621

exactly why im not tryin to put stuff on you. as soon as i read your list i knew how things where gonna go down.

--------------------
1992 LX Coupe
2011 Coyote 5.0

Raiderjoey
¯
Member # 11230

quote:
Originally posted by sneakyfox90:

Mac dre was a solid ass rapper with clever word play

I didn't hear one line that made me:

-

just sayin...

--------------------
RAIDER NATION
Capital Mustang

Bulkster90
¯
Member # 11621

quote:

music here too real plain and simple. im not gonna front like im in the struggle or nothin. but if you dont want to listen to the struggle than yea bay area music aint for you.

... BOTTOM LINE regarding bay area rap.

--------------------
1992 LX Coupe
2011 Coyote 5.0

Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saleen 00-768  Ford pictures for Saleen 00-768    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
And maybe you just can't relate to Him and what he raps about?
U ever think about that?
I will say that I like his earlier music more than his later music but it was all still great to listen to

[ July 06, 2012, 12:54 AM: Message edited by: sneakyfox90 ]

--------------------
'00 Saleen SC #768
'90 GT
'87 Saleen #264 (sold)

Raiderjoey
¯
Member # 11230

quote:
exactly why im not tryin to put stuff on you. as soon as i read your list i knew how things where gonna go down.

90% of my list would eat that Mac Dre's food. Period.

--------------------
RAIDER NATION
Capital Mustang

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Eminem, Joe Budden, Joell Ortiz, Stack Bundles, Drake, Clipse (mostly Pusha T.) Ross, Meek Mill, Game, Bun B, Chris Brown, Usher, Justin (Timberlake and Beiber) Jay-z, Kanye, Joey Marx, Freck Billionaire, Fabolous, Jadakiss, Styles, Beans, Freeway

just to name a few.

I don't really like Bay Area style music...minus a few songs.

I've met you so I know it ain't true but that list would make me think you're a tone deaf 12 year old girl.

I'm no fan of Mac Dre by any means but Drake, Fabolous, Chris Brown, Justin Beiber, Freeway?? You're kidding right?

[ July 06, 2012, 12:54 AM: Message edited by: fstryde3 ]

Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I pop exstacy pills and slap hoes yo!
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
Just_a_GT
¯
Member # 10372

quote:
quote:

now youre just trolling  -

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

--------------------
2000 GT CAMMED 281ci

Raiderjoey
¯
Member # 11230

quote:
Originally posted by fstryde3:
quote:
Eminem, Joe Budden, Joell Ortiz, Stack Bundles, Drake, Clipse (mostly Pusha T.) Ross, Meek Mill, Game, Bun B, Chris Brown, Usher, Justin (Timberlake and Beiber) Jay-z, Kanye, Joey Marx, Freck Billionaire, Fabolous, Jadakiss, Styles, Beans, Freeway

just to name a few.

I don't really like Bay Area style music...minus a few songs.

I've met you so I know it ain't true but that list would make me think you're a tone deaf 12 year old girl.

I'm no fan of Mac Dre by any means but Drake, Fabolous, Chris Brown, Justin Beiber, Freeway?? You're kidding right?

no joke.

--------------------
RAIDER NATION
Capital Mustang

Bulkster90
¯
Member # 11621

quote:
quote:

i already made it clear he is not the best lyricist. mac dre just made better/more enjoyable music than 90% of your list.

--------------------
1992 LX Coupe
2011 Coyote 5.0

Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

Ther are many albums u can just put in and let it play start to finish

--------------------
'00 Saleen SC #768
'90 GT
'87 Saleen #264 (sold)

Just_a_GT
¯
Member # 10372

jaehow i got a question for you... you write your own lyrics right???

--------------------
2000 GT CAMMED 281ci

Bulkster90
¯
Member # 11621

"i can talk a cat off a fish wagon, or sell an eskimo ice at a high price and get him twice, man im nothing nice"

clever shit. years before anyone was spittin like that.

--------------------
1992 LX Coupe
2011 Coyote 5.0

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hyphy rap is the worst music I've ever heard. I guess if you can't get an education, you just represent being dumb and retarded?
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com