Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Was in an accident UPDATE! (Page 5)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Was in an accident UPDATE!
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
quote:
Originally posted by RODRIGUEZ:
To be honest bro, I would have chased you down and kicked your ass too if you had thrown a half eaten burrito at my 2013 5.0 that I bought brand new out the dealer 40k plus, shoot I would have probably kicked or try to kick your ass if you had thrown a burrito at my coupe let alone a new 50.

But he was really out of hand to rear end you like that purposely. He could have handled it a different way...

While I get what you're saying, it's that level of thinking that put him in the situation he was in.
Aaaaayyyeeeee pepie coma staz eh lay I iee izz meee oooss waaayy

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by DIRTY SALLY:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by RODRIGUEZ:
To be honest bro, I would have chased you down and kicked your ass too if you had thrown a half eaten burrito at my 2013 5.0 that I bought brand new out the dealer 40k plus, shoot I would have probably kicked or try to kick your ass if you had thrown a burrito at my coupe let alone a new 50.

But he was really out of hand to rear end you like that purposely. He could have handled it a different way...

While I get what you're saying, it's that level of thinking that put him in the situation he was in.
Aaaaayyyeeeee pepie coma staz eh lay I iee izz meee oooss waaayy
The fuck? [Eek!]

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -
Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Got the police report today. Guy was 49 years old and Japanese. They declared him at fault and he admitted to holding me in my car and punching me. Once I'm able to print it I'll post it up for you all to read.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Now I picture you getting pummeled by the guy from The Hangover!

[ July 02, 2012, 07:29 PM: Message edited by: hidnn.o.s. ]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:

-

[ July 02, 2012, 07:39 PM: Message edited by: fstryde3 ]

Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
AR_Stang
351W
Member # 10223

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AR_Stang  Ford pictures for AR_Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fstryde3:
quote:

-
Chow....Leslie Chow hahaha

--------------------
-American Revolution-

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Got the police report today. Guy was 49 years old and Japanese. They declared him at fault and he admitted to holding me in my car and punching me. Once I'm able to print it I'll post it up for you all to read.

So your ass threw a burrito then got whooped up by Mr. Miagi???
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

For the record. I was never getting 'whooped' or 'pummeled'.
I was sitting in my car, seat belt STILL on when he started to punch. Nothing landed clean and I kept grabbing his wrists for 'wrist control' so he couldn't land clean or with power.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jaejae5.0  Ford pictures for Jaejae5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
he was 49 and japanese..and you choked him to sleep..lmao!

--------------------
1987 notchback h/c/i 302 & 70mm turbo SOLD

2000 camaro ss cam only

Posts: 4890 | From: the combustion chamber | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jaejae5.0:
he was 49 and japanese..and you choked him to sleep..lmao!

lmaooooo his eyes were prob shut tight !

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AR_Stang:
quote:
Originally posted by fstryde3:
quote:

-
Chow....Leslie Chow hahaha
Lmaooo TOO DOO LOO MUDA FUCKAAAAAAAAAA !!!

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
For the record. I was never getting 'whooped' or 'pummeled'.
I was sitting in my car, seat belt STILL on when he started to punch. Nothing landed clean and I kept grabbing his wrists for 'wrist control' so he couldn't land clean or with power.

Why would you sit there and even let him get close to your car, i would have opened the door as fast and hard as i could as soon as he was close enough. And once his knees were smashed then start in. ROOKIE SHIT

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

triple b
¯
Member # 8763

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for triple b  Ford pictures for triple b    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lol its not as easy as you think to open the car door while dodging punches be there done that to say the least rhe guy who did that to me ran home to strap up panzy ass bitch out there now days lol i still remember the guy posted on his apartment stairs with a strap as i drove by it started from a stank eye

--------------------
1988 4cyl conv 306 HCI "sasha"
2004 tahoe
Sold- 87 GT, 72 chevelle, 63 biscane, 82 monte carlo, 73 nova, 88 silverado,

Posts: 1730 | From: sacramento ca | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wrist control.......lol stop watching ufc it wont help you against someone who actually knows what they are doing

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com