Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Was in an accident UPDATE! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Was in an accident UPDATE!
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
quote:
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
quote:
Originally posted by SS396chevelle:
So you pulled a bitch move an throw something at the guys stang because he braked checked you then you went an caused an wreck becuase you were road raging.then plan on suing the guy.tell me an i right so far

Yes I threw a burrito at his car cause he attempted to brake check me, it wasn't really road rage it was more of a 'your an idiot for trying such a move in a first place and then try and talk shit to me cause your mad you didn't get to brake check me'
Also, I'm a great driver, I avoid accidents a lot. If he didn't have the road rage he did, he wouldn't have followed me off the freeway or accelerate out of a turn that led from a stop sign, maybe if he woulda been focussing on a car or two ahead of him instead of just me he would have been able to see me braking.

So you're mostly wrong. AND even if, so me throwing a burrito at his car gives him the right to hold me in my car and punch me?

Throwing a burrito at someone is called assault, ask me how i know. LOL
Logic is so wasted on cafords members.sounds like you started some shit an you didnt thinl the guy would do anything
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 88FOX:
If you didn't file a police report and press charges on him for assault then your case is guna be flimsy. Might even be able to get him for assault with a deadly weapon (the car) or some shit. I got 500 for the Honda cash in hand

The cops did show up. They did their police stuff. I'm gonna get a copy of the report in a few days. I told them I wanted to press charges. But they let us both go. VPD sucks.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dave, I don't care that he did something. Wow he punched me while I was sitting down. I got out the car, he swung on me again, I dodged it and put him to sleep for 10 seconds. Sounds to me like he had the worse day.

Rear ended a p.o.s Civic causing more damage to his $40k 5.0 than my civic is probably worth.

And then tried to beat me up but didn't do shit, but then got handled. Hmmmm.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
I would've shanked that fool.

WE KNOW THIS!!
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
by the way posting this story on a public forum may end up hurting you in court,you are flat out admitting you threw stuff at him, and the fact the guy drives a new 5.0. well........ he has probably visted or vists this site. Just say'n.
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Dave, I don't care that he did something. Wow he punched me while I was sitting down. I got out the car, he swung on me again, I dodged it and put him to sleep for 10 seconds. Sounds to me like he had the worse day.

Rear ended a p.o.s Civic causing more damage to his $40k 5.0 than my civic is probably worth.

And then tried to beat me up but didn't do shit, but then got handled. Hmmmm.

So both pull bitch ass road rage moves.an real men dont press charges when things break out in to fist acuffs they just chalk up to the game
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by v-town coupe:
by the way posting this story on a public forum may end up hurting you in court,you are flat out admitting you threw stuff at him, and the fact the guy drives a new 5.0. well........ he has probably visted or vists this site. Just say'n.

Thisssssssss!!!!!! Hella dumb

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

quote:
Originally posted by v-town coupe:

I feel you good looking. I even told the cop I threw the burrito so I'm not worried about that.

I don't think he's on the site, I'm sure he would have chimed in by now. I know where I was wrong, but he should have been more concerned with the road rather than trying to brake check me for no reason, I wasn't even tailgating him, if I was I woulda rear ended him, but he hit me, soooo.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What kind of burrito was it? If that shit had carnitas in it, then you're fucked up for throwing a perfectly good burrito with tasty pork in it.

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by wilit:
What kind of burrito was it? If that shit had carnitas in it, then you're fucked up for throwing a perfectly good burrito with tasty pork in it.

It was a vegetarian burrito [Frown]

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

quote:
Originally posted by wilit:

Haha. We have some bomb Carnitas at my work. But it was just beans, cheese, rice, lettuce(which was nasty that's why I only ate half cause the lettuce ruined it) and sour creme.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Raiderjoey
¯
Member # 11230

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raiderjoey  Ford pictures for Raiderjoey  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have a hard time believing about 75% of this. But hopefully everything gets handled.

--------------------
Instagram: Raiderjoey
RAIDER NATION
Capital Mustang
www.soundcloud.com/raiderjoey

Posts: 1001803 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :
Pittsburg Mustang Owner
¯
Member # 6100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pittsburg Mustang Owner  Ford pictures for Pittsburg Mustang Owner    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
#1: I did NOT brake check you. You were on my ass while the car in front of my was slowing down.

#2: you did NOT put me to sleep. You kept screaming "I'm sorry" while I put a pounding to your face.

And remember, you motioned for ME to FOLLOW YOU.

You bit more than you could chew. Thanks for more evidence.

Posts: 1019 | From: Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
88FOX
¯
Member # 9969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88FOX  Ford pictures for 88FOX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Shit just got real. [burnout] I had a feeling I seen those rims on a new 5.0 before!
Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Pittsburg Mustang Owner:
#1: I did NOT brake check you. You were on my ass while the car in front of my was slowing down.

#2: you did NOT put me to sleep. You kept screaming "I'm sorry" while I put a pounding to your face.

[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

quote:

Sounds like you gave a ptown ass beating.
Pittsburg Mustang Owner
¯
Member # 6100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pittsburg Mustang Owner  Ford pictures for Pittsburg Mustang Owner    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LOL I'm jus trolling.

Woulda been crazy as shit if it really was me tho lol

Posts: 1019 | From: Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

It's always nice to hear BOTH sides of the story.....

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

88FOX
¯
Member # 9969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88FOX  Ford pictures for 88FOX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
LOL I'm jus trolling.

Fuck you! If I see you in traffic I hope you like burritos!

[ June 26, 2012, 09:47 PM: Message edited by: 88FOX ]

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
cue the popcorn eating gifs

damn! nevermind

[ June 26, 2012, 09:48 PM: Message edited by: fredfifty ]

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

quote:
LOL I'm jus trolling.

Damn, I thought shit was going to get interesting.

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Crying I'm sorry after acting like a tough guy, haahahaha you just got your MAN card pulled. How stupid could you really be

--------------------

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
Crying I'm sorry after acting like a tough guy, haahahaha you just got your MAN card pulled. How stupid could you really be

Fucking Pittsburg mustang owner lol that's too funny

--------------------

triple b
¯
Member # 8763

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for triple b  Ford pictures for triple b    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by jaehow23:
I have a hard time believing about 75% of this. But hopefully everything gets handled.

Dam u called it! lol should have started side bet i would like to see the rematch!

--------------------
1988 4cyl conv 306 HCI "sasha"
2004 tahoe
Sold- 87 GT, 72 chevelle, 63 biscane, 82 monte carlo, 73 nova, 88 silverado,

Posts: 1730 | From: sacramento ca | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com