Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Was in an accident UPDATE! (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Was in an accident UPDATE!
phonso302
¯
Member # 9260

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phonso302  Ford pictures for phonso302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lol at you thinking you will get a new 5.0 out this... i would say 5/6k if you stretch out the whole back pain.
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
are you sure VPD is gonna write up a report on this? did you get a report number?

post that shit when you get it! [Big Grin] i want to read the witness statements lol

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saleen 00-768  Ford pictures for Saleen 00-768    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
U threw a burrito at a somone while driving

Major bitch move

The rest is all expected weather u won the fight or not after that
Be expecting a fight if u guna do shit like that

Bad driving is one thing but u stooped to a lower level

[ June 26, 2012, 10:23 PM: Message edited by: sneakyfox90 ]

--------------------
'00 Saleen SC #768
'90 GT
'90 California Edition (sold)
'87 Saleen #264 (sold)

Marks93
¯
Member # 11130

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marks93  Ford pictures for Marks93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Pittsburg Mustang Owner:
LOL I'm jus trolling.

Woulda been crazy as shit if it really was me tho lol

My wife just asked me what the hell I was laughing so hard about. That's some good stuff there!! [worship]
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hahaha. You got me Pittburg. I don't think ima get a new 5.0 either. Just nice to say/hope. Lol.

Jaehow, what is so hard to believe. It's the honest to gods truth.

And if he wanted a rematch/real fight I'd gladly give it to him.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good shit.You shoulda stomped his nuts while he was out.I would've. [Smile]

--------------------
"Im not stupid,i just act that way so i dont make you dummies uncomfortable."

"Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill."

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Throwing a burrito on his car does give him The right to pound The shit out of you, yes

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Hahaha. You got me Pittburg. I don't think ima get a new 5.0 either. Just nice to say/hope. Lol.

Jaehow, what is so hard to believe. It's the honest to gods truth.

And if he wanted a rematch/real fight I'd gladly give it to him.

Dude you're such a badass i bet you wear tapout shirts with flip flops with balck socks
a302juGRnot
¯
Member # 10163

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for a302juGRnot  Ford pictures for a302juGRnot    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
throwing a burrito at someones car, you should expect hostility worst case. in this case it happenedlol. but dont get it twisted...i dont think it gives anyone the right to slam into ones car and swing at the driver. still some funny as shitlol

--------------------
H/C/I slammed and flushed NOTCHback

H/C/I 1995 mustang gt sold

Posts: 1646 | From: sacramento | Registered: Jul 2010  |  :
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by a302juGRnot:
throwing a burrito at someones car, you should expect hostility worst case. in this case it happenedlol. but dont get it twisted...i dont think it gives anyone the right to slam into ones car and swing at the driver. still some funny as shitlol

I feel you. I know I was wrong for throwing the burrito. Lol.

@Fasthatch - I actually don't wear Tapout shirts. Lol. Black Tee's on mine. I do wear flip flops cause it's hot lately. I only wear black socks with my Jordan's or with no shoes at all cause I do that shit.

@hidin os - I'd be mad too, especially since he didn't pound me, but I wouldn't have put my brand new 5.0 in harms way as he did.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

TubeSteakJohnson
¯
Member # 8967

Ford Icon 6 posted      Profile for TubeSteakJohnson  Ford pictures for TubeSteakJohnson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
x Raelsmar x. You should have pulled a Fasthatch move and ran. This way, you get to live another day. [patriot]
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

quote:
Originally posted by Ham n'Eggs:
x Raelsmar x. You should have pulled a Fasthatch move and ran. This way, you get to live another day. [patriot]

Haha. I have a 96 Civic with between 2-300k miles on the motor, I probably have maybe 100hp if I'm lucky. He had a new 5.0 pushing 400hp, maybe more. There was no way I could have ran away from him. I'm alive still, my back just hurts a little and I feel bad for my Honda and that gorgeous Mustang he fucked up.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

KCmustangboy
¯
Member # 1927

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KCmustangboy  Ford pictures for KCmustangboy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
These has been one of the best posts I have read in forever... FUCKING FUNNY!

On a serious note, road rage, throwing food at cars, chasing people, break checking, tailgating... These are all things to avoid. I have been involved in some in my younger days and try to be very smart about this now. WRONG or RIGHT a broken car sucks, as does a wreck on your insurance, etc....

--------------------
03 Cobra... Factory long block, with Whipple and AED tune... 812rwhp 10.0s @ 140... almost there!

WWW.AEDHP.COM

Posts: 1691 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
FUCKIN CLASSIC!!! Best thread I've read in a while [worship]

Pittsburgh had me rollin lmao [worship]

Did you take a pic of where the burrito hit his car? I wanna see the burrito damage lol

Reminds me of that 'burrito' scene from Anchorman lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDfQo1ANeLM

[ June 27, 2012, 01:15 AM: Message edited by: CLEEN 50 ]

--------------------
91 GT
(cafords reg date: 6/02)

Posts: 2534 | From: Peninsula | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
triple b
¯
Member # 8763

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for triple b  Ford pictures for triple b    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Funny shit yes but i will give it to you he pulled a bitch move too who punches someone in the car? Your burrito was outta pocket too. Way to go for getting out after this guy though he had u scared with his attempt to fight you while you still had ur seatbelt on lol. Now thats the real bitch move. Luckly nobody pulled out a stick or something else that would be assalt with deadly weapon

[ June 27, 2012, 01:16 AM: Message edited by: triple b ]

Posts: 1730 | From: sacramento ca | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saleen 00-768  Ford pictures for Saleen 00-768    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by triple b:
Funny shit yes but i will give it to you he pulled a bitch move too who punches someone in the car? Your burrito was outta pocket too. Way to go for getting out after this guy though he had u scared with his attempt to fight you while you still had ur seatbelt on lol. Now thats the real bitch move. Luckly nobody pulled out a stick or something else that would be assalt with deadly weapon

If someone threw a burrito at my car a fair fights outta the question. As soon as I had a clear shot on dudes head I woulda done the same fucking thing wich is pound that shit while u sit in ur seat
Somone who throws shit don't deserve a fair fight
Lucky the dude didn't put u in the hospital

[ June 27, 2012, 01:34 AM: Message edited by: sneakyfox90 ]

--------------------
'00 Saleen SC #768
'90 GT
'87 Saleen #264 (sold)

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The whole Moral of this thread is: if you want to be in UFC, you must play UFC!
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
CHP2981
¯
Member # 9240

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CHP2981  Ford pictures for CHP2981    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
In this day and age I've learned people don't play fair when it comes to fighting on the street. In my case I was on my way home and this guy for what ever reason was standing on the sidewalk on 23rd street throwing his hands up like, what's up. So I stop and walk up to dude about 30 feet away when he pulls a 45 and starts shooting. I turned around and ran and got hit in my left cheek by my ear. If I my head would have been a couple inches to the left I'd have died in 06. I thank God everytime that think of it. I'm just saying you don't know if they have a gun or not. Some people can't accept an ass whooping. Be careful I think many of us have kids and it would be messed up to die because of road rage.

[ June 27, 2012, 01:39 AM: Message edited by: CHP2981 ]

--------------------
No half steppin

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CHP2981:
In this day and age I've learned people don't play fair when it comes to fighting on the street. In my case I was on my way home and this guy for what ever reason was standing on the sidewalk on 23rd street throwing his hands up like, what's up. So I stop and walk up to dude about 30 feet away when he pulls a 45 and starts shooting. I turned around and ran and got hit in my left cheek by my ear. If I my head would have been a couple inches to the left I'd have died in 06. I thank God everytime that think of it. I'm just saying you don't know if they have a gun or not. Some people can't accept an ass whooping. Be careful I think many of us have kids and it would be messed up to die because of road rage.

[patriot]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CHP2981:

This
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
quote:
Originally posted by 306mustang:
Damn I need to start watching some UFC then

You'd be amazed what you can learn from just watching. But it helps to have friends who like to play around.
I am sorry for your accident and all..and hope it all turns out positive for you...buuuuuut the whole UFC thing kills it for me..

You can't learn shit by watching...it's kind of dumb of you to even act like you know even Know a small percentage of what you're talking about...and that's what I find funny...actually hilarious...

It's stories like this that make me and my team mates laugh...when you get a chance if you really want to learn; head to a good MMA/BJJ school and you'll see what you watch and try and practice at home is nothing like being trained by someone in or around the sport...

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

Its all about the human instinct
And people don't realize how quickly they can put themselves in a situation with somone they don't know thats the key is not knowing what the other person is capable of

The other thing to realize is when in serious danger people will protect them selvs first whatever t takes and worry about the consequence after the fact wich is somthing to b taken serious because the reality is majority of People make bad decisions so no matter how hard u are if the other guy pulls a gun ur done son.

My advice is roll with the punches and most people have a hard time doing so and usually can't hold back from retaliation because of their pride wich is why dude got out swingin because his pride was hurt when a burrito landed on his new 40,000$ 5.0
The situation could have been easily avoided

[ June 27, 2012, 02:19 AM: Message edited by: sneakyfox90 ]

--------------------
'00 Saleen SC #768
'90 GT
'87 Saleen #264 (sold)

SLOWSN95
¯
Member # 8269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWSN95  Ford pictures for SLOWSN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn.. I was too late for the anchorman scene [Frown]

[ June 27, 2012, 02:56 AM: Message edited by: SLOWSN95 ]

--------------------
94' GT
347 Stroker
MM Suspended

2003 SB SVT Lightning
Pullied and Lowered

89'Hatch-SOLD

Posts: 2214 | From: 510/east bay | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
DevonShelbyGT
¯
Member # 8696

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DevonShelbyGT  Ford pictures for DevonShelbyGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
... and this is why i come to cafords.com [patriot]
Posts: 299 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Some of you guys posted some real shit, thanks for the heads up on stuff. I'm aware it could have been avoided and if I could do it over again I wouldn't have thrown the burrito. But it is what it is and now it's done. It's a funny story we all got a laugh out of.

I'm also very aware of how different 'playing UFC' and competing with mma athletes is. I was just saying.

Also me and a friend were just talking about the anchorman thing. Hilarious.

No I don't have pics of the burrito damage sorry. But it landed on the door handle so some beans and rice was stuck under the passenger side door handle and that area.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com