Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Muslim? (Page 6)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Muslim?
nitrous_bob
CAFords OG
Member # 77

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for nitrous_bob  Ford pictures for nitrous_bob    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
you copied part...i'll paste more

According to Oxford Dictionary of Islam the word 'Kafir' means: 'Unbeliever. First applied to Meccans who refused submission to Islam, the term implies an active rejection of divine revelation. In Islamic parlance, a kāfir is a word used to describe a person who rejects Islamic faith, i.e. "hides or covers [viz., the truth]"

hmm...refuses to submit ? that doesnt sound like "freedom of religion" to me

nor does it sound like "the religion of peace"

Kafir, like infidel, has also come to be regarded as offensive,[22] thus some Muslim scholars discourage its use due to the Quran's command to use kind words.[23][22] It is even a punishable offense to use this term against a Jew or a Christian, under Islamic law.[22] Some contemporary Muslim extremists, however, have applied the term to all non-Muslims

if you want to use an offensive word towards me....an irish catholic (the true freedom fighters), i will embrace it rather than be angry

thats why it is inked on my right arm, along with a shamrock, and other things i feel politically personal to me

keep posting...your doing your religion no good

ive only begun

--------------------
5.0 OG since 1990

Posts: 1402 | From: st clair shores MI | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
nitrous_bob
CAFords OG
Member # 77

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for nitrous_bob  Ford pictures for nitrous_bob    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 2Foxes2Five0Coupes:
I know Muslims and Mexicans who speak their language but can't read it . Because u know Muslims does not mean they read their language.

haha...2 of them are 40 and moved from iraq 2 years ago

you REALLY need to know when to shut up, notice you have no supporters anymore ?????? but hey i'll keep proving you stupid

gonna have to wait til tomorrow tho....10pm for me now

--------------------
5.0 OG since 1990

nitrous_bob
CAFords OG
Member # 77

quote:
You should of got that tat in English if that's all u wanted it to say.

no, it was very clear

there is more meaning when it is in YOUR language, i live near dearborn....the largest concentration of muslims in THE WORLD outside of the middle east

again...more knowledge needed on your part

--------------------
5.0 OG since 1990

2Foxes2Five0Coupes
¯
Member # 9154

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2Foxes2Five0Coupes  Ford pictures for 2Foxes2Five0Coupes    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok so u chose the meaning infidel from a Arabic word that even you know has many meanings . Great ! argument over you like that word! That's the meanin YOU like . People with a basic understanding of Arabic will see your tat totally different. As they say: cool stories bro! Btw never once did I try and "represent "my religion through these arguments . To me that means proselytize or teach about religion through words or example. You like this word too you used it a lot. Peace!
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I guess im a fucking kaafir too, cause i dont believe your religion's bullshit. The truth is not taught by pedophiles and people who treat their women like dogs.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is what you guys are hiding from yourselves.

LINK NSFW NSFW NSFW

http://i.imgur.com/kxPJd.jpg

--------------------

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

-

Why give this up???
 -

-

-

--------------------

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

-

-

-

-

--------------------

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

-

-

-

-

--------------------

2Foxes2Five0Coupes
¯
Member # 9154

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2Foxes2Five0Coupes  Ford pictures for 2Foxes2Five0Coupes    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mmmmm bacon you forgot your favorite ....  - this all u doing now you on repeat .
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Why don't you try some spam, it's actually pretty good with rice.
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
^^^

-

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Your right that's the point I have nothing to prove to you e thuggin. So no , as u say I won't post pics glorifying what I'm capable of . Finally your right about something! . I started this flame war ? think not. I pointed out that u soundlike a "redneck" loud mouth braggart for saying shit like: "look at my knife I was trained to use" " it could have Muslim blood on it?" To al stock who posted a non offensive pic and message to muslims . If your point is to be a provacatuer you succeeded. If I responded to your scout sniper pic with a snide remark and pic suggesting I've potentially harmed marine's how would u respond? I hope this ends the bs I hope you succeed in your quest to learn more about religion whichever it is.

Don't even waste your time bro, none of the pics posted on this thread was anywhere near offensive.

Matter fact, it's pure comedy given the lack of knowledge and education on this thread.

But I agree with you regarding how many feel tough behind a computer screen. We refer to them as trolls:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=troll

Once again, Salams to all my brothers and sisters on the board!

[ June 26, 2012, 05:33 AM: Message edited by: AL STOCK ]

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Yeah I'm a fucking troll cause i called your religious leader out for being a pedophile. Your religion lets you get away with anything, child fucking, suicide bombing. Shit i would expect you to think like a human and make a decision for yourself but your brain washed asses can't think past all the virgins you get in heaven. I just want a bad bitch in this life, why do i have to kill myself just to get a bunch of bitches who havent had their cherries popped in an afterlife nobody has yet to proved exists.

[ June 26, 2012, 10:06 AM: Message edited by: Cobra 93-4992 ]

--------------------

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post 
Al Stock has posted many times that he stands behind BinLaden (sp?) and he thinks the 9/11 is a conspiracy THAT THE UNITED STATES WAS BEHIND...

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com