Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Muslim? (Page 5)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Muslim?
nitrous_bob
CAFords OG
Member # 77

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for nitrous_bob  Ford pictures for nitrous_bob    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
pick ur poison...she'll dot ur eye in any caliber

9mm ?

-

.45 acp ??

-

shes good in kendo as well, the blade is ALWAYS better

how bout going to prom ?????

-

-

your ball bitch

[ June 24, 2012, 09:57 PM: Message edited by: nitrous_bob ]

--------------------
5.0 OG since 1990

Posts: 1402 | From: st clair shores MI | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
^ I have one of those as a fishing/bait knife.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

2Foxes2Five0Coupes
¯
Member # 9154

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2Foxes2Five0Coupes  Ford pictures for 2Foxes2Five0Coupes    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't get off on bragging bout shit . I ain't posting no pics to prove I'm tough . Bragging bout Fucking people in the ass is for fags or folks outta they mind . Nice pics yall some bad bitches. Keep living in the past though cause you obviously ain't got nothing going now talking bout who you murdered and being gay and shit.
2Foxes2Five0Coupes
¯
Member # 9154

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2Foxes2Five0Coupes  Ford pictures for 2Foxes2Five0Coupes    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wanna be tuff guys are the ones saying gay shit like threatening to fuck people in the ass and execute there family on the internet. Your a clown now . I don't want none of your srb either nice gun threat. That's awesome you make internet threats and live outside of California I wouldn't want to run into . I'm done chatting with u have fun making more drugged out gulf war syndrome /watching to many dam movie threats and posting pics of your hot daughter [Whoo Whooooo!] [patriot]
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[ Nitrous Bob]

Whoever takes yours daughters hand in marriage is gonna be a lucky man. [patriot]
If any guys try getting ruff with her, she will be able to defend herself too LOL.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

75 chevy
¯
Member # 6717

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 75 chevy  Ford pictures for 75 chevy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I meant no disrespect to anyone on this thread... Every religion has murdered in the name of their God. I was merely trying to understand Muslim's a little bit. Bashing and threatening...not into that.
I never got a response to Solomon's temple. Its just something thing I can't get past.

Posts: 1917 | From: california | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
you know neight is rubbing one out to your duaghter right now.
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by nitrous_bob:
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
Born and raised a Muslim, full faith in my religion.

-

As-Salamu Alaykum to all my Muslim brothers and sisters on this board.

and i am proud to be an INFIDEL

yes...thats a marine corps ka-bar in my hand and i know how to use it.

i wonder if any muslim blood was spilled by it ??????

-

-

-

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
Carless
¯
Member # 9119

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carless  Ford pictures for Carless  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
Born and raised a Muslim, full faith in my religion.

-

As-Salamu Alaykum to all my Muslim brothers and sisters on this board.

and i am proud to be an INFIDEL

yes...thats a marine corps ka-bar in my hand and i know how to use it.

i wonder if any muslim blood was spilled by it ??????

-

-

Not sure what reason you have to hate us,

But......

"that's a clown question bro"

I'm not her to start shit. I'm a ford enthusiast nd an American muscle guy. Shit happens and people Adjust. Goodluck with life man.

[patriot]

--------------------
*89 LX 5.0(sold)
*86 GT 5.0(sold)
*90 GT 5.0

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://english.ruvr.ru/2012_05_13/74584752/

Egypt presidential candidate seeks Constitution based on Sharia Law
Tags: Muslim Brotherhood, News, World, Egypt political crisis, Egyptian elections, Politics

May 13, 2012 12:18 Moscow Time
Egypt presidential candidate seeks Constitution based on Sharia Law
Photo: EPA

Print Email Add to blog

Egypt’s Constitution should be based on the Koran and Sharia law, presidential candidate from the Muslim Brotherhood Islamist movement Mohamed Morsi said.

“The Koran is our constitution, the Prophet is our leader, jihad is our path and death in the name of Allah is our goal,” Morsi said in his election speech before Cairo University students on Saturday night.

Today Egypt is close as never before to the triumph of Islam at all the state levels, he said.

“Today we can establish Sharia law because our nation will acquire well-being only with Islam and Sharia. The Muslim Brothers and the Freedom and Justice Party will be the conductors of these goals,” he said.

The Muslim Brotherhood Islamist group has been banned in Egypt for decades before being legalized following the ouster of President Hosni Mubarak in last year’s popular uprising, and has since emerged as a powerful political force.

The first round of Egypt’s presidential election is scheduled for May 23-24. The presidential campaign starts on April 30 and finishes at midnight on May 21.

The president will be elected for a four-year term.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

nitrous_bob
CAFords OG
Member # 77

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for nitrous_bob  Ford pictures for nitrous_bob    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
http://english.ruvr.ru/2012_05_13/74584752/

“The Koran is our constitution, the Prophet is our leader, jihad is our path and death in the name of Allah is our goal,” Morsi said in his election speech before Cairo University students on Saturday night.

well here you go. that says it all doesnt it. it doesnt sound like a small minority taking the quran out of text to me

to 2foxes..... no you dont brag about shit after you called out huh ? AFTER you called me out , and called me what....a redneck liar of sorts ????

and i'll excuse your stupidity for being ball-less bitch who has never stood up for anything, an SRB isnt a gun, its a "service record book" so nice try that i threatened you...typical cunt move actually

my son still lives in cali, so dont think im not around, i fly in and out san jose many times a year

once again i'll repeat myself

"you dont know me"

so stop playing like your a player, your a penny ante house nigger and thats all you'll ever be

to whom ever suggested i hate you (muslims, unless you tag yourself as a extremist hell bent on sharia law and jihad)....you are mistaken

i feel i was very cordial in this conversation, i made no ill remarks til someone (who happens to be muslim) started shit talking

btw....2foxes

very nice way to withdraw from an argument that you lost before you even started it, another cunt move, putting it on me.

--------------------
5.0 OG since 1990

nitrous_bob
CAFords OG
Member # 77

and FYI, im really not an asshole

some of the guys here know me personally, but i do have a temper, call me out and i'll keep on til i have the last word

i will make it clear to the muslims here.......

i do NOT disrespect you for your religion, if i said something offensive, and i'll apologize for what i've said so far if your not related to the words exchanged between myself and another.

it was wrong of me to lump all of you together

to the extremists however..... you wanna die for your maker in the name of blind hatred AKA "jihad" , well the US marine corps would like to speed that process up for you, and may your virgins all be large men

--------------------
5.0 OG since 1990

Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
Tell me what you think of people who don't believe in your religion?

1) i would like to know this as well
2) if ALL muslims believe in peace and DO NOT believe in rape, torture, submission of women etc. then why do muslim people not rise up against the very few extremist dictators who endorse this ? if the majority is against this behavior...it is a very easy overturn of that regime is it not ?????
3) why do islamist countries burn our flag and cheer in the streets every time a terrorist act is televised???

it certainly seems to me that the majority...rather than minority are militant murderers.

*note...i did not say all...i said MAJORITY and i am willing to hear what muslims have to say about it, but it seems like rhetoric to me, as actions speak much more aggressively than words

Here let me easily answer your questions:

1. Q: What do we think of the people who don't believe in Islam?

A: We THINK of them as our brothers and sisters. Only the misguided ones would think otherwise.

2. if ALL muslims believe in peace and DO NOT believe in rape, torture, submission of women etc. then why do muslim people not rise up against the very few extremist dictators who endorse this ? if the majority is against this behavior...it is a very easy overturn of that regime is it not ?????

A: Please don't feed in to the media, is this were you are getting your information? Seek for yourself, step into reality and knowledge shall set you free! Every Muslim follows one thing in Islam, which is PEACE. Those who do not, are simply NOT Muslims.

3) why do islamist countries burn our flag and cheer in the streets every time a terrorist act is televised???

Key word -- televised --. Again don't feed into the propaganda or what you see in the media. Just as how you are misinformed about Islam and assume majority of the Muslims are violent. Those extremists that you see on the media are misguided by what they see in the media or are NOT following the message of Allah (swt) nor the holy Qu'ran.

Well said! Thanks

Another good knowledge is for people to know is that, ISLAM like all religions gives a man the right to fight for his land and family! But in the Quaran it states that if you must fight, you must avoid the killing of children, females, elderly and even a “TREE”. Yes it says you can’t hurt a tree. With this simple sentence, we know that no terrorism can be justified under ISLAM. Its just so sad that people try and some do fall for it and believe they are doing the right thing, but do did timothy mcveigh and all the other crazy killers in the world!

About honor killing, that has nothing to do with ISLAM or muslims, it is a STUPID Cultural practice and it is illegal in most (maybe all) countries!

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
2Foxes2Five0Coupes
¯
Member # 9154

" srb , all my guns, cunt, bitch, nigger, my daughter owns guns, I know jukindujitsu , I fly in and out, you don't know me b.s. brag brag brag! Shut your internet gangtster, gun posting pic ass up. You look like a Fucking poser ( )with each post. I don't give a shit about were u been, what u got, or who you know. Have the last word princess cause you blow more wind than a sack full of farts. [patriot]

[ June 25, 2012, 03:52 PM: Message edited by: 2Foxes2Five0Coupes ]

2Foxes2Five0Coupes
¯
Member # 9154

quote:
Originally posted by 2Foxes2Five0Coupes:
" srb , all my guns, cunt, bitch, nigger, my daughter owns guns, I know jukindujitsu , I fly in and out, you don't know me b.s. brag brag brag! Shut your internet gangtster, gun posting pic ass up. You look like a Fucking poser ( " I wonder if there's any Muslim blood on this knife")with each post. I don't give a shit about were u been, what u got, or who you know. Have the last word princess cause you blow more wind than a sack full of farts. [patriot]

. And congratulations on earning your service record book you now use to back up your e-thuggery with.

[ June 25, 2012, 04:44 PM: Message edited by: 2Foxes2Five0Coupes ]

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
^^^this guy is a douche nozzle^^^
nitrous_bob
CAFords OG
Member # 77

quote:
quote:
" srb , all my guns, cunt, bitch, nigger, my daughter owns guns, I know jukindujitsu , I fly in and out, you don't know me b.s. brag brag brag! Shut your internet gangtster, gun posting pic ass up. You look like a Fucking poser ( " I wonder if there's any Muslim blood on this knife")with each post. I don't give a shit about were u been, what u got, or who you know. Have the last word princess cause you blow more wind than a sack full of farts. [patriot]

. And congratulations on earning your service record book you now use to back up your e-thuggery with.
LOL.....coming from the "religion of peace"

did i touch a nerve ?

its not bragging when you call ME out and I post pics to back it up

you are and always will be a low life, nothing, who has never fought, or stood up for what you believe in

you can bitch up and say "i dont have to post pics"

but in reality...you have nothing

nada

zip

and no one will come to your defense...because you have started a flame war...and lost it

and now you look like an idiot because your 100% wrong

feel free to call me more names, they dont bother me in the least

and im gonna repeat myself again

to all the muslims who are not cunts, i will educate myself about your religion and debate it professionally with you. not to prove YOU wrong..to educate myself

but to the worthless cannon fodder who contribute nothing to society.....

-

****WARNING*****

if you do in fact "go fuck yourself" you are most likely eliminating one of the virgins from your "horde" as you have just been granted one in yourself

well..... i said what i had to say

--------------------
5.0 OG since 1990

nitrous_bob
CAFords OG
Member # 77

quote:
^^^^ gotta love redneck internet tough guys that tat "non-believer" on their arms. Lol 40+ year olds acting like 12 year old Xbox gamers is seriously sad. You posin like what someone in war did and got away with is how to act in civilian life. You need to go find some drinking buddies to impress . Hilarious [BS flag]

you like to quote yourself, so i'll do it for you

just remember where this started

and for the record mr muslim....."infidel" does NOT translate to non believer...i dont even speak arabic and i know that

just wanna refresh your memory on how this came to be....now that youve done a 180*, tucked your vagina way down deep, and claimed i was just posting pics.

you asked...you got it

i got more...but they aint pg13 holmes

not all from me, my little cousins are in the corps currently

if you like what you see on msnbc...... your gonna LOVE the behind the scenes footage [Wink]

and peeps cried about simple urinating on dead bodies....lol

--------------------
5.0 OG since 1990

2Foxes2Five0Coupes
¯
Member # 9154

Your right that's the point I have nothing to prove to you e thuggin. So no , as u say I won't post pics glorifying what I'm capable of . Finally your right about something! . I started this flame war ? think not. I pointed out that u soundlike a "redneck" loud mouth braggart for saying shit like: "look at my knife I was trained to use" " it could have Muslim blood on it?" To al stock who posted a non offensive pic and message to muslims . If your point is to be a provacatuer you succeeded. If I responded to your scout sniper pic with a snide remark and pic suggesting I've potentially harmed marine's how would u respond? I hope this ends the bs I hope you succeed in your quest to learn more about religion whichever it is.
2Foxes2Five0Coupes
¯
Member # 9154

Kaafir has several meanings. "Unbeliever" "disbeliever" and infidel. One who covers the truth is another meaning
nitrous_bob
CAFords OG
Member # 77

quote:
Your right that's the point I have nothing to prove to you e thuggin

you asked...i answered (yes the BS flag was calling me out)

quote:
So no , as u say I won't post pics glorifying what I'm capable of

of COURSE you wont...LOL....cunts never stand up.....FOR ANYTHING, rather watch their boys get beat down and turn the other cheek to avoid confrontation

you call me out....calling BS....then run

hey there are some new tampons out..."supa dupa"...for when your on your period

--------------------
5.0 OG since 1990

nitrous_bob
CAFords OG
Member # 77

quote:
Kaafir has several meanings. "Unbeliever" "disbeliever" and infidel. One who covers the truth is another meaning

strike 2

going for broke ?

--------------------
5.0 OG since 1990

Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jaejae5.0  Ford pictures for Jaejae5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I believe in a god...but religion has to be the dumbest thing I've ever heard of..no offense to anyone..but it's just not for me..but I have no problem with anyone's beliefs..I just choose to believe there is a higher power..that's all

[ June 25, 2012, 09:56 PM: Message edited by: Jaejae5.0 ]

Posts: 4890 | From: the combustion chamber | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
nitrous_bob
CAFords OG
Member # 77

quote:

did you thank google for that one ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kafir

your post MIMICS wikipedia in fact....copies and pastes it....feel free to look...its no coincidence your post is in EXACT order

i personally know many muslims....they are atheist and are called infidels which is why the fled iraq to move to dearborn MI

my knowledge is not based on media, but personal experience

i GUARANTEE i know more about your country of origin than you do, unless maybe if you grew up there

there is a very simple word that is MOST associated with "infidel" and most commonly used as translation

your just proving your ignorance, cuz your not even close

--------------------
5.0 OG since 1990

2Foxes2Five0Coupes
¯
Member # 9154

Faithless and godless are more meanings. You should of got that tat in English if that's all u wanted it to say. Running? Scared? No I'm arguing with a dude making threats talking shit and grandstanding on the internet = e thug. So I lose too . Ask someone who teaches the Arabic language what your tat means in the Arabic language .... I know Muslims and Mexicans who speak their language but can't read it . Because u know Muslims does not mean they read their language.

[ June 25, 2012, 10:02 PM: Message edited by: 2Foxes2Five0Coupes ]

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com