Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » ever got caught cheating? (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: ever got caught cheating?
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Stangn5oh:
quote:
Originally posted by SwEeT 03 Gt:
9yrs damn good stuff, but you should start off with "remember that 1 time i went to band camp well....." lol

Yup I'm 21, 2 children with her. My son 6yrs old, daughter 3yrs old.
If you stay with this girl you will at some point. You haven't played the field; curiosity and your dick will take care of that!
Your just to young to make this kind of statement but I applaud your morals, just being realistic.

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
My girl and i previously talked about cheating.the outcome was

always use a condom
don't take them out or buy them stuff
No relationships and better just be a fuck

But that was a "what if" conversation and not its OK

Green light buddy [dance] [dance]

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Mach916:
quote:
Originally posted by DIRTY SALLY:
^WOW^

this shit is [BS flag]

but yet agian my boy smashed my other friends girl like 15 times and the last time he got that shit on tape. classic shit the fucked up shit is he watched the fuckin flim and is still with her SMFH

[Eek!] video or i call [BS flag]
LOL i tried to get the video one day when she fuckin pissed me off when me and my lady frist got together she was telling her hella lies and startin drama. but its reals this story anit no joke

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

Stangn5oh
¯
Member # 10875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stangn5oh  Ford pictures for Stangn5oh  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
quote:
quote:
9yrs damn good stuff, but you should start off with "remember that 1 time i went to band camp well....." lol

If you stay with this girl you will at some point. You haven't played the field; curiosity and your dick will take care of that!
Your just to young to make this kind of statement but I applaud your morals, just being realistic.

Yea "if" I did it, it would be just to experience the cheating phase, and not to test drive other holes. Come on being together for that long you know sex isn't a problem. Haha long story short "no more no more as she crawled away & dragged her ass back" slowfox knows what I'm talking about.

--------------------
88 lx
17 Renegade turbo
18 Compass 4x4

Hit the gasser, go faster, all u heard was dual exhaust n flowmasters.

Posts: 1643 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Apr 2011  |  :
SLOWFOX
¯
Member # 11067

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWFOX  Ford pictures for SLOWFOX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
quote:
quote:

Yea "if" I did it, it would be just to experience the cheating phase, and not to test drive other holes. Come on being together for that long you know sex isn't a problem. Haha long story short "no more no more as she crawled away & dragged her ass back" slowfox knows what I'm talking about.
You would share that..lol...but yea I think as long as u keep your sex live spiced up guys no need to cheat.. Example she agrees to having another chick join,whips,whip cream,car quickies,random bj,etc... Bro just cus you live together or are married dont mean you still cant act like you did back in high school get me dont let the freak in you die cus u beem with her for so long an believe you will need no temptations..

--------------------
" A Wolf under sheep's clothing"-svoRICK 2/10/12
Almost everything I asked for.

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i had one call me from her house as one of my others was chillin there as well so they could catch me up lol. i was doing something so i couldn't make it and i had a weird feeling as well, so when they noticed that i wasnt gona come over they both got on the phone to catch me up, and they said something for me to make my mind up, i said <shoot i did!>< thats why im fucking u both> lol. they got upset and hung up on me, i still had them both but only for like a month later, all good things come to an end lol. i had a great child hood in this department lol. im pretty sure it was my arrogant an i dont give a shit attitude then that got me away with the girls back then. real women dont take that a bit.and i dont cheat any more. truth and real love and family stuff is more valuable to me then anything now, and my youth was way more entertaining for a life time of memories lol!

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com