Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » ever got caught cheating? (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: ever got caught cheating?
Stangn5oh
¯
Member # 10875

Ford Icon 5 posted      Profile for Stangn5oh  Ford pictures for Stangn5oh  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Alright in my cirlce of friends cheating is going around. Some haven't got caught, except 1 who gets caught constantly, guess what he got caught again and this time Im the one who took him out and his lady blames me "Whatever don't care"

So my gf and me are talking about how often our friends cheat and in some cases get caught. compared to them I'm freakin awesome "never cheated,never got caught"

So I told her we've been together for 9yrs this September and I've never cheated... if I ever did cheat and get caught I should get like a free pass right?
She did not agree and wants me to explain/convince her why I think that. "She ain't mad were just playing with the subject"

Whats your guys input.

--------------------
88 lx
17 Renegade turbo
18 Compass 4x4

Hit the gasser, go faster, all u heard was dual exhaust n flowmasters.

Posts: 1643 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Apr 2011  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Don't cheat. There's no point to doing it.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
9yrs damn good stuff, but you should start off with "remember that 1 time i went to band camp well....." lol
Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Never cheated on a chick, never will. "I never fucked no one over in my life, never had it coming to me."

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18531 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
Never cheated on a chick, never will. "I never fucked no one over in my life, never had it coming to me."

I have never cheated either and i never will. There's no point in doing it. If you need some that bad just call your woman.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Stangn5oh
¯
Member # 10875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stangn5oh  Ford pictures for Stangn5oh  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SwEeT 03 Gt:
9yrs damn good stuff, but you should start off with "remember that 1 time i went to band camp well....." lol

Yup I'm 21, 2 children with her. My son 6yrs old, daughter 3yrs old.

--------------------
88 lx
17 Renegade turbo
18 Compass 4x4

Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I personally do NOT agree with cheating. If you are tempted enough to cheat, you need to leave the relationship.
stock fox
¯
Member # 9211

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stock fox  Ford pictures for stock fox  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
U guys are making me feel bad [Frown] lol

--------------------
🏁Sleeper notch under construction🏁
86 Notchback stang

Posts: 1849 | From: Sacramento | Registered: May 2009  |  :
Slow05GT
¯
Member # 8408

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slow05GT  Ford pictures for Slow05GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
6 years here never cheated once, they say she stops doing what she needs to do to keep this relationship happy she knows damn well somebody else will. Works both ways too, so with that attitude we seem to keep eachother pretty freakin satisfied!! Lol.
Posts: 2233 | From: Natomas, ca | Registered: May 2008  |  :
Stangn5oh
¯
Member # 10875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stangn5oh  Ford pictures for Stangn5oh  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WildFire532FB:
Don't cheat. There's no point to doing it.

Yea I know ppl say just don't do it.
I look at it as just because you cheat does not mean you don't love her, But I understand and respect the reasons why your not suppose to.
Were kinda an open couple "not open relationship" just not shy so this is kinda lenient compared to regular lovy dubby relationships

--------------------
88 lx
17 Renegade turbo
18 Compass 4x4

NonOpSlow2V
¯
Member # 6111

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NonOpSlow2V  Ford pictures for NonOpSlow2V    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dont do it. If you want to go around the block don't stand still with one and ruin it for her...

Ask yourself...how would YOU feel if she cheated on you? Would you give her a free pass?

--------------------
1997 Autumn Orange GT vert
1996 Mystic Cobra
2005 95ci Harley Road King
2011 F150 Raptor

Posts: 2139 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
04 S281
¯
Member # 9229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04 S281  Ford pictures for 04 S281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I've cheated. Been cheated on. Been the one someone cheats with. Been there for the friend who's been cheated on. Shit happens.

Life's short. Do what you can, while you can. None of us are getting any younger. I'd rather look back one day on the stupid things I've done and smile, than look back and regret not doing stuff while I had the opportunity and frown.

I'm not saying always cheat... if you have someone in your life that you love and can't do without... maybe a wife or fiance, then of course don't do anything you think might jeopardize that...

[ April 24, 2012, 11:28 PM: Message edited by: 04 S281 ]

Posts: 1570 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2009  |  :
Stangn5oh
¯
Member # 10875

quote:
Originally posted by stock fox:
U guys are making me feel bad [Frown] lol

Don't. Ppl don't know the whole story.

--------------------
88 lx
17 Renegade turbo
18 Compass 4x4

Stangn5oh
¯
Member # 10875

quote:
Originally posted by 98z28:
6 years here never cheated once, they say she stops doing what she needs to do to keep this relationship happy she knows damn well somebody else will. Works both ways too, so with that attitude we seem to keep eachother pretty freakin satisfied!! Lol.

+1 yea bro forsure

--------------------
88 lx
17 Renegade turbo
18 Compass 4x4

Stangn5oh
¯
Member # 10875

quote:
Originally posted by autumnstang97:
Dont do it. If you want to go around the block don't stand still with one and ruin it for her...

Ask yourself...how would YOU feel if she cheated on you? Would you give her a free pass?

O I'm not asking to cheat or not to. If you dont wanna hurt feelings dont be careless while you cheat by getting caught.Yea I did give her a free pass she gave the sorry excuse that I payed too much attention to my first 5.0 in high school and honestly I didn't care because I think different besides I'm totally confident "not hung but I'm great at it and just confident"

[ April 24, 2012, 11:43 PM: Message edited by: Stangn5oh ]

--------------------
88 lx
17 Renegade turbo
18 Compass 4x4

a302juGRnot
¯
Member # 10163

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for a302juGRnot  Ford pictures for a302juGRnot    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Agreed...life is short and doing crazy things can sometimes make us feel complete. Just be smart about it.

quote:
Originally posted by 04 S281:
I've cheated. Been cheated on. Been the one someone cheats with. Been there for the friend who's been cheated on. Shit happens.

Life's short. Do what you can, while you can. None of us are getting any younger. I'd rather look back one day on the stupid things I've done and smile, than look back and regret not doing stuff while I had the opportunity and frown.

I'm not saying always cheat... if you have someone in your life that you love and can't do without... maybe a wife or fiance, then of course don't do anything you think might jeopardize that...

--------------------
H/C/I slammed and flushed NOTCHback

H/C/I 1995 mustang gt sold

Posts: 1646 | From: sacramento | Registered: Jul 2010  |  :
Mach916
¯
Member # 8264

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach916  Ford pictures for Mach916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
im surprised with the answers you all are giving.. i see boneing hoes like jacking off.. doesnt phase me at all..but you got to be safe and not get caught..
Posts: 1247 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
phil a
¯
Member # 6951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phil a  Ford pictures for phil a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I don't understand what's hard about this - don't cheat

If you can justify cheating on someone - just because you can get away with it - does that mean you're OK with her cheating, just as long as you never find out? Applying the same logic to both sides suddenly makes it less appealing, right?

Posts: 1261 | From: toledo oh | Registered: Jul 2006  |  :
Stangn5oh
¯
Member # 10875

My girl and i previously talked about cheating.the outcome was

always use a condom
don't take them out or buy them stuff
No relationships and better just be a fuck

But that was a "what if" conversation and not its OK

--------------------
88 lx
17 Renegade turbo
18 Compass 4x4

SLOWFOX
¯
Member # 11067

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWFOX  Ford pictures for SLOWFOX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Frank you are a fuckn vagina..you just got cought up and posting this in advice guess whos getting screwed with child support budddy glw your issues.... [patriot]

--------------------
" A Wolf under sheep's clothing"-svoRICK 2/10/12
Almost everything I asked for.

94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 fobra  Ford pictures for 94 fobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ok now that were on the subject i have a problem too i like getting at chicks for instance ill get a girls number and never call her its just something about that initial chase that i love...now is that as bad as cheating?

--------------------
Im done with this ford vs chevy fight with "cafords" members. Aka big block 66 f100 but she's no longer:(

SLOWFOX
¯
Member # 11067

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWFOX  Ford pictures for SLOWFOX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
With this being said any swingers in the house?

--------------------
" A Wolf under sheep's clothing"-svoRICK 2/10/12
Almost everything I asked for.

04 S281
¯
Member # 9229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04 S281  Ford pictures for 04 S281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by phil a:
If you can justify cheating on someone - just because you can get away with it - does that mean you're OK with her cheating, just as long as you never find out? Applying the same logic to both sides suddenly makes it less appealing, right?

I agree with parts of this, from a certain point of view.

I think "getting away with it" shouldn't matter. Don't do anything you wouldn't want everyone knowing about. If you have to worry about hiding it, you probably shouldn't do it.

and with that in mind, you should always ask yourself how you'd feel if the girl you're dating cheated on you, wether you found out or not... and if it bothers you, then don't do anything to her that you wouldn't want her to do to you.

Posts: 1570 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2009  |  :
phil a
¯
Member # 6951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phil a  Ford pictures for phil a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 04 S281:
quote:

I agree with parts of this, from a certain point of view.

I think "getting away with it" shouldn't matter. Don't do anything you wouldn't want everyone knowing about. If you have to worry about hiding it, you probably shouldn't do it.

and with that in mind, you should always ask yourself how you'd feel if the girl you're dating cheated on you, wether you found out or not... and if it bothers you, then don't do anything to her that you wouldn't want her to do to you.

Jared

You saying that if the girl you're dating cheated on you and you found out, it wouldn't bug you? Not putting words into your mouth my man, just trying to get a clearer picture

Posts: 1261 | From: toledo oh | Registered: Jul 2006  |  :
Stangn5oh
¯
Member # 10875

quote:
I don't understand what's hard about this - don't cheat

I see things as shit happens for a reason "not kharma" so what ever you decide to do don't bitch about your actions just fix your current situation

[ April 25, 2012, 12:23 AM: Message edited by: Stangn5oh ]

--------------------
88 lx
17 Renegade turbo
18 Compass 4x4

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com