Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » ever got caught cheating? (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: ever got caught cheating?
phil a
¯
Member # 6951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phil a  Ford pictures for phil a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Stangn5oh:
quote:
Originally posted by phil a:
I don't understand what's hard about this - don't cheat

If you can justify cheating on someone - just because you can get away with it - does that mean you're OK with her cheating, just as long as you never find out? Applying the same logic to both sides suddenly makes it less appealing, right?

I see things as shit happens for a reason "not kharma" so don't bitch and solve your situation
I don't follow your logic in this post, if, in fact, there is logic to be found

Explain

Posts: 1261 | From: toledo oh | Registered: Jul 2006  |  :
04 S281
¯
Member # 9229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04 S281  Ford pictures for 04 S281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Jared

You saying that if the girl you're dating cheated on you and you found out, it wouldn't bug you? Not putting words into your mouth my man, just trying to get a clearer picture

Not exactly, I'm saying it depends on the girl. In the past, I've definitely dated girls where that would be true. If they cheated I really wouldn't care... and I'm sure there may be other girls in the future where I won't care either... That's not always going to be the case though. It's always been on an individual case by case, or "girl-by-girl" basis for me personally.
Posts: 1570 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2009  |  :
KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I got caught cheating on my ex. She went ballistic on my Stang and the girls car I was with. Hella drama. That was the last time I cheated, now I'm the perfect man for my girl now. Thanks to all my ex's. Lol

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
1ST0KGT
¯
Member # 10606

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1ST0KGT  Ford pictures for 1ST0KGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Been with my girl for 4 ½ years and I have never been happier [Big Grin]

Never cheated never will

--------------------
RIP Willie Guzman (5LTRSVT)
04/24/87-11/23/12

Posts: 1742 | From: San Jose (SOUTH BAY) | Registered: Jan 2011  |  :
Stangn5oh
¯
Member # 10875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stangn5oh  Ford pictures for Stangn5oh  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWFOX:
Frank you are a fuckn vagina..you just got cought up and posting this in advice guess whos getting screwed with child support budddy glw your issues.... [patriot]

Bro I did not get caught honestly, remember the couple I tried hooking you guys up with "he got caught cheating with 2diff girls"
and dude cheating would not seperate us I know that forsure, I just wanted to know if I ever did cheat/get caught if I could get a pass from all the bitching.

--------------------
88 lx
17 Renegade turbo
18 Compass 4x4

Hit the gasser, go faster, all u heard was dual exhaust n flowmasters.

Posts: 1643 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Apr 2011  |  :
Stangn5oh
¯
Member # 10875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stangn5oh  Ford pictures for Stangn5oh  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
With this being said any swingers in the house?

He's not joking you could find him on craigslist.

--------------------
88 lx
17 Renegade turbo
18 Compass 4x4

Stangn5oh
¯
Member # 10875

quote:
quote:
quote:
I don't understand what's hard about this - don't cheat

If you can justify cheating on someone - just because you can get away with it - does that mean you're OK with her cheating, just as long as you never find out? Applying the same logic to both sides suddenly makes it less appealing, right?

I see things as shit happens for a reason "not kharma" so don't bitch and solve your situation
I don't follow your logic in this post, if, in fact, there is logic to be found

Explain

well I made this post to see if you guys agree with me that i should get a pass or shouldnt get a pass
But it turned into should I cheat or shouldn't I.

Don't think there's logic or a real point to it. Its just a topic in my neck of the woods

--------------------
88 lx
17 Renegade turbo
18 Compass 4x4

Mach916
¯
Member # 8264

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach916  Ford pictures for Mach916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

california fords...where love for your women is the only thing that can surpass the love for your stang!

[ April 25, 2012, 02:14 AM: Message edited by: Mach916 ]

Posts: 1247 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
LETHL 03
¯
Member # 5401

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LETHL 03  Ford pictures for LETHL 03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 04 S281:
I've cheated. Been cheated on. Been the one someone cheats with. Been there for the friend who's been cheated on. Shit happens.

Life's short. Do what you can, while you can. None of us are getting any younger. I'd rather look back one day on the stupid things I've done and smile, than look back and regret not doing stuff while I had the opportunity and frown.

I'm not saying always cheat... if you have someone in your life that you love and can't do without... maybe a wife or fiance, then of course don't do anything you think might jeopardize that...

Agree

--------------------
RIP Willie Guzman LQ9SN95

Hard Head Muscle
#HHM #babydickcobra #lethl03

18x10roushes
¯
Member # 5269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18x10roushes  Ford pictures for 18x10roushes    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
KIH [Big Grin]

--------------------
http://fastgms-teamfast.com/

MEMBER OF TEAM FAST
RIP Willie G

Stangn5oh
¯
Member # 10875

quote:
Originally posted by 18x10roushes:
KIH [Big Grin]

Whatever that means

--------------------
88 lx
17 Renegade turbo
18 Compass 4x4

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
Never cheated on a chick, never will. "I never fucked no one over in my life, never had it coming to me."

ima have to say this is one of the greastest comments i ever herd neight say.

never fuck anyone over becasue its goona come around you and fuck you on day [patriot]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Frank you are a fuckn vagina..you just got cought up and posting this in advice guess whos getting screwed with child support budddy glw your issues.... [patriot]

and dude cheating would not seperate us I know that forsure,.
so your telling me that if your girl cheated on you you woulndt care? what if she did and got prego and your in the hosptial shes giving birth and the kid lets say looks asian? and you no its not yours what would you do? [Confused]

[ April 25, 2012, 11:50 AM: Message edited by: DIRTY SALLY ]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
never cheated. even if i could get away with it...my conscience is my worst enemy.

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

Stangn5oh
¯
Member # 10875

quote:
Originally posted by DIRTY SALLY:
quote:
quote:

so your telling me that if your girl cheated on you you woulndt care? what if she did and got prego and your in the hosptial shes giving birth and the kid lets say looks asian? and you no its not yours what would you do? [Confused]
Honestly I wouldn't be sad and depressed or even mad yea I know will have a discussion about it "literally talk I don't like yelling and fighting" and then drop it. obviously I must be doing something wrong, especially if she gave me a heads up and I still didn't change that's my fault. No joke I told my girl "hey babe instead of our upcoming 3some I would prefer if you lost a lil weight" no joke yea she got sad but she's liking losing weight and yea I sound like a dick but I also said ill go to the gym.for us communication is the key.
and about being prego she's on a 5 or 10yr birth control and this might offend some but we have 2 beautiful healthy kids that were planned and we respectfully don't want to have anymore kids at the current moment and were not against abortion nor for it, but its there.

--------------------
88 lx
17 Renegade turbo
18 Compass 4x4

SLOWFOX
¯
Member # 11067

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWFOX  Ford pictures for SLOWFOX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Honestly I wouldn't be sad and depressed or even mad yea I know will have a discussion about it "literally talk I don't like yelling and fighting" and then drop it. obviously I must be doing something wrong, especially if she gave me a heads up and I still didn't change that's my fault. No joke I told my girl "hey babe instead of our upcoming 3some I would prefer if you lost a lil weight" no joke yea she got sad but she's liking losing weight and yea I sound like a dick but I also said ill go to the gym.for us communication is the key.
and about being prego she's on a 5 or 10yr birth control and this might offend some but we have 2 beautiful healthy kids that were planned and we respectfully don't want to have anymore kids at the current moment and were not against abortion nor for it, but its there.

Thresome huh? Woww didnt know u guys were that freaky lol... [Wink]

--------------------
" A Wolf under sheep's clothing"-svoRICK 2/10/12
Almost everything I asked for.

SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAMACH1  Ford pictures for SAMACH1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Mach916:
im surprised with the answers you all are giving.. i see boneing hoes like jacking off.. doesnt phase me at all..but you got to be safe and not get caught..

I don't love em', dont chase em' I duck em.... Haha I think it's all good unless you're married/engaged... But I'd rather just stay single or tell em how it is upfront, fuck telling em what they wanna hear.

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

Stangn5oh
¯
Member # 10875

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yea I wanted a 4some this time because that's only fair, but you ruined it for me.
that night I was getting a bj by my girl while driving your car to the asian cafe and you got one in the back seat at the same time by your girl and your salami penis odor offended her now she don't want another penis near her.

--------------------
88 lx
17 Renegade turbo
18 Compass 4x4

CobramanPhil
¯
Member # 2170

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobramanPhil  Ford pictures for CobramanPhil    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I thought this was going to be about putting a hidden nitrous bottle in the mustang..then I remembered it was cafords... [Smile]
Posts: 1016 | From: California, Bay Area | Registered: Dec 2002  |  :
Stangn5oh
¯
Member # 10875

quote:
Originally posted by CobramanPhil:
I thought this was going to be about putting a hidden nitrous bottle in the mustang..then I remembered it was cafords... [Smile]

Haha sorry bro, feel free to chime in, its a weiner fest.

--------------------
88 lx
17 Renegade turbo
18 Compass 4x4

SLOWFOX
¯
Member # 11067

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWFOX  Ford pictures for SLOWFOX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yea I wanted a 4some this time because that's only fair, but you ruined it for me.
that night I was getting a bj by my girl while driving your car to the asian cafe and you got one in the back seat at the same time by your girl and your salami penis odor offended her now she don't want another penis near her.

O woooow that happenned lol..i though she got mad you were shooting your kids all over your living room carpet...

--------------------
" A Wolf under sheep's clothing"-svoRICK 2/10/12
Almost everything I asked for.

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

^WOW^

this shit is [BS flag]

but yet agian my boy smashed my other friends girl like 15 times and the last time he got that shit on tape. classic shit the fucked up shit is he watched the fuckin flim and is still with her SMFH

[ April 25, 2012, 03:36 PM: Message edited by: DIRTY SALLY ]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

Stangn5oh
¯
Member # 10875

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

O woooow that happenned lol..i though she got mad you were shooting your kids all over your living room carpet...
Hey if I wanna beat it in my livingroom on my coach with the big TV I will. Unlike you bro I don't have to wait for my girl to sleep then watch porn on my phone with headphones on. And that's if you can find your headphones because she hides them from you lol

--------------------
88 lx
17 Renegade turbo
18 Compass 4x4

1972_Torino
¯
Member # 11091

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1972_Torino  Ford pictures for 1972_Torino    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you only live once if your not married and a SEXY as girl is in front of you dont say you wont cheat!
Posts: 125 | From: San Fran and eastbay | Registered: Jul 2011  |  :
Mach916
¯
Member # 8264

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach916  Ford pictures for Mach916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
^WOW^

this shit is [BS flag]

but yet agian my boy smashed my other friends girl like 15 times and the last time he got that shit on tape. classic shit the fucked up shit is he watched the fuckin flim and is still with her SMFH

[Eek!] video or i call [BS flag]

[ May 02, 2012, 08:14 AM: Message edited by: Mach916 ]

Posts: 1247 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com