Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » feedback (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: feedback
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CornOil_&_Boost:
quote:
Originally posted by sneakyfox90:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 5LTR SVT:
quote:
I dont get it...he's returning your money after admitting he had no knowledge of the engine...

but yet..seems to me as if he was charged guilty before being proven innocent...

what excuse does he need when..."here, sorry, here's your money back" comes into play?

it was stated by seller that this and that had been done to the engine which was not true i dont care if he knew or not fact is it was false advertisement

i already talked to u already know who and hopefully issue gets resolved so no need for ur 2 cents like u always do for ur 916 boys

Look I can understand why you would get angry...anyone of us would...but it seems like he is going to make good on it....just seems like he was made out to be a theif/liar before he even had a chance to redeem himself...if he doesn't or wouldn't..I'd be behind you just like anyone else who gets screwed...well almost anyone

and you posted it on here and hoping others would join in your "cause"..be prepared for some questions....if you don't like it...well you can always NOT post.

so there is $.04 for ya now

well maybe people should think twice before talking out the ass
whyd seller say it had forged pistons? did he get confused about a different motor?

i dont think so.

he wasnt made out to look like a liar. he did that on his own

he might just be one of those guys that took someone else's word for the build when he first got the engine...and didn't do like 5Ltr and check it over before putting it all together..
this is prob what happened

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
good thing about this us the seller is working with the buyer,i bet buy and seller were under the impression that certain mods were done and then it came to this,but hope it works out and by anymeans i dont think anybody is classifing the seller as a thief,a good seller returns the money and this seems to be the case good luck guys

[ April 05, 2012, 10:22 PM: Message edited by: 2T0NE ]

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
iron50
¯
Member # 11231

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iron50  Ford pictures for iron50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:
good thing about this us the seller is working with the buyer,i bet buy and seller were under the impression that certain mods were done and then it came to this,but hope it works out and by anymeans i dont think anybody is classifing the seller as a thief,a good seller returns the money and this seems to be the case good luck guys

+1 [patriot]

--------------------
You mama

Posts: 2025 | From: san pablo cal | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :
1ST0KGT
¯
Member # 10606

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1ST0KGT  Ford pictures for 1ST0KGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dang sorry to hear what happened willie and i hope you do get your money back, if the seller has got contact with you and is willing to pay you back your money thats koo, if not that just goes to show how shitty people are. Be careful with buying used shit beo, i lucked out on the last shortblock i bought i am not taking risks like that ever again [Big Grin]

Fuck the .02 Cents, make it rain with then nickels, dimes and quarters [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
RIP Willie Guzman (5LTRSVT)
04/24/87-11/23/12

Posts: 1742 | From: San Jose (SOUTH BAY) | Registered: Jan 2011  |  :
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^^^ when its coins. your not making it rain, your making it hail!
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com