Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » feedback (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: feedback
LETHL 03
¯
Member # 5401

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LETHL 03  Ford pictures for LETHL 03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I called it last Sunday. Just cuz people say that a certain shop built it, it don't mean shit.

Get your money back and some for the gas and time wasted [patriot]

--------------------
RIP Willie Guzman LQ9SN95

Hard Head Muscle
#HHM #babydickcobra #lethl03

venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by MachYou:
"YOUR ENGINE BUILDER" HAHAHA.

am i missing something here? whats wrong w/ him claiming to have an engine builder ?
[Confused] [Wink]

1sickGT
¯
Member # 9276

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1sickGT  Ford pictures for 1sickGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by venomous99:
quote:

am i missing something here? whats wrong w/ him claiming to have an engine builder ?
[Confused] [Wink]

+1 [Confused]

--------------------
**R.I.P Willie Guzman 5LTRSVT**

2015 Mustang GT
2015 Harley Davidson iron 883

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Wtf is so funny Javier?

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I say engine builder because I'm sure most if not none of you know who Nate is at all out performance In Fresno

He has been very helpful and patient with me

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fuck you go all the way to Fresno!?

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:

Quality work is hard to come by homeboy
Gotta go where u gotta go [Wink]

I really would have to say far better work, tuning, customer service, attitude, and pricing than any shop I have been to and yes including Aed

[ April 05, 2012, 04:05 PM: Message edited by: 5LTR SVT ]

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 5LTR SVT:
quote:

I really would have to say far better work, tuning, customer service, attitude, and pricing than any shop I have been to and yes including Aed

nate is cool people an is cobra is no joke.

an was this short block come out of sac

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

quote:
Originally posted by SS396 chevelle aka fasthatch:
quote:
quote:

nate is cool people an is cobra is no joke.

an was this short block come out of sac

yup and yup

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i have a good idea whos short block you got then
Boss 327
¯
Member # 9143

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boss 327  Ford pictures for Boss 327    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So what was his excuse?

--------------------
"You'll never truly understand building engines until you can make power N/A. FI overshadows an engines defficiency." Al Papito

90lxfoxbody
¯
Member # 6947

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90lxfoxbody  Ford pictures for 90lxfoxbody    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm nate.ill keep this short and to the point.I was asked to look the motor over.its a standard nor 302 with speed pro hyper pistons stock rods with bolts and did not have comp r lifters.I have no idea what the cam is as I wasn't told to disassemble the motor.it however has a Balancer that was married to the rotating assembly.thus rendering the nice Sti Balancer that was intended for the motor useless and more then likely the customers flywheel would cause a out of balance condition.I'm not picking the motor apart just stating facts as I see them.also the married Balancer is of very low quality .good luck on the transaction with the seller hopfully he steps up and makes it right.

--------------------
Owner Of All Out Performance
Ya I own that Cobra
Old setup whipple and jug 9.37 155
New twins hoping for 8.50s at 165

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I dont get it...he's returning your money after admitting he had no knowledge of the engine...

but yet..seems to me as if he was charged guilty before being proven innocent...

what excuse does he need when..."here, sorry, here's your money back" comes into play?

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

quote:
Originally posted by CornOil_&_Boost:
I dont get it...he's returning your money after admitting he had no knowledge of the engine...

but yet..seems to me as if he was charged guilty before being proven innocent...

what excuse does he need when..."here, sorry, here's your money back" comes into play?

it was stated by seller that this and that had been done to the engine which was not true i dont care if he knew or not fact is it was false advertisement

i already talked to u already know who and hopefully issue gets resolved so no need for ur 2 cents like u always do for ur 916 boys

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

it was stated by seller that this and that had been done to the engine which was not true i dont care if he knew or not fact is it was false advertisement

i already talked to u already know who and hopefully issue gets resolved so no need for ur 2 cents like u always do for ur 916 boys

Look I can understand why you would get angry...anyone of us would...but it seems like he is going to make good on it....just seems like he was made out to be a theif/liar before he even had a chance to redeem himself...if he doesn't or wouldn't..I'd be behind you just like anyone else who gets screwed...well almost anyone

and you posted it on here and hoping others would join in your "cause"..be prepared for some questions....if you don't like it...well you can always NOT post.

so there is $.04 for ya now

--------------------
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

i just posted a rant thread but didnt put him on blast

ya seems like he is goin to make it right from what we discussed but until i have my money back in my hand so i can fix my car is when i will be happy

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

quote:

ya seems like he is goin to make it right from what we discussed but until i have my money back in my hand so i can fix my car is when i will be happy

understandable...and if he doesn't let me know...I"ll kick his ass for you myself... [Big Grin]

$.06 [Big Grin]

[ April 05, 2012, 05:37 PM: Message edited by: CornOil_&_Boost ]

--------------------
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

understandable...and if he doesn't let me know...I"ll kick hsi ass for you myself... [Big Grin]

$.06 [Big Grin]

Making it rain?
[Big Grin]

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

quote:
Originally posted by Greasy:
quote:
quote:

understandable...and if he doesn't let me know...I"ll kick hsi ass for you myself... [Big Grin]

$.06 [Big Grin]

Making it rain?
[Big Grin]

"penny city bitch!"

[ April 05, 2012, 05:39 PM: Message edited by: CornOil_&_Boost ]

--------------------
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

$.06 [Big Grin]

Making it rain?
[Big Grin]

"penny city bitch!"
[worship]

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

quote:
quote:

understandable...and if he doesn't let me know...I"ll kick his ass for you myself... [Big Grin]

$.06 [Big Grin]

lol no u wont

all i wanted was $.02 but damn $.06?? jason i knew u were a baller [Razz]

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

$.06 [Big Grin]

Making it rain?
[Big Grin]

"penny city bitch!"
Lol!!

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saleen 00-768  Ford pictures for Saleen 00-768    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Look I can understand why you would get angry...anyone of us would...but it seems like he is going to make good on it....just seems like he was made out to be a theif/liar before he even had a chance to redeem himself...if he doesn't or wouldn't..I'd be behind you just like anyone else who gets screwed...well almost anyone

and you posted it on here and hoping others would join in your "cause"..be prepared for some questions....if you don't like it...well you can always NOT post.

well maybe people should think twice before talking out the ass
whyd seller say it had forged pistons? did he get confused about a different motor?

i dont think so.

he wasnt made out to look like a liar. he did that on his own

--------------------
'00 Saleen SC #768
'90 GT
'90 California Edition (sold)
'87 Saleen #264 (sold)

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

quote:
Originally posted by sneakyfox90:
quote:
quote:
quote:

whyd seller say it had forged pistons? did he get confused about a different motor?

i dont think so.

why would a liar/theif admit to the error and then repay the buyer?....which I am sure will happen...

if he doesn't then..yes...he would be the liar...

he might just be one of those guys that took someone else's word for the build when he first got the engine...and didn't do like 5Ltr and check it over before putting it all together..

I guess reason and trust escapes some people...they'd rather run through the town with torches after the "monster" first...

--------------------
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saleen 00-768  Ford pictures for Saleen 00-768    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by sneakyfox90:
quote:
quote:
quote:

i dont think so.

why would a liar/theif admit to the error and then repay the buyer?....which I am sure will happen...

if he doesn't then..yes...he would be the liar...

he might just be one of those guys that took someone else's word for the build when he first got the engine...and didn't do like 5Ltr and check it over before putting it all together..

I guess reason and trust escapes some people...they'd rather run through the town with torches after the "monster" first...

the seller didnt admit to anything. the evidence was thrown in his face, n theres really not much one can do when cornered. so he doesnt have much of a choice but to refund him unless he wants to really loook like a scumbag n be put on blast.

the only way he could clear him self of being a liar would be if infact somone told him it had those parts and He was just passing along the info

[ April 05, 2012, 09:29 PM: Message edited by: sneakyfox90 ]

--------------------
'00 Saleen SC #768
'90 GT
'90 California Edition (sold)
'87 Saleen #264 (sold)

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com