Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » lets go oakland! (Page 6)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: lets go oakland!
SEMPERFI510
¯
Member # 627

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SEMPERFI510  Ford pictures for SEMPERFI510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Slowback67:
Someone has got a sandy vagina LOL.
Don't act like fuckng Barry Bonds wasn't all bumped out when you guys lost the last World Series..... Or do you even remember who was on the team then? I bet I know more of the player from your 89 team then you do LOL.
Speaking of retarded the time is off on your computer chief. I type that before the game was over. I was watching the game live when Wilson got the bases loaded & almost blew the game. I hope for your same he didn't blow his shoulder out cause I don't wanna hear anymore reasons why you can't make it to the post season this year LOL.

Now go hop on wikipedia to find out who was on your past world series teams so you can look like an old school fan. [Embarrassed]

Very well said! He seems to forget forget the times his team sucked balls and didn't have a stadium cause Candlestick was a dump. HE keeps bringing up 89 like that's the only world series we won. Giants will not make the playoffs this year and hopefully I won't have to see any more Facebook posts from fans that don't know shit about baseball.
Posts: 1766 | From: San Francisco, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dS0zUAN3rI0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCUym6yKNI0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Found some die hard Giants fan videos LOL

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bonds was pumped up, unlike you, we didn't need The roids to win [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
Bonds was pumped up, unlike you, we didn't need The roids to win [Roll Eyes]

No, that's the problem......
You did need them to juice ..... You needed the whole (*Fidel Castro*) Giants team juicing that year to win that series .. But I guess Barry forgot to order enough balco cream for the World Series.

*** You probably don't know this because your a bandwagon fan & wouldn't understand the joke...... A few years ago, before you watched the Giants, a large majority of the team where Cuban / Dominican.....

--------------------

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have sat front row Center dugout behind SF more times in The last 5 years than you have sat anywhere in Oaklands stadium (if thats what you call it)

Candlestick was a lot less accessible and i didnt have The money i do now, but believe me i went to a few games per year. Got autographed balls From Candy, Will, Robbie and a bunch of scrubs.

Giants [patriot]

--------------------

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I have sat front row Center dugout behind SF more times in The last 5 years than you have sat anywhere in Oaklands stadium (if thats what you call it)

Candlestick was a lot less accessible and i didnt have The money i do now, but believe me i went to a few games per year. Got autographed balls From Candy, Will, Robbie and a bunch of scrubs.

Giants [patriot]

I sat at more blah blah blah blah blah candlestick was blah blah blah blah. Autographed balls blah blah blah blah blah

Boo giants suck pal

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lets GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GIANTS!

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
88cobraclone
¯
Member # 10958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88cobraclone  Ford pictures for 88cobraclone    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Who won the 1989 world series again buddy?
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
Originally posted by 88cobraclone:

HUGEEEEEEEEEEE * ON THAT WS!
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 88cobraclone:

HUGEEEEEEEEEEE * ON THAT WS!
[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lets GO GIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNTTTTTS!

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
88cobraclone
¯
Member # 10958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88cobraclone  Ford pictures for 88cobraclone    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^^^^^^^^^^failed lol^^^^^^^^^^^^
302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
giants are garbage like everyone says in 2010 they caught lighting in a bottle san diego lost 10 straight to choke the division.When u make the playoffs every year then talk.i swear every giants fan thinks there the best team in baseball when in reality the franchise is a dump with 50+ years and 1 title to show for it.hey at least the cubs haven't won in 100 yrs there is a team worse afterall.

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

90_STANG015
¯
Member # 8990

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90_STANG015  Ford pictures for 90_STANG015    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Let's go Oakland! Colon throwin strikes in the zone

--------------------
RAIDER NATION

1990 GT (SOLD)
1988 LX DROP (SOLD)
1989 4 cyl Coupe (sold)
1998 SVT COBRA (SOLD)
1992 LX DROP
1994 GT
1995 Impala SS

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
Originally posted by 302n/a:
giants are garbage like everyone says in 2010 they caught lighting in a bottle san diego lost 10 straight to choke the division.When u make the playoffs every year then talk.i swear every giants fan thinks there the best team in baseball when in reality the franchise is a dump with 50+ years and 1 title to show for it.hey at least the cubs haven't won in 100 yrs there is a team worse afterall.

Speaking out of your Ass, pure and simple garbage!

--------------------

510cpskid
¯
Member # 8277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510cpskid  Ford pictures for 510cpskid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Timmy not getting stoned is putting him out the zone.

--------------------
old set up
92 coupe 100 wet nx 410's mickey t's
new set up
?

69stang
¯
Member # 5609

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 69stang  Ford pictures for 69stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I bet all the giants haters prolly still believe in Santa and the Easter bunny if you even think you the a's have a chance to a spot higher than last in the al east

I'll say it all day lets go giants guarantee we make the playoffs while you guys are stuck in last but hell anything can happen

--------------------
1968 firebird- sold
1992 mustang gt - sold
1969 mustang coupe- current project

GT302PONY
¯
Member # 6658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GT302PONY  Ford pictures for GT302PONY  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
when the giants beat the As in a world series then the giants fans can speak but for now shut the fuckk up
GT302PONY
¯
Member # 6658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GT302PONY  Ford pictures for GT302PONY  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
raiders and As all the way
90_STANG015
¯
Member # 8990

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90_STANG015  Ford pictures for 90_STANG015    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fuck the giants ! A'sown the giants fuck a ball park

[ April 14, 2012, 12:59 AM: Message edited by: 90_STANG015 ]

--------------------
RAIDER NATION

1990 GT (SOLD)
1988 LX DROP (SOLD)
1989 4 cyl Coupe (sold)
1998 SVT COBRA (SOLD)
1992 LX DROP
1994 GT
1995 Impala SS

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
Originally posted by GT302PONY:
when the giants beat the As in a world series then the giants fans can speak but for now shut the fuckk up

When The A's win a World Series WITHOUT STEROIDS they can talk, till then crawl back in your closet and STFU!

--------------------

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

^ Does 1972, 1973 & 1974 count as non steriods wins in world series wins then? [Roll Eyes]
I don't think the bash brothers where on those teams LOL..... But guys like Catfish Hunter, Fingers and Jackson were on the A's tearing shit up back then. [patriot]

[ April 14, 2012, 01:07 PM: Message edited by: Slowback67 ]

--------------------

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Giants total world series wins:

World Series titles (6) 2010 • 1954 • 1933 • 1922 • 1921• 1905 

A's total world series wins:

World Series titles (9) 1989 • 1974 • 1973 • 1972

1930 • 1929 • 1913 • 1911 • 1910

A's > Giants.
Facts are facts..... Nana nana boo boo stick your head in doo doo.

--------------------

302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by GT302PONY:

When The A's win a World Series WITHOUT STEROIDS they can talk, till then crawl back in your closet and STFU!
your the dumbest idiot on this site a tru sf fan a hater and that gets buthurt because you like a crappy team sorry fag.Your a grown up man acting like a kid eversince i been on this site all you do is run your pussy mouth.

--------------------

302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

considering the yankees buy all there rings behind them are the cardinals 11 and A's 9 top 3 in rings now stfu hater out of the niners,raiders,warriors,sharks,giants 1st team to bring the trophy to the bay your OAKLAND ATHLETICS BACK TO BACK TO BACK. [patriot]

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com