Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » lets go oakland! (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: lets go oakland!
302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
You're a fucking moron on this subject! The GREAT A's fans DON'T EVEN SHOW THE FUCK UP! Why? BECAUSE THEY SUCK and your stadium is on par WITH THE TEAM!

Who won yesterday [Confused]

the owner is the reason why fans are boycotting dumb dumb.giants fans are pathetic they have no reason to brag about shit.yesterday,last year,20 years ago who cares everyone who is intelligent knows who the better baseball team in the bay is try goin back to back to back 72,73,74 and an 89 sweep sweep of that perennial powerhouse the midgets lol.

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
arguing with midget fans is like arguing with ricers just makes no sense.

--------------------

302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

california bragging rights
dodgers 5 titles
A's 4 titles
angels 1 title
giants 1 title
i rest my case.

--------------------

Poisond Pony
¯
Member # 5141

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Poisond Pony  Ford pictures for Poisond Pony    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you damn A's fans live in the past. What have you done worth a damn lately? You haven't been the playoff's since 2006 and the World Series since 1990. The only thing the A's amount to is creating players for other teams. A farm system at the major league level. Giambi, Damon, Tejeda, Cahill and I bet that Cespedes will end up in Yankee pinstripes this season or next. You wanna hold the Barry Bonds thing? That's cool, yeah he used steroids, but your legendary Bash Brothers did too. And we didn't need him to win the World Series. You wanna stop hearing Giants stuff in the news? Have your team do something worth a damn. The only thing you guys have going for you was a Bard Pitt movie

--------------------
1997 SVT Cobra
very stock, very lame

Posts: 1089 | From: Portland, OR | Registered: Dec 2004  |  :
Poisond Pony
¯
Member # 5141

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Poisond Pony  Ford pictures for Poisond Pony    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by v-town coupe:
quote:
Originally posted by Poisond Pony:
quote:
quote:
quote:
leave it to a giants fan to wait the outcome of the game before chiming in! where were you at a few hours ago?

At the game
your no better either you just decided to hop in here AFTER all said and done.
Why? Because I'm at the game enjoying the Giants stomp the A's with garlic fries and a beer vs sitting at home. Support your team Oakland fans, when's the last time the A's had a sellout? You guys have a whole deck tarped off and still can't sell out.i drove 2 hours to see the Giants play and will be for quite few games this season since I have season tickets
figures the extent of your giants knowledge doesnt go past the the garlic fries and beer. btw cut the tags of that giants gear they are a little tore up from your two hour drive up!I like how you used the word "STOMP" because you guys won 12-1 right?

I never miss the opportunity to support my team, but when your sick damn near hospitalized you gotta have priorities! [Roll Eyes]

I've been a Giants probably before you were born. I saw Willie McCovey's last season, the debut of Will Clark, Robbie Thompson, Matt Williams, Chili Davis, Candy Maldonado, Kevin Mitchell. You wanna question my Giants knowledge, go ahead and entertain me.

Priorities, huh......yeah I guess posting on CaFords during the game while sick and damn hospitalized is a priority. I know when I'm sick and feeling like death, the 1st thing on my mind is CaFords [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
1997 SVT Cobra
very stock, very lame

Posts: 1089 | From: Portland, OR | Registered: Dec 2004  |  :
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
leave it to a giants fan to wait the outcome of the game before chiming in! where were you at a few hours ago?

At the game
your no better either you just decided to hop in here AFTER all said and done.
Why? Because I'm at the game enjoying the Giants stomp the A's with garlic fries and a beer vs sitting at home. Support your team Oakland fans, when's the last time the A's had a sellout? You guys have a whole deck tarped off and still can't sell out.i drove 2 hours to see the Giants play and will be for quite few games this season since I have season tickets
figures the extent of your giants knowledge doesnt go past the the garlic fries and beer. btw cut the tags of that giants gear they are a little tore up from your two hour drive up!I like how you used the word "STOMP" because you guys won 12-1 right?

I never miss the opportunity to support my team, but when your sick damn near hospitalized you gotta have priorities! [Roll Eyes]

I've been a Giants probably before you were born. I saw Willie McCovey's last season, the debut of Will Clark, Robbie Thompson, Matt Williams, Chili Davis, Candy Maldonado, Kevin Mitchell. You wanna question my Giants knowledge, go ahead and entertain me.

Priorities, huh......yeah I guess posting on CaFords during the game while sick and damn hospitalized is a priority. I know when I'm sick and feeling like death, the 1st thing on my mind is CaFords [Roll Eyes]

nice you found wikipedia! Like I said before the minute the facts come out is when you guys get so butt hurt!

Can only watch so much TV bud! couldnt sleep, so yeah playing with my phone was an option! and who said Cafords was the first thing on my mind?

can I join you and other friend in rolling eyes club?

[Roll Eyes]

Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
you damn A's fans live in the past.

and the reason why you dont is because it hurts and nothing is there?
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lets GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GIAAAAANTS!

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

LMFAO They FINALLY won a Championship and think they're hot shit. How many times in the past 50 years have the A's won a World Series? Hands down the A's have done more then the Giants Have.

BTW the A's have lost a lot of great players, they can't help it that their farm system/scouts know how to find young talent. The A's proved that you can play good & make the post season with a small check book..... Hence the reason for a MOVIE [Wink]

Personally I hope you guys do make it to the post season..... Along with the A's. I'd love to see a repeat of the 89 world series. [Razz]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Roll Eyes]
Matt cain is going to be 12 and 17 this year posey is only going to hit 14 hr and 87 rbi.

Who's is going to carry your teams

None of the less the a.s are going to have a good player in the middle of the season and trade [Frown]

That I say let's go manny!

Oakland fan till I die

Niners sucks

Giants are wack

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

510cpskid
¯
Member # 8277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510cpskid  Ford pictures for 510cpskid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
bitch made gaintss fannnsss band wagon cock suckkeerrrsss

--------------------
old set up
92 coupe 100 wet nx 410's mickey t's
new set up
?

Adam5.0
¯
Member # 6995

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam5.0  Ford pictures for Adam5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
only giants fans show up to games that dont matter, drinking their wine, wearing their fancy penny loafers.

--------------------
want something old and japanese

Posts: 1609 | From: Brentwood | Registered: Aug 2006  |  :
90_STANG015
¯
Member # 8990

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90_STANG015  Ford pictures for 90_STANG015    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
fuck the giants, let's go oakland [patriot]

--------------------
RAIDER NATION

1990 GT (SOLD)
1988 LX DROP (SOLD)
1989 4 cyl Coupe (sold)
1998 SVT COBRA (SOLD)
1992 LX DROP
1994 GT
1995 Impala SS

SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LOL, you guys seem really mad over a pre season game. LOL
Relax it's a loooooong season

--------------------
91 Coupe full M/M suspension
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How about the farm team.... I mean the A's..... Fucktards!

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GIANTS!

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

quote:
quote:

lmao [worship] its funny because niner fans do the same thing live in the past

--------------------

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 302n/a:
quote:
quote:

Because they sucked as bad as the Raiders last year right [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Oddly the crickets have STFU!

--------------------

SEMPERFI510
¯
Member # 627

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SEMPERFI510  Ford pictures for SEMPERFI510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

We are still here buddy. No need to beat a dead horse. Let's go Oakland [Wink] Can't wait to go during the regular season when the A's play in SF and I can talk some shit in person. [Razz]
Posts: 1766 | From: San Francisco, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 302n/a:
quote:
quote:

Wait one god damn minute there fella.... The 49ers made it to the NFC championship game and where twin muffed punts away from playing the Patts in the super bowl.
The Raiders blew a good start to a season. They only had to win their last game and Denver wouldn't have gone to the playoffs. [Wink]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
Originally posted by SEMPERFI510:
quote:

We are still here buddy. No need to beat a dead horse. Let's go Oakland [Wink] Can't wait to go during the regular season when the A's play in SF and I can talk some shit in person. [Razz]
We should get a group of bleacher seats and all show up supporting our team! End of each inning the team that's losing buys the beer (person to person ofcourse!)

--------------------

SEMPERFI510
¯
Member # 627

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SEMPERFI510  Ford pictures for SEMPERFI510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by SEMPERFI510:
quote:

We should get a group of bleacher seats and all show up supporting our team! End of each inning the team that's losing buys the beer (person to person ofcourse!)
I'm down. I'll be there Friday May 18th. Pretty sure there won't be too many A's fans in the bleachers.
Posts: 1766 | From: San Francisco, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
SSF_5.0_WARRIOR
¯
Member # 10170

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSF_5.0_WARRIOR  Ford pictures for SSF_5.0_WARRIOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Man, A's are weak everyone know this including their fans!! A's fans are like niner fans living in the past reping them old ass titles!!

Yea I'm a Giants and Raiders fan

Stop hating on the stadium it's in Oakland what you expect [Razz]

Posts: 952 | From: South San Francisco | Registered: Jul 2010  |  :
Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Go GIANTS!!!! A's fans talk shit fist and when they lose they get butt hurt, Wa wa fucking WA

--------------------
To be or not to be

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com