Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » lets go oakland! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: lets go oakland!
Poisond Pony
¯
Member # 5141

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Poisond Pony  Ford pictures for Poisond Pony    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by v-town coupe:
quote:
Originally posted by Poisond Pony:
quote:
leave it to a giants fan to wait the outcome of the game before chiming in! where were you at a few hours ago?

At the game
your no better either you just decided to hop in here AFTER all said and done.
Why? Because I'm at the game enjoying the Giants stomp the A's with garlic fries and a beer vs sitting at home. Support your team Oakland fans, when's the last time the A's had a sellout? You guys have a whole deck tarped off and still can't sell out.i drove 2 hours to see the Giants play and will be for quite few games this season since I have season tickets

--------------------
1997 SVT Cobra
very stock, very lame

Posts: 1089 | From: Portland, OR | Registered: Dec 2004  |  :
SEMPERFI510
¯
Member # 627

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SEMPERFI510  Ford pictures for SEMPERFI510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
leave it to a giants fan to wait the outcome of the game before chiming in! where were you at a few hours ago?

At the game
Why? Because I'm at the game enjoying the Giants stomp the A's with garlic fries and a beer vs sitting at home. Support your team Oakland fans, when's the last time the A's had a sellout? You guys have a whole deck tarped off and still can't sell out.i drove 2 hours to see the Giants play and will be for quite few games this season since I have season tickets
You fill your stands with bandwagon fans and girls. I will be at plenty of games this year and at your stadium yelling fuck the midgets aka Giants [Wink]
Posts: 1766 | From: San Francisco, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You're a fucking moron on this subject! The GREAT A's fans DON'T EVEN SHOW THE FUCK UP! Why? BECAUSE THEY SUCK and your stadium is on par WITH THE TEAM!

Who won yesterday [Confused]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
here's the deal.Giants won a world series, that is great! I'm glad a bay area team brought it home. Too many Giants fans come across waaaay too cocky for a team that has just won their 1st world series in 50 years. If you guys are such an unstoppable team why didnt you guys even make the playoffs the year after winning the world series?

Sure the Rangers didnt win either series but they have gone back to back!

You guys want to always ask us, what have the A's done for you lately? well what have the Giants done for you Lately? you guys were sitting at home at the end of the regular season just like we were.

If you want to make it an A's VS Giants thing, we have have the lead in A's VS Giants face offs.

A lot of folks on here claim to be "long time" giants fans but the fact you never chimed in before the won the world series makes you look suspect!

We do the best with what we got, you guys have budget and a nice park whats your excuse going to be when you go no where this year?

Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
SEMPERFI510
¯
Member # 627

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SEMPERFI510  Ford pictures for SEMPERFI510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
You're a fucking moron on this subject! The GREAT A's fans DON'T EVEN SHOW THE FUCK UP! Why? BECAUSE THEY SUCK and your stadium is on par WITH THE TEAM!

Fuck you and the Giants! [Wink] You sissy ass fans weren't saying shit before you finally won a title. We have four in case you forgot.

No one wants to see a bad product or go to a shitty stadium. I will agree with you on that. Something will change eventually but for now I will still represent my team since I've been doing since the 80's.

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
If you guys are such an unstoppable team why didnt you guys even make the playoffs the year after winning the world series?

INJURIES! That's like a guy who owns a 4 banger asking why he didn't beat the guy next to him with the S/C 5 liter! IT WAS OBVIOUS IF YOU OPENED YOUR EYES!

--------------------

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
Originally posted by SEMPERFI510:
quote:

Fuck you and the Giants! [Wink] You sissy ass fans weren't saying shit before you finally won a title. We have four in case you forgot.

No one wants to see a bad product or go to a shitty stadium. I will agree with you on that. Something will change eventually but for now I will still represent my team since I've been doing since the 80's.

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH WE WON BACK WHEN EVERYONE ON OUR TEAM WAS ON ROIDS BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH NO ONE GOES TO OUR STADIUM CAUSE WE SUCK BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH THEY TARP HALF OUR STANDS UP SO IT DOESN'T LOOK QUITE AS EMPTY AS IT IS BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

--------------------

SEMPERFI510
¯
Member # 627

quote:
here's the deal.Giants won a world series, that is great! I'm glad a bay area team brought it home. Too many Giants fans come across waaaay too cocky for a team that has just won their 1st world series in 50 years. If you guys are such an unstoppable team why didnt you guys even make the playoffs the year after winning the world series?

Sure the Rangers didnt win either series but they have gone back to back!

You guys want to always ask us, what have the A's done for you lately? well what have the Giants done for you Lately? you guys were sitting at home at the end of the regular season just like we were.

If you want to make it an A's VS Giants thing, we have have the lead in A's VS Giants face offs.

A lot of folks on here claim to be "long time" giants fans but the fact you never chimed in before the won the world series makes you look suspect!

We do the best with what we got, you guys have budget and a nice park whats your excuse going to be when you go no where this year?

Well said man! Tired of hearing Giants crap. I fucking have to hear it all day in SF. Shit with their payroll I would hope they would something more to show than one title in 50+years.
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

At the game
figures the extent of your giants knowledge doesnt go past the the garlic fries and beer. btw cut the tags of that giants gear they are a little tore up from your two hour drive up!I like how you used the word "STOMP" because you guys won 12-1 right?

I never miss the opportunity to support my team, but when your sick damn near hospitalized you gotta have priorities! [Roll Eyes]

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:

Good lord, you are a moron. So you fucking remember the post just before the Giants won, and you remember NO ONE chiming in? No you don't, cause you're a moron!

Can't argue with morons, enjoy with your fellow moron!

Oh, and you both deserve many of these [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

quote:
quote:
If you guys are such an unstoppable team why didnt you guys even make the playoffs the year after winning the world series?

INJURIES! That's like a guy who owns a 4 banger asking why he didn't beat the guy next to him with the S/C 5 liter! IT WAS OBVIOUS IF YOU OPENED YOUR EYES!
and you guys say we have excuses? in the words of hidnn.o.s. [Roll Eyes]
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

quote:
quote:
quote:

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH WE WON BACK WHEN EVERYONE ON OUR TEAM WAS ON ROIDS BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH NO ONE GOES TO OUR STADIUM CAUSE WE SUCK BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH THEY TARP HALF OUR STANDS UP SO IT DOESN'T LOOK QUITE AS EMPTY AS IT IS BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH
you should probably take this time to be with your family.
[Roll Eyes]

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

quote:
quote:

Good lord, you are a moron. So you fucking remember the post just before the Giants won, and you remember NO ONE chiming in? No you don't, cause you're a moron!

Oh, and you both deserve many of these [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

yeah way to post as they are at the world series. where were your giants post in 2009?
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

I post the facts and then all the Giants fans get Butt hurt!

Like I said, you guys did Good in 2010 and won. just dont let it go to your head.

SEMPERFI510
¯
Member # 627

quote:
quote:

Just stop it already. You sounding more idiotic the more you type.
SEMPERFI510
¯
Member # 627

quote:

Like I said, you guys did Good in 2010 and won. just dont let it go to your head.

Exactly my point. I was happy for the Giants fans when they won. Now they want to talk shit about the A's like they have a rich history of winning titles.

[ April 03, 2012, 01:08 PM: Message edited by: SEMPERFI510 ]

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
quote:

Exactly my point. I was happy for the Giants fans when they won. Now they want to talk shit about the A's like they have a rich history of taking steroids (bash brothers, etc)

--------------------

SEMPERFI510
¯
Member # 627

quote:
quote:
quote:

Exactly my point. I was happy for the Giants fans when they won. Now they want to talk shit about the A's like they have a rich history of taking steroids (bash brothers, etc)

Barry Bonds [Razz]

[ April 03, 2012, 01:11 PM: Message edited by: SEMPERFI510 ]

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
N8 takes steroids.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18531 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Barry Bonds [Razz]
The Giants won their title without him. How'd the A's do without the Bash Bros?

--------------------

SEMPERFI510
¯
Member # 627

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Barry Bonds [Razz]
The Giants won their title without him. How'd the A's do without the Bash Bros?
1972-1974. Pretty sure those guys weren't juicing then.
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

LMMFAO @ YOU PULLING UP SHIT FROM BEFORE YOU WERE EVEN BORN!

You are classic [patriot]

--------------------

SEMPERFI510
¯
Member # 627

quote:
LMMFAO @ YOU PULLING UP SHIT FROM BEFORE YOU WERE EVEN BORN!

You are classic [patriot]

Thank you sir. [Big Grin] In all honesty I want both teams to succeed. And lets be honest, who wasn't juicing in the 80's and 90's
302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

the owner is the reason why fans are boycotting dumb dumb.giants fans are pathetic they have no reason to brag about shit.yesterday,last year,20 years ago who cares everyone who is intelligent knows who the better baseball team in the bay is try goin back to back to back 72,73,74 and an 89 sweep sweep of that perennial powerhouse the midgets lol.

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
Neight takes steroids.

fixed it for ya.

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com