Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » attn 91blackonblack (the truth) (Page 5)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: attn 91blackonblack (the truth)
91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91blackonblack  Ford pictures for 91blackonblack  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Im goin for tickets so wachu talkn bout.an u aint puttin me in my place blood at all. i can bak everything i say up.u a mark i dnt care wat u say ima see you sucka.ima see u thats all ima say.an jelous of what you???? Please you aint got nthn to for me to be jelous about on yo half.i remember yo square ass wen u worked at srprint or watever it was over by walgreens square blood u jus started bein a thug.shut that shyt up.you make it sound good lets see if u really gone woop my ass i wana see this foreal.talk all u want on here im done wit it ima jus hanfle my bizz.duce.for the record everybody he aint wat he sayin he is.you an me kno who u really is.im out.keep my kids out of it thats a whole nother level but you fosho gone take this fade for sayin somethin bout them on here.yeh buddy [Big Grin]

--------------------
91blackonblack is banned from this website for good. Vallejo ghetto drama does not belong on CAFords! Y'all need to find a different website. PLEASE! GTFO and take your ghetto shit with you.

ps- ENGLISH DOES MATTER. How foolish of CAFords, we wrote this on our registration page http://oi49.tinypic.com/2akjm7k.jpg but now realize it's useless because the intended audience CAN'T READ, TYPE OR UNDERSTAND ENGLISH!

His response:

"I just want to say i need some very important info.an the onl way was through a friend to help me find that info.but you guys are some fucking bitches that hide behind ur fucking computer all damn day.you fucking bastards racist piece of shyt.exspecally with that nazi symbol you guys think is koo.fuck you i hope i fuck ur sisters or wife.punk bitches.you guys are fucking haters.an i hope ur fucking website crashes to.god has the last word.an u guys let that piece of shyt 396 get away with murder.an letting everybody get banned because of his shyt talking.i hope he gets his to from somebody.one day he going to say the wrong thing to somebody.fuck u bitches.you mark ass.bye punks"

At least he's consistent with his views!

-----------------------------

91 ssp 306,h.c.i. +v2 blower,suspension
Duncan motorsFTMFTW/F.O.D. FTMFTW
Mr.Quandoe" swang shyt click"

Posts: 1608 | From: the blower yo bitch | Registered: Jan 2012  |  :
88FOX
¯
Member # 9969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88FOX  Ford pictures for 88FOX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by CornOil_&_Boost:
quote:
Originally posted by Venomousnotch:
quote:
Originally posted by 50Reasons:
Wow ! Just wow gota look for the thread that started this oh cornoil on boost pass me some of that popcorn this going to be good

+100 Share that popcorn this way too...This shits about to get crackin... [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]
I got a bucket full with white cheddar.
Hell yea! Ooh can I add a lil salt? lmao [Big Grin]

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
Venomousnotch
¯
Member # 8695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomousnotch  Ford pictures for Venomousnotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by CornOil_&_Boost:
quote:
Originally posted by Venomousnotch:
quote:
Wow ! Just wow gota look for the thread that started this oh cornoil on boost pass me some of that popcorn this going to be good

+100 Share that popcorn this way too...This shits about to get crackin... [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]
I got a bucket full with white cheddar.
Hell yea! Ooh can I add a lil salt? lmao [Big Grin]
LMFAO....Salt n pepper gets this thread=Crackin
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [worship] [worship]

--------------------
🏁•2004 MUSTANG SVT COBRA•🏁

"WHEN THE WHINING STARTS,IT MEANS JUSTICE IS ABOUT TO BE SERVED"..

Posts: 7604 | From: *NORTHERN*KILLA4NIA* | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
SAV SVT
¯
Member # 7848

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAV SVT  Ford pictures for SAV SVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

--------------------
-SAVAGE HABITS-
SVT COBRA VERT

84SVOrick
¯
Member # 9039

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 84SVOrick  Ford pictures for 84SVOrick    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWFOX:
A wolf in sheep clothing my new favroite quote bro is it cool if I put that as my signature and quote you lol.for real..

you already know its good.

--------------------
Bay Area Stunnaz
RIP Jeannera "FOXY302"
10/29/87-10/9/10
1984 SVO 302 HCI a basic bitch
1986 GT FOXY302 stolen and totaled R.I.P.

Posts: 1928 | From: Vallejo CA | Registered: Mar 2009  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com