Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » attn 91blackonblack (the truth) (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: attn 91blackonblack (the truth)
84SVOrick
¯
Member # 9039

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 84SVOrick  Ford pictures for 84SVOrick    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
1st id like to say i dunno what you was thinkin when you said you was gonna put me on blast, jus remember ur BABY MAMA LOOOOOOVE ME, she was jus at my house like 3 weeks ago when you go served dem papers bout custody...you was gettin served papers and i was servin her hahahahaha [Big Grin] .... as far as you lettin me pass... bruh i aint runnin from nobody, personally i be either in the rich or the city so if you stockin me to see how i became the person i am all you gotta do it hit me up like when you was hittin me up wen i was in miami bout yo baby mama...you fake as fuck you get beat up on a monthly basis...if i remember correctly i heard my boi gave it too you... my boi who i cant say whos name (no offense) is like 145 im a heafty 185 so i dunno if u wanna see me... id even let you swing first....and as far as me slippin...how can i be slippin nigga im on point at all times!!!

now on to your so called SSP HIGHWAY, so us the reg that says it was a PRIOR SERVICE VEHICLE, and where are the DOG TAGS near the radiator...we all know you aint never touched a wrench let alone build a car, so where do you have the aldasity to even pretend to say you built it yourself??? im a auto tech with an A6 cert, i do this for a career not to say i do...you cant even handle that car....you all MEOW no scratch, you got one car that had 3 or 4 different EARL SCHIEB/MAACO/MIRICAL PAINT $300 presidental special... instead of spending all this money on fake ass paint jobs spend sum time and money on one of you 5/6 kids that you dont take care of. DEADbeat ass sucka

Now for me, im a solid ass person who keeps it 100, you cant put me on blast... everybody here knows me and how much of a honest person i am.. they know the SVO AND WHAT ITS CAPABLE OF....oh by the way i OWN 3 cars....my 86GT, 84SVO, 86 TBIRD TURBO COUPE... i work 2 jobs, have no kids, live a life you could only imagine... ive owned more stangs then you ever have... your baby mama is my leftovers...you see me at every carshow or meet with a different female...im everywhere you wanna be and everywhere you never been..

now as far as me slippin, my nigga you can meet me where my feet be, i dont talk, we can knuckle up but i dont think you wanna do that cuz i can tell you the outcome and im sure a few others and give you a fare warning.. if i was you id take that lil notchback you got and go about my business and be happy i dont let the laundry list continue.... have a good nite BRUH!!! [Big Grin]

[ February 10, 2012, 11:46 PM: Message edited by: 84SVOrick ]

--------------------
Bay Area Stunnaz
RIP Jeannera "FOXY302"
10/29/87-10/9/10
1984 SVO 302 HCI a basic bitch
1986 GT FOXY302 stolen and totaled R.I.P.

Posts: 1928 | From: Vallejo CA | Registered: Mar 2009  |  :
CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Popcorn activated..

I want to make of fun of your grammar and spelling mistakes but at least I understood what you were saying...

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Shit just got real! Mods please leave this open or I will unlock it to see what goes down!

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -
Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow ! Just wow gota look for the thread that started this oh cornoil on boost pass me some of that popcorn this going to be good

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
SAV SVT
¯
Member # 7848

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAV SVT  Ford pictures for SAV SVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I LOVE CAFORDS!!!!!! [patriot]

--------------------
-SAVAGE HABITS-
SVT COBRA VERT

SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

p.s. i want popcorn too

Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
Anderthizzle
¯
Member # 7910

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anderthizzle  Ford pictures for Anderthizzle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ding ding.......round one.I got 100.00 on svo Rick.
Posts: 1056 | From: Here and there | Registered: Sep 2007  |  :
stock fox
¯
Member # 9211

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stock fox  Ford pictures for stock fox  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -
 -

[ February 10, 2012, 11:16 PM: Message edited by: stock fox ]

--------------------
🏁Sleeper notch under construction🏁
86 Notchback stang

Posts: 1849 | From: Sacramento | Registered: May 2009  |  :
Venomousnotch
¯
Member # 8695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomousnotch  Ford pictures for Venomousnotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 50Reasons:
Wow ! Just wow gota look for the thread that started this oh cornoil on boost pass me some of that popcorn this going to be good

+100 Share that popcorn this way too...This shits about to get crackin... [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

--------------------
🏁•2004 MUSTANG SVT COBRA•🏁

"WHEN THE WHINING STARTS,IT MEANS JUSTICE IS ABOUT TO BE SERVED"..

Posts: 7604 | From: *NORTHERN*KILLA4NIA* | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Venomousnotch:
quote:
Originally posted by 50Reasons:

+100 Share that popcorn this way too...This shits about to get crackin... [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]
I got a bucket full with white cheddar.

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

LX347hatch
¯
Member # 8668

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LX347hatch  Ford pictures for LX347hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lol I love this website !!!
Posts: 1416 | From: El Sobrante | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ah Damn! Someone gotta put up the Michael jackson eating popcorn gif.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jaejae5.0  Ford pictures for Jaejae5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is between y'all two leave my name out of it Ric..we been settled our diff

--------------------
1987 notchback h/c/i 302 & 70mm turbo SOLD

2000 camaro ss cam only

Posts: 4890 | From: the combustion chamber | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FRC_Kid  Ford pictures for FRC_Kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn sounds like you pissed off the wrong Brotha' now... Is this that same clown who was talking shit to everyone at the cruise in Americwn Canyon at sonics a while back?

[ February 10, 2012, 11:37 PM: Message edited by: cali95gt ]

--------------------
Pretend Racecar Driver- C5 FRC

Ford, GM, & Dodge is what I'm all about

Posts: 2578 | From: All over the Peninsula | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
all i can is....WooooW

-

i luv cafords

[ February 10, 2012, 11:21 PM: Message edited by: SwEeT 03 Gt ]

Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
copcar
¯
Member # 10113

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for copcar  Ford pictures for copcar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
NO clue what this is about, really don't care. None of mine... but this:

".you all MEOW no scratch,"

Effin AWESOME!!!! Best line ever.

[ February 10, 2012, 11:22 PM: Message edited by: copcar ]

--------------------
12.37@ 109.34.NA 894DA Old Nitto 555 DR's Gt40 irons. B cam/1.7's, All emissions equipment on the car, stock air box. UPR catted X pipe.

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSFairmont  Ford pictures for LSFairmont    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeeeeee!!
Posts: 3652 | From: the land of the lost | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -
 -
 -

[ February 10, 2012, 11:28 PM: Message edited by: 50DADDY ]

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
Chavez66
¯
Member # 9812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chavez66  Ford pictures for Chavez66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
84SVOrick
 -

-
I'll have some of that popcorn too

[ February 10, 2012, 11:30 PM: Message edited by: Chavez66 ]

--------------------
WWW.50Reasonscarclub.com

Posts: 1694 | From: Dont worry about it | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :