Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » attn 91blackonblack (the truth) (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: attn 91blackonblack (the truth)
1990Silver5.0
¯
Member # 6210

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1990Silver5.0  Ford pictures for 1990Silver5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lol man this thread is epic! Keep it goin fellas. Lol

--------------------
1995 Impala SS
1992 GT Convert. 5.0 auto -sold-
1990 Lx Convert. 5.0(parted)
1992 Lx Hatchback 5.0-sold-:)
1990 5.0 Notchback -SOLD-:(

510cpskid
¯
Member # 8277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510cpskid  Ford pictures for 510cpskid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That shit is cray cray
SAV SVT
¯
Member # 7848

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAV SVT  Ford pictures for SAV SVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 84SVOrick:
quote:
Originally posted by 91blackonblack:
Oh yeh one more thing jus like she told me on a pillow talk note how she use to beat yo ass lie a bitch too hih.cry baby ass nigga

hahaha is that all you got??? nigga i run with hittas, trust me.... i aint got into how you is a coke head... rehab failure!!!!....see the difference between me an you is you TRY TO ACT HARD...NOW ME im a wolf in sheep clothing.... i dont need to ACT hard... wen shit gets thick...i tend to thin it out... now lets see the NEXT time i see you if you let me PASS, cuz i aint seen you since i moved back to vallejo. so i can arrange a time an place that we can meet jus so i can tell everyone here how much of a sucka you are... you only hear from ya baby mama how we used to fight and how i dont hit females, that would be the only way i ever got my assbeat...now you being the woman beater you are cant obviously take a hit, i aint neva cried.. and if i remember correctly her lil brother punked you quite a few times, my lil norte folks, and he know the same kats i roll with in the rich...you can catch me in central, or in the city anyday of the week...my ghetto pass stayed current..only reason you can even say your kids is takin care of is cuz ALL UR DIFFERENT BM'S dont depend on your fake ass...oh by the way thanks for validating everything i said [Wink] ...jus adds another point on HOW REAL I AM...i aint lost a fight in over 4-5years...if you think u can break that streak take a chance...you might catch me on a bad day. So im still wonderin what you can blast me out on??? i can keep goin about you tho so like i said jus keep it 100 from here on out an u might jus do ok
 -

--------------------
-SAVAGE HABITS-
SVT COBRA VERT

84SVOrick
¯
Member # 9039

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 84SVOrick  Ford pictures for 84SVOrick    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
im sure i wont be getting banned on the account that i aint ever had any problems with anybody except with this sucka, i mean he got under 100 post and hasnt even been here for a month yet...plus i got you guys to vouch for me...hahaha

--------------------
Bay Area Stunnaz
RIP Jeannera "FOXY302"
10/29/87-10/9/10
1984 SVO 302 HCI a basic bitch
1986 GT FOXY302 stolen and totaled R.I.P.

Posts: 1928 | From: Vallejo CA | Registered: Mar 2009  |  :
707clone
¯
Member # 10342

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 707clone  Ford pictures for 707clone  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
im sure i wont be getting banned on the account that i aint ever had any problems with anybody except with this sucka, i mean he got under 100 post and hasnt even been here for a month yet...plus i got you guys to vouch for me...hahaha

not to add fuel to the fire but thats 2 ricks in less than a month he has had problems with.we ran into each other at the gas station and had to have a "talk" no blows exchanged but you can only piss off so many ricks before someone just has enough.

--------------------
Maybe I should get drunk off my HATERADE elsewhere?

I was slow to take the hint, so I'm taking a break from CAFords for the rest of the month. Now excuse me while I enjoy some cereal. Mmmmm Mmmmm good. Who else wants to join me?

Lil Ric!
R.I.P CHARLIE HUSTLE!

91gt p heads,b cam,3:55s,exhaust
89 coupe just startin on him

Posts: 2614 | From: v a dubble | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is like a first round knock out, dude shoulda left rick alone.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91blackonblack  Ford pictures for 91blackonblack  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lmao....thats what you need to have yo bak is hittas.okay you gottem who dnt have hittas.this me an u not no hittas.its good tho ill see you playa.

--------------------
91blackonblack is banned from this website for good. Vallejo ghetto drama does not belong on CAFords! Y'all need to find a different website. PLEASE! GTFO and take your ghetto shit with you.

ps- ENGLISH DOES MATTER. How foolish of CAFords, we wrote this on our registration page http://oi49.tinypic.com/2akjm7k.jpg but now realize it's useless because the intended audience CAN'T READ, TYPE OR UNDERSTAND ENGLISH!

His response:

"I just want to say i need some very important info.an the onl way was through a friend to help me find that info.but you guys are some fucking bitches that hide behind ur fucking computer all damn day.you fucking bastards racist piece of shyt.exspecally with that nazi symbol you guys think is koo.fuck you i hope i fuck ur sisters or wife.punk bitches.you guys are fucking haters.an i hope ur fucking website crashes to.god has the last word.an u guys let that piece of shyt 396 get away with murder.an letting everybody get banned because of his shyt talking.i hope he gets his to from somebody.one day he going to say the wrong thing to somebody.fuck u bitches.you mark ass.bye punks"

At least he's consistent with his views!

-----------------------------

91 ssp 306,h.c.i. +v2 blower,suspension
Duncan motorsFTMFTW/F.O.D. FTMFTW
Mr.Quandoe" swang shyt click"

Posts: 1608 | From: the blower yo bitch | Registered: Jan 2012  |  :
1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hell, I would do the same as you Rick. If he needs to be put in his place, I say handle it.

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
1990Silver5.0
¯
Member # 6210

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1990Silver5.0  Ford pictures for 1990Silver5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Haha

[ February 11, 2012, 12:28 AM: Message edited by: 1990Silver5.0 ]

--------------------
1995 Impala SS
1992 GT Convert. 5.0 auto -sold-
1990 Lx Convert. 5.0(parted)
1992 Lx Hatchback 5.0-sold-:)
1990 5.0 Notchback -SOLD-:(

88FOX
¯
Member # 9969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88FOX  Ford pictures for 88FOX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Atleast there isn't no bullshitin shooting talk man up solve it with your hands.. but ima need a hook up on a cheap black paint job wasuup
91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91blackonblack  Ford pictures for 91blackonblack  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lets do this after i do this lil sqare ass time in the county we. can meet up.me an you.me an u.i aint gone bring not one gobblin wit me.dnt need them.as for u you need that.ima be a sucka tho an all that.till then im out nough said no more bak an fourth.

--------------------
91blackonblack is banned from this website for good. Vallejo ghetto drama does not belong on CAFords! Y'all need to find a different website. PLEASE! GTFO and take your ghetto shit with you.

ps- ENGLISH DOES MATTER. How foolish of CAFords, we wrote this on our registration page http://oi49.tinypic.com/2akjm7k.jpg but now realize it's useless because the intended audience CAN'T READ, TYPE OR UNDERSTAND ENGLISH!

His response:

"I just want to say i need some very important info.an the onl way was through a friend to help me find that info.but you guys are some fucking bitches that hide behind ur fucking computer all damn day.you fucking bastards racist piece of shyt.exspecally with that nazi symbol you guys think is koo.fuck you i hope i fuck ur sisters or wife.punk bitches.you guys are fucking haters.an i hope ur fucking website crashes to.god has the last word.an u guys let that piece of shyt 396 get away with murder.an letting everybody get banned because of his shyt talking.i hope he gets his to from somebody.one day he going to say the wrong thing to somebody.fuck u bitches.you mark ass.bye punks"

At least he's consistent with his views!

-----------------------------

91 ssp 306,h.c.i. +v2 blower,suspension
Duncan motorsFTMFTW/F.O.D. FTMFTW
Mr.Quandoe" swang shyt click"

Posts: 1608 | From: the blower yo bitch | Registered: Jan 2012  |  :
88FOX
¯
Member # 9969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88FOX  Ford pictures for 88FOX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ITS MY TIME TO SHINE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjfbS_Kj-J0 [Cool] [Cool]
510cpskid
¯
Member # 8277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510cpskid  Ford pictures for 510cpskid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well I see the white flag

--------------------
old set up
92 coupe 100 wet nx 410's mickey t's
new set up
?

84SVOrick
¯
Member # 9039

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 84SVOrick  Ford pictures for 84SVOrick    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 91blackonblack:
Lmao....thats what you need to have yo bak is hittas.okay you gottem who dnt have hittas.this me an u not no hittas.its good tho ill see you playa.

im jus validating the fact that i stay intouch in the hood, you seem to have less and less to say...id recommend that you jus cancle you acct and take that half ass stang sum where else, its sad that i had to do this all over the fact that i said i agreed with duncan and said that i put my stickers on my tool box...see whats happens when you open you mouth, sumbody sticks sumthin in it. im done with this talkin now, so i hope the next time you see me you either put me in my place or shut the fuck up when grown men is talkin! [burnout]

[ February 11, 2012, 12:40 AM: Message edited by: 84SVOrick ]

--------------------
Bay Area Stunnaz
RIP Jeannera "FOXY302"
10/29/87-10/9/10

Sydewayz_Stan
¯
Member # 10217

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sydewayz_Stan  Ford pictures for Sydewayz_Stan  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

--------------------
-90 Vert-SOLD
-91 Notch-SOLD
-2000 Explorer 5.0-SOLD
-72 Maverick-SOLD
-2004 GT, vortech V2 si, 10 psi-
-2002 F150 supercrew-

Posts: 3432 | From: 707 vallejo/richmond 510 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  :
84SVOrick
¯
Member # 9039

quote:
Originally posted by 88FOX:

WWOOOOOOOOOOOOWW how did you know he made a rap video???

FUCKIN EPIC...WHAT A LIFE STORY

--------------------
Bay Area Stunnaz
RIP Jeannera "FOXY302"
10/29/87-10/9/10

88FOX
¯
Member # 9969

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 88FOX:

WWOOOOOOOOOOOOWW how did you know he made a rap video???

FUCKIN EPIC...WHAT A LIFE STORY

meow meow, meow - rap cat
Chavez66
¯
Member # 9812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chavez66  Ford pictures for Chavez66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

--------------------
WWW.50Reasonscarclub.com

Posts: 1694 | From: Dont worry about it | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Rap cat is hard!

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

88FOX
¯
Member # 9969

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6H6CcGiuFo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hm2BdCbZkKY&feature=relmfu

[ February 11, 2012, 12:45 AM: Message edited by: 88FOX ]

89FoxLX
¯
Member # 7197

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89FoxLX  Ford pictures for 89FoxLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Not my business, but sounds like you guys had eachothers phone number...why not take it to that and the streets instead of going back and forth on the Internet. If you both got the same bitch you should both know how to find eachother. Handle your shit.
Sydewayz_Stan
¯
Member # 10217

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sydewayz_Stan  Ford pictures for Sydewayz_Stan  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 89FoxLX:
Not my business, but sounds like you guys had eachothers phone number...why not take it to that and the streets instead of going back and forth on the Internet. If you both got the same bitch you should both know how to find eachother. Handle your shit.

yea but then it wouldnt be any fun for us

--------------------
-90 Vert-SOLD
-91 Notch-SOLD
-2000 Explorer 5.0-SOLD
-72 Maverick-SOLD
-2004 GT, vortech V2 si, 10 psi-
-2002 F150 supercrew-

Posts: 3432 | From: 707 vallejo/richmond 510 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  :
84SVOrick
¯
Member # 9039

quote:
Originally posted by 89FoxLX:

nah i dont have his number but he is always textin me bout his bms who i was with like 6years ago....i only fukd her cuz i knew he would try and do sum faulty ass shit like this...he sees me at every ride out, cruise and events but never approaches me like how he did on here, so i figured it was my duty to let it air out, he been runnin his mouth on here like he own it... lien like a rug and shit...got me fukd up like im a real square...i like to look like a square and i dont cause problems, everybody who has met me knows im cool as fuck, i dont judge or talk shit...but this dude has been askin for it, i think its a jealousy thing

--------------------
Bay Area Stunnaz
RIP Jeannera "FOXY302"
10/29/87-10/9/10

louisiana96
¯
Member # 9967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for louisiana96  Ford pictures for louisiana96    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
U kno ur not smart if u have kids and ur going to jail and already planning to go back... Lmao come on man really grow up you have kids and u still in and outta jail come on man get ur shit to gether..

--------------------
96gt
Slow.6

Aka: what96

SLOWFOX
¯
Member # 11067

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWFOX  Ford pictures for SLOWFOX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A wolf in sheep clothing my new favroite quote bro is it cool if I put that as my signature and quote you lol.for real..

--------------------
" A Wolf under sheep's clothing"-svoRICK 2/10/12
Almost everything I asked for.

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com