Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » How some of you pay for your crap!?!?! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: How some of you pay for your crap!?!?!
CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by venomous99:
robbing and stealing from ppl helps me

give me my WHEELS BACK!!!!!

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

svfreerider87
¯
Member # 5748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svfreerider87  Ford pictures for svfreerider87  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by slow96cobra:
I help a couple friends that are females with their dating services. I make sure they get paid and make sure they get to their destination.

so you're saying your a pimp? lol

--------------------
Dreamspeed Motorsports

Posts: 1685 | From: Sunnyvale | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by svfreerider87:
quote:
Originally posted by slow96cobra:
I help a couple friends that are females with their dating services. I make sure they get paid and make sure they get to their destination.

so you're saying your a pimp? lol
His name is Gator...

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

Blk93pny
¯
Member # 11387

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blk93pny  Ford pictures for Blk93pny    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sounds like a CO-PIMP to me,his grandaddy was a co-pimp ,his daddy was a co-pimp,and he'll never be more than a co-pimp,POWDER!
svfreerider87
¯
Member # 5748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svfreerider87  Ford pictures for svfreerider87  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 92LxHatch:
sounds like a CO-PIMP to me,his grandaddy was a co-pimp ,his daddy was a co-pimp,and he'll never be more than a co-pimp,POWDER!

he's gottem doing something strange for a piece of change, lol.

--------------------
Dreamspeed Motorsports

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I get paid better than a few on here N I don't have any bills besides insurance N cell phone. So I'm left with a lot of money. [Big Grin]

[ February 09, 2012, 06:40 PM: Message edited by: NEIGHT ]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18531 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hustle, one of those things were i fell into a couple of good deals on certain things wether it be gun purchases,cars etc where I bought and sold and the profit went into the car fund.

there were a couple of cars I did real good on where i buy it really low fix the problem or problems and sell it and get full market value.

to boot I would even take small personal loans to buy and fix these cars up and pay the loans off when the car sells and all the sudden you start to have good credit as well.

side jobs fund a lot of my stuff as well committing a few weekends here and there to make some serious side $$$ always helps, and I'll also throw out there that my win in Labor court against my old employer, bought lots of stuff!!!

Seriously Hustling has got me to where im at because it has allowed me to keep fun money and my real money separate, Getting a good job about 4 years ago also helped things. combine that with a very LOW mortgage which my Girl pays half ,kind of keeps me in a good spot! I'm not complaining!

Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Most, if not all, my "toy" purchases were funded off a hustle from way back...a $500 motorcycle purchase;). That $500 bike sold for $2000, then I bought another bike, traded it for a car, sold it, bought a new car, bought a new bike, etc etc. Essentially, my current "toy" (the Faleen) only cost me $500 [Razz]

As for parts, I work hard so I can play hard. I have a mortgage, 2 kids, and 2 car payments...so it's definitely not easy to buy things I want. I always make sure my priorities, bills, etc are handled before my hobbies come into play...this way, when i do get a chance to buy parts, toys, etc. i know i deserve it. Another thing that helps is that my wife works and makes much more money than me [Big Grin]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

svfreerider87
¯
Member # 5748

I slang rocks off 99th in oakland, great 401k plan and benefits.

--------------------
Dreamspeed Motorsports

SLOWFOX
¯
Member # 11067

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWFOX  Ford pictures for SLOWFOX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
I get paid better than a few on here N I don't have any bills besides insurance N cell phone. So I'm left with a lot of money. [Big Grin]

I smell mommys boy lol..well enjoy it bro I was like that b4 my mom bought me everything I wanted when I was in hs and living at home got my girl pregnant moved out at age 17 am 20 now and ever since bin taking care of my kid n my kids momma soon to b my wife lol..i make enough I struggled a bit but for the most part its been cool my girl started working about 6months ago cus her mom couldnt work no longer but their never been a necessary thing for herto do it.but hey word of advice make your girl work asap you will have rxtra cash for stupid stuff and parts at age 20 like mopeds you dont need lol..or dogs.

--------------------
" A Wolf under sheep's clothing"-svoRICK 2/10/12
Almost everything I asked for.

02angrybird
¯
Member # 11259

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 02angrybird  Ford pictures for 02angrybird    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My parents only helped me out with co-signs, and all the funds came out of my pocket. I currently have a good job, and from time-time I would do side jobs. 1 of my friends would loan me some money(their idea) for parts, fuel, and/or refills, until payday. But when there's a will there's a way. Good luck to you, and don't get discouraged.

--------------------
KIH Willie Guzman
2002 WS6 RIP
2009 G8 GT DD
97 taco 4X4
98 TA under construction

Fast92lxcoupe
¯
Member # 8221

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fast92lxcoupe  Ford pictures for Fast92lxcoupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
70 hour work weeks. And make 3 piles of money.

1- Savings (rainy day money you never spend)
2- Necessities (mortgage, insurance, groceries and gas)
3- Fuck off money (buy whatever the hell you want with this money I.E. cars, parts, toys or hookers). But when this money is gone don't dip into the other piles of money to pay for any of your "fun things"

No matter how much you make. This formula makes it easy to budget.

[ February 09, 2012, 09:07 PM: Message edited by: Fast92lxcoupe ]

--------------------
93 LX Hatch W/Black Int 5 Speed(R.I.P)
92 LX Coupe W/Black Int 5 Speed (sold)
88 LX Hatch 40K miles
68 Chevelle LS1
98 S10 Bagged FBSS

SAV650HAB
¯
Member # 10324

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAV650HAB  Ford pictures for SAV650HAB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
work hard! [burnout]

--------------------
SAVAGE HABITS 'CAR CLUB' VP 650/510/707/209
NOR-CAL KINGZ....... YAH 2 CHAINZ!!!!!!
"WE OUT HERE" 7th ST....STEP IT UP A NOTCH
88 coupe FTW!

Posts: 5091 | From: SHOREVIEW E.S SAN MATEO | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
SF Coupe
¯
Member # 1810

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SF Coupe  Ford pictures for SF Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Some of you work way too many hours. It's sad that many Americans have been forced to work 60+ hours a week. Thats not quality life imo.
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I make most of my money during the summer, so when you see video of huge wild fires ripping of acres of forest, i am making MONEY!
I can workup to 100 hours a week during the summer.

[ February 09, 2012, 10:36 PM: Message edited by: WildFire532FB ]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

LXjames
¯
Member # 10791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LXjames  Ford pictures for LXjames    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I work my as off everyday from 730-5 then school at night from 6-10 mind you my home and work are 1 hours distance from school. For me I need to just have enough to get to work and school take my girl out help mom out and pay for school loans. After I graduate and keep pulling in these 75 hour paychecks I'll be doing alright in my opinion

--------------------
On Point Motorsport prez.
King Lx

Posts: 4761 | From: Pittsburg CA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SF Coupe:
Some of you work way too many hours. It's sad that many Americans have been forced to work 60+ hours a week. Thats not quality life imo.

Thats Real Talk, alot of you guys are working LOTS of hours, but I guess if you dont mind then F-it.But damn!
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
510cpskid
¯
Member # 8277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510cpskid  Ford pictures for 510cpskid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Observe and report ftw haha

--------------------
old set up
92 coupe 100 wet nx 410's mickey t's
new set up
?

04 S281
¯
Member # 9229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04 S281  Ford pictures for 04 S281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nothing wrong with working a lot of hours...

One statement i've heard before regarding key to success: "Do today what others won't... so you can live tomorrow like others can't..."

you can sleep when you're dead

[ February 10, 2012, 03:58 AM: Message edited by: 04 S281 ]

Posts: 1570 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2009  |  :
Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jaejae5.0  Ford pictures for Jaejae5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
80+ hours a week..13 days straight with 1 fatigue day

--------------------
1987 notchback h/c/i 302 & 70mm turbo SOLD

2000 camaro ss cam only

Posts: 4890 | From: the combustion chamber | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
SF Coupe
¯
Member # 1810

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SF Coupe  Ford pictures for SF Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jaejae5.0:
80+ hours a week..13 days straight with 1 fatigue day

You're young. You get past 30 with a wife and kids and that shit doesn't fly.
moeofit32
¯
Member # 10393

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for moeofit32  Ford pictures for moeofit32    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 88FOX:
Prioritize.. put your money into the needs of your car then set aside a little savings for your wants/backup. Network through everyone on here like hell Haha.

dont listen to this guy lol hes still workin on doing this himself lol

--------------------
95 stroked and blown cobra

Posts: 2387 | From: antioch ca | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I charge it all..... When it comes time to pay, I either borrow more to pay the debt or demand money from others, so I can spend more.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

V3T HNTR
¯
Member # 11618

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for V3T HNTR  Ford pictures for V3T HNTR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fstryde3:
quote:
Originally posted by 1FAST89GT:
quote:
Originally posted by SIC9250:
Mommy or Daddy co-signing [Wink] I've never had the privilage but most do lol,explains A LOT believe it.....

Agreed. A lot of people ride mommy and daddy's money and front like its there's.
I never understood that, I guess it's cause my parents were broke as hell and I wouldn't think to ask them for any help rather work and get it on my own but not everyone has the same maturity or moral level. Hell no I ain't perfect made a ton of mistakes in my life but no way in hell could I ask my folks for any kind of help if I was driving a nice ass car. For those of you young bucks on here who work to support your fam or our car hobby I commend you, you're definitely doing it right no matter how hard or low paying the job is.

When I want mods now that I know I don't need I sell stuff on craigslist, it's easy and free plus I can clean out my garage sell stuff to someone who may need it and take the cash and put it into my car or somethin I like.

+1 [patriot]

--------------------
Blown Notchback

Gone but not forgotten
14 Coyote
03 Whipple Terminator
90 Notch H/C/I
03 Cobra Hellion
04 Cobra Heaton
Semper Fi

Posts: 260 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Jan 2012  |  :
V3T HNTR
¯
Member # 11618

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for V3T HNTR  Ford pictures for V3T HNTR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 84SVOrick:
Oh yeah, i have 3 cars, a chihuahua, a girl, xbox360, ps3 and A LONG DICK, YOU GONNA LEARN SUMTHIN TODAY....BOUT THIS LOOONG DICK.....ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALLLLRRRRIIIIGGGHHHHTTTT (in kevin hearts dads voice) [Whoo Whooooo!]

LMFAO!

--------------------
Blown Notchback

Gone but not forgotten
14 Coyote
03 Whipple Terminator
90 Notch H/C/I
03 Cobra Hellion
04 Cobra Heaton
Semper Fi

Posts: 260 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Jan 2012  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com